Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucan Vs Pash

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:39 pm

"Alright. Especially seeing as how you promised not to hurt me, what do I have to lose?"

"But I have a better idea than a dangerous room filled with all sorts of stuff we could fall and hurt ourselves on."

The place had to have a specialized room for this. This can't be the first time some silly boy has challenged a midara to a fight in here.

She looked around the table, she had a feeling that this conversation would have been of interest to her.

"Ah! Ms. Misty!" said Pash as she waved over to the lady walking by one table down. Misty walked over.

"Pash, was it not?" she asked.

Pash nodded enthusiastically.

"Ms. Misty, I just wanted to ask if this place had a workout room? This gentleman right her has challenged me to a sparing match and has promised to let me put all my expenses on his tab should I win."

"Ah, can never resist a good wager can you Lucan?" teased Misty. "And what was your wager young lady?"

"A singed photo of myself."

"Goodness, you must really want that picture, now don't you?"

"Well, there is value in beauty, but I know a lady such as yourself is fully aware of that."

"Hahaha, it takes one to know one."

"No doubt," replied Pash with a grin.

"Well, follow me, I know just the place where you two can settle your wager."

"Oh, could I please ask you for a favor?"

"Absolutely."

"Could you please ask someone to bring me my teddy bear. It is on my bed. I have some items in it that I might need."

"Of course," and then she spoke something into a little microphone she had.

When they arrived, there was someone waiting at the door with Pash's teddy. Pash thanked the man and slung it on her back. Then they walked through the door.

Pash was worried that she would have to take off her heels, but the floor was a nice solid rubber floor. They were also surrounded by mirrors. Other than that, the room was empty.

"We will keep an eye out to make sure no one wanders in while you two are settling your wager, anything else you would need."

"Nah, we are good Ms. Misty."

"Alright, do let me know how it goes," she said as she walked out and closed the door behind her.

Now that they were alone, Pash turned to face her ticket to luxury.

"Alright, so how do these things work? Do I get to go first because I'm a girl?"

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 4:42 am

"You know me Misty, " he smiled at the recruiter as one would at an old friend "Can't imagine you and the boss complaining about me taking wagers though"

Lucan stood facing Pash, as she asked him if she could go first, he couldn't be quite sure if that was a genuine question or if she was trying for an advantage. Deciding there to be no harm in seeing what she could do, Lucan nods as he pulls out his deck and magically reduces the physical damage the cards do to an amount more suited to a sparring match
"Sounds good to me, cards shouldn't hurt too badly now, so whenever you're ready"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 10:52 am

Ok, so he was going to let her have a free shot, but how should she use it?

On one hand, he was being nice and wanted this to be nothing more than a friendly sparing match, but on the other hand, she really wanted to win. Badly.

Might as well put the teddy in play, it would be weird to fight with it on her back, and there was really no way she could set it aside for later without making him suspicious right now.

"Alright, so here is the teddy you wanted to see," she said as she slipped it off her shoulders and held in front of her. "Like I said, when I'm in a pinch, it can help keep me out of danger, watch."

And she threw the bear at him.

Well, kinda, it flew over his head and landed behind him.

"Ummm, so, that was supposed to hit you..."

And the instant Lucan turned back to face Pash to say something. The bear poofed up in a cloud of pink smoke, turned into a clone of herself wearing the exact same outfit that immediately jumped on his back, with her arms warped under his and her legs warped around his waist.

Old friend - freebie - 2 damage - bind

Lucan - 28 - bind
Pash - 30

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 1:34 pm

"I thought that bear was only used for hiding?" Lucan spoke somewhat rhetorically before the bear soared overhead. Was that intentional or was she truly not a Midara and just slightly inept? Lucan went to draw a card so that he could end this quickly when suddenly.
"What the!?" Pash had glomped him from behind, but she was still in front of him. Lucan quickly put two and two together
"Ah... The bear..." Lucan said, somewhat bemused before attempting to shake the clone off!
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 3:03 pm

Lucan struggled and Pash watched in disappointment and the clone lost her grip and slid off his back. The clone fell to the floor and poofed into a cloud of pink smoke, leaving behind an adorable little teddy bear.

