Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:36 pm

"That was an accident, damn it! It was supposed to be a lightning bolt, ugh!" Anika seemed incredibly frustrated with herself and this woman in front of her, kicking at a rock and growling when it obviously hurt her toe. "Forget it!" Anika leaped at the woman, trying to tackle her to the ground and rough her up.

-Play Rough-

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:44 pm

(Play Rough -roll 6- Crit Success!)

The sexy neko tackled Lucy to the ground and completely overpowered her as they wrestled in the mud by the riverside.

Lucy: 24 Stamina
Anika: 2 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:48 pm

After having pounded on Lucy, hopped back and gathered her magic to summon Prowd's spirit to enhance her attacks. "You put me in a really foul mood!" she declared angrily, a mix of rage, exhaustion, and a little infatuated blush on her face as the fight continues to take its toll on her.

-Summon Prowd-

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:56 pm

(Summon Prowd -roll 63- Fail! Failed Magic -roll 8- Success!)
(Basic Kiss -roll 29- Fail!)

Lucy groaned in pain as she was engulfed by another explosion of Anika's failed spell casting.

Lucy: 21 Stamina
Anika: 2 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 7:59 pm

Despite the fact that she still managed to hit Lucy only really alleviated her anger a bit, as she was annoyed that her spells were flying out of control so much. She'd been wanting to improve her magic, but there was just something chaotic about her using magic that threw it all out of control half the time. Still, she wasn't going to give up and pointed a finger at Lucy, a new spell forming.

-Ice Shard- (Hits the target with a blast of frost with a 20% chance to freeze the target, dealing Bind, but no follow-up damage. Deals 2 damage)

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:10 pm

(Ice Shard -roll 57- Fail! Failed Magic -roll 74- Success!)
(Basic Kiss -roll 84- Success!)

Anika's spell exploded, again.

"Will you please stop!?" Lucy shouted as she pulled the cat into a kiss in a desperate attempt to stop the neko from blowing her up.

Lucy: 18 Stamina
Anika: 1 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:12 pm

She let out a surprised meow at the kiss before shoving her away, her face burning even redder as she shouted a hard 'no' at Lucy. Throwing herself at her for another hard kick.

-Double Kick-

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:31 pm

(Double Kick -roll 30- Success!)
(Basic Kiss -roll 51- Fail!)

Lucy let out a cry of pain as the neko once again landed a powerful kick that nearly knocked her over.

Lucy: 15 Stamina
Anika: 1 Willpower
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:32 pm

Anika didn't let up yet and threw her whole body at Lucy to knock her back further and further.

-Tackle-

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:44 pm

(Tackle -roll 51- Fail!)
(Basic Kiss -roll 6- Crit Success!)

Lucy righted herself faster than Anika was expecting. The mysterious midara caught the cat and snuffed put her remaining resistance with one final kiss.

"Are you calm, now?" Lucy asked warily as she held Anika in her arms.

(Ankia has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:47 pm

Finally caught and given a final kiss, held down into it long enough for it to pacify her, Anika's eyes drooped and her face turned up a lazy, infatuated smile. "Yes..."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:12 pm

"Good." Lucy replied before she gave Anika another kiss. "So..." she said awkwardly was she cuddled the defeated catgirl "That collar I had put on you. It was just going to give you a little jolt of Love Magic whenever you tried to hurt someone. Something to slap on those unruly guyss to make them easier to deal with." her face started to turn red as she continued. "I unfortunately hadn't been able to test it on anyone yet. And then I saw you with that Channeler, and I was like 'oh, she looks pretty wild, and since she's with a Channeler, she must be used to having a lot of Love Magic in her system.' and..."

Lucy trailed off as she held her head in her hands. "This was all just a bad idea, and I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:17 pm

Anika's dumb little grin seemed to fade as she realized the weight of everything Lucy told her and how viscerally the neko had reacted to it all. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't realize that's what you were doing. I just... I had a couple bad experiences with someone treating me like her pet," she said as her body trembled like a leaf as she remembered Nui's hold over her, "and I guess I overreacted pretty badly." She rubbed her arm nervously, kicking a bit at the ground, dirt flying up a couple inches before blowing away. "I guess I could wear the collar if you have a spare... I did do a number on the last one."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:26 pm

"You sure?" Lucy asked hesitantly as she pulled out another collar. "This one, uh, might not come off as easily as the other one did." she warned
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:28 pm

"I-It... won't be permanent, will it?" she asked, becoming more reluctant to put it on than ever. "A-As long as I can take it off, it's fine... I guess."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:40 pm

"It shouldn't be," Lucy told her, "but, like I said, I never really got a chance to use it before now."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 9:56 pm

Anika was torn, on one hand she really didn't want to wear it, for reasons she'd obviously specified. On that other, she pretty much decimated the last collar and acted so harshly against Lucy. Very reluctantly, she nodded her head and replied, "Th-Then I'll wear it..."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:00 pm

Lucy nodded before sh pulled Anika into another kiss and slipped the collar around her neck. "How's it feel?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:05 pm

"It's snug, I guess, and I don't feel anything yet? I guess because I stopped trying to attack you," she replied, still uncomfortable wearing it. Having calmed down from the fight itself, however, did help her feel a bit more at ease about it. This wasn't to tame her, maker her someone's empty-headed pet, it was just a test.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:17 pm

"I'll try to manually activate it." Lucy said as she put her hand on the tag. Suddenly, Anika could feel a pulse of foreign magic in her system.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:21 pm

Her body shook the moment she felt the magic work its way into her body, trying her best to stay still and trust Lucy. "I can feel it starting to work."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:33 pm

"Is it a good feeling or a bad one?" Lucy asked as the collar sent another pulse into Anika.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:35 pm

She felt a heat inside of her flare weakly for a moment before fading away. "It feels good, and it's not too strong, so I guess that's good."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:47 pm

(Remove -roll 46- Success!)

"Alright then. Let's not leave this thing on you longer than necessary." Lucy said before she slipped the collar off of the cat girl.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:48 pm

Though Anika trusted Lucy, once the collar came off, she let out the biggest breath of relief she could manage. "Sorry I was so violent with you earlier..."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next