Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2018 4:18 am

Nui nodded at each of her questions, looking a little impressed.
"I am, in fact, the one who personally designs and fits outfit for her." Nui explained. "Among other things~" Nui added, quietly but audibly, with what appeared to be a slight smile and blush.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2018 6:33 am

Her. So Ragyo is a female which opens the (likely) possiblity of being a midara. The wistful smile and blust also raises a possible avenue between what is between Ragyo and Nui.

Simply smile at Nui. "I see. I am happy for your prosperity, Nui. As of highest position of Grand Couturier, I hope you can answer this question of something that seems to puzzle me." It was then that her expression takes a more neutral demeanor.

"Why does it seem that the thread of your clothing seems to be alive?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:09 am

Nui was taken aback at the question. How did she know that? There was a momentary pause before the mask of cheerfulness applied again.

"Well, it's called Life Fiber, silly~" Nui giggled in response. "Of course it's going to seem alive. How else could you get such an amazing material?" She was clearly going to watch herself around Liselle. She was too smart for her own good.

(Can I just say, I'm loving this xD)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2018 11:56 am

(Why is that? ^.^)

Liselle caught that moment of hesitation and that make her feel that something is not right about this and the ambiguous answer she was given along with that sweetness tone doesn't help ease it either.

"Ahh. Well if it is alive, that would be the equivalent of wearing me as clothing in a sense, although wearing something cherry scented would make the users crave dessert too much." The red slime girl looks at Nui's outfit as if presuming that Nui's outfit is made of it while making a question that seems more like she is wandering around the logic curiously. "I guess this life fiber isn't...technically alive?"

It was a bait. Liselle knows the answer to it already. The thread she snipped gave the same vibration as something living. She discovered it by accident when she was scanning for presence near her home before entering.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2018 3:14 pm

(Their personalities clash amazingly, and it's nice to see Nui on the back foot)

Nui considered the question. She placed a finger to her lips as she thought. Was it just a fluck? Had she accidently stumbled onto the truth without realising? Or did she know more than she was saying? Nui decided she needed more information.

"Well, I guess that depends on what you mean by 'alive'..." Nui responded, cheerfully, trying to sound a touch uncertain with a tone of wanting to help explain.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2018 3:43 pm

"Well, it seems like the scarf a while back seem to move to make me comfortable even if it was just on my arm. If it was alive, you would have to feed it something." She is looking up at towards the sky for a bit in thought as if figuring out something from the wrong angle that can be denied.

While chatting, she extended a tiny pseudopod behind her out of sight of Nui to see if the couturier had anyone around through sensing the vibrating of living things around her.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2018 3:56 pm

Nui clicked, as if suddenly understanding what she meant. She also felt relieved. Clearly she'd made assumptions from her encounter with the scarf, and couldn't truly comprehend its softness. Still, to have drawn the right conclusion from the wrong information? Wow that had worried Nui.

"I know, right?! It's pretty amazing stuff. It has a reaction to living things that causes it to become softer. It flows over living things. It doesn't eat, sleep, or have any sort of will or anything." Nui responded, confidently.

Liselle was able to sense no other people on this floor of the building. There was a faint humming of vibrations coming from one of the rooms, probably a large quantity of life fibers, but otherwise the floor was empty.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2018 4:11 pm

"I'm...confused. It conforms to the living to become soft as if it is biologically aware. Yet it has no cycle that pertains to the living like eat, sleep or instinct or will." Several question marks appear above her head comically with a drop noise each time one appears.

Upon finishing her scan, she was a bit relief that she wasn't led to a trap but the large amount of this life fiber had more a little uneasy inside. It was then that she turns the pseudo around toward herself though her own slime form conducting the vibration so that she herself sends the vibration towards Nui's direction while checking around on the other 180 degree angle.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2018 4:21 pm

"Amazing, right?" Nui giggled. "It was discovered by the Kiryūin family a while ago. It's why it's called life fiber. It reacts to life, whilst still being a fiber." Nui concluded.

