Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 8:27 pm

While Kong was already taken, he couldn't deny that the sight of so many couples was just making him feel a tad lonely.

He decided to rest on the bench just a tad longer.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 8:38 pm

After some time passed peacefully by, Kong heard a shy voice to his side. "Excuse me, mister?" It was a cow girl, her huge breasts were barely contained by her T shirt, and it was slightly stained where her nipples were. "Are you alright?" She asked kindly as she sat on the bench with him, but kept a respectable distance.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 8:40 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired." Kong lied before he turned to look at her. His eyes were immediately drawn to her big boobs as his gaze lingered on them longer than he wanted to admit.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 8:52 pm

"Are you thirsty? Drinking from my chest helps refill the energy of many boys. You can do the same if you'd like." She offered as she ran a hand across her tits, noticing Kong's gaze.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:13 pm

"Um, no. Th-That's okay." Kong told her with a blush as he quickly looked away.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:14 pm

"Are you sure? I promise there's no issue with it. I love breastfeeding others, and the people here don't mind, it's perfectly normal." The cow girl explained as she scooted closer to him, hoping he would accept.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:17 pm

"R-Really, I'm fine." Kong protested as he scooted away from her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:22 pm

"Okay, I understand. Please let me know if you change your mind. Take care." The cow girl seemed quite understanding. Unlike the hare, she accepted his rejection with a smile and a nod and left him be. Score one for Kong's pride.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:24 pm

"Take care." Kong told her. Once she was gone, he let out a relieved sigh.

The man got up and left in a different direction than the cow girl had gone.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:39 pm

Encounter Roll (4) Crit Success

Kong headed down the road, and when he was far enough from the square he was approached by a girl who looked a little too old for her punky schoolgirl uniform. She had tanned skin, dyed blonde hair, oversized assets, and glossy, sparkly, pouty purple lips. "What's this? A cute boy visiting town?" She asked coyly as two other girls like her approached Kong from behind. The second had hot pink lips, and the third had pale pink lips.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:43 pm

"I'm just passing through." Kong told her. He tried to walk around her, unaware of the two sneaking up behind him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:48 pm

"Then I'm glad we caught you. Wouldn't want you to leave without showing you why all the boys here love us." She replied. Before Kong could think about why she said 'we', the other two gangyarus put their hands on his shoulders and shoved him into a nearby alleyway so they could have a little privacy.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:51 pm

"H-Hey!" Kong protested as he stumbled. He looked back and felt his throat go dry as he realized he was outnumbered three to one.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:55 pm

"What's wrong? Not in the mood for three hot girls to cover you in kisses?" The purple lipped punk asked with a smack of her thick lips.

"Don't worry, after we start, you'll change your mind. All the boys here know they love to be ganged up on us. Maybe they pretend to resist, but it's only so we put them in their place harder." The second midara added.

"Bet that sounds like a good time to you, boy." The third finished as they all gradually came closer to him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 9:59 pm

Admittedly it did, but Kong wasn't about to tell these three that. Instead, he tried to slam his hand into one of the punks, momentarily forgetting his current condition.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 10:01 pm

The gangyaru braced herself, only for Kong's palm to harmlessly press into her stomach. "Fufufu, is that the best you got? Or can you just not bring yourself to attack me since you want me to bully you so bad~" she teased as she grabbed his wrist and started slowly pulling him into a kiss. The other two midara began closing in around him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 10:04 pm

Kong grabbed her shoulder with his free hand and desperately tried to push her away.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 10:06 pm

As much force as he put into it, he was incapable of getting the gangyaru away from him. Instead, Kong ended up trapped in a deep lipstick kiss that was even more overwhelming than Lisa's... at least it didn't take his energy. As if that wasn't bad enough, her friends began peppering his cheeks with their kisses as well.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 10:10 pm

Kong found himself moaning into the kiss even as he continued to futilely struggle with all of his diminished might.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 10:14 pm

"What's wrong? Can't the martial artist fight back against being kissed by three slutty girls?" The leader asked as she began barraging his face with wet, sticky kisses, each stain of lipstick making Kong feel even weaker than he already was.

"Or maybe he's a pervert who loves being bullied like all the boys here are~" her partners in lewd crime followed her lead, steadily covering his entire face in kisses as his struggles failed to have any effect against them.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 10:17 pm

"I can't!" Kong blurted out as he thrashed about, but nothing he did allowed him to escape the onslaught of kisses. "A midara stole my strength!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 10:23 pm

"That's too bad, but how did she steal your strength I wonder?" The lead punk asked as she pushed Kong against the wall and kept making out with him, giving him just enough room to keep pitifully denying them.

"I bet you fell in love with her and let her milk you dry. Just like a good, needy pervert." The other midara knelt down and undid Kong's clothes. Covering his torso with their marks so it was just as painted as his face.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 10:26 pm

"N-No!" Kong moaned out in denial as he pounded his fists against the lead punk's chest.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 10:33 pm

His fists only sank into her breasts, doing no noticeable damage to the gangyaru. "I guess we'll really need to bully you to break you. And that suits us just fine." She laughed as she grabbed his head and held it in place as she sucked and smooched sway at his lips.

The other two punks traced their kisses down his body until they reached his penis, when, of course, they began working to together to cover it in their hot, sticky lipstick marks.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 10:37 pm

Kong's dick throbbed with each press of their lips. He weakly tried to push the leader away before he completely melted into her kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next