Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucan Vs Pash

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 6:46 pm

Lucan continues trying to stay on topic, though it was becoming nigh impossible now.

"Yeah, I do... Umm, cos I create a clone with the Jack card, but it just copies my movement, there's no way it could act independently, that kind of magic takes so much power to weave, it's really beyond my level really uh," he realised he was rambling and stopped himself.
"You said you can't teach me the magic, but would you mind if I studied the bear? After the fight I mean..."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 7:27 pm

"Well, I think I already told you that I live in that bear, so I don't exactly want you rummaging through my *giggle* personal trinkets."

"I think I got lucky with this one. I mean, I did not will it to happen. It kind of just evolved. It used to be that I would just charge up the bear with my love magic then if I threw it at someone, they just sort of became enamored with it due to feeling my charming presence through the bear."

"After a while, the energy I put into the bear that would cause people to become infatuation with the bear became, more and more, well, my charms rather than the magic's"

"Then one day, I guess got so good at giving the charming magic a "personality" if you will, that is just started becoming a copy of myself."

"And boy am I glad I came across that discovery, because, man, you have no idea how much easier it is to deal with some silly adventure type looking to fight me and I can just work together with the cone to just *giggle* overwhelm the silly boy. Most boys just can't deal with two girls seducing them at once."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 7:33 pm

"Oh, yeah right, you live in it" Lucan now couldn't help but let his gaze fall to the girl in his arms "That's understandable, I wouldn't wanna invade your privacy..." He trails off.

To her next sentence, the gambler could only reply with a rather distracted sounding. "Yeah... I can imagine why".

For some reason Lucan continues supporting the clone rather than dropping her
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:32 pm

The clone was now gently snoring in his arms.

"Awww, you are treating my, or, well, other me so sweetly," she said as she walked towards him. She stopped when she was right in front of him.

"Can I show my appreciation for you taking such good care of me with a kiss?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:57 am

If Lucan could think straight right now this would probably have been his cue to drop the clone and send attack with his strongest card... But he wasn't, something about holding the clone, and the clone trusting him enough to fall asleep in his arms was clouding his judgement.

"Well... You didn't try anything with the clone..." Lucan spoke slowly "So I'm gonna trust you on this... But then it back to the match okay?". Still cradling other Pash, Rom took a tentative step forward, relaxing his guard
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:51 pm

Pash leaned in and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

Basic attack - 1 damage

"Well, that depends. Do you consider me giving you a peck on the cheek in appreciation for the kindness you have shown to be *giggle* "trying something."

Lucan - 16- arms full of clone
Pash - 18
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:53 pm

Lucan blushes again at her kiss, but quickly tries to pull himself together.

"I guess not... Thanks for being trustworthy I guess," Lucan looks down at the clone, "So uh, what should I do with her?" He asks, not noticing himself smiling at the sight of the relaxed girl resting in his arms
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:08 pm

"Why no problem of course," replied Pash.

Pash really did not have any idea why he was thanking her. I mean, she was totally doing this to turn the fight in her favor.

"Well, you look so happy holding her and she looks so happy to be held by you. Why don't you keep holding her? Boys like providing comfort and protection to an appreciative girl, no?"

"Ah~ I can't help it, seeing you being such fatherly material makes me want to kiss you again. May I? Please?"

Lucan - 16- arms full of clone
Pash - 18
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:13 pm

Lucan hardly even realised how enamored be was becoming with Pash's sweet demeanour, once the element of genuine danger was removed from a fight he had a tendency to let his guard down.

"I guess so, if you want to..." Lucan replied almost absent-mindedly as he ran his fingers comfortingly truth the clones hair "But then we get back to the fight okay?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 9:17 am

"Why yes, I really do want to~," she said right before giving him a peck on the other cheek.

Basic attack - 1 damage

"So eager to get back to the fight? You would not want to wake her up now would you? She looks so content. Let her have her little nap why don't you. I can give you more *giggle* sweet kisses. Boys deserve to be rewarded when they are nice to girls. That is my philosophy at least."

Lucan - 15 - arms full of clone
Pash - 18
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 9:25 am

This talk of giving up the fight somewhat snapped Lucan back to his senses.
"You... Very nearly had me there" Lucan admits, "But I'm not giving up just yet"

Even still, rather then throw or drop the clone, Lucan carries her over to a nearby, slightly worn out couch, and goes to gently lie her down there before turning back to Pash
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 11:37 pm

As soon as Lucan places the clone on the sofa, she opens her eyes and gives him a pout. She then looks away dramatically, still pouting, then poofed up in a cloud of pink smoke, leaving behind a teddy bear on the couch.

"So really? Get to hold a cutie gently dozing in your arms, and all you want to do is get back to fighting me. *sigh* I supposed it can't be helped. You have one of those *giggle* stupid boy brains after all."

"Well, go on then. Throw on of those silly cards at me."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 3:45 am

"Perhaps I do Pash, Perhaps I do. However it's the easiest way to study your magic, it feels different to regular Midaras charms, and that's interesting to me" Lucan answers honestly, before slinging a card her way.

