Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucan Vs Pash

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:52 am

Lucan turned red as she straddled him, she really wants committing to his admitted weakness huh.
"Hand holding at school tended to involve a lot less straddling if I remember correctly" he says, trying to smirk and appear confident "the issue with how I was at school, is I'd always find a way to slip out of class"
And with that Lucan attempted to roll out from under her and get to his feet, otherwise this fight would likely go south very quickly. Pash fit the domineering role surprisingly well
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 9:57 am

Lucan tried to get out from under her, but alas, she remained on top.

Struggle - 51 - fail

"Ahhh~ You are going red! So you were telling the truth *giggle.*" squealed Pash in delight. "Well, no need to feel embarrassed about it. I'm not here to harm you, just to make you realize how silly you were for picking a fight with me, so let me reward your honesty with lots of kisses."

And Pash leaned down to give him a peck on the cheek.

Basic attack - 1 damage

But her toned suddenly shifted.

"Wait, what!? You were one of those who constantly skipped classes!? Education is a gift and you dare to squander it!? You know, I always wished I had the chance to go to school and here is someone who just pissed away that opportunity. UGH!"

Lucan - 25 - down
Pash - 29
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 10:07 am

She was playing him like a damn fiddle, the sudden switch from Dom to adorable had left his mind feeling more than somewhat fuzzy, then her apparently genuine outrage caught him further off guard.
"That was, mainly just gonna be a one liner for when I got it from under you... Never really skipped school, apart from gym I guess, but that truly was a waste of time..." Lucan didn't know why he was explaining himself to her, it just sort of, happened. As he finished explaining himself he attempted again to free himself
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:37 am

"One liner eh? Well perhaps if you had paid more attention in literature class, you would have been better at crafting them."

"And how are you going to tell me that gym was a waste of time when you are still unable to escape from under me? Could it be that you... AH!"

Struggle - 10 - success

"Well, I stand corrected," said Pash, getting back on her feet. "Could it be at holding my hand and receiving my kisses were just not good enough for you?" She added with a pout.

Pash is just standing there pouting.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 11:40 am

"Wouldn't you be disappointed if I made this too easy for you? Miss non Midara?" Lucan taunted, somewhat more confident now, his blush fading
"Let's have some real fun," Lucan drew a card and switched it to the king of clubs, before throwing it at Pash!
"Please don't blow up again" he muttered under his breath

(Kings dominance)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 12:55 pm

"Oh you have it all wrong. I absolutely love it when silly boys like you just roll over for me. You have no idea how much I love it when a boy finally gets it through his thick head that struggling against me is useless and that becoming my *giggle* pet is what he wanted deep down all along. Makes me feel so powerful, like I'm some kind of goddess..."

Pash was abruptly shut up by a card whizzing past her.

King's dominnace - 69 - fail

"O..Oh. I see you still have not reached that stage just yet..." Said Pash, a little phased by the near miss in the middle of her speech.

"Well try this on for size then!"

The raised both her hands it to the air causing five large bubbly looking hearts to appear before her. She waved her hands towards Lucan as if to send them in his direction, but they all burst right in her face."

"Ah crap!" she shouted with her hands rubbing her eyes. "That's not what supposed to happen at all!

Love bombardment - 85 - critical fail

Lucan's next action is free

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 1:02 pm

Dammit, her words were really getting inside his head now, maybe that is what he wanted after all...

Maybe his idea of organising this fight to prove that she had powers was simply a pretence...

Lucan watched the hearts she had produced nigh intoxicatedly... Until they promptly blew up in her face, snapping Lucan out of his trance.

"Right, need to focus" Lucan whispered to himself before drawing 3 aces from the deck

"So you wanted to see what the ace did right?" He called over, "Well allow me to enlighten you!". And with that he threw all 3 cards at Pash!

(Ace in the hole)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 4:00 pm

Three cards flew towards Pash and three cards hit her. Three pink flashes going off in quick succession around her.

Ace in the hole - 6 damage

Ok, so the ace was just a simple damage attack it would seem. No special effects or anything. Well, that was all four of the face cards. Something told her she had all of his moves figured out at this point.

"Argh! What savagery have you unleashed upon me? Me, a sweet, innocent girl who never meant you no harm," she said as she stumbled a few steps. "If one cruel lashing after another is all this wretched world has to offer, then... why then fall Pash."

Pash looked like she was going to fall over, but then she stopped herself half way though.

"Actually, no, you know what? I really like this dress. I don't want to get it dirty."

And it was at that moment the clone lunged at Lucan from behind. Sadly, she missed and fell right on her face onto the floor right in front of Lucan, and then she poofed into a cloud of pink smoke, leaving behind a teddy bear.

