Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucan Vs Pash

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 4:55 pm

"*giggle* Oh, you really think you can win do you? You've told me how all your movies work. You have told me you weakness, and I know for a fact you are not gay. It's going to be a long climb buddy."

"Oh haha, once upon a time some silly boy bit me on the butt to get me off of him. . . yeah, it happened. Still a little traumatized by it.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:01 pm

"I told you, I gamble for the sake of gambling, long odds are exactly the kinda risk I'll put my all into" Lucan replies with a smile. "Plus you seem to assume only the face cards have power, I'd never reveal my whole hand to someone I'd just met" this was more bluff than anything, but couldn't hurt

"He... Bit your butt? That is...bizarre" Lucan sounded audibly confused by that one "So, you ready to get going again?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:21 pm

"Long odds? You expect me to believe that you are risking all that just for a signed picture. *giggle* You really expect me to believe that?"

"Oooo, so you have more tricks, huh? Well, I'll be looking forward to seeing them then *giggle*"

"Yeah, he bit my butt. Your gender is stupid and this is the absolute proof."

"Well, might as well get back to it."

She blew a kiss but it went right by him. This was followed by her releasing a disappointed sigh.

Lucan - 19
Pash - 19

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:24 pm

"Well, you did just tell me you're a legend with a bounty with as much as a kingdom in your head, that's gotta hump the picture value up somewhat surely?" Lucan smirked, "speaking of which, how come I don't recognise you if you're a Midara of such repute?" This came more from genuine curiosity than anything else
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:33 pm

"Ah well, was a legend with a bounty. Why do you think I live as a wandering hobo now? Plus, those bounties are like, hundreds of ye... I mean days! Yeah, hundreds of days old. Yep. People just have short attention spans these days Haha."

"So if that is what you are after, haha, well, lets just say that picture will not be worth as much as it used to be. Unless of course you sell it to someone who just has very good taste when it comes to beauty," she said as she tossed her hair with a smug look on her face.

"Eh, you did not attack me? I thought you were the one who wanted to keep this moving."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 5:39 pm

"it'd be rude for me to ask a question then attack mid answer" Lucan replied simply

"And I guess that makes sense, and I'm sure I can find someone with such impeccable taste" he flashed Pash a confident grim. "That said, if you really had bounties like Harry, I really better up my game, so here goes!"

Lucan pulled another king card.
"For the line of god, please actual work" he muttered under his breath before hurling it at his opponent
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 6:17 pm

Well, it did not catastrophically fail at least, but it did fly right past Pash.

Kings dominance - 55 - fail

"Haha, looks like we are both just missing all over the place today. Let me give it a shot."

She once again threw her arms up as if in a dance and summoned 5 big bubbly and wobbly looking hearts. And waved her hands to send them towards Lucan.

Love bombardment - 50 - success

Five flew at him, but only two connected

"Well, not the greatest, but a little better haha!"

Lucan - 17
Pash - 19

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 6:20 pm

"must've used up all my luck at the poker table" Lucan makes a... Rather flimsy excuse before immediately being hit by Pash's hearts

"Is it just me... Or do you get prettier every time you do that?" Lucan asks without meaning to, she was starting to have an effect on him.

Knowing that this can't be good he decides to adopt evasive tactics, drawing the queen and attempting to channel her power!
(Queens grace)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 6:38 pm

"No, it's just that you are noticing more of my beauty the more time you spend around me *giggle*"

She watched as he did, well, something, she supposed. She had no idea what, but he started moving around all...ummm... figure skater like. She was about to go "oooooooo" and compliment him on his new found beautiful movement, but then she thought of a better response.

"Ha! Gaaaaaaaayyyyyyy," she mocked with her hands cupped around her mouth, betting that it would get under his skin.

She then fired off a kiss attack heart thing.

71, 37 - fail

"Oi, stop prancing about like a fairy."

Lucan - 17
Pash - 19 - attacks at disadvantage
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 6:43 pm

"I mean, it may look... Eccentric, but it works, so, yeah, you know" Lucan said, somewhat put out by her comment "I don't really have a witty comeback, so I'm gonna just throw another card at you". And he did just that

(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:19 pm

"Ahahahaha! You look like a poof ya silly.. AHHH!" said Pash having got hit right in the face while mocking him.

Basic attack - 2 success

"Why you little..."

Pash then exploded into a wide stance with her feet apart and her arms in the air. Close to a hundred pink hearts flew out of her and starting flying towards Lucan.

Love Gatling MK II - 59 - fail

Lucan managed to dodge them, but they were still coming for him.

"I'm going to get you eventually you prancing fairy."

Lucan - 17
Pash - 18 - attacks at disadvantage
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:22 pm

"Suuuure you will" Lucan replies with a smirk, but then self consciously adds "note to self, rework the queen's enchantment to let me move in a slightly more dignified way..."

Lucans caught somewhat off guard by pashes second comment on how he looks right now and doesn't take further action
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:26 pm

Hearts - 48, 25 - fail

"Hold still! How are you able to keep moving like that? Goodness, those movements look as technical as can be, how are you not fatiguing yourself right now?"

