Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:46 am

Kong sighed and took a moment to collect himself. "Sorry you had to see me like that. A midara drained me of my strength. So when those three punks ganged up on me I couldn't fight back. It was kind of scary, but also arousing? Like, I'm kind of disappointed they didn't stick around to keep bullying me."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:53 am

"I understand that feeling. It's normal for some people to long for a midara's advances, they're usually dominant sexually. And well, you're simply submissive. You're aroused by a woman taking control over you when you make love." Alye explained, hoping to make it clear that he shouldn't be ashamed of his longing, that it was normal.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:57 am

"The midara who drained me said something similar after she abused my foot fetish to walk all over me." Kong admitted with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:01 am

"Oooh, yeah, you're weak willed, for sure. But don't worry, I can help you with that. And, before I do, you don't need to feel down or ashamed about it. If it makes you happy to let a woman take control in the bedroom, there's nothing wrong with that! Although... I understand the liability it can be when it comes to midara. You're far from the only guy who's visited me with that kind of issue." The desire spirit said as she put a supportive hand on his shoulder.

(Is there a weakness of Kong's you want Alye to cure, mitigate, or add a helpful buff to? Or do you just want level zero to be cleared?)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:04 am

"Then can you...leave me weak? So I can experience woman taking control more?" Kong asked with a blush.

(Definitely want her to do something to his Weakness to Feet)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:09 am

(It's your character. She can shave off either the advantage or the bonus damage. Get rid of it completely. Or make it so whenever it's triggered Kong receives a buff. Up to you.)

"Oh, you want to experience it more? Okay! I can do that for you. I... don't mean to toot my own horn, but I'm quite good at pleasuring adventurers. Desire spirit, you know? I can also get help from my friends, they'd be happy to dominate you. Consensually, of course." Alye assured him with a smile, already hatching ideas of how to assist Kong.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:12 am

"Of course." Kong agreed with a small smile before he finally started to eat the food, she'd given him.

(Let's get rid of the advantage, at least)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:18 am

(Alright. If you want anything more done to the weakness, let me know.)

"Okay, let me make a few calls, you just get rested and eat up. My home is your home. Just, be careful about going into my bedroom. All of my pheromones and stuff are in there, it's like a love trap. Seriously, it's intense." Alye advised him, praying that he took it as a warning and not an invitation as she floated to her phone on the wall and started dialing and making calls.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:35 am

Kong nodded and went back to his food, unsure if he even had the strength to be wandering around.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:39 am

Kong had the chance to rest and eat in the peace and quiet of Alye's home. She finished her calls and hung up the phone, checking on her guest again. "Okay, the women I invited over would like to dominate you erotically. I'd ask for any requests, but you can save those for them. If you're feeling uncomfortable and like you don't want to continue, please let them know. Also.... I can get in on it whenever you would like, I'd also enjoy the chance to pleasure you a bit." The desire spirit informed him, almost being too hospitable for her guest.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:47 am

"Um, when you get the chance, can you tease and bully me with your feet?" Kong asked with a blush.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 1:59 am

"Of course. Don't be shy about the foot kink either, it's surprisingly common." Alye affirmed as the doorbell rang. She opened the front door and welcomed in her friends. An elegant noblewoman in a cocktail dress with long, lovely legs and high heels. An attractive young woman with a toned figure, but had a fat, juicy ass hiding beneath her shorts. And an older but still smoking hot beauty with an immense rack that showed no signs of her age. They all smiled at Kong and waved hello.

"Here they are. They know the situation, or at least enough if it. They'd love to hear your requests, and they'll dominate you in the guest room. Of course, you don't necessarily need to go one at a time, either." The desire spirit said as she introduced the young woman as Ayra, the noblewoman as Camilla, and the milf as Emmy.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 2:06 am

"I-I'm supposed to be practicing being submissive and out of control of the situation. So, uh, just dominate me in any way you prefer." Kong said awkwardly with a fierce blush. "M-Maybe start one at a time and then, when everyone's had a turn, all of you dominate me at once?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 2:11 am

"Sure thing, Kong! Who do you want to go with first? It's me, right?" Ayra asked confidently as she stepped forward.

"We will all get our turn eventually, I wouldn't worry about it." Emmy said with a motherly smile.

"You can also save the best for last. You pick the order, and we'll pick how you'll fall in love with our services." Camilla assured him. A dumptruck athlete, a busty milf, and a leggy rich lady. He sure had the selection in front of him here. And Alye was also there, waiting in the wings.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 2:13 am

"Uh, how about Ayra, then Emmy than Camilla?" Kong suggested.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 2:17 am

All three of the ladies nodded to Kong, and Ayra took his hand and guided him to the guest room. It was nice and cozy with a freshly cleaned bed, and plenty of water ready in case the residents got thirsty. The toned woman bent over and gave him a good look at her booty after sitting him down on the bed. "Like my ass, baby? Thinking about having it sit right on your face?" She asked coyly as she swayed her hips.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 2:20 am

"Yeah." Kong admitted shyly as he watched her booty swing back and forth. Despite not being an actual weakness of his, Kong found himself trapped under a woman's ass surprisingly often.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 2:29 am

"Then I think a little facesitting is in order for you. Here it comes~" Ayra gave herself meaty spank before she backed up and sat directly on Kong's face, pinning him down to the bed. The athlete lavishly rubbed her ass into him as she looked for the best position for comfort.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 2:33 am

Kong found himself squirming under her generous backside. He reached up and tried to shove her butt off of his face with what little strength he had.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 2:36 am

It was no use, Kong didn't have nearly enough energy to force Ayra off of him. "What's the matter? Just kick back and get comfortable. Have fun with a thick, juicy ass smothering your face." She encouraged him as she put more weight down on his face and pulled down the martial artist's pants.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 2:43 am

Kong gave her ass a squeeze as he tried to calm himself down. Although, it was admittedly getting a bit hard to breathe.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 2:48 am

"Let me know if you need some air. But, I'll see if I can't adjust a little and leave you some breathing room." Ayra said as she shifted her rear on face looking to find the sweet spot. The athlete was looking for Kong to be as relaxed and comfortable as possible, but still aroused by her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 2:53 am

Kong gave her butt a kiss on the cheek to let her know she managed to find a spot that let him breath through his nose, while still squishing his face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 2:58 am

"Mmm, I like it when you kiss my butt. Really shows how much you love being so submissive under me~" Ayra praised him as she began slowly jerking off his cock with her hand and let her seat have his fun with her ass.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 3:00 am

Kong let out a weak moan that was completely muffled by her generous rear. He placed another kiss on her ass as his cock started to throb in her grip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kong's Level Drain Aftermath   Kong's Level Drain Aftermath - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kong's Level Drain Aftermath
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next