"Well, darn."

Lucan - 25
Pash - 23
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 4:09 pm

Having dodged the clone, and witnessed Pash's strange display, Lucan wipes his brow, satisfied to finally be pulling ahead. "Ready to give up?" He asked mockingly, "let me give you a little incentive" he threw another card her way, not heavily enchanted this time, didn't want to overload the deck again

(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 4:29 pm

Pash braced herself. She was getting a little cocky and should probably think about taking this fight more seriously.

"What, no I'm not ready to give up. I'm getting that super luxurious weekend."

She planted her feet to wait and see what this "incentive was going to be.

She watched as Lucan drew a card and made to throw it at her. She knew she could not afford to take another heavy attack like the last one. She focused the best she could for the sake of her personal well being.

Then she watched at the card slipped out of his hand and flutter down to his feet. Then it exploded.

Basic attack - 91 - critical fail - 1 self damage

"BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!" burst Pash. "Oh...oh man! Yeah, that *snicker* that is totally going to make me give up."

"Hahahahaha! I can see the head line. Brave hero slays wretched midara by making her laugh her self to death! Ahhahahahahah."

Pash was clutching her stomach now. Still laughing.

Lucan - 25
Pash - 23 - laughing uncontrollably
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 4:36 pm

"What the HELL is wrong with this thing today!" Lucan shouted while angrily shuffling his deck, sending out a torrent of curse words under his breath.
"Right, hopefully that's fixed it" he says, facing Pash once more, trying to ignore her laughter

"Whenever you're ready." He states
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 5:02 pm

"Hahahhaha, oh lighten up. No need for swearing," she told him as he angrily shuffled his cards.

"Alright then, lets see if I can do better."

Seeing as how she was not pressed for types, she started gyrating her body with her hands moving upwards. A heart appeared above her. She did a quick full circle turn with one leg kicked back which caused the heart to zoom at Lucan. The heart hit him right in the face, and sent this sensation to flow through him making him feel like he could no longer move his body.

Idol worship - 10 - success - 1 damage

"Ah~ Now that's how a like my boys," teased Pash as took her time walking over to him, enjoying the fact that all he could do was watch he strut over to him with her hands on her hips, her legs peaking in and out of the side slits of her skirt with every step.

"Hmmm, what to do? What to do? Aha~ I know!"

She warped her arms around him slowly and deliberately, then she moved her lips to his and gave him a deep long kiss.

But it did not affect him as much as she was hoping. Still, it got the job done.

Love bombardment - 33 - 2 hits - 2 damage

"*giggle* See?" she asked as she pulled away. "See how nice it is when you stop fighting me and surrender to me?"

Lucan - 22
Pash - 23
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 5:21 pm

Lucan immediately felt like he was in a daze, "so... Nice..." He murmured before snapping himself out of it. "As much as I would kinda love to right now, I couldn't forgive myself if I let you win with the stakes so high"

Lucan pulls another card and throws it Pashes way
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 5:45 pm

Pash was feeling particularly sensual right now. Well, that is until the card hit her in the face.

Basic attack - 68 - success - 1 damage

"*Sigh* You boys always have to do things the hard way, don't you?"

She brought both hands together to make a finger pistol and fired off a heart that zoomed at alarming speed towards Lucan. It struck him right in the chest, the impact sending him right on to his back.

Love bullet - 66 - 1 damage - downed

Lucan - 21 - downed
Pash - 22
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 5:52 pm

"agh!" Lucan was not used to spending this much time on his back mid fight. "Real interesting magic you got there, won't lie" Lucan says, trying to focus on his fascination with the arcane to distract himself from the pleasant sensation currently coursing through his chest as he attempted to regain his footing
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 6:18 pm

Stand up - 53 - fail

"Haha, why thank you. I'm quite fond of it myself. I did my best to focus on techniques for controlling boys rather than hurting them too. Ah, yes, I know, I'm such a nice and wonderful and sweet and cool girl, no need to thank me *giggle*."

She was walking right over to him as she spoke, only stopping she she was standing right over him, right above his chest.

"But no for something in direct contrast to all the magic we have been throwing at one another. Time to *giggle* take it back to basics"

She then sat herself down right on his chest, her knees on either side of his face. She then scooted herself forward, pressing her pink panties right in his face. She then wiggled herself some to, umm, get herself more comfortable. His arms were under her knees and she had both hands on his stomach.

"Ah~ see, how this is how boy-girl *giggle* relations should go," she said as she rhythmically rubbed herself against his nose.