"Awwww, don't you like being glomped by a pretty girl in a sexy dress?" mocked Pash, mostly frustrated at herself for not keeping a tighter grip right now.

Struggle - 14 success

Seeing him reach for his cards, it became clear that she might be better off trying to fight him up close, which was fine by her, she was equally good at both, but before that, she still had time for one more ranged attack thanks to the clone's efforts.

She kissed two fingers and rapidly pointed them towards her opponent, causing a heart to zoom out towards Lucan. She was pleased to see that the heart zoomed straight towards him, right on target.

The heart zipped towards Lucan's lips whereupon it exploded in what can only be described as a shock wave of pleasure that rippled through his body, but not before sending him flying right on his back.

Love bullet - 38 - success - 1 damage - downed

She was being more relentless than she normally would. She was one of the most veteran midara around and she knew it, so she usually took it easy on boys, but she was dealing with a professional here, so she did not want any unforced errors coming back to bite her.

Okay, so it really was not as much a sense of professionalism as much as she just really wanted that prize, but she had to justify her unusual aggression to herself somehow.

Lucan - 27 - downed
Pash - 30
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 4:43 pm

"Hey come on, it's not that I don't like it, it's just that if I give to straight away it makes our wager boring wouldn't you agree? Miss non Mida-"

And Lucan was on his flat on his ass surrounded by a vague pleasant feeling.
"Okay, now that's just plain rude"

Lucan attempts to get to his feet and throw a normal powered card at her
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 4:58 pm

"Oh, I won't accuse you of making it boring if you were to just * giggle* give into me right now."

"And while you may feel differently, I personally don't see a girl blowing a kiss towards a guy as being rude. In fact, I would consider it to be the exact opposite."

Pash watched him get back on his feet a throw a card at him. He managed to get the card off remarkably quick, but it went soaring past her.

Get up and throw - 71 - failed but Lucan is up.

Thank goodness that card went past her, because she was already running towards him. When he was in range, she made for his collar and pulled him in, but alas, he was able to get out of the way of her attack.

Love bombardment - 59 - fail

Pash stumbled past him, but recovered and turned around.

"Soooo, ummm, what's your favorite color?" she asked, she was trying to be witty, but apparently that was the best she could do for that moment.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 5:05 pm

"Sorry, cute as you are, I couldn't forgive myself if I didn't make this at least a little fun" Lucan replies, attempting to throw her off slightly with the compliment as he dodges her attempt to grab him.

Lucan pulled a card from his deck, and looked down, king of hearts.

"Well, right now I think red is looking pretty good, I'm sure you'll agree!"

Lucan flung the card at her as he finished responding

(Kings dominance)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 5:20 pm

"*giggle* Ah," she said as she tossed her hair with her eyes closed and her head high, "well, I guess a cutie like me is just going to have to put up with your..."

He had tried to throw a card at him, but he somehow messed it up and it just randomly flared up in his hands and flashed unexpectedly. This happening mid throw caused Lucan to lose his balance and stumble right back down onto his back.

Kings dominance - 97 - critical fail

"Ohohohohoho, this is just too good," said Pash letting out a haughty laugh while looking at her opponent flat on his back.

"So red huh?," she asked as she strutted towards him with a slow diva walk. She then placed her left stiletto pump on his chest and stood over him so that his head was engulfed by her long skirt, giving a full view of her long, shapely legs, sexy pink pumps and matching pink panties.

"Perhaps I could change you mind," she teased at her opponent, now in a compromising position, "I think pink is such a better color.

Lovely view - free - 1 damage - pinned

Lucan - 26 - downed + pinned
Pash - 30
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 5:29 pm

"Oh Crap!" Lucan shouted as his card went haywire "that's not happened befo-"
Lucan was silenced by the sudden realisation that he was engulfed in pashes white dress, the only thing to break up the whiteness surrounding him was her smooth looking legs, and the enticing sight of her pink panties. This really three him off his game.

"I.. I'm gonna have to plead the fifth on that one." He stuttered as he tried to free himself and get up!
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 5:56 pm

Lucan tried to wiggle his way out, but to no avail. Pash took this as meaning he liked what he was seeing, which was probably not good for her already over inflated ego.