As she scanned forwards, she was able to confirm no other living people on this floor. Though, as she scanned over Nui, she noticed two things. One, her dress did not appear to be made from life fibers. And two, though the dress contained no life fibers, there was still some life fibers in Nui's direction. Maybe an undergarment? It was difficult to tell. Nui didn't seem to notice, distracted by the question marks over Liselle's head, giggling at them.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2018 4:36 pm

Liselle looks relieved (not really) at something after hearing what Nui said and it is visble on her face. "So it seems alive but it is really isn't and it is a really versatile fiber."

Liselle notices the vibration on Nui but doesn't seem to find the source. Her dress isn't made of life which eliminates the option to disarm her if the dress is not there. Perhaps she is able to call it when needed. She still kept it out just in case something noticeable happens though though a little disappointed she couldn't find any important news.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2018 4:43 pm

Nui relaxed slightly. Great, she bought it!
"Well of course, silly jelly~ Clothes are clothes." Nui confirmed. Continuing to scan over makes Liselle notice something. The fibers by Nui were moving with a rhythm. In fact, they seemed to be moving at the rate of a heart beat...

"So, want me to make you a dress?" Nui asked, her eye sparkling with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2018 5:12 pm

She pauses as the life fiber near Nui seems to coming alive in some sort of rhythm, a human heartbeat? Well this is getting stranger and stranger.

"Well before I sample the dress and how it is like. I would like to sample the couturier first.~♪"

Liselle: Kiss (50)- 2 willpower damage.

And before Nui can respond or while she is about to respond, she found her lips covered by Liselle's own. It was then that she discovered the slight flavor of cherry on Liselle's lips which effortless caresses the couturier's.

The slime girl's arms slips around the girl's smaller body and holds her close, the recalling of the sensation of her slime from their first encounter returns to her and was just as pleasant. The action of affection appeared to be innocuous and more akin to typical midaras but....

----------------------------------------------------
(Is starting at 30 fine with you or you want another starting point?)
Nui: 28
Liselle: 30
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2018 5:24 pm

(30 works for me)

Nui's heartbeat, and the rhythm of the fiber, both speed up substantially as Nui is taken completely off guard by the... attack?

As she broke of the kiss, she couldn't help but lick her lips, the taste of cherry a pleasure in itself. She started to giggle.
"Well, if it was a kiss you wanted, all you had to do was ask~" She responded. Although she had broken the kiss, she had not yet moved away from Liselle, and began to lean in for another taste.

(Quick Kiss)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2018 5:40 pm

Nui: Quick Kiss (91) Miss (Eep almost got critted)

As Nui was about to kiss her, Liselle moved a finger to Nui's lips to stop her for a moment. Huh her finger felt tingly from that Whew that would have melted her figuratively. "There is a reason why I didn't just straight asked you. I know something.~♪!" Throwing that sing-song comment out suddenly cause Nui to stop in shock or surprised and Liselle tries to capitalize on her surprise.

Liselle- (52) Deep Cherry Taste.

Her mouth hasn't quite closed from her shock before it was covered by the cherry tasting girl once more, finding herself overwhelmed by the kiss. Liselle's tongue sneaks up and starts teasingly glide along along Nui's lower lip before it sought her tongue. The taste of cherry growing stronger and so delicious that when a bit of it drops to the bottom of Nui's mouth, she ended up instinctively swallowing some before she realizes.

Liselle' body begins moving against the smaller girl's own that her own close seems to only provide token resistance as she felt the slime's caressing skin as if her dress wasn't there.

Nui: 25 (Bind Easy) Cherry addiction.
Liselle: 30

(Would life fiber regeneration work for willpower damage?)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 1:10 am

(Hmm... yeah, probably not. Life fibers are hardly known for keeping people sane.)