(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 6:13 pm

"Wait, you can see a difference? What is the difference. I mean, I know I did not become a midara the ordinary way, but I never quite knew how exactly my abilities differed from the typical mi... ARGH!"

Pash got hit in the face with the card.

Basic attack - 52 - success.

She responded with a simple attack of her own, but she missed

Basic attack - 83 - fail

Lucan - 15
Pash - 17
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 6:31 pm

"I don't know if you've fought Midara before," Lucan elaborates, "but their magic tends to work through more primal means than yours, stirring up uncontrollable arousal and attraction... Yours works much differently from what I've seen, seems to be far more emotion based. It's very interesting to see..." Lucan trails off, not throwing any cards this time. Trying his hardest not to admit to her that her charms have also left him really wanting to win that picture.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 8:19 pm

"Oh, that? Haha, no that is just me liking to keep it *giggle* family friendly. I mean, I totally know a whole bunch of tricks for messing with a guy by getting, heheh, the blood flowing down there, but that's not my style."

"I'm a much more mental type of gal. Watching a boy slowly come to the realization that his place is *giggle* under me is such a thrill. I mean, I don't want to enslave anyone or anything like that, but in little doses? Yeah, I do like that."

"Just pouncing on a boy and fondling him down there until he is a horny mess is not really that fun for me. I can totally see why some of my, *giggle* peers might like it, but just thinking about it makes me feel a little too slu... well, lets just say out of character."

"So now I have a question for you about that."

And she narrowed her eyes playfully.

"Is it working?"

Lucan - 15
Pash - 17
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 4:57 am

... Making him realise his place was under her? Was she talking like this on purpose or was it pure coincidence that her wording was making him want to see exactly what she means with his own eyes...

"W-Well, I guess there's only one way to find out" Lucan says without really meaning to. He's not currently in a good headstart to continue the fight after hearing Pash's teasing words
(Turn pass, no attempt to dodge)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 7:35 am

Oh it was totally working, judging by the way he was just standing there totally conflicted about how to proceed.

"Oh~ Did me describing how I deal with boys like you make you want to experience it? *giggle* Because from here, it looks like you can't get the thought out of your head now."

"So I'll tell you what. Since you are being such a nice boy about it right now, if you just lie down on the ground for me, I'll let you choose how I *giggle* assert my superiority over you. So if you have had fantasies of a girl *giggle* toying with you, here is your once in a lifetime chance."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 7:53 am

Lucan did the only thing he could think of, the only thing that can stop him from surrendering fully right there and then, while still allowing him to give in to the nigh irresistible urge enough to release him from it... Okay so he was rushing to justify what he was about to say, but regardless of his confused motivation, after a long pause he finally speaks

"Tell you what, you have my interest, I'll give you one opportunity to give me your best shot, I won't hit you with any card sneak attacks or anything, but if I'm not overwhelmed, I'll continue the fight as I normally would"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 8:38 am

"*sigh* Once again, I offer a boy a chance to indulge in his fantasies and once again he shoots me down. One would think I would have a better track record with this, but *giggle* I guess I'm losing my touch. Well, have it your way."

She sent a simple heart his way, but it missed.

Basic attack - 83 - fail

"Oh geez, that was even more underwhelming than I wanted it to be."

Lucan - 15
Pash - 17
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 8:46 am

Lucan watched the heart sail past his head.
"Okay, even I feel bad for you on that one, I'll give you another free shot, won't even dodge" Lucan really shouldn't be giving his opponent opportunities like this, but when all that was on the line was money, the urge to indulge himself was far too strong

(Turn pass, won't attempt to dodge)
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 9:00 am

"Oh, no no, I could not. You wanted to continue the fight and I don't want you to feel like you have to go back on your word now," said Pash, half turned a way, head raised up with the back of her hand dramatically placed on her forehead.

"Even if that means letting you attack me just to restore the balance. If that is what I must do for you to get your honorable fight back, then endure it I must."

Pash is standing there looking like a total drama queen.

Lucan - 15
Pash - 17
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 9:05 am

"... You're actually annoyed with me aren't you" Lucan said, trying to suppress a slight grin "Well, I'm not gonna attack you while you're stood there like that, so I'll offer my humblest apologies," the gambler gives an exaggerated bow, "but I'm not going to attack you if you aren't fighting back, so looks like we'll be waiting here a long time"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 3:29 pm

Pash turned to pout at him.

"Yes, I am annoyed. I thought for sure that you were just going to lay down and let me overwhelm your silly boy brain with my feminine willies, but then you had to go 'no no no, I want to give in to you, but I don't want to admit I want to give in to you, so I won't lay down for you, but I'll stand here and let you attack me so that you can get me down and then overwhelm me with your feminine willies."

"Am I in the ballpark on that one?" she added, still very much pouting.

Lucan - 15
Pash - 17
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2018 7:49 pm

Lucan...didn't really have an answer to this, at least not one that wasn't admitting that everything Pash had just said was true... He decided diverting the topic was the best response

"Sounds like that's something you have to deal with fairly often huh?" Lucan offered, sympathetically
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucan Vs Pash
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next