Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucan Vs Pash

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Celesty

Celesty

Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 12:30 pm

"I, ummm, huh, I was not expecting that response," replied Pash. "That is rather empathetic of you. I thought you were going to say something along the lines of 'rar! I'll never give in to you!' Something like that."

"Haha, I mean, I get it. Boys are raised to not just roll over for someone, and even I can appreciate that it is not always a bad thing. The world would be worse off if all boys just gave up at the slightest sight of a conflict."

"And yes, this happens all the time. Even the most dominate of boys want to just give in to a girl every now and then, and I come along all like: 'hey, I, due to my, ahem, affliction, need to make a boy give in to me, and I promise not to hurt you other than you going into a deep sleep for about 3, maybe 4 days. Let's make a deal.' Sadly, the deal almost always involves fighting."

"You know, it is like, I'm clearly not a threat. Well, I go out of my way not to be one. I could be one, but even I have my limits when it comes to taking advantage of a boy. So at the end of the equation, it does get annoying as to this constant insistence of fighting."

"I mean, it only benefits me, so maybe it is selfish of me to want this, but is it really too much to ask for a boy to, *giggle* you know, get on his knees for me, let me tenderly dominate him a bit the way he has always wanted but been too hesitant to admit, and I get to kiss him goodnight. We both get what we want, no?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 1:57 pm

"Affliction..." Lucan repeated under his breath, so Pash really wasn't like other Midara.
"I'll tell you what, since I legitimately do trust you, I'll stop the fight now, you can fulfill the needs of your affliction, and I'll get to see exactly what kinda tricks you've got up your sleeve. I do have a condition though, you say I'll be asleep for a couple of days, any chance we could meet back here at the Voyage to discuss a couple of things afterwards? It could be important" Knowledge of whatever had afflicted her, and the nature of said affliction may well prove valuable to his efforts to keep peace between Midara and humans, so if was worth a shot
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 11:45 am

"Tricks up my sleeve? You have pretty much seen them. It is not really a trick anymore if you are going to be nice and let me *giggle* take you. Just me tenderly dominating you for a bit so that you are in a submissive mind set, then I plant a nice, really long kiss on you."

"Have to get you submissive as a safety precaution. If not, you might panic in the middle of the, well, good night kiss, and then at best I'll get my tongue bit, at worst I'm going to take a few punches from you."

"And you want to talk to me afterwards? Awww, that's sweet. Sure, we can most certainly do that. But meet back at the Voyage you say? *giggle* Something tells me that Ms. Misty already has a bed waiting for you for after this."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 4:15 pm

"She almost certainly does," Lucan says somewhat amused "... shows how much faith she has in me as a Midara hunter, but I guess it's always good business to give a customer like me perks, it'll probably be a luxury suite too if I'm honest, with the amount I spend yd a worthwhile investment, but yeah, if you promise to come talk after, I'll let you fulfill your affliction" Lucan says, trying to deflect how much he wants to the one she fulfills it with
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 5:17 pm

"Yeah, I'm sure that Ms. Misty knows full well what is likely to happen when a boy invites a midara to a more private parts of this place. Midaras are kind of good at taking control of a boy who go out of their way to get some privacy with a midara."

"Funny how me and the average midara are so different that we are almost the same. Typically, they need to feed off a boy's energy, leaving the boy exhausted. I need to get rid of excess energy, which overwhelms the boy for a few days. Both result in a boy needed to *giggle* lie down for a little bit."

"Well, since you are so nice to me right now, I have just one more question: what do you fantasize a girl doing to you when she takes control of you~?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 5:25 pm

"excess energy..." Lucan ponders "I'll give you this Pash, you're truly a fascinating girl."

"As for what I'd want you to do, since you seem to do this so uniquely, all I request is that you do something that really shows me your own personal self"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 3:02 pm

"Ah~ That's is really sweet of you," she said as she walked towards him. "But I should warn you, I do have a fondness for teasing boys faces with my feet, so no complaining when I do something you don't like because remember, you *giggle* asked for this."

It was when she was right in front of Lucan that the clone wraped herself around Lucan from behind, hugging him so that his arms were at his sides. Pash then rested on palm on his cheek.

"So, shall we begin?" she purred, right before moving her lips to his and planting a big kiss on him.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:49 am

Lucan looked at Pash, somewhat enamoured. "Well I mean, foot stuff isn't usually my thing... If I could make one request... Maybe you could" Lucan was blushing deeply "remember how you sat on me before?" Lucan was too flustered to continue the request further, hoping that Pash could infer what he wanted without him having to beg
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:26 pm

"Ah, ok, so no sticking my feet in your face," whispered Pash, her face just a little disappointed. "I guess it is not as fun when you are the on receiving end of that."

