Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 5:10 pm

" A scarf?" She looks a bit unconvinced and hangs it on her hand to check if it will end up seeping through the fabric or not or if the scarf would stay on the slime. After all, you need to try before you buy.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 5:26 pm

The scarf was unbelievably, impossibly soft to the touch, yet still managed to contain Liselle's slime. The scarf seemed to adhere itself to Liselle, though not enough that it would be difficult to move.

"See, Jelly? I told you it would feel good. Wouldn't you just loooove to have that feeling aaaaaaaall over your body~?" Nui giggled, watching the slime girl for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2018 5:44 pm

Liselle looks genuinely puzzled. She never seen any material has these attributes before. "Huh? it stays on and I am not seeping through, what is this made of?" Though the scarf was very soft, she was more reacting to its properties as if studying it. Liselle had favored cloth and most materials for practical purpose rather than aesthetic or appeal for a long time.

"By the way, the name's Liselle. Nice to meet you~♪"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 1:18 am

Nui seemed to be a little surprised by the slime girl's reaction. It was as if she didn't even care about the feel of the material. Who WAS this girl?!

"Life fibers, the most wonderful material in the world." Nui explained. She was then surprised further by her saying it was 'nice to meet' her.

"Oh, yes, sure. As you've probably already guessed, I'm Nui Harime." Nui responded.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:05 am

"Yes I can definitely see why." Although the word wonderful describing the fabric seems to hold different definition for Nui and Liselle. It was then that the slime girl pauses for a moment, looks around her for a moment.

"It looks like the local military is coming here. Most likely because of me since you can easily pass as a normal girl. Do you have a place that we can meet up?" While trying to take advantage of her observation and words, she tries to discretely snip a hair width sample of the scarf with a tiny slime scissor from her finger under the scarf. For science!
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:46 am

The slime scissor has a great deal of difficulty snipping the scarf as Nui looks back to see the military Liselle was referring to, but managed to cut of a couple of threads from the end.

"Well, I suppooooose we could meet up at one of my penthouse factories~" Nui suggested, pulling out a small business card with an address and the REVOCS logo. "After all, we wouldn't want to cause too much trouble for the people here~" She added, sounding entirely insincere, and bordering on sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:06 am

Ick, Nui wasn't kidding when she said this material is wonderful. Liselle was having trouble getting a good sample and settled down with a few strands. The durability could make any clothing, no any craftable thing period last super long. What is this made of? Seeing that Nui hasn't caught on what she just did was a relief though.

She reaches out with a hand that is strangely dry before her other hand seems to narrow brief as a small film pocket appears on her hand before placing the business card carefully inside and sealing it, forming a waterproof lamination to protect the card from ruining the address text.

"Well to be fair, they can make some pretty neat stuff. If they can get past the whole narrow-vision issue. Anyways, I'll meet you at the penthouse factory. Take care of yourself, Nui!~♪" With that she slides over to where it is dirt instead of cobblestone before melting her body into it along with the card (and threads). She at least want to take a peek at what it is first.

The soldiers that arrived didn't seem to notice Liselle disappear as they arrive around around the corner of the area. One stopped to address "Miss, we've received a report of a midara within the area, a red slimegirl. Do you know anything about it?"

(can cue time skip to the meeting)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 6:58 am

"See you later~" Nui giggled, blowing a kiss towards her slowly sinking figure.

She turned to face the soldiers as they approached her.
"Hmmm... a red slimegirl? I'm not sure buuuuut, I think I saw some red slime briefly in the vents of that store... I do remember seeing it move deeper in though~" She responded, thoughtfully, as she gestured to a store that refused to sell REVOCS clothing. "I suuuure hope she doesn't eat any customers~" Nui added, her eyes gleaming.

(Sure, timeskip go!)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 8:12 am

She is currently standing outside of the Penthouse. The only thing she could say about the building that she just stopped by. It's pretty huge. Liselle only have some understanding of human economics but she can definitely tell that this is a place of human luxury.

She looks under the door for a moment and finds, to her chagrin, that it is sealed to the point that the liquid Liselle wouldn't be able to get in. Resigned, she looks around to find a what appears to be a button near the door. She assume she has to push it to do something and does so and waits for what happens next."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 10:37 am

"Hellooooo~" said a cheerful, recognisable voice over the intercom. "Who is it~?" The voice was coming from a small speaker next to the button.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 2:28 pm

"It's Liselle~♪" Came the cheerful response. Though she never interacted by intercom before, it was intuitive to know how to respond.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 3:53 pm

"Liselle... Liselle..." Nui responded with a questioning tone, as if not recognising the name. "Hmmm.... Oh, are you the delivery girl?!" Nui asked, excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 3:58 pm

"Maybe, if you are a fan of cherry jelly." She wasn't sure if Nui was being playful or just forgetful but joke about it, though she hope the word jelly would be a trigger word for her memory.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 4:05 pm

There was a moment of contemplative silence before a response was heard.
"Oh! The cute jelly thief! Come on up~" Nui responded. The door began to let out a loud buzzing noise. "Just come straight to the top floor." Nui's voice added.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 4:46 pm

"Uh, assuming you aren't expecting me to climb up to the roof, what do I do? I never enter this kind of building before." Is the door open? Where does she enter. Truth be told, Liselle never ascended up buildings before but it isn't too outside of her comfort zone. She can always millipede up if needed but decided to try to follow Nui's instructions.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 4:51 pm

Nui giggled.
"You just take the lift, silly~" Nui explained, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Unless you are soooo excited to see me that you want me to meet you at the door?" Nui suggested. Although it was just her voice, the sound somehow managed to convey a wry smile.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2018 5:08 pm

(the ones here works like an elevator right?)

"OK, let's see..." She slides her way into the left while making sure she solidifies her bottom area so not to lose a bit of herself to the gap between the floor and lift before she looks at a new set of button. Judging from the number, she guess the number indicate height level and the top one has the highest number and press that one. The lift moves up and the g-force causes her form to flatten down into a cherry pancake. Well that was unexpected
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 2:30 am

(Yeah. Lift, elevator, tomato, tomato)
Nui casually sat at the top of the elevator on another set of materialised letters.

WELCOME LISELLE

As the doors of the lift opened, Nui burst out into laughter at that sight of Liselle.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 6:43 am

The flattened Liselle had to take a few seconds to hop off of the lift and onto the building floor with a comical Boing! each time she hops before she takes a moment to reverse her being compacted by the elevator force before stretching out to her normal female form once more. "Somehow I do not think me being a cherry pancake was part either of the plan for this visit."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 12:38 pm

"So, you wanted to talk in a more private and intimate location~" Nui said, letting the note hang there, half way between a statement and a question. "What is it you desire~?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 3:07 pm

She slides over to where Nui is before resting down. The couturier notice that behind where Liselle tread, the floor is strangely cleaner, as if Liselle's puddle feet is a super roomba. "Well for the most part I wanted to ask some questions without having some humans trying to turn me into red cheese with their weapons."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:00 pm

"Ahhh yes. Silly humans, always wanting to poke stuff with their pointy things." Nui giggled. "I've seen it on occasion. Though they aren't so bad once you teach them who's in charge~"

"So, what did you want to ask? Would you like me to make you an absolutely adorable costume?" Nui suggested, a gleam in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:18 pm

"Well before we get to talk about that, let me get through my questions real quick." She reaches inside of herself through her chest, rummaging through her inside before pulling out the business card Nui gave her a while ago, still laminated and protected.

"First what can you tell me about REVOCS?...aside that it is almost a reverse spelling of cover. Remember that I do not know much of it."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:26 pm

Nui seemed to consider her answer, her eye twitching ever so slightly at the mention of something so close to COVERS.
"Well, as I said, I am the Grand Couturier. The company is run by my... Hmmm, how to describe her... my boss? I suppose that's the most understandable term. Ragyō Kiryūin. Yes, THAT Ragyō Kiryūin. Of the Kiryūin family." Nui continued. "And we are the largest clothing organisation in the world. For someone who doesn't understand clothing, I think that's really all I can tell you."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2018 5:54 pm

"Right. I think I did ask last meeting if Ragyo is the core of REVOCS...which I guess would be the human analogy of boss. And from your title Grand Couturier, I had to look up the second word and I believe it is some that creates custom clothes for individual, correct?"

She props one hand across her chest and the other propped on top of it perpendicular from the first arm. "That implies that you are skill in the proficient. Combining that with the word grand, your ranking must be quite high, possibly very close to the cor- er boss. Am I close to the mark?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next