Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 15, 2020 8:58 pm

Unaware of her new partner's trauma, Shari happily continued to apply her strings. While she did so, she had he more generic puppet release Anika and begin to fetch her tools from back stage.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 3:10 am

As Anika came down from her pleasure high, one attempt at movement alerted her to the strings. Vivid memories of Nui breaking down her defenses and planting Life Fibers inside her, making her love her, treating her like a pet. It all started to freak her out a little. Even though she knew Shari was better than that, she couldn't help being completely uncomfortable with this.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 4:33 pm

Shari didn't notice Anika's distress. She had her other puppet back off and then started to personally measure various parts of the cat girl's body.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 10:40 pm

Anika tried to calm herself for Shari's sake, reasoning that this wasn't like with Nui. Then she saw Shari start to take her measurements and more of her trauma reared its head in. She began to struggle against the strings, fighting against her own panic to try and sooth her mind and heart.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 5:18 pm

"Ar-Are you al-alright?" Shari asked after finally noticing the cat girl's discomfort.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 6:05 pm

Shari's stutters and soft inquiry of Anika's well-being helped sooth her nerves, calming the struggles against the strings. "Sorry... I just don't feel okay tied up... And measured."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 6:15 pm

"B-B-B-but... how el-else am I-I going t-to make you a p-puppet?" Shari asked as she fidgeted.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2020 8:34 pm

"Please tell me you mean a replica," she said with a shiver, her arms starting to jerk against the strings again.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 4:11 pm

"Wh-What else would I mean?" Shari asked with tilt of her head.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2020 7:56 pm

Anika relaxed again after that, her muscles still tense, but they'd loosened enough to show she wasn't panicking. "I just... Have bad experience with...strings and measurements."

She didn't care if that sounded ridiculous, she was only glad that it wasn't Nui all over again.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 4:37 pm

"O-Oh... OH!" Shari suddenly looked horrified and quickly released Anika. She then dropped to her knees and pressed her forehead against the floor of the stage. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2020 7:06 pm

Being freed helped clear away her worries, Anika trying to calm Shari down. "I-It's okay, you didn't know. Y-You can still make your puppet, right? I'll just pose so you can take the measurements. Just... Don't use the strings, please...."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 4:17 pm

"R-Really?" Shari asked hopefully as she looked up.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 5:13 pm

"Yeah, don't worry about it. As long as I'm not tied up, I should be fine," she assured her.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 5:18 pm

"O-Okay." Shari said as she got back to her feet. With a lot less confidence, she resumed taking Anika's measurements.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 5:20 pm

"Don't feel bad, Shari. You'll still get your puppet and I'm fine." Anika held her body in whatever position Shari need to take her measurements properly.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 5:23 pm

The puppeteer was very thorough in her measurements. She went so far as to test how wide Anika's vagina could open. Shari didn't stop until she measured every inch of the cat girl's body.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 5:24 pm

Anika whimpered and moaned as Shari spread her pussy to see how much it could spread. Despite that bliss, she made sure to be as cooperative as possible.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 5:27 pm

"Th-Thank you." Shari said as she finished writing down everything she learned about Anika's body.

"Are you sure you are well?" Poe asked as she gently placed a hand on the neko's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 5:37 pm

"I'm fine, I promise!" As the measurements were all taken, she relaxed her body. A hand reached down and pinched her leg in a fit of nerves. "Just bad memories, nothing to worry about at all."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 5:40 pm

"If you are sure." Poe said as she watched Shari and her puppets gather her things and rush back to her home. "Would you like to continue the tour or would you prefer to rest for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 5:46 pm

"I think I'll be fine to continue the tour!" Anika told Poe, doing a few jumps to show she was okay.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 5:59 pm

"Well, as long as you are not pushing yourself." Poe said as she guided Anika out of the town square.

(Encounter -roll 1-)

Their next stop was a river at the edge of town.

"Yoohoo!" a voice called out. Anika looked around until she spotted a woman in the water. She wore an elegant sapphire-encrusted shiny blue one piece bathing suit and had long, gorgeous blonde hair. Her makeup was composed of deep blues, and she had full, pouty lips.

"Who you got there, Poe?" she asked as swam closer.

"This is Anika, our latest guest." Poe answered calmly. "Anika, this is Adella, someone who should still be resting."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 6:02 pm

A woman in a bathing suit, oh how could she possibly resisting giving her a full checking out? Her ears perked at Poe's words. "Resting? Did something happen to you?"

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 6:11 pm

"Adella is a Water Siren." Poe explained. "Her existence is tied to this river."

"Yeah, and some bitch had the nerve to dam up the river further upstream." Adella explained as she got out of the river. "I was kind of hanging on death's door for a bit until we got that dealt with."

The blonde then clapped loudly. "But, I'm alright now! So let's forget about that and have some fun!" she winked at Anika. "Unless the little kitty is scared of getting her pussy wet?"

Anika: 25 Willpower
Adella: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next