Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:53 pm

"No. It's my fault for not explaining earlier." Lucy replied as she rubbed the back of her head. "Besides, like I said, you look pretty wild. So, I just thought..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:57 pm

"It's okay, I understand. Why don't we just put it all behind us and head back to Cupidity. You're a resident, right? I don't remember my friend telling me about you." She smiled and rubbed Lucy's back, trying to reassure her.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:09 pm

"Nope. I was just passing through." Lucy admitted with a shrug. "Maybe I'll do a proper visit some other day. I don't know if I'm in the mood anymore to hang out with other midara." she said before she added in a whisper. "And now I'm kind of afraid of everything literally blowing up in my face."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:13 pm

"Sorry, that was all on me," she sighed with a slight whimper. "Well, maybe I'll see you around? Stay safe on the road, okay?"

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:16 pm

"You too." Lucy said before she gave Anika a kiss goodbye. She then got up, gathered what she could of the collar Anika destroyed and left.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:17 pm

Anika walked back to Cupidity with a lingering sense of guilt, wondering if the residents could cheer her up.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:23 pm

(... It's been awhile. Do you remember who she has and hasn't fought?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:26 pm

She's fought the water nymph, Shari, the channeler, and of course Marisa.))

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:41 pm

(She actually hasn't fought Marisa. She was already unconscious when Marisa found. This was a continuation to Anika's loss to Reaper. I remember that much.)

(Encounter -roll 4)

When Anika reached the village proper, Caitlin was waiting for her.

"Have...you finished...the adult stuff?" she asked nervously with a blush on her face.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:43 pm

"Y-Yes, it's all done, Caity." Anika stated as she headed further into Cupidity. "I hope you weren't worried too much about me."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:47 pm

"When... I heard the... explosions... I was." the channeler said as she followed after the neko. "Are they... a normal part... of that?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 11:49 pm

"N-No. Explosions aren't typical of adult things. I just kinda got angry for a while and accidentally made things explode." She wondered if there was somewhere she could get some food or drink around Cupidity.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:03 am

"Are...you looking... for something?" Caitlin asked after a few minutes of following Anika as she wandered aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:04 am

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Um, do you know where I can grab something to eat, by any chance?" Her stomach growled quite loudly as if on cue. "I'm starving..."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:17 am

"Yeah... Over here." Caitlin said as she took Anika's hand and led her threw the town.

Eventually they reach a tavern, where a curvy woman with orange hair in pigtails and wearing a shoulderless low cut blouse, a yellow corset, and a long maroon skirt with a white frill trimming, was polishing glasses.

"Welcome, hun." she said as she put down the glass and waved the two over. "I'm Ms. Miranda. What can I get for you?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:19 am

"I was hoping I could get some food around here, if that's okay? Some meat and some drinks would be great right now." She sighed longingly for the food she could have.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:28 am

"Sure thing, hun." Ms. Miranda said as she left to go get Anika her food. She came back several minutes later with the neko's order.

"One plate of chicken and a glass of breast milk mixed with semen." the bartender said as she placed the food and drink in front of Anika.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:32 am

Anika thanked Ms. Miranda and sat down with her order, going at it without hesitation. She was damn hungry and didn't really care for table manners all that much, not that there was too many other people there. "Mm, thank you so much, Ms. Miranda! Oh, I guess I should probably pay you, huh...?"

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:41 am

"Consider it on the house, hun." Ms. Miranda said as she waved off Anika's concern. "You deserve it. Especially after the rough time you had."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:44 am

"Rough time? You mean before I came to Cupidity? Well thanks! I still don't quite feel right just eating without some way to thank you." She mulled over how she could pay back this kindness, of course the first thing she thought of was to sleep with her, but she mulled over alternative options if that wouldn't cut it.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 12:57 am

"Yeah. Can't say I heard the story about that." Ms. Miranda said with a frown. "Marisa was mighty upset when she brought you back. Said when she found you that everything around you was dead."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:00 am

"S-Say what??" Anika was shaken up by that, she remembered what happened kinda vaguely, but she knew the person she was tangoing with was definitely dangerous. "How am I just completely fine then?" She was utterly baffled by that.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:13 am

"Don't know, hun." Ms. Miranda said as she placed a hand on Anika's shoulder. "Marisa is convinced that you were attacked by a group of humans with some sort of super weapon."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:18 am

"N-No, that... that isn't the case. It was a Midara that did it. Even if I don't remember her very well, I know the sensation I got from fighting her and it was one-hundred percent Midara." She knew this settlement had some strong opinions about humans and how there place is serving Midaras every whims. She didn't want to feed into that if she could help it.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 1:29 am

"You're certain?" Ms. Miranda asked as she narrowed her eyes. "Describe her. Anything you can remember about her. Anything at all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next