Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 3:41 pm

oh don't worry we'll make sure you'll enjoy every second of it and besides what's better than having two beautiful ladies showering you with affection~ Ivory opened her beak and put Sieq's manhood inside and started to rub her beak along his shaft hoping to push him over the edge.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 3:51 pm

Sieq's mouth opened to cry out in release as Ivory's mouth brought him to climax, but then he was muffled by Sasha's thick lips and silver lipstick claiming his mouth in a deep kiss. He moaned into her mind-bending smooch while he burst his load for Ivory, the pleasure of orgasm making his whole body tremble.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 3:59 pm

Ivory made sure to drink every last drop of his seed that went into her beak making sure not to release Seiq's manhood until after he was done bursting his entire load. she was however a little disappointed that she could get that load somewhere else. "you were really pent up weren't you~ i'll be sure to make your whole manhood gold for this special occasion!~" Ivory began to kiss Seiq's balls gently while petting them with one of her hands.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 4:04 pm

The poor, defeated adventurer twitched and tensed up with every kiss, powerless to stop the endless tide of pleasure being forced on him. Especially now that both Ivory and Sasha started peppering him with lipstick kisses, smearing him all over with the special makeup that Sasha used to weaken and arouse her test subjects into being every bit as submissive as this meek half-dragon.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 4:53 pm

Ivory continued her kissing assault on Sieq's manhood making it shine with a golden sheen. "I think he's really loving this Sasha and he looks so much better now that he has gold and silver scales!~ look how he twitches when we kiss him kinda makes me want to take him with us just so he can receive our lipstick kisses whenever he desires~
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 4:55 pm

"He would make a model lipstick slave~ Some slutty boys strive to be smooched senseless, and we found one such specimen right here~" Sasha cooed, giving Sieq another big smooch on the cheek that made him gasp with need. His lipstick-stained manhood was already reaching full mast again, and it seemed like the more lipstick prints it was covered with, the more eager it was to receive even more.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 5:03 pm

"I think you're right Sasha looks like he's ready for another round down here~" Ivory cooed back ready to give Sieq another round of sweet loving with Ivory giving the head of the cock one deep and loving kiss. "I wonder how many loads he has down here~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 11:10 pm

When Ivory kissed his tip, Sieq's hips bucked and his glans burst again. That smooch finished him off once again, making him orgasm away more of his strength while Sasha muffled his many helpless moans.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 11:25 pm

"looks like this amazing adventurer is enjoying his reward for being defeated by our lipsticks Sasha~" Ivory took on of her fingers and scooped up a bit of seed that landed on her face and put it in her beak. "nothing like a tasty reward for loving on someone but if we keep going at that rate it might get a bit messy down here..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 11:57 pm

Sieq simply squirmed a bit more, gasping for air as Sasha started pecking his cheeks and giving him a good amount of silver smooch marks on his face for his troubles. "He's fine, I can tell. He has the stamina for this, lucky for him~" The Midara observed.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 12:15 am

"well that means he get's to enjoy all the pleasure we're giving him...good~ I'm not going to rest until every spot down here shines golden with my lipstick!" Ivory started to work on Sieq's balls kissing them firmly and lovingly painting them slowly into golden orbs. "hey Sasha, think he'll come back to us to get this kind of service again?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 12:19 am

"He will once I do this~" Sasha agreed before she leaned in to smooch Sieq's lips, and then she purred to him. "Come to Rollatia Cosmetics to relive this, boy~ Mmwah~" The Lipstick Tester blew him a kiss as his eyes started to become unfocused, nearly delirious from an overdose of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 12:33 am

"and he can even be my lipstick dummy now! you think of everything Sasha." Ivory was smiling thinking about getting a bit of alone time with Sieq. Ivory moves to kiss Seiq's right leg slowly turning it golden.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 12:37 am

Sieq sighed and twitched with every smooch as both Ivory and Sasha focused on making him a gold and silver mess. His cock couldn't stop getting hard for this, it looked like it might orgasm without even being touched.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 12:48 am

before Ivory got to work on the other leg she noticed that Sieq became hard again and decided to show his cock some love for it's efforts to blast load after load by kissing the shaft a few times making sure every kiss was better than the last. "mhm~ i can't get enough of kissing him"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 8:10 pm

The barrage of smooches easily took Sieq over the edge and made him spurt his seed on the forest floor. The young man only had so much in him, it looked like he had only one more load to spare for the pair of seductive ladies intent on smooching him into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 2:46 am

mind if we switch spots Sasha? I would love to taste his lips again and to whisper sweet nothings into his ear~ Ivory starts to lovingly nuzzle sieq's leg wanting to give him as much affection as she could.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 2:54 am

"I don't mind, but this climax will be the last. I'll try to gradually build him up to it." Sasha told Ivory as she lowered herself to Sieq's groin, and by now the half-dragon was effectively incoherent with pleasure overload.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 3:06 am

"sounds good they way he can also enjoy it longer~" Ivory stood up and wasted no time giving Sieq a big loving smooch right on his lips before sweetly whispering in his ear "i'll gladly carry an egg for you~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2022 12:38 pm

"N-n-n-no thanks...." Sieq muttered, cobbling together a small glimmer of awareness before it was lost in Ivory's kiss. Sasha started wrapping her lips around his cock, smooching and sucking off its every inch and taking him right to the edge in a moment.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 1:55 am

Ivory again whispered "It doesn't have to be right now just whenever you want a family but right now all i want to do is to give you all of the love and kisses you can handle~" Ivory rubbed seiq's cheek, leaning in to give him another smooch full of love.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 2:00 am

Sieq whimpered before Ivory smooched him one last time, and that was lights out for him. He climaxed into Sasha's mouth and then passed out, tied to a tree and painted all over with gold and silver kiss marks.

"Mmwah~ Someone's going to think of this every time they see a girl with lipstick~ Horny dragon~" Sasha teased as she stood up and admired their handiwork.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 2:15 am

"not bad for my first time smooching someone into submission right Sasha? i have to say it was really enjoyable!~" Ivory turned to look at Sasha giving her a wink.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 2:29 am

"Not bad at all~ Now, if you thought that was fun, try what it's like when you're on the receiving end~" Sasha teases before pouncing on Ivory and peppering her face all over with silver lipstick marks, pressing her perfect lips into her over and over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 2:45 am

caught off guard by the sudden pounce and peppering of silver kisses a love-sick smile forms on Ivory's beak as pleasure flows throughout her feathery body "ah-ahh~ your lips feel so amazing i could enjoy being kissed by you for days~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next