Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 2:34 am

"Yeah I'm certain of that much at least." Now put on the spot, Anika tried her hardest to shake loose some memories of the Midara. "Uh... Well, I can just barely remember her wearing dark clothes, maybe robes or something? But, unfortunately, not much else appearance-wise. I do remember something different about how it felt fighting her though."

She shuddered as she described how it felt like every kiss she was given was stealing a piece of her away, little by little. The last thing she remembered was losing every piece by the time she blacked out, but she felt perfectly fine now, for some reason.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 2:39 am

Ms. Miranda's frown deepened. "I've met a lot of midara in my day, but that doesn't sound like anyone I've ever heard of."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 2:41 am

"It's true though! That's how it felt and... it's the best I can remember about her. I know she's a Midara, I would never mistake the feeling of losing yourself and loving it!" No human could do that unless they somehow harnessed the raw power of Midara and channeled it into some big fuck-off weapon.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 2:45 am

"Easy. Easy." Ms. Miranda said as she tried to calm Anika down. "I believe you, hun. And it's because I believe you that I'm so worried about this."

Without a word. Caitlin threw her arms around the neko in the biggest hug she could manage.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 2:46 am

"Thanks for believing m- Oof!" She laughed softly as Caitlin threw herself into as much of hug as she could manage. "Hey, thanks, Caity."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 2:58 am

"Can I get you anything else, hun?" Ms. Miranda asked as the channeler continued to hug their guest.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 3:04 am

"Oh yeah, are there any other places and people I oughta see around here. Since I was brought here, I wanted to see everything and everyone this place had, you know?" She smiled happily, cheered up quite effectively by the two of them.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:18 pm

"Sure, hun." Ms. Miranda said with a smile. as Caitlin finally stopped huggin' the cat girl. "We're a bit on the small side. So tell me who you have met, and then I can list off who you haven't."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:24 pm

She ran through a list of the residents she'd met and even fought so far. She was happy with Cupidity for the most part, having such a relatively nice time. All that was left, if she can remember right, is that merchant girl and Ms. Marisa.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:36 pm

"I see, so that just leaves Anna and Marisa." Ms. Miranda noted. "Would you like someone to take you to Anna's shop, or would you prefer to find it on your own?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:43 pm

"Hmm... I think I'll try to find it on my own. I've seen some of this place with a guide so far, might as well make the final stretch an adventure, right?" She gave Miranda a very happy grin and headed for the door. "Thank you for the food, Ms. Miranda!"

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:50 pm

"Any time, hun." MS. Miranda replied as she gathered up the dirty dishes.

(Encounter -roll 2-)

Anika didn't have to look for long before she ran into a dirty blonde haired woman wearing a brown tube top and matching short shorts.

She was currently unloading several boxes from a cart in the street.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 8:57 pm

"Um, hello?" Anika approached the woman, looking at the boxes and the cart and what not. "Would you happen to be Anna, by any chance?"

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:07 pm

"Hmm?" the woman paused for a moment before her green eye turned toward the neko. "Yeah, that's me. And you're that cat Marisa dragged in. Glad to see you're doing alright."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:09 pm

"Yeah, that's me. Thanks for the concern, I'm sure I must've scared everyone. I hope Ms. Miranda tells Marisa it wasn't a human that did all that to me." She approached the cart and took a peek at the merchandise. "What'cha selling there?"

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:20 pm

"Stuff I could acquire from nearby towns and traveling traders." Anna explained before she froze up. "Back up. Who did that to you?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:23 pm

"A powerful Midara... Felt like she was pulling out pieces of me, and it felt good. What kinds of humans could do something like that." She looked into the boxes and looked for things that might interest her while she listened for Anna's response.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:33 pm

Anna frowned and began searching through her boxes. Eventually she pulled out a sketch of cloaked figure. Most of their features were obscured except for long dark nails with hearts on them. "Did she look anything like this?" Anna asked as she handed the drawing over to Anika.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:39 pm

Anika felt her heart sink deep into her core as she took the drawing and stared at it. Her memory was fuzzy, but she felt a dark, uncomfortable chill down her spine as she looked at it. "I think it is..."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:49 pm

"Then you're lucky. " Anna told her. "The guy who drew this said she attack him and his sister weeks ago, and his sister is still blind from this chick kissing her eyes. This gal is dangerous with a capital D."

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:51 pm

That only furthered her fear of this woman, pushing the drawing back into Anna's hands. "I-I'll keep that in mind! She looked back into the boxes, desperate to get her mind off the cloaked Midara.

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:02 pm

Inside the boxes were random things; clothes, jewelry, armor, small weapons, blankets, make up, and medicine. All shoved in in a seemingly random.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:07 pm

"Wow, some of this stuff looks amazing..." She looked into the make up for a second, recalling how some Midara might use it to give themselves an edge. She wasn't really one for make-up though, but considering how poorly her magic performed recently, it might be a good idea to look into that kind of stuff. "Does, uh, any of this make up crap do anything fancy? I met a lamia once who had all kinds of colors with different effects..."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:10 pm

"I don't think so." Anna admitted with a shrug. "I'm kind of limited in what I can get my hands on. If you want something like that, then you'll probably need someone to enchant it or get it from a midara who already uses that kind of stuff."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:22 pm

Anika didn't really need to think to hard about that, she could probably get that stuff enchanted by Adri if she wanted or even just Xana, but this kind of stuff really wasn't her style and even if she got it, she'd probably rarely use it. "Well, that's for the best, I guess. I'd love to get one of these bits of jewelry, little gift for my sweet witch back home."

PostSubject: Re: Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)   Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cupidity's Hospitality (Anika in Cupidity)
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next