"And yes, I remember how I *giggle* sat on you. Well, I think it is a little soon for that, no? I mean, can't we kiss a little more?~"

And she leaned in to plant another kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:28 am

Lucan accepts her kiss, "of... Of course we can" The gambler is now beyond flustered
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 9:15 am

"Ah~ that is so sweet of you," she said as she pressed herself closer against him, sandwiching the gambler between two affectionate girls who looked exactly like each other. She kissed him on the cheek and then leaned back some and wedged her thigh between his legs.

"I love this position," she said as she rubbed her thigh between his legs. "The feeling of being in total control of a boy. Give him sweet pleasure or absolute agony, and it's all up to me. So tell me, do you *giggle* like this arrangement as much as I do?"

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 7:41 pm

Having given up his pretence of resistance, Lucan felt no reason to lie to Pash now.
"That feeling of submission... It's intoxicating" is all he can manage
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 9:46 pm

"Ah~ I love it when you boys are so honest. Let me reward you honesty with lots of kisses."

And then she started to plant smooch after smooch all over both his cheeks. After a barrage, the clone gently guided Lucan on to the floor and the two of them stood over him. With his back on the ground, Pash had a question to ask.

"So you want to be *giggle* under my skirt again, and since you been such a good boy, I'm happy to oblige you, but tell me, do you want to be smother by my bum or by my womanhood?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 3:32 am

Lucan looks at the two Pashes above him, entirely infatuated at this point. "Umm, wo-womanhood" he stutters out "but.. do you think you could kiss me a bit more first?". The the pair's lips had rendered Lucan craving more.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 11:44 am

"Ah~ I can't resist it when I offer a boy something lewd and he just asks for more of my sweet kisses."

The two of them lied down, both of them on top of him, one of each side of him, and they started planting peck after peck all over both his cheeks at the same time, nuzzling their bodies against his.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 11:50 am

Lucan can only lie there in ecstacy, overwhelmed by finally being able to just give in to pashes charms
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 12:38 pm

The two of them continue their kissing for a bit longer before Pash starts to move and sits on his stomach. Meanwhile, the clone as poofed back into being a teddy bear. Sitting on his stomach, she places on of her heels on his chest and teasingly crosses the other leg over her knee, playfully dangling one foot in front of him while giving him a tantalizing view of what is under her qipao dress. Tantalizing because of her legs being crossed, he could see so much and yet so little at the same time.

"Does this view *giggle* suit you," she teased.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 12:52 pm

Lucan can't help but stare, having let his guard fully down he'd allowed Pash to fully entrance him.
"A closer look might be interesting..." He manages to say with a smile, trying to stay somewhat suave
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 11:39 pm

Keeping her legs crossed, and still keeping one foot planted on his chest, she scooted her tush up so that she had her tush on his chest as well. If anything, this hindered the view more than expanded it. Unless Lucan was really into looking at shins.

"*giggle* closer like this?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2018 5:26 pm

Lucan knew she was just messing with him now, he was just along to enjoy the ride.
"I think you more the answer to that" he said with a grin, making a point to crane his neck to look around her shins so he could get a closer view of her panties
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 6:35 pm

"Oh alright then *giggle* deny this girl her joy of watching a boy beg for her."

She then moved her legs forward and scooted her shins below his head to prop him up. She then scooted herself forward, wiggled to get comfortable, and draped the bottom part of her dress over him.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 9:28 am

"You like it when guys beg?" Lucan asked, "never took you for the type, sorry to disappoint".
Wrapped in the confines of her dress now, Lucan was nigh helpless to the urges building within him
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 6:43 pm

"Well, not begging all pathetic like... mmmmmm, But just a little ah~ just a little bit of groveling does make a girl feel *giggle* special."

"So... yes!... so before I lose myself... mmm, you can breath right?"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 7:23 pm

Lucan takes a second to process what she says, before deciding to gauge her reaction. Part intentionally,and part because he just really wanted to, he lets out a soft moan of
"Pash...more"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 9:22 pm

"I, oooo, I guess I'll... ah~ take that as a yes."

"Awwww, it's no fun when it ahhhh~ when it sounds so forced."

Pash leaned her head back. This was her absolute favorite. She like it so much that she was pretty much already there. She lifted her self one last time to give him a chance to breath before getting herself back in there, now humping away without a care until she, well, got much more damp down there.

She shifted off Lucan to lie down on top of him, panting a little to catch her breath.

"Soooo~" she started while looking right into his eyes, their faces centimeters apart, "may I kiss you, or is there something you would like to say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucan Vs Pash   Lucan Vs Pash - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucan Vs Pash
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next