Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 10:32 pm

"You'll have to enjoy being kissed by me for just a few minutes, then you can come see me in Rollatia if you're so ready for more." Sasha explained. "I have plenty of more tests to do, starting with you." She said almost ominously before starting a big smooch right on Ivory's beak that she had more control of than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 11:23 pm

Ivory closed her eyes as she was smooched enjoying the moment as she felt herself becoming more and more submissive to Sasha. "I guess Rollatia will be the first town I visit then~ So what kinds of tests are you going to preform on me? how well lipstick gets on my feathers or how long lipstick marks last on my feathers~" Ivory was prattling off many different tests seems like her mage side was coming out a bit.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2022 11:55 pm

"Oh, we start with the simplest test, how many kisses does it take to knock your lights out~" Sasha purred as she never slowed down her kiss barrage. Her lips were so thick, pouty, soft, skilled, they hardly left an inch of Ivory's face unattended to for long. Every stain of silver lipstick stole away more of her strength, and replaced it with a need to submit to Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 12:13 am

with each smooch a desire in Ivory grows, a need to stay by Sasha's side and obey her every order. "mwah! I hope I satisfy you in this test Sasha~ I'm all yours to kiss and to test on all you want!" Ivory interlocked her fingers with Sasha's as she barely endures all of the smooching.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 8:30 pm

"Of course you are~" Sasha smirked as the devotion inspired by the silver lipstick was working exactly as intended. Kiss after kiss after kiss rained down on Ivory's face, and soon enough the mage simply couldn't endure. Her vision seemed to get stamped by the lipstick before she ended up fainting and orgasmed just like Sieq had to the kisses they gave him.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2022 1:27 am

Ivory's dreams were filled with images of herself and Sasha smooching and kissing like long time lovers making her moan out every so often in the real world. "mmm Sasha~ I'd be honored to be your lipstick partner in this world~" Ivory looked like she was in a world of bliss and joy as she was knocked out
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2022 1:11 pm

Ivory made constant wet dreams of Sasha's wet and succulent lips until she was woken up by a leaf landing on her beak. She looked around to find Sasha and Sieq were gone.... all that was left was a note and a pouch full of lipstick.

'That was a really good time~ Maybe we can catch up some other time, but I gotta focus on my work for now~ Try not to lose to everyone's lips as easily as you lost to these~' There was no signature besides a huge, pink lipstick stamp that was no doubt from Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Ivory_the_chocobo

Ivory_the_chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2022 1:27 pm

Ivory smiled as she read the note happy that she was able to show her new friend a good time. she put away the note and the pouch full of lipsticks and made her way to the town Sasha said she worked at as she began to think of ways to use her magic in her lipstick "next time we meet Sasha i'm sure to have a few surprises for you"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2022 2:06 pm

Well, there was a pair of small issues. One, Ivory didn't know where Rollatia was. Two, Ivory might have lost her bearings throughout all of the fun she had with Sasha and Sieq. But, oh well, she'd find what she was looking for sooner or later. This was the start of her adventure in this strange land, and it was oddly freeing, wasn't it?

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha   Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivory Windhart vs. Sasha
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7