Nui's eyes widened in surprise, then began to narrow. What did she think she knew? Had this all been a trap?
"Wha-what do you think you know?" Nui asked, as she attempted to break out of Liselle's embrace.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 4:41 am

Nui: Struggle easy, one success to escape. (67, 85)- Wow even random.org does not like Nui O.o; I actually feel sorry for Nui x.x

Nui's mind is in brief shock from the jelly's proclamation combined with that lust from the kiss and an alarming longing for tasting Liselle's cherry lips again, the conflicting instinct and shock makes it difficult to focus on getting out of Liselle's grasp.

She leans close with her own face close to Nui that again she can smell and almost taste that tantalizing cherry. "I am not sure if you realized, but your little cloth did something to some of my slime in my home. And I would like to know what it is and what the life fiber really is."

Liselle: Kiss. Cherry addiction has 1/2 success roll to (68,15). Success. Cherry addition gives +1 willpower damage.

Her face was closing in rather slowly and Nui could have easily pushed her face back or move her head aside and possibly give this jelly only her hair to kiss but the deep longing for cherry causes her to hesitate and when she did finally find the will to move, it was too late as the slime girl has captured the couturier's lips again followed by a sense of euphoria as taste and softness of her lips assaulted her senses once more.

Nui: 22. Bind (Easy) Cherry addiction.
Liselle: 30.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 5:21 am

(She's used up all her luck on previous fights)

Nui's mind began to haze over. It was such a simple question, really. It's not like she couldn't answer it. She wondered if, by answering, she'd get another taste of that delicious....

Nui's mind snapped back to her as she realised what was happening. She was used to fighting back against physical attacks. They were child's play, but Liselle was assaulting her weakness. Nui began to join dots together. Was this a test? Had Ragyo sent her? It would explain how she knew so much about Life Fibers. And how she knew exactly how to attack Nui. Of course! That had to be it. Nui struggled to reach for the scissor blade on her back, and use its leverage to either cut her way free, or at least force Liselle away.

"You STOLE some of my life fiber?" Nui responded, sounding shocked that the thief had stolen something. Which, when she thought over it again, shouldn't really have come as a surprise to her.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 6:01 am

Nui. Struggle (5,5) Seriously?! O_____o;;;
(also not sure what crit fail does for struggle, I guess like a normal fail?)

Nui's method getting Liselle of her was a pretty sound method for many other foes and particular foes of her origin (I think, correct me if I am wrong). However Liselle was anything but any other foe. The blade simply passes right through her, leaving a visible slit where the blade was before, and right before her eye, it was starting to seal up as if the slime girl possesses some sort of accelerated regeneration, though might not be surprising since Liselle was liquidy.

Liselle lets out a brief startled "Eeep!" But not out of pain but just surprise as she felt the half-scissor pass through her. "Good thing we're not playing rock scissor paper." Both of her hands around Nui lied on the small of her back was flat like paper so scissor would have won.

Liselle: Caress, normal. (4). 2 willpower damage.

Then said hands begins to glide along the side of and back of almost soft and intimately, as if she was caressing the body of a long lost lover rather than an adversary, and again Nui's dress did not protect her well from the slime thief's touches as Liselle only had to go through the fabric of the dress and down to the sensitive skin underneath. The cool tip and warm touches sending delightful shivers from contrasting temperature, amplifying the overwhelming sensation. "Well you were going give that scarf to me. But I believe there is more we can give each other..." Again she is starting to lean in for another kiss and to Nui's alarm, she was wanting it badly!

Nui: 20. Bind (Easy) Cherry addiction.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 6:44 am

As Liselle reached through Nui's dress, it became clear that Nui was definitely not wearing any life fibers, as she was able to pass all the way through to her skin.

Nui began to doubt herself. After all, if this slime had been chosen by Ragyo to test her, what hope did she have of winning this? And besides, if Ragyo had sent her, that must mean she's an ally, so telling her everything wouldn't be so bad. Plus, she tasted mind numbingly good. Losing to her wouldn't be so bad, would it?