"ummm, I mean, Hahaha, should I get you one of my dresses?"

Pash was getting frustrated. No one should be this hard to hit for this long. This person was inhuman.

Lucan - 17
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:29 pm

"come on Pash, I explained how the card works, I just guess this particular Queen happened to be a rather good dancer."

"And while I might well have the body for it" Lucan gave an exaggerated wink, going for a laugh "I think the dresses probably look better on you"

Once again the gambler takes no offensive action, enjoying Pash's frustration
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:44 pm

Hearts - 13

The swarm of hearts missed once again and zoomed by before turning around for another pass.

"Argh! You can't do this forever! And yes, I know how the card works. I know how to stop it, but how can I stop you from prancing about when the only way is to land a hit."

Lucan - 17
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:47 pm

"That's kind of the point of having a defensive card, but in the interest of fairness, I'll stop prancing." Lucan said, he'd had enough fun with irritated Pash for now.

"I will warn you though, my next attack is going to be powerful, so do with that knowledge what you will" Lucan continues as he slows his movements down

(Deactivate queens grace)

((I may well need to rebalance that move thinking about it))
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 5:58 pm

"Oh wow, you are really just going to stop in the name of fairness. I...I'm impressed. Thank you..."

"Oh crap!," she shrieked when she finally remembered that those hearts were still on course to Lucan's face. She clapped her hands together and closed her eyes in focus. The hearts all popped like soap bubbles mere millimeters away from his face.

"Whew, that was close. Can't let you get hit by those if you are being such a gentleman at the moment."

Pash spent her turn stopping the attack.

Lucan - 17
Pash - 18
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 6:03 pm

"That... Was close" Lucan said, recovering from the instant shock of realising that the hearts were about to connect with him. "Thanks, for stopping those, that would've been less than ideal, I was originally gonna throw out the aces again, but since you protected me there I'll tone down my next attack"
Deciding against using his aces, Lucan empowered a random card from his deck. "Ready? Dodge this!" He shouts as he throws it straight at Pash

(Empowered card)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 8:14 pm

Pash watched him charge up the card and she jumped out of the way accordingly.

"Why yes, I will dodge it *giggle* thanks for the heads up."

Empowered card - 63 - failed

"Now you dodge this!" she said as she threw her teddy bear at him. She apparently had managed to pick it up in all the commotion. Was it worth the effort? No, it just bounced off of his face and landed on the floor. No sexy girl wrapping herself around him. Just a teddy bear on the floor."

Old friend - 13 - fail

Lucan - 17
Pash - 18
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 4:14 am

"Doesn't always work huh? Still, a fascinating enchantment..." Lucan remarks before slinging another card at Pash

(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 11:14 am

"Yeah, I wish there was a way to make it more reliable, but no matter what I do, it always seems like it just comes down to a coin toss in the end."

The card flew by her and hit the wall behind her.

"Haha, speaking of which," she said while looking at the card on the floor.

"Well, if you like the teddy, tell you what, hold still and I'll show you what it can do. Promise I won't take advantage of you. Well, I won't take *giggle* too much advantage of you at least."

Pash is making an offer

Lucan - 17
Pash - 18

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 5:57 pm

... Exploiting his obsession with arcane knowledge... Smart girl. Seeing as that was the main reason he initially challenged her to the match was to learn about the bear, Lucan decided to take the risk.
"Okay, I'm gonna trust you on this one, I truly hope you won't betray that trust" Lucan says, though he has quite a lot of faith that she wouldn't break her promise.

"Okay, I won't dodge whatever this is."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 8:20 am

"Oh boy, alright! Just stand right there," said Pash full of excitement. She ran over and picked up the bear, handed it to Lucan and asked him to hold it. She then took a few steps bacck, all but bouncing up and down with anticipation.

"Alright, so you got the bear in your hands right?"

Then, without warning the bear poofed into a cloud of pink smoke, and now there was a girl who like exactly like Pash being carried in his arms in place of the bear newlywed style, with her arms around his neck for support and smiling sweetly at him.

"See! Pretty cool huh!?"

Lucan - 17 - arms full of clone
Pash - 18
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:39 am

Lucan suddenly found himself blushing at this gorgeous girl smiling up at him. Trying his best to hide out he tried to stay on topic and ignore how flustered he was.

"So, then do you control the clone? Or is it conscious... Uhh, really fascinating magic either way" The gambler trips over his words slightly as he holds the clone
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 6:36 pm

"I control the clone. It is like an extension of me. However, it is a little tricky to control her and do things on my end as well. Kinda like trying to do two things with your left and right hands. I mean, possible, but it takes so much more concentration and focus."

"So, you find this *giggle* fascinating now do you?," she teased as the clone nuzzled her head against his chest for a little bit before closing her eyes with a content smile on her face.

Lucan - 17 - arms full of clone
Pash - 18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucan Vs Pash
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next