Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucan Vs Pash

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Lucan Vs Pash - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 12:11 pm

Pash let out a giggle in response.

"Why thank you. See? That was not so hard now was it? You are quite handsome yourself... awww, No need to blush. There is nothing shameful about being nice to each other, no?"

"Haha, believe it or not, I don't really hear it that often. It is mostly one extreme or the other for me. I either hear "rar! You are a monster that needs to be killed" or "p...please, I'm begging you. Please use me as your slave."

"And usually it is one following the other from the exact same person over the span of about, oh, say half an hour. *giggle* I'll let you guess the sequence."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 11:29 am

"yeah I think I can guess" Lucan replied with a smile, "though even if we didn't have our little match I'd be surprised if you'd done something to someone that caused them to go from wanting you that badly to seeing you as a monster" Hoping his joke distracted enough from the blush her compliment had gotten from him he continued.
"Speaking of the match, my pride means I have to ask, how did I do compared to most guys you 'fight'? I didn't do too badly right?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 9:01 pm

"Well, it is not so much what I have done as much as what other girls like me have done you know? Shoot, if I were a boy and I had heard some of the stories that I have about midara, I'd be terrified as well. It is little wonder most people would rather kill me first and ask questions later."

"I really don't blame them for it. Well, I did at one point, but then I realized that I pretty much always have the high card in such encounters. Once I realized that, I taught myself to be really good at talking boys out of fights."

"As you *giggle* may have noticed"

"As for how you did? Oh, I'd say par for the course. Oh, don't give me that look. I consider it a good thing. You let me convince you to stop fighting, and that is how I like it."

"Some people think I'm a coward for using that as my main tactic, but I have to be honest, I really don't like fighting. Sure, it is fun to turn the tables on a boy who is on his high horse about wanting to cleanse scum like me off the face of the earth, but even then I don't want to hurt him. So the sooner I can make the boy realize that he really does not have a whole lot to gain by fighting me, the better as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 7:38 am

Lucan laughed, "yeah, diplomacy is definitely one of your strong suits to say the least." The gambler smiled, "I can't see how turning conflict into something where no one dies would be considered cowardice though" he paused for a minute. "Buuut I can imagine some of the more classic crusadery types would probably disagree with me there"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 6:53 pm

"I mean, it is pretty easy to see how it would be considered cowardly," explained Pash. "All these wanna be heroes, heck, wanna be heroines as well, from a young age, they all get pumped full of stories of how there is evil out there in the world, and all you have to do to make the world a better place is go out there and slay it."

"Slay the evil, they you get all the gold, and adoration, and people of the opposite sex just throwing themselves at you, but you have to slay the evil first."

"So they wander out there, looking for evil to kill, then they bump into *giggle*, well me."

"Probably is for the better that most those who bumped into me, did in fact bump into me as opposed to a more, well, vicious one of my type."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucan Vs Pash
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10