Once again, Nui felt her reasoning snap back. This slime was making a fool out of her, and she couldn't allow that, not matter how much she wanted to give in... surrender... just... NO!

Nui dropped her cutesy facade, an anger filling her eyes, as she tried, once again, to free herself from her assailant.
"Let me go!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 8:43 am

Nui: Struggle (71, 86) She's finally out! Was really close too.

Nui felt the sweet scent of cherry over her and she longed for it and Liselle was about to to give it to her, both lips only a 3 inches away and it was just a brief tilt on Nui's part to have them touch again. Then suddenly Nui's pride filled her with unexpected energy and will to escape.

2 inches...

Nui starts to struggle and and though Liselle was actually anticipating this and making her arms more solid, even then it was difficult as her arm's solidity was straining.

1 inch...

And Nui finally caused Liselle's arms to give out and split apart and snap like a rubber band causing her to tumble briefly to the ground before she gets up while Liselle's arm recompresses to return to their average ratio again. That was close! She almost receieved a mouthful of Liselle and even while apart, she can feel the temptation still gnawing at her along with the feel of emptiness of not having any more of her taste.

Liselle: Slimed! (68) 2 willpower damage per turn. Requires an action to remove.

Without missing a beat, Liselle tosses a nice size glob of slime towards Nui at a startling speed and precision, not aiming at her face but at the center of her chest, splattering briefly against the dress before it started to act and seep through the dress and onto her breasts, starting to spread out along her before as it starts to vibrate and hum remotely from Liselle's body. The sensation felt very good and veeerrry relaxing.

"Just close your eyes and relax, let your confusion be absorb, the fear relaxed, and let me take care of you. I will be with you..." The softest of whisper from Liselle, this time it isn't her rather cute voice but a mature one albeit with the same tone pitch, it almost seems...caring.

Nui: 18. Cherry addiction. Slimed!
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 10:18 am

Nui felt her rage start to seep away from her, as the slime seeped into her dress. Her will to stop fighting before she'd even begun was almost overwhelming. Nui was beginning to wonder if this slimegirl was better than Ragyo! If she was, well, there was little point in even trying.

A (not so) small part of her regretted breaking away from Liselle. Her mouth tasting bitter with the lack of her essence inside. What the hell had she done? Nui assumed it was some direct mental compulsion, but breaking away from her should have stopped it. Unless... She looked down at her dress, the relaxing pleasure overtaking her for a moment.

"I... mmm...." Nui responded, as a wave of pleasure almost melted her. Nui let out a pleased giggle. "You really are... something." Nui added, her words slightly slurred from her relaxed state. "I suppose I coooould tell you a little something... or, better yet... I could show you..." Nui commented. She raised a hand up, and all of a sudden, a large number of 2D Nui's materialised, and charged towards Liselle.

(Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 1:02 pm

(Ragyo meets Liselle would be a rather interesting encounter)

Nui: Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter (16)- 2 damage. Liselle is bind immune.

Liselle was prepared for a lot of things that the rather languid and very relaxed Nui would throw at her directly. However clones was not one of them. And unfortunate for the slimegirl she was getting a bit starry eyed at Nui being able to pull it off rather than focusing on the combat in hand that she found out that it was too late to get away. She did leave one comment in genuine admiraton. "You can make clones? I'm so jelly..." And the clones descend on her, pulling her down.

The clones finger drawing up and down along her slippery skin causing some quivering from the prone slime girl. Wow those fingers! Being a couturier probably has something to do with those skilled hands. As pleasant as this is is feeling, she needed to get back on track.

Letting herself go limp, she suddenly slips right through the copies fingers that tries to hold her and flatten herself down to the ground before slipping under all of the Nuis, using their shadow and image to blocked her own visibility as she races toward the real Nui as a puddle.

