Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 2:30 pm

Brin doubled-checked the letter he had recently received. It had come been sent from the small but prosperous state of Stansted, famed for both it's wealth and it's ruler, Lady Auphemia, who was known across the continent for her political savvy and breath taking beauty. The knight had received a letter from the woman, alongside a map to her manor. The letter read 'Come and speak with me, Sir Brin. I have a job offer I think you will find to your liking. I'll be waiting.' The letter was marked at the bottom with a bright red lipstick mark. After several days of travel Brin was now quite close to the manor.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 2:34 pm

Brin walked along, giving the letter another check. He had heard of Auphemia before on his travels, but the knight wondered exactly what she wanted from him. 'A job, huh?' He mused out loud. It was probably something to do with midara, but he didn't know for sure. He blushed a little as he saw the red lipstick mark on the letter as he put it into his pocket. He finally arrived in the region of Stansted and spied what he thought was the manor.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 2:40 pm

As Brin came round the final bend in the road he was able to see the manor in all its glory. A towering edifice of deep red walls, finely carved wooden doors, and large pristine windows. The road he was following lead straight to the massive front doors. Despite the important of the building there didn't seem to be any guards of servants, not out front at least.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 2:50 pm

Brin walked up to the opulent mansion, taking a deep breath. His mind raced with all the possibilities of meeting her, but he readjusted his sword on his back and straightened his armor a bit as he knocked on the wooden doors, calling out 'Hello! My name is Brin! I was given an invitation by Lady Auphemia!' He called out loud.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 2:55 pm

The door was soon opened by a woman with long black hair who wore a tight pink maid uniform. Brin's eyes were most drawn to her plump red lips and massive breasts, which her uniform made no effort to hide. "Sir Brin. We've been expecting you. Do come in, the mistress will meet you in her study." She told him. Her boobs bouncing distractingly as she stepped aside to let him pass.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:02 pm

Brin tried his best not to stare at the black haired maid as he stepped inside, her pink maid uniform and giant boobs making him a little nervously excited. He had heard that Auphemia was beautiful, but even her maids were gorgeous, it seemed. 'T-thank you.' He said with a nod as he stepped inside the mansion, his arm accidentally brushing against her chest. 'Where's the study?' He asked the busty maid.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:09 pm

The maid didn't seem to notice his wandering arm, for a second it almost felt like she was intentionally pressing her soft boobs against it. In response to his question she leaned in close. "It's straight ahead a ways. You can't miss it." The maid whispered conspiratorially in his ear, ending the sentence with a loud smack of her lovely lips before pulling away and gesturing for him to continue deeper into the manor.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:16 pm

Brin shivered as his arm and ear were assaulted with different sensations, from the softness of her boobs to the loud smack of her plump red lips. He shook himself from the small daze he was in and nodded. 'Thanks. Wish me luck.' He said as he followed the maid's directions as he went further into the manor, still thinking about how beautiful the pink clad maid was.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:20 pm

Brin continued further into the manor. He was so distracted by thoughts of the beautiful maid that he almost ran straight into a large set of double doors. This looked like it would be the entrance to Lady Auphemia's study.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 3:22 pm

Brin stared at the doors, an odd feeling coming over him. Was it anticipation? Fear? Excitement? Whatever it was, he merely took a deep breath and opened the double doors and headed inside.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:02 pm

Brin found himself inside a room packed with books. Shelves upon shelves of them covered every wall. But the books where hard to notice when, at a large desk in the middle of the room, sat one of the most beautiful woman he had every seen. She had long flowing purple hair done up in twin ponytails, a flawless face with a beauty mark under her eye, soft red lips, and a enormous round breasts, the tops of which were left exposed by her pretty red and black dress. This was surely Lady Auphemia. As soon as the Knight entered the room she stopped what she was doing and got to her feet, walking briskly across the room to greet him. "You must be Brin. It's so nice to finally meet you. How was the journey here?" She asked as she approached him. Her every step caused her marvelous mammaries to jiggle and bounce in a way that made looking away next to impossible.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:43 pm

Brin stared at the woman, almost not even noticing how beautiful the office was. Because he was too stunned by the beauty of the woman, from her gorgeous red and black dress, to her plump, glossy red lips, to her jiggling, giant boobies. He stood there, a blush forming on his face as he sheepishly replied. 'Oh, um. H-hello. The trip here was fine, thank you. It's very nice to meet you, Lady Auphemia...' He said, unable to look away from her bouncing boobs.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:49 pm

"And what do you think of my manor?" She asked. A sly smile crossing her face as she knew full well where the flustered knight was