Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 12:54 pm

Ivory started to lose a bit of faith in herself. if she couldn't get her magic to work she would just have to use her staff and hope she could outlast Sasha and she doubt she could at this rate. "I-I couldn't be cut off from my magic could I, no that's impossible it's just been some bad luck on my part. third times the charm I guess" Ivory started to chant again "great cloud spirts send down one of your jagged javelins!" if this doesn't work I suppose I could try to surprise Sasha and give her a big kiss on her lips Ivory thought.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 1:14 pm

Thunder (97) Crit Fail
Lovely Show (Auto)

Ivory chanted once again... and the lightning strike was even weaker than before. It didn't even hit Sasha either. "It's alright, dear, we all have off days." The temptress giggled and just stood there, pouting and popping her luscious lips for the red Mage to stare at while she worked on her magic. Although, it wasn't exactly easy to focus while her eyes kept going to Sasha's blue lipstick.

Ivory: 23 Willpower, Red 2/3, Defense Down 2/3, Charmed
Sasha: 30 Stamina, Blue, Fresh Coat
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 1:29 pm

"I-I suppose i should be thankful i ran into you then and not something like a bear..." Ivory's heart skipped a beat as Sasha pouted and popped her lips. it was a gamble but if she couldn't use her magic she would have to do something out of the ordinary and she knew exactly what she had to do she just hoped it worked as she walked up to Sasha. "i suppose it would be rude not to test out the fresh coat of lipstick you applied so expertly to my beak, so pucker up I'm going to give you a kiss now!" Ivory put her arms around Sasha's waist as she leaned in to kiss Sasha's lips hoping that would catch her off guard.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 1:38 pm

Smooch (85) Crit Fail
SMOOCH (Auto)

Sasha smiled and put her arms around Ivory's shoulders before meeting her kiss head-on. Once again, the lady's lips proved to be more than what the mage was used to, and Sasha quickly took control of their tender kisses. Sweet, numbing pleasure flooded into Ivory with every smack of the Lipstick Tester's painted kissers.

Ivory: 19 Willpower, Red 2/3, Blue 2/3
Sasha: 30 Stamina, Blue
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 1:49 pm

Ivory was secretly cursing herself, seems like Ivory's plan backfired in the worst way possible now in each other's arms Ivory wouldn't be able to cast a spell before her chant got interrupted by a kiss but maybe this wasn't so bad the kisses did feel really good but deep down Ivory knew she had to get away but with each tender kiss that want to get away was replaced with a want to stay in Sasha's arms and be kissed and do some kissing herself. "so what did you think, was my smooching just as good as yours?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 1:58 pm

Smooch (16) Success
SMOOCH (56) Success

Sasha kept uo the liplock for a while longer before pulling back to answer Ivory's question. "As good as mine? Hmm, not quite~ Keep practicing~ Preferably with me~" She giggled and winked before going back in to keep up the kisses. The two women embraced warmly as they kissed and kissed and kissed, getting lost in each other's lipstick kisses.

Ivory: 17 Willpower, Red 2/3, Defense Down 0/3, Disadvantage
Sasha: 28 Stamina, Blue
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 2:09 pm

Ivory pulled away from the barrage of kisses just for a moment to answer Sasha. "I might just take you up on that offer you've been so nice to me and i still feel like i need to repay you somehow" Ivory just had to endure the kisses and hope Sasha gives her an opening to get away or try her magic once again maybe her blizzard spell could work but she somewhat doubted that giving how her spells worked so far. Ivory gave Sasha a warm hug before going back to kissing Sasha's lips enjoying each kiss more and more.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 2:17 pm

Smooch (71,87) Crit Fail
SMOOCH (Auto)

Ivory's plan was to endure, but it wasn't easy. Sasha's lips were so soft to the touch, so plump she could feel her beak sinking in a little, her lipstick made the mage feel so blissfully weak, and her kissing technique made Ivory want this to go on and on and on. Her arousal was growing as the smooches from Sasha never, ever stopped. Maybe challenging Sasha at her own game wasn't a good idea?

Ivory: 14 Willpower, Red 2/3, Defense Down 1/3, Disadvantage
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 2:32 pm

N-No openings! she truly is a master of kissing I'm not going to last much longer at this rate but maybe that's a good thing? maybe i should just endure one more session of kissing, maybe say some sweet nothing to let her drop her guard Ivory's thoughts were swimming in her head with the only thing she could focus on was Sasha and her very lovely lipstick covered lips. Ivory started to really pouring her love and warmth into her kisses now.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 2:50 pm

Smooch (93,30) Crit Fail
SMOOCH (Auto)

No, there was nothing for it, Ivory just couldn't compete. The more she tried to contest Sasha's amazing lips, the more she sunk and melted into them, growing weaker and hornier by the second thanks to the Midara's peerless smooches. Her beak was totally smeared with blue lipstick, wet smacks echoed in her ears, and so much of her wanted to keep going, surrendering to Sasha's lips.

Ivory: 11 Willpower, Red 2/3, Defense Down 2/3, Disadvantage
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 3:01 pm

why should I resist anymore her lips feel so nice~ and I'm sure she could teach me a lot about smooching~ the other mages won't really miss me I could stay with Sasha for a few days, weeks no months~! Ivory shook away the thoughts as she tried to push Sasha away. "I-I think your kisses are doing something to me Sasha and I think I'm slowly falling for you~" A heavy blush was forming on Ivory's face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 3:35 pm

"Fufufu~ Don't worry, that's normal~ You're just really enjoying this, Ivory~" Sasha teased with a wink, but she allowed Ivory to pull away and make some distance between the two of them. Even after the kiss was over, the red Mage still felt so roused and sensitive.

