Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 9:53 pm

Nui let out a little gasp as the speed picked up, and the vibrations intensified. She threw her head back as a cachophany of pleasure began to assault her senses. Liselle knew exactly where to target Nui, and given their shared erogenous spots, Nui knew where to target her. Nui giggled involuntarily in the heat of the moment, the pleasure overtaking her.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 10:11 pm

Liselle's eyes widen as Nui's increase activeness to her pleasure her as much she is to Nui causes what could only be described as soft keening sound that is rather pleasant to listen to as her back arcs, having some brief difficulty holding Nui's form. However it was the vibration that resonated Liselle's pleasure from herself outward and, due to so much of their skin touching each other, the pleasure pulses right into Nui's own body that was immediate felt by the couturier, combined with the rapid grinding that her and the slime girl was locked together into.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 10:26 pm

Nui cried out in ecstasy as the pulse of pleasure hit her like a truck, pushing Nui over the edge. A massive smile crossed her face as she basked in the unadulterated rapture of sensations, before she started to relax, her back lowering down into the sheet of slime Liselle had produced earlier, her face filling with an expression of pure contentedness. She was breathless, but managed to let out a single word.

"Wow~~~~"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 10:42 pm

She herself has already recovered from her unique climax before she lies down next to Nui, wrapping the girl in her arms and cuddles her while idling brushing her hair, keeping Nui close and comfortable. "Did you enjoy that?" Liselle could tell the answer already but knowing the answer and hearing it directly was different enough to her.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 10:46 pm

Nui shuffles into Liselle, taking her rightful place as the little spoon, as she enjoys her afterglow. She almost purrs as Liselle begins to play with her hair.
"Words can't describe how much I enjoyed that~" Nui responded, after a short pause to catch her breath. "I suppose 'Yes' will have to do for now~" Nui giggled, before turning her head a touch, to look at Liselle without moving away from the exceedingly comfortable position. "D-did you?" She asked, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 10:51 pm

She had already expected the question and somewhat with Nui's anxious tone, and soothing the girl's worry somewhat with her hands running over her body before stopping and giving Nui's hand a squeeze "Very. You know that final sensation you felt, that was how much pleasure I was feeling radiating out to you."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:00 pm

Nui hummed happily at the response, taking Liselle's hand as she squeezed, and squeezing her back gently. She closed her eyes, letting out a sigh of satisfaction, and relaxed against Liselle, feeling completely safe. Beyond just being in love with Liselle, she felt a deep trust with her. She'd had every opportunity to set the pace of their passionate exchange to what she wanted, but had allowed Nui the time to get used to it. Something Ragyo had never done for her. Her eye clenched momentarily as the thought of Ragyo entered her mind, and she retreated slightly further into Liselle's embrace.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:10 pm

Liselle wasn't an empath and she wasn't quite able to see her eyes and figure anything of what she was thinking and only with the other action and Nuis snuggling in closer to herself. It was after a good moment of tender closeness together before Liselle decided to speak. "I know that may sound silly in timing after we shared such an experience with each other. And I may not be experienced with the customs in this land but..." Liselle hesitated for a moment as if either uncertain or nervous about something. "...do you want to go out on a date with me?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:14 pm

Nui opened her eyes, as the thought of going on a date with Liselle thoroughly dismissed her thoughts of Ragyo. And the way she asked was just... adorable!
"Yes!" Nui responded, very quickly and excitedly, before taking a breath and adding. "I mean, um... if you want to?" She added, as if trying to play it cool, slightly embarrassed by her outburst.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:26 pm

Relief washed over her at the enthusiastic answer before the attempt at a more composed answer. Both ways were cute! "Yes I do. I am glad. We can go out tomorrow. Though for now... Liselle creates a slime blanket over the two of them amist the cuddling. "Can we stay like this a bit longer?" It was their first time together and something special; they have all the time in the world for the date.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:29 pm

Nui nodded.
"I was hoping you would say that~~" Nui responded, lifting the blanket over herself, before returning her hand to Liselle's, and giving it a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:33 pm

Liselle gives a squeeze in return before she lets both of them be comfortable in this position. Sleep would end up finding them together and user them into a dream filled with each other.

(think this is a good spot to end the chapter and ready to start the next one later on. Also geez unexpected plot twist O.o;;; even I didn't see that coming.)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:36 pm

(Agreed! And yeah, here I was expecting Liselle to pump an infatuated Nui for info on Life Fibers, or Nui to enslave Liselle, which was unlikely to happen but still possible. I did NOT have this pegged for an ending!)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:41 pm

(The ending in itself was nothing short of adorable <3<3<3!)
(Out of curiosity, what would happen if Nui ends up winning, most likely by the skin of her teeth? I mean Liselle had Nui cornered psychologically before the fight and had every advantage so it would be a bare-thread victory for Nui.)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:45 pm

(I audibly squee'd outloud. I'm just glad no-one was around to hear it xD
Probably the same, if she'd won after trying to impress Liselle. If it had been before that, well, I'm not actually sure how it would have gone. But not like that, me thinks)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:53 pm

(Well my tought process is that Liselle was this close || to beating her and had outmanipulated her. That would be a very potent person to convert to REVOCS, though only issue is Nui's pride.)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:58 pm

(Well, yeah, she'd definitely have wanted payback Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 12:01 am

(Glad it did not come to that x.x)
(Anyways, I think after a few dates later on, it gets interrupted by Ryuuko (revenge against Nui) and later on Ragyo (wants Nui back).)
(I don't watch Kill La Kill and only got info from looking it up so I have no idea how that will go x.x)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 12:03 am

(I guess that means I need to stat up Ryuuko then Wink Though she'll definitely be a stamina based fighter)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 12:13 am

(Well assuming Liselle cannot convince her this is not the same Nui as she knew before. If anything, Liselle generally finds many different ways to interact with people and I wouldn't be surprised if Liselle uses YOINK on her clothes and have her slime tickle her XD)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 12:20 am

(Truuuue, but I want to have her stated JUST IN CASE. Not that it'll matter all that much, since most of her attacks will be slashing/slicing/etc xD)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 12:28 am

(Liselle Defense vs Physical + Liselle regeneration, yeah that would spell trouble for Ryuuko. ._. Would still love what Liselle will do though. She does some impossible stuff each time I play her. ^_____^

Edit: Ah I just realized, Ryuuko is fighting a 2 v 1. Yeah DEFINITELY not going well for her.)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 12:59 am

(Impossible stuff? Naaah. I don't see it. It's not like she's turned Nui into someone who actually cares about anyone but herself, or been more devious that Nui, or caused Nui to feel vulnerable. Oh... wait

And add to that Nui's abilities, and she's gonna have a really bad time. Though I have a few ideas on how to deal with that. Ryuuko needs to be MADE to fight Nui. It might just have some unintended side effects.

Anywho, give me a shout if you wanna do part 2 Smile )
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 2:37 am

(Sure thing!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5