Lovely bum - 58 - success - 2 damage - bind

Lucan - 19 - bind
Pash - 22
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 6:22 pm

This was almost too much, being queened by Pash left every muscle in his body screaming at him to give in. Lucan couldn't stop himself from letting out an enraptured moan before he managed to pull himself together. Lucan made an effort to dislodge pash and free himself, knowing they the fight wouldn't last much longer like this
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 6:33 pm

Pash felt him moan right into her womanhood and, well, it did number on her.

"Ahhh~ yes! Oh please do that again. Ahhh~ physically feeling your submission vibrate through me is just too good Ah~"

Sadly for Pash, it did not last for long.

Struggle - 54 - success.

"Gah! What is the matter with you!? Why do you have to ruin a perfectly good moment like that. Freakin' boys. I swear you all can be so stupid sometimes."

Lucan - 19
Pash - 22 - rambling angrily
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 6:38 pm

Lucan noticed that he really seemed to have affected pash with his moan, and decided to attempt something a little more... Unorthodox; or at least less likely to physically explode in his hand.

Lucan approached the preoccupied Pash and leaned in close, whispering in her ear as he placed a hand on her side
"I'm so sorry, you know I didn't mean to disappoint you... How could I ever make it up to you?" As he asks this he brings trails his other hand up Pash's back
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 6:47 pm

Pash was lost in her own little world of angry rambling when she suddenly felt something something on her side and on her back. Which caused her to jump up in shock.

It was Lucan, all up in her personal space.

"Oh first you can stop touching me and second you can get yourself right back on the floor." snapped Pash, still livid, and now even more livid now that he was trying to seduce her. That was her thing. Boys are not allowed to do that. How dare he? Especially after throwing her off like that.

Lucan - 19
Pash - 22 - less rambling, more angry
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 6:54 pm

That... Did not work. Perhaps it was best not to pursue that angle further. Lucan immediately backed up. "Okay, time for plan... Anything but that" he said, catching on to get genuine anger. Drawing the Jack from his deck, he tossed it into the air trying to buy himself some time

(Jack's trickery)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 9:29 pm

Lucan threw up the card and Pash got hit and blinded by a dazzling light show.

Jack's trickery - 6 - success - 3 damage - stunned

"ARRGGH! First you blue ball me and now you blind me. What the hell is wrong with you? I swear when I regain my sight you are so dead. You hear me? D-E-A-D Dead! Oh I can't wait to turn your brain to mush. Do you even know who are dealing with? I'm a legend. You head that? A bloody legend. Bounties worth kingdoms have been placed on my head, and never once has any of them been claimed. Oh I am so angry right now..."

Pash is standing there with her hands on her eyes, an unending torrent of rage poring from her mouth.

Lucan's next move is free.

Lucan - 19
Pash - 19 - stunned
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 2:17 am

Lucan...just had a habit for making things go from bad to worse didn't he, this was supposed to be a friendly sparring match, but now he was staring down rage that was somehow very possibly the most terrifying he'd seen, and he'd stared down actual demons of fury before. The idea of taking another cheap shot felt a) dishonourable at this point, and b ) like it would only serve to make things far worse. So the gambler decides to try and calm Pash down.

"Okay, okay, the blinding and the misguided seduction attempt, they were uncalled for, I'm not gonna take another cheap shot like that. A legend you say? Well I'm with, I'm not interested in claiming bounties in a friendly match, so I'm gonna cut out the sneak attacks from now on okay? If there is something reasonable I can do to make it up to you, just let me know"

Lucan wasn't sure why, but seeing her this angry was distressing, and not only because of her threats.

Lucan-worried
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 4:33 pm

"Wait, what? That is what you think I'm mad about?" said Pash, her tone going from livid to calm in the blink of an eye. "Hahaha!, oh you are so mistaken, it is so much more simple than that."

"No, I'm just mad you threw me off your *giggle* face. I mean, I was enjoying it, you were enjoying it, and yet you throw me off. I mean every time. I clearly want it. The boy clearly wants it, and yet the boy insists that I go through this silly song and dance of wearing him down while making me endure his silly little attacks before we can get to that part."

"Always the same old reason too. Blah blah blah, I can't make it too easy. Blah blah blah my pride. Blah blah blah manly honor," she said as she rolled her eyes upwards."

"*sigh* Well, at least you did not bite me. I'll give you that much."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 4:41 pm

"you know, I'd honestly say you have a point in general, most so called just adventurers are only in it to get paid to be dominated...buuut you need to remember I've got a lot oh money on the line right now"

"... Bite you?" Lucan asked, somewhat incredulous, thrown off by her sudden change in tone, "why would I bite you?"
"If anything that sounds like something you'd do to me rather than the other way round"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucan Vs Pash
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next