Struggle - 57 - fail

"*giggle* Say what you want, but your body language has already told me everything I want to hear."

"Wait, plead the what? The fifth? The fifth what? Bloody hell you on about mate?"

Pash actually stepped off Lucan, now she just wanted to know what he was on about. For all of her reading, Pash could do some pretty stupid things at times.

She stood to his side, hands on her knees, leaning over him.

"Seriously, the fifth what?"

Lucan - 26 - downed
Pash - 30
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 5:58 pm

"the fifth amendment, it's a law in certain countries that gives you the right to refuse to answer a question on the grounds that it could incriminate you"

Lucan wasn't quite sure why he was humouring her on this, but he didn't see much charm in explaining before going to his feet and throwing a random card at her

(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 6:15 pm

"A law in certain countries you say? More than one? Amendment... so wait, you are telling me that these countries all decided to change their nation's charter to include the same law, and when all of those countries did it, it just so happened that they were all on the fifth change to their nation's cha... ARGH!!!!"

Pash had got hit square in the face with a flying card. Well, yes and no. A pink flash went off at the point of impact and the card bounced away.

Basic attack - Pash being Pash - success - 1 damage.

"Hey, now that is rude. Much ruder than me blowing you a kiss."

Without even thinking about what she was doing, she had instinctively fired off a kiss and blew it towards him. Probably being agitated about getting hit in the face when she was trying to learn something. Usually she would be much more methodical in planning out her attacks to build off one another.

But she should have probably thought about it a bit more, as the heart just flew right past Lucan.

Basic attack - 69 - fail

Lucan - 26
Pash - 29
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 6:20 pm

"Never said I wouldn't be rude during the match" Lucan taunted "plus with the amount I'm betting, this fights my biggest gamble of the night so, gonna have to forego manners, I hope you'll forgive me" Lucan explains, "now, I believe that it's my turn again."

Lucan charges his next card with magical energy and aims to hit Pash square in the torso with it.

(Empowered card)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 6:43 pm

Pash watched him pull out a card and the card seemed to be glowing brighter and brighter. Pash actually tensed up, not quite sure what was coming. She tried to focus all the thoughts on moving right as soon as she saw his hand move, but them the card exploded in his hands, causing him to fall to the floor a second time.

Empowered card - 99 - critical fail (random.org hates Lucan)

And Pash jumped to the right, dodging nothing.

While she was relieved that she was not hurt, she could not help but be a little concerned for Lucan. I mean, she really wanted to win, but watching his second catastrophic failure back to back with his first, even she could not keep her mind on the prize in the face of that.

Still, she was going to tease him.

"Oh Lucan, so typical of you male types, get one glimpse of a girl's panties and your brain *giggle* ceases to work," she teased as she once again diva strutted her way over him.

But when she got there, she did not step on him or sit on him or attack him further. She was standing next to him, one hand on her knees, one hand extended towards him, her tone suddenly getting much sweeter.

"Bad luck out in full force tonight, eh? Well, come on, back up on your feet."

Extended hand - free action

Lucan - 26 - downed
Pash - 29
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 6:49 pm

"What... The hell" Lucan panted, "what is wrong with this thing tonight?!" His genuine irritation caused Lucan to all but ignore Pash's teasing. Now he was left with the dilemma of whether or not he could trust Pash not to be tricking him here. Deciding he probably could from how genuinely kindhearted she seemed, he accepted her hand

"It's a good job I didn't have this luck at the tables earlier, or I wouldn't have been able to even offer to pay for your stay"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 7:15 pm

Pash was surprised to see him accept her hand without questioning her first. She did her best to pull him up.

"Hnnnnggggg," she said as she leaned as far back as she could while pulling him up. "on you feet... get your foot under you! ...There you go... Haha! Not bad for a girl in heels."

"Well, maybe your luck was that you would get to make a *giggle* bombshell like me super happy by paying for all her stuff? Ever think of it that way?"

"So since I was so nice to you, can I get a little something from you?"

And then she went full on sultry vixen.

"What's your weakness? What about girls do you find absolutely irresistible? Tell me and I'll be sure to give you lots of *giggle* fan service," she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 7:20 pm

(will this have an effect on pashes damage output or is it more for flavour?)