Ivory: 11 Willpower, Red 2/3
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 3:50 pm

once she pulled away from Sasha her body shivered with a cold chill Ivory's body was telling her that she needed Sasha's warmth and kisses. "your kisses are very enjoyable~ and i really want to stay in you arms and learn everything you know about kissing~ but i have to get back to my town!" Ivory started to chant. "great winter spirits I beg of you bring a cold snap to my foe!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 4:08 pm

Blizzard (93) Crit Fail
Fresh Application (Auto)

Ivory summoned her Blizzard spell, but all it conjured was a light, harmless breeze that didn't phase Sasha one bit. The Lipstick Tester chuckled and spent some time applying a fresh coat of lipstick. This time, it was a shiny, glossy shade of pretty pink. A girly, cute color that looked lovely on Sasha's puckered lips.

Ivory: 10 Willpower, Red 2/3
Sasha: 28 Stamina, Pink, Fresh Coat
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 4:18 pm

"another fizzled out spell? this really is one of my bad days! come on Ivory you have to focus or you'll end up being Sasha's plaything" Ivory started to chant again "oh great heat spirts allow me to use a geyser of flame on my foe!" Ivory raised her hand towards Sasha ready to shoot out fire but expecting another fizzle. If this doesn't work Ivory thought, could this be my destiny to become Sasha's kissing partner? well it's not such a bad fate~ Ivory's heart started to race as she thought of Sasha's lips on her beak coating it with another color of lipstick.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 4:31 pm

Fire (71) Fail
Peck, Peck (65,91) Crit Fail

Ivory actually managed to get some magic going this time! She sent a surge of flame roaring towards Sasha, and she had to hit the deck in order to not get burned. Well, Ivory now knew that her magic COULD work, which was good. And, the floored Sasha looked to be an easy target.

Sasha: 28 Stamina, Pink, Fresh Coat, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 4:37 pm

"so my magic does work! albeit in a weakened state but i'll take it!" Ivory wouldn't let this opportunity pass her by as she raised her arms to the sky trying her lightning magic again. "great sky spirts send down one of your jagged javelins to strike my foe!" Ivory didn't really want to hurt Sasha hoping to only stun her so she could easily run into town and escape.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 5:12 pm

Thunder (Auto), Stun (32) Success

"Gzztztztzttt!" Sasha spasmed a bit on the ground as she got struck by lightning, another successful spell from Ivory to show that she was more than a bird in love with lipstick. She had at least some opening to escape.... but it would be a shame to let that pink coat of lipstick on Sasha's lips go to waste, right?

Sasha: 26 Stamina, Pink, Fresh Coat
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 5:23 pm

that lightning strike really looked like it hurt but what to do? heal Sasha or give her a kiss to show she had no ill intentions... Ivory figured that Sasha would be stunned for a quite a while so doing both couldn't hurt so Ivory knelt down to give Sasha a deep loving kiss to let Sasha know she still liked her. "sorry for the nasty shock hun I'll heal you a bit to show you that i still consider you a friend or maybe even more than a friend now~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 5:35 pm

Smooch (90) Crit Success

Sasha moaned into Ivory's beak as she finally managed to take control of a kiss, leaving the Lipstick Tester laying limp on the ground while she accepted the loving smooch. "Mmmmm~" The Midara seemed content to be the submissive partner in the kiss for once.

Sasha: 24 Stamina, Pink, Fresh Coat
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 5:41 pm

Ivory closed her eyes as she went in for another kiss after all if the first one was good wouldn't the second one feel even better? "pucker up Sasha I'm going to kiss you one more time before i heal you a bit and if you're wondering why i'm doing this well... that glossy pink lipstick of yours is to good to pass up~!"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 5:51 pm

Smooch (51) Fail
SMOOCH (100) Crit Success

As Ivory went in for the second kiss, she felt Sasha's hands hold the back of her head. The Lipstick Tester smiled devilishly at the Mage. "Isn't it just too good? Let me give you a really good taste~" Sasha purred before crashing her lips against Ivory's beak, taking back control of the smooch and absolutely dominating her with her sexy, pink lips. It tasted so sweet, and Ivory's head filled up with erotic fantasies due to how great this lipstick was.

Ivory: 8 Willpower, Red 2/3, Pink 2/3, Stunned
Sasha: 24 Stamina, Pink
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 6:12 pm

Ivory's eyes widened at the unexpected kiss but quickly narrowed into a loving gaze as she could only think about getting another smooch from those pink lips. she was losing the fight but at the moment that didn't matter what did matter was kissing Sasha as good as she was kissing her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 6:22 pm

Rigorous Testing (49) Fail

"Mmmwah~" Sasha broke the kiss with a wet smack and a lewd smile. She was panting for breath, waiting a moment before going for the next round. "This is real fun. I love finding girls who can appreciate how amazing lipstick is." She said happily.

Ivory: 8 Willpower, Red 2/3, Pink 2/3
Sasha: 24 Stamina, Pink
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 6:34 pm

Ivory was panting as well from such a deep and unexpected kiss as a loving smile formed on Ivory's painted beak. "you know i don't really have a place to stay the night... you wouldn't mind letting me stay with you would you~?" if worst comes to worst at least she'll have a place to stay at if Sasha said yes. "It's a shame so few really love lipstick~ it's really useful in all kinds of situations!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next