Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:16 am

Anika, unperturbed, continued her, frankly, cute attempts at a reign of terror over Marisa voluptuous curves, electing to try out something new. Something she picked up from her dear little witch back home. Sending some magic to her lips, she attempted to give Marisa a very electric smooch.

-Storm Smooch- (Using lightning magic on her lips, she gives her opponent a tender kiss that jolts them for 2 base damage, with a 20% chance to inflict Paralysis. If it fails, roll a dice and if that fails, she can't perform any elemental kisses for five turns)

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:23 am

(Does messing this up proc Fail Magic?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:25 am

The magic is far more small-scale, so no )

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:32 am

(Storm Smooch -roll 61- Fail! Roll -roll 36- Success! Elemental Kisses still available!)
(Pinning Kiss -roll 44- Success!)

Unfortunately, Anika's magic failed to work, so all she managed to do was let the Succubust press her amazing assets against her as she delivered the knock out kiss.

(Anika has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:36 am

Anika's first attempt ended in failure, but on the bright side, she had two amazing pillows to cushion her fall. She was eager to kiss and love and worship Marisa's girls after her defeat, her feral lust still unsatisfied.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:50 am

"Enjoy my girls to your heart's content." Marisa said as she pulled Anika's face into her cleavage and started to lightly massage the nekomata's head with her wonderful breasts.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:52 am

Anika giggled like a surly drunk as she hugged Marisa closely, her tails curling between her legs and sliding along her crotch, giving her more reason to moan like a slut. "Feels so amazing!"

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:04 am

"Of course they do." Marisa said proudly before she guided a nipple into Anika's mouth and let her drink some warm milk.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:06 am

Anika didn't question or resist, happily guzzling down as much of Marisa's delicious tit milk as she could drink in, feeling her heat get hotter and hotter, especially as she switched off to the other boob, her wanting hands squeezing them for more.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:14 am

"Greedy little kitty, aren't you?" Marisa teased as she started petting Anika.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:19 am

She didn't bother saying a word, only letting go of Marisa's girls once she'd drank her full, her pussy wet and eager for something more direct at that point, her tails still hard at work rubbing her off and her hands busily massaging Marisa's naked tits.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:34 am

After pulling Anika back int the valley that was her cleavage, Marisa reached down and started helping her tails in stroking the pussy's pussy.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:43 am

"Oh fucking finally, yes!" Anika's muffled voice growled excitedly as Marisa's fingers were already soaking after a mere few strokes. Anika needed more than that, though, she needed to be satisfied.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:54 am

Marisa thrust her fingers into Anika's vag and started pumping her womanhood.

(In case you haven't noticed, I'm actually kind of bad at writing thess after battle sex scenes. Especially when its girl on girl.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:00 am

I'll skip ahead then, I understand, man. Thanks for letting me know.))

Anika enjoyed herself as Marisa kept her in a long, blissful moment, making her cum multiple times while her head rest happily between her gigantic tits. Eventually, her feral side was satisfied and she'd calmed herself.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:13 am

"I thought I told you to take it easy?" Poe said as she entered the tavern and saw the mess the pair had made on the floor.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:14 am

"S-Sorry," Anika moaned exhaustively, still clinging to Marisa affectionately. "I'll clean it up, I promise."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:21 am

"No, you get in a bed and get some proper rest." Poe ordered.

Marisa shot a wink at the upset medic, and helped Anika to her feet. "You want to sleep with my girls, or would you prefer an actual pillow?" the succubust asked.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:30 am

Anika, through a mix of getting to appreciate Marisa for multiple things, her girls being not at all the least of the list, as well as an innate want to rebel against someone telling her to do, she hugged Marisa tighter. "I want to sleep with you!" Maybe it was the chaotic nature of her feline side...

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:37 am

"Of course." Marisa said with a laugh as she patted the nekomata on the head. She thenscooped the cat girl up and carried her home.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:41 am

(Should we end it off there or do a little more before we finalize this?)

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:47 am

(... Is there anything more you want to do?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:49 am

I don't believe so. Thanks for doing this for me, and everything else. I know you've been getting a whole lot more attention than ever, so I really appreciate it. I suppose I should add Memories of the Succubust to Anika's page now))

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:53 am

(Heh. I seem to remember a while back you did a thing were Anika helped Ferro get rid of that trait, and now Anika herself has it.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 2:57 am

Indeed! That funny little fact is not lost on me! XD At least Anika doesn't also have a weakness to big tits in general, and also breastfeeding, like Ferro used to be burdened with.)

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14