Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:07 pm

(Hypnotits -roll 4- Crit Success!)

Marisa took Anika's hand and gave it a firm shake. The action cause her breasts to bounce hard enough to tear at her shirt.

"Glad to here it! When I get my hands on the humans who did that too you..." she trailed off as she got a dark look in her eyes.

Anika: 20 Willpower + Charmed
Marisa: 30 Stamina +1/2 Topless
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:29 pm

"Oh, I've been meaning to tell that to you when I had the chance. It wasn't humans who attacked me, it was a Midara!" She leaped at the quickest possible chance to get that out of the way. "It was some dark-cloaked Midara with hearts painted on her black nails and just generally spooky."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:39 pm

(Hypnotits -roll 14- Crit Success!)

"You're certain?" Marisa asked with a frown.

"That's what... she told... Ms. Miranda." Caitlin confirmed.

The Succubust let out a heavy sigh and her poor shirt ripped all the way through.

Marisa: 30 Stamina + Topless
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:48 pm

Anika's tail went stiff, her eyes shooting to her boobs as they swung free of her shirt. She had to take a moment to look Marisa back in the eyes. "Yeah, it's true. It felt so amazing to me, even though I could feel her taking away parts of me until there wasn't anything left. I don't think humans are very capable of being so scary in that kind of way."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:55 pm

(Hypnotits -roll 67- Fail!)

"Was anyone else with you?" Marisa asked. "I only found you because someone launched a stream of fire into the air."

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:57 pm

"N-No. Not that I can remember," she stated, trying to remember if anyone had shown up in her last moments of consciousness. "Maybe one of my fireballs shot off too high..." She couldn't remember well, but it was feasible at least.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:08 pm

(Hypnotits- roll 84- Success!)

Marisa thought about if a few moments before she shook her head. "At lest your alright. "the Succubust said as she pulled Anika into a hug.

the nekomata got to feel the enviable sensation of her arm being sucked in to the bustier woman's cleavage.

Anika: 19 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:11 pm

"Thanks for being there for me." She giggled giddily, feeling her boobs trap her arm. "Ferro said you were nice, but I always knew he wasn't telling me everything. How can he not tell me about these~!"

-Curious Cat-

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:22 pm

(Curious Cat -Auto Fail due to Boobs of Steel!)
(Breast Pillow -roll 9- Crit Fail!)
(Hypnotits -roll 69- Fail!)

"Oh, so Ferro was too bashful to tell the folks back home about the time he spent with my gals?" Marisa asked as she showed barely any signs of reacting to Anika's playing.

Anika: 19 Willpower + Charmed
Marisa: 29 Stamina + Topless
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:28 pm

"Yeah, but I don't have any problems telling everyone back home! Which brings us to one last thing I wanted to tell you. I wanted to thank you for the hospitality." She reached up to pull Marisa into a passionate kiss, eager to please.

-Cat Got Your Tongue-

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:31 pm

(Cat Got Your Tongue -roll 86- Crit Success!)
(Hypnotits -roll 86- Success!)

Marisa was left speechless by the intense kiss and could only managed to rub her bountiful breasts against the other woman.

Anika: 18 Willpower + Charmed
Marisa: 26 Stamina + Topless
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:34 pm

"I've got more than that!" Anika moved in, trying to pull Marisa's arm into her bust, mirroring the Succubust's actions. Her boobs obviously didn't come close to matching her demonic savior, but that didn't mean she couldn't make it work.

-Purr-fect-

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:46 pm

(Purr-fect -roll 13- Crit Fail!)
(Let's Compare -roll 50- Success! Breast Envy -roll 44- Success!)

Anika's plan was thwarted when Marisa hugged her again. This time, she was lifted off her feet as she was pressed breasts to breasts with the Succubust.

Anika: 14 Willpower + Bound + Breast Envy
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:50 pm

Anika couldn't help but feel demoralized by the sheer size of Marisa's tits compared to her own, but she wasn't going to let it get to her! She had to do better than this!

-Struggle -> Dance Prep-

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:00 pm

(Struggle -roll 74- Success!)
(Dance Prep -Auto-)
(Boobie Upper -roll 64, 39- 1 Success and 1 Fail! Daze -roll 47- Fail!)
(Hypnotits -roll 54- Success!)

Anika managed to slip out of the bustier woman's hold. Looking around, she saw several table and chairs scattered around, on the bar counter there were several full mugs waiting to be served, and Caitlin was watching curiously as she slowly backed away from the 'danger zone'

"And just were are you looking?" Marisa asked as Anika's vision suddenly became filled with big boobs. That was the only warning the nekomata got before the Succubust's bust playfully slapped her face.

Anika: 11 Willpower + Prepped + Breast Envy
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:18 pm

"Hey now, that's no way to use such beautiful boobs like that," she laughed, unable to take the absurdity of being smacked by melons seriously. With all that out of the way, Anika climbed atop one of the tables, swaying her hips and shaking her ass Marisa's way, humming a rhythmic tune softly as she danced from table to table. Her little jig led her from the tables to the bar, where she grabbed a mug, taking a big swig before placing it gently back on the bar with a smooth twirl and bend of her body, giving Marisa a good view of her own cleavage under the simple rag that she wrapped around her upper torso. In the same move, she grabbed another mug and moved to drink, but 'accidentally' spilled it onto her top, soaking the cloth and her rack. Her little act ended as she hopped off the bar and trotted over to Marisa and gave her a quick peek at just how wet the beverage got her.

-Nimble Kitty-

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:25 pm

(Nimble Kitty -roll 64- Success!)
(Pinning Kiss -roll 57- Fail!)
(Hypnotits -roll 88- Success!)

"My, my. The kitty's as graceful as she is beautiful." Marisa said with blush as her boobs seemed to bounce in agreement.

Anika: 10 Willpower + Prepped + Breast Envy + Charmed
Marisa: 20 Stamina + Topless
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:41 pm

"I'm so glad you think so, looks like I'm paying you back pretty well." Her body seemed to shake with excitement as her instincts seemed to kick in hard. A woman as drop-dead sexy in passing, let alone actively seducing only helped fuel her heat. "Give me another taste, would ya?"

-Feral Instincts Active-

-Cat Got Your Tongue-

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:48 pm

(Cat Got Your Tongue -roll 41- Fail!)
(An Invitation -roll [19, 55]- Fail!)
(Hypnotits -roll 54- Success!)

Marisa stepped back from the eager kitty, which caused her beautiful breasts to give another enticing bounce.

Anika: 9 Willpower + Prepped + Breast Envy + Charmed
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:56 pm

"Hey, get back here, gorgeous! I still wanna show you my thanks!" Like a wild animal, Anika pursued Marisa, eager to show her gratitude.

-Purr-fect-

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 5:56 pm

(Purr-fect -roll 23- Fail!)
(Breast Hammer -roll 78- Success!)
(Hypnotits -roll 12- Success!)

Anika chased after the other woman, only to trip. She crashed head first into Marisa massive mammaries, and comically bounced off them.

"Guess cats don't always land on their feet." the succubust teased as the neko's ass hit the floor. She then leaned forward so her bare breasts could dangle in front of Anika's face.

Anika: 5 Willpower + Prepped + Breast Envy + Charmed + Downed
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:38 pm

Anika tried to climb to her feet, pushing Marisa back so she'd have room to get up, grinning as she watched her tits bounce and swing before her eyes.

-Get Up-

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:46 pm

(Get Up -roll 38- Success!)
(An Invitation -roll [29, 39]- Fail!)
(Hypnotits -roll 26- Success!)

Marisa let Anika get up and back off with a chuckle, which caused her bare breasts to continue to dance for the kitty.

Anika: 4 Willpower + Prepped + Breast Envy + Charmed
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:51 pm

"I wanna make you feel something before I take an 'L', wanna hear you scream my name!" She tried again to pounce her and try to grab her, but this time, she wanted to give her lower lips some attention.

-Curious Cat-

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:05 pm

(Curious Cat -roll 7- Crit Fail!)
(Breast Pillow -roll 81- Fail!)
(Hypnotits -roll 51- Fail!)

"Are you sure about that?" Marisa asked with a nervous chuckle as she swatted Anika's hands away from her lower half.

Anika: 3 Willpower + Prepped + Breast Envy + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next