Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs Cupidity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 8:24 pm

"For food, we mainly have fruit and fish cooked in different ways. "She told them. "For drinks we've got water, juice, breast milk, semen, and beer."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 8:30 pm

Test blushed slightly at the mention of semen on the drinks menu. He wasn't really surprised at this point, but it seemed he'd never fully get used to the unusual eating habits of midara or how comfortable they seemed to be with matters of sex and sexuality.
"I'll have a cooked fish, a fruit platter and some juice then. What would you like to eat?" He asked Reisen.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 8:43 pm

"I'd like to eat you, handsome." the blonde woman said with a melodious voice as she abruptly sat at their table and wrapped her arms around Test. "Name's Adella."

"I-I'll have some fruit and water, please." Reisen said as she imagined that was her hanging off of Test instead of the blonde woman.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 8:50 pm

"Pleasure to meet you Adella, but I'm afraid I'm not on the menu." Test replied as he tried to politely disentangle himself from her grasp. As he did so he looked to Reisen with an apologetic grin, after all this kind of thing was to be expected when encountering midara, surely Reisen would understand. Suddenly a lightbulb went off in his head and he turned to face the blond woman embracing him. "You're names Adella, you must be the siren Marisa mentioned."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 8:54 pm

"Maybe~" Adella said with a grin. "Depends on what she was saying about me."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 8:58 pm

"She just mentioned an unfortunate incident where a giantess built a dam on your river." Adelle seemed to by trying to imply that she had a bad reputation. Maybe she thought a "bad girl" persona would increase her allure? Test had never really been able to wrap his head around that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 9:04 pm

"Aw, worried about me, sweetie?" Adella cooed as she ran her finger over his chest.

Test: 20 Willpower
Adella: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 9:09 pm

"Well according to her it's already been dealt with." Test blushed as Adelle continued to run her hands over his body. She seemed determined not to move away and he was begining to worry he might have to use a bit more force.
"So what is this river of yours like?" Test asked, partially out of genuine interest and partially in the hopes of distracting her from her attempts to seduce him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 9:14 pm

(Dulcet Whispers -roll 41- Fail!)

"It's a river. It's got fish in it." she told him with a shrug. "What do you want me to say?"

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 9:18 pm

"Well I'm not much of a poet, maybe something about the clear waters, the babbling of brooks, the trees growing at the waters edge, fawns playing in the water? I was mostly wondering if there was anything special about it, I'd never heard of a siren binding herself to a river before. Sirens are normally associated with coasts and occasionally lakes."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 9:26 pm

(Dulcet Whispers -roll 13- Crit Fail!)

"Well, excuse me for being different." Adella said with a huff as she let him go.

Adella: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 9:30 pm

"I didn't mean it like that. There's nothing wrong with rivers, I was just wondering why this one over all the other bodies of water that were surely at your disposal." Test had finally gotten Adella to back off but not in the way he'd intended.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 9:36 pm

(Dulcet Whispers -roll 13- Crit Fail!)

"You think I had a choice in the matter?" She asked with a glare. "That's like asking why you were born to your mother specifically instead of any other mother."

Adella: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 9:39 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were born from the river. Either way it must be a pretty special river to have spawned someone like you." Test hoped that the rift caused by his ignorance could be patched with a (fairly cheesy) complement.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 9:43 pm

(Wet Sloppy Kiss -roll 21- Fail!)

"I guess?" Adella replied with a shrug. "It's not exactly like I can go check out any others for comparison."

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 9:49 pm

Upon hearing this Test nodded solemnly.
"Now I understand. I'd probably have gone crazy if I couldn't leave my home town. I really do feel for you. But look on the bright side, at least you're not completely alone, you've got the other locals and whatever travelers pass through. Which I'm sure is better then the endless forest and occasional pack of deers you could have easily been stuck with." Test wasn't sure how the conversation had turned from her trying to seduce him to him trying to console her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 9:56 pm

(Dulcet Whispers -roll 92- Crit Success!)

"Especially since it means I get to have fun with handsome men like you." She whispered into his ear and her words echoed around in his head.

Test: 19 Willpower + Stunned
Adella: 18 Stamina + Advantage
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 9:57 pm

Despite himself Test liked the sound of that. After all she was very attractive, and what was the harm in a little fun.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 10:01 pm

(Wet Sloppy Kiss -roll [3, 18]- Success!)

The siren smirked before she pulled the man into a messy kiss. Some of her saliva got in his mouth, and Test found that he want more of it.

Test: 17 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 10:06 pm

Test enjoyed the kiss for a few moments before pulling away. As he did so he realized exactly what was going on here. He stood up with a sigh. "We're going to have to settle this the old fashioned way aren't we. Do you mind if we take this outside, I don't want to accidentally do any damage to Ms. Miranda's fine establishment." Also he really didn't want to fight in front Reisen but Adella didn't need to know that.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 10:10 pm

(Wet Sloppy Kiss -roll 49- Fail!)

"No need to be so shy." Adella teased, but got up and followed him out anyway.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 10:14 pm

Once they were outside Test drew his staff and adopted his fighting stance. Marisa was right, if he was going to spend any amount of time in a village of midara this is what he was going to have to expect.
"All right, let's do this." Test said, a slight smile on his face, as wrong as it was a part of him did enjoy these fights, win or lose.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 10:17 pm

(Pleasing Preparations -roll 47- Fail!)
(River Stance -roll 43- Fail!)

"I'd rather you fight using you other weapon." Adella told as she hungrily looked him over.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 10:20 pm

"I think you'll find I have more then two weapons."
With that Test rushed towards her, dropping his staff at the last second and going instead for a tackle.

Lunar Takedown
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 10:24 pm

(Lunar Takedown- roll 74- Success! Stun -roll 28- Success!)

The blonde siren was both surprised and completely floored by his his barehanded assault.

"Ugh. That's better. I think?" Adella said absently as she got back to her feet.

Adella: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs Cupidity   Test vs Cupidity - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs Cupidity
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next