Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:12 pm

Kong let out a loud moan as both pairs of feet quickly brought him back to the edge.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:17 pm

"That's it, moan like a slut for my feet. They're waiting for another shot of your hot cum." The rich woman teased him as she kept on pumping and pumping his length, her footjob equal parts dextrous and relentless. Alye happily trampled his face, looking for the right combination of pressure and gentle teasing.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:21 pm

Kong's body shuddered with pleasure as he came again for the lovely ladies' lovely feet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:28 pm

"It's just too easy~ god, I think I came a little too. My flawless feet stained with semen, just like they should be." Camilla giggled to herself, truly satisfied. The noble lady finally let Kong go and strolled out of the room, it may have been brief, but it was intense.

"I think you made her day, Kong, tehe! Still in the mood for all three of them to gang up on you? I can even join in, too." Alye asked as she kept using her magic to help restore his stamina in between climaxes. She also offered him some more water.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:36 pm

"Y-Yeah, Kong said as sat up and accepted the water. "I... Ever since I hit puberty, my fantasies always included multiple women ganging up on." he admitted nervously with an embarrassed blush. "S-So, I'd love it if the four of you completely dominated me until I can't think anymore."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:39 pm

"Do you want four pairs of feet trampling all over you, or would you like Ayra and Emmy to use their oversized ass and tits? Seriously, I don't know how they're so big. Nor do I know how Camilla's feet are so amazing. But, well, they do a great job at exploiting those kinks." Alye got off topic for a bit as her face started blushing as she talked about her friends.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:46 pm

"Whatever they prefer doing. I'm supposed to be totally submissive with no control over the situation, right?" Kong said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:49 pm

"Well, it's possible to be dominated while still making requests to the lady having fun with you. Of course, if you want us to just have at you, we can absolutely take care of that." Alye explained, awaiting his final word on the matter.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:54 pm

"Ha-Have at me." Kong told her with a shaky nod.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:58 pm

Alye clapped her hands together, and all three of the ladies entered the guest room. Ayra and her juicy ass, Emmy and her endless titties, and Camilla and her sinful feet. "You ready, Kong?" Alye asked as the ladies surrounded him, ready to send him plummeting to the deepest depths of submissions.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:00 pm

Kong took a deep breath. "As ready as I'll ever be." he told them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:05 pm

Alye and Camilla went to his crotch, rubbing him from his glans to his base with all four of their soft, smooth soles. While the others bullied his penis, Ayra and Emmy stripped themselves naked and went towards Kong's face. They trapped his head between the athlete's ass and the milf's titties, squishing and squeezing him and cutting off almost all of his senses.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:17 pm

Kong climaxed almost instantly from the sexy four-pronged assault. He puckered his lips and started worshipping any part of the ass and breasts smothering him he could reach.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:21 pm

"Ooh, yeah, kiss my ass, baby." Ayra encouraged as she really appreciated him being so subservient without even being told. Emmy enjoyed it as well, and she didn't need words for her huge boobs to entice Kong into obedience.

Camilla and Alye smirked at how quickly he gave in. They considered this a job well-done. Their fourfold footjob continued, showing Kong all of the blissful delight that could come from letting sexy ladies dominate him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:27 pm

The man's moans were muffled under womanly flesh as his dick erupted several times in rapid succession, once for each of his current mistresses.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:31 pm

"So much~ I'm surprised you haven't passed out yet. That's okay, the more cum you pump out onto my feet the better." Camilla said with a salacious smirk on her lips. None of the women would give Kong any breathing room, each of them adoring his reactions to their all-consuming pleasures. He asked for them to until he couldn't think, and far be it from the horny women to deny him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:38 pm

Kong didn't last much longer. His dick managed to fire off one last big load before their total domination overwhelmed him and he passed out.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:50 pm

After sleeping through many horny dreams of the women who just blew his mind with their life-changing assets, Kong awoke in the guest room bed with Alye laying a tray of scrambled eggs and sausage on his lap. "Good morning, Kong! I spent all night using my magic to gradually restore your strength, I think you should be feeling normal now." The desire spirit informed him with a smile. Indeed, the martial artist hadn't felt this energized since before he entered Rollatia.

(Kong's Level Zero weakness has expired)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 10:58 pm

"Thanks." Kong said as he sat up and started to eat his food. "Is there any way I can thank you for... well everything?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:01 pm

"Just seeing you have the time of your life with my friends was good enough for me. Promise me that you'll continue enjoying your desires. Whether it's feet, ass, boobs, or all of the above at the same time, embrace your kinks and don't be ashamed of them." Alye answered him, a pleased and happy grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:02 pm

"I'll do my best." He told her with a nod.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:08 pm

"Oh, I almost forgot! Emmy said that she loved how cute you were, she would love to mother you again. Camilla said she really appreciates foot lovers like you, nothing makes her day like getting a load of cum all over her soles. And Ayra said that she'd be happy to see you at her gym, whether it's because you want to work out or have some more fun with ass. The latter two also told me to ask you whether their feet and ass were the best you've ever experienced?" Alye said to him, recounting the experience her friends had with him. Kong could be assured that they were all pleased with him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:13 pm

"Uh thanks." Kong said with a blush. "I think Ayra had the best ass. For Camilla's feet... it's a toss-up between hers and the leader of a gang of thieves who specialized in using their feet to make their victims submit."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:17 pm

"Wow, those thieves must've been a real problem for you. A gang of them all using their feet, I can see why you needed my help. Ayra's gonna love hearing you praising her ass, and is it okay if I just tell Camilla she has the best feet? It's an ego thing for them, they get off on making boys addicted to their assets." Alye said, almost gossiping with him like a casual friend.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 11:20 pm

"Yeah." Kong said awkwardly as he looked away from Alye for a bit. He then turned back to the desire spirit and smiled. "Sure, tell Camilla she has the best feet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next