Lucan was glad that Pash had proved trustworthy on this, buuuut the kicker came immediately, she now wanted something in return. It didn't feel like telling her this was a good idea, however he also wanted to extend the respect she'd shown him. Plus that wink proved as disarming as ever

"And how can I be sure you won't immediately pounce me midway through my explanation the moment you understand what I mean?" Lucan asked coyly, wanting to get a bit more of a nail on pashes angle
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 7:31 pm

(flavor. Pash is all about getting boys to give in to her on their own accord as opposed to attacking them till they do so)

"Because you can be absolutely sure that I will *giggle*"

"But come on now, its a win for me and a win for you, what do you say pal?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 7:40 pm

She... Wasn't wrong, and her charm seemed to be mostly magical anyway, meaning if he was going to lose he was going to lose, enjoying that process more wouldn't hurt... Plus it made his odds longer, and Lucan liked long odds.

As he went to explain, he immediate blushes and stuttered before managing to fully form his words.

"Well, I uh, well, I... Like it when a girl switches between cutesy and dominant at a blink of an eye, or when she manages to do both at the same time, a mixture of the three I guess. I like the idea of not knowing if I'm gonna be getting a single sweet peck or suddenly thrown onto the couch and overwhelmed until it happens I guess. Such a specific thing is probably what makes me decent at dealing with Midara, it rarely happens"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 10:11 pm

Oh boy, he was going to voluntarily tell her his weakness. This is absolutely what she lived for. Oooo, he was blushing and stuttering too! Her eyes widened and she bit her lip in anticipation, but then she was quickly overwhelmed by uncertainty.

"I... ummm, how am I suppose to take advantage of that?"

She thought about it a bit more.

"Literally can't now that you have told me, because now you will be expecting it, and your whole thing relies on not seeing it coming. Shoot, this is the first time I've been in a situation where I'm worse off for getting a boy to confess his weakness to me."

"I mean, thank you for trusting me enough to tell me, but..."

Pash is rambling absentmindedly and seems to have no intention of stopping. What will Lucan do?

Lucan - 26
Pash - 29
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 5:09 am

Lucan didn't wanna hit her with a sneak attack when she was so clearly off guard, so instead he waited for her ramblings to stop, when they didn't he felt the need to call out

"Well you did ask, you'd have to be creative about it but I'm sure if you were good enough at this type of fighting you could think of something" he taunted "oh yeah, speaking of which, you good to resume the fight or do you wanna talk to yourself a little longer". Lucan was hoping to get inside her head and throw her off guard
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 5:42 pm

Ah, he did not take the bait. She was hoping he would as it would have given her the perfect segway to suddenly erupt in anger at him and still seem realistic as opposed to totally cheesy.

But as one door closes, another one opens, and she still managed to find her cue.

"Oh you don't think I'm creative enough to pull it off, huh!?" she said as she walked angrily towards him. "You have no idea who you have picked a fight with, do you ya little prick."

Then she shoved him as hard as she could in the chest. Which was not very hard at all and should have had no effect on Lucan had it not been the clone who was on her hands and knees right behind him when she shoved, sending him tumbling to the ground.

School ground trick - 24 - success - no damage - downed

"Oh you are in for it now bucko."

Pash looked ready to pounce.

Lucan - 26 - down
Pash - 29
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 6:40 pm

"okay...I'll give you this much," Lucan spoke with somewhat genuine pride in his voice "I did not expect to get benched today, that being said, I haven't expected to get benched for the last ten years or so, either way, props for ingenuity"

After a couple of seconds Lucan attempts to climb to his feet
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 7:54 am

Pash wasted no time in pouncing on him, pretty much belly flopping right on to him while he was still speaking. She then straddled his chest and pinned both his wrists down with her own hands.

"Really, getting benched is what a girl can do to impress you? *giggle* Could it be that you like being reminded of your school boy days?"

She then slid her hands up and laced her fingers in with his while still pinning him down.

"Well, what about hand holding then, you *giggle* filthy degenerate?"

Hand holding - no damage

Lucan - 26 - down
Pash - 29
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucan Vs Pash
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next