Liselle: Slippery when wet (90) Critical hit! Liselle can follow up with another attack.

The combination of the pleasure induced stupor, (possible) assumption that Liselle is being held by the the copies, and Liselle's own stealthy approach caught Nui completely off guard that only saw red dart across the ground before she suddenly finds herself slipping on Liselle and started to fall. The red puddle rises up caught Nui before she can hit the ground, cushioning her descent...

Liselle: Engulf (auto success) 2 willpower damage. Nui is engulfed.
2 willpower due to slimed! not removed. Slimed! is now Liselle Spa.

and wrapping around her warmly and snug, still vibrating all around her, and sliding against her body, every part of her skin expose to its embrace and is nothing short of mind-numbing pleasurable. It was then that Liselle formed along the front of the Nui burrito, a hand to gently caress her youthful face "That was a very nice trick there, you should show me how to do it sometime.~♪"

Nui: 14. Cherry addiction. Engulfed: Liselle Spa.
Liselle: 28.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 2:30 pm

Nui cheered a little as her clones successfully managed to grab Liselle. Finally, she'd gained the upper hand. Or so she thought. Clearly she started celebrating a little too soon. Of course she could melt... She was a slime! How could she be so... thoughtless.

As she started to fall, she couldn't help but wonder what pleasures awaited her when she landed. She hadn't been this excited since her last 'session' with Ragyo. She began to giggle.

"That's not all I can do~" Nui responded, her carefree voice returning with a sharper edge to it. Her eyes were filled with a desire. Not a desire to win. Nor a desire to survive. A desire to 'fight'. "Why don't you let me show you?" Nui giggled, before trying to pick herself up, and away from Liselle.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 4:19 pm

Nui: Struggle (85) Fail

Liselle: Liselle Spa. (Is on) 1 willpower/turn.
Liselle: Liquid Pleasure. (Toggled on) 3 willpower/turn. Struggle attempt is now automatically successful.
Liselle: Kiss (84, 49). 3 willpower.

Nui is somewhat spellbound by this time that her she tries to struggle that it was merely a token gesture and more of how much she desired to be with Liselle. Liselle however, knew that there is still a definite chance that she can mount a second wind and break free at any time. It was then that she engineer a plan that ensues that when she does break out, Nui would still be hers.

"How about this..." She leans in slowly to press a kiss again to Nui's lips again filling the void of that desire for her and her kisses, lasting for a good while before she parted with a thin line of saliva and slime briefly between them. "Break out from there and show me what you can do and I will be very...pleased..." It was then that along with the vibration that her layer of slime is creating, there is now several different caresses and wet touches that is like tongues, teasing and licking her, the combination of both is melting away her resistance. However Liselle didn't want her to submit so easily. She stoke the fire of her will and her passion into one that she will struggle but to struggle to impress her and to pass this test. Nui would be railroaded right into Liselle's arms.

Nui: 7. Cherry addiction. Engulfed: Liselle Spa. Liquid Pleasure.
Liselle: 28.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 EmptyMon May 21, 2018 4:30 pm

Nui's eyes gleamed with excitement. What reward could she receive for impressing such an amazing woman as Liselle? In the back of her mind, she felt like she was forgetting something. But, well, it couldn't be all that important if she couldn't remember what it was now, could it? All that matter now was that she found a way to impress Liselle with her skills. And to do that, she needed to break out. As pleasurable as her position currently was, she wanted more.

(Struggle - Auto Success)

Nui managed to break free of the amazing sensations from before, feeling as if the kiss alone had energised her in some way. Liselle was truly astonishing to behold. She had to do everything in her power to impress her.

"I suppose I'll just have to give you my heart then~" Nui giggled, blowing a kiss towards Liselle, as a heart materialised in front of her, and slowly drifted towards Liselle. "Don't you want to know how it feels?"

(Softest Kiss)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle   Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silk and Slime - Nui meets Liselle
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next