Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:31 am

"Oh I love the game, especially when the cat wins!" She leaped around, trying to track her voice and give her a big smooch.

-Kitty Kiss-

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:38 am

(Kitty Kiss -roll [69, 73]- Fail!)
(Lovely Lashings -roll [79, 32]- Success!)

Anna pulled some rope out of her cart and used it to lasso Anika from behind.

"Looks like this mouse has caught the cat." Anna teased and she planted a kiss on the bound neko's neck as the mist faded away

Anika: 10 Willpower + Kiss Mark(3) + Bound
Anna: 5 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:42 am

"But now I can see you!" She seemed to get even more fired up, her body shaking as she fought the desire to tease herself. It'd be much funner if she catch her prey.

-Struggle -> Purr-fect-

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:51 am

(Struggle -roll 93- Crit Fail!)

A finger stroking her pussy quickly put a stop to that escape attempt. "So? It doesn't matter since I have you right were I want you." Anna said before she planted another kiss on her captive.

Anika: 6 Willpower + Kiss Mark(2) + Bound
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 12:54 am

Anika growled with incredible erotic excitement as she redoubled her efforts to rip off this leash and return the favor. "I'm going to enjoy eating you up, mouse! I hope you're looking forward to it~!!"

-Struggle -> Cat Got Your Tongue-

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:08 am

(Struggle -roll 20- Success!)
(Cat Got Your Tongue -roll 9- Crit Fail!)
(Passion Play -roll 76- Success!)

The rope binding Anika snapped and she turned to face Anna. The merchant acted fast though and pulled the cat woman into a hug. Her leg rubbed against the neko's crotch as she kissed the mark she had placed on her earlier.

They was a 'pop' and a pulse of pleasure rushed through Anika's body.

Anika: 1 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:09 am

She shivered with unbound ecstasy as she tried to hold Anna down and grope her. "Come on, little mouse, just give it up."

-Curious Cat-

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:27 am

(Curious Cat -roll 10- Crit Success!)

Anna let out a loud moan of pleasure as Anika wildly groped her into submission.

(Anna has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:30 am

Anika went to work right away, groping Anna for a good few minutes longer before whispering into her ear. "I told you I'd catch you, now the cat's going to eat you up, mouse." She pinned her to the ground before slinking down her body, leaving kisses behind with every inch. Finally, she wasted no time giving Anna's lower lips as deep and loving a french kiss as she could.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:36 am

The mouse could only scream as she was devoured by the cat.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:39 am

She kept up her feast, eagerly awaiting when Anna would cum, her two tails swaying delightedly. "How's it feel being eaten," she asked, pulling up and replacing her tongue with two fingers, shooting in and out of her pussy.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:44 am

Wordless noises of pleasure were all that came out of Anna's mouth as she was brought to a climax.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:47 am

"I thought so," Anika mewed, claiming Anna's lips for a long kiss, starting their escapades all over again. Eventually, though, she'd satisfied her heat and helped Anna to her feet, taking the pendant and sticking it down her top between her boobs. "I'll take that then!"

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 1:55 am

"I think you over paid for that." Anna said as she leaned against her cart for support. "Take anything else that catches your eye."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 2:00 am

"Really?" She pulled Anna in for a big hug before rushing over to the boxes, eager to see what else there is. Eventually she pulled out a choker with a sun piece on the front. "Oh! Xana and I can match... sorta!"

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 2:08 am

Anna let out a groan as Anika hugged her and then collapased onto the street when she let go.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 2:11 am

Anika almost screamed when she realized just how much she'd worn out Anna, to the point she was on the ground. "Sorry!!" She helped Anna back up and let out a timid laugh. "Maybe we should get you to the inn?"

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 2:20 am

"That'd be nice." Anna said as she leaned on to Anika for support. She then gave the cat girl a kiss on the cheek. "You must make your girlfriend very happy."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 7:48 pm

"I do my best, at least." She helped Anna along to the inn, to hand the poor burnt out merchant over to Ms. Miranda. "Sorry, I sexed her too hard!" she told the older woman.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:14 pm

"That's alright, hun." the innkeeper said as took Anna from the kitty a left to go put her in a bed.

Caitlin thoughtfully looked at Anika before she asked. "Anika... have you... ever... 'sexed'... Ferro?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:30 pm

"Hm? Oh, well I tried to once, a long time ago. But that was when we first met, back when I was a bad kitty still playing with Humans whenever I wanted. He gave my head the pounding it needed to get me to stop that, though." She rubbed her head, still remembering how hard his iron staff felt.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:38 pm

Caitlin nodded, seemingly satisfied with that answer before she asked. "What are... you planning... to do... now?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:46 pm

"Well, I think I've seen nearly the whole place by now, and my friends are probably worried sick by now. Last thing I'll do is find Marisa and give her my thanks for her help and concern. Oh! And to tell her what I told you guys about who hurt me."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:54 pm

As if on cue, a A beautiful woman, with long blue hair with pink highlights, captivating red eyes, and inviting cherry pink lips stormed into the tavern. She was wearing a white blouse, a short blue skirt, and pink and black striped stockings.

But her most eye catching feature was definitely her breasts, which strain against her top and threaten to spill out at any moment.

(Hypnotits -roll 73- Fail!)

"Anika, right?" the woman asked as she rushed to the neko's side. "I came running as soon as I heard you were awake. Are you alright?"

Anika: 20 Willpower
Marisa: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:00 pm

"Oh, it's you! You're Marisa!" Anika practically bounded over to the busty bombshell, holding out a hand. "Yeah, I'm Anika! Thank you so much for helping me out, I don't know what would've happened if I'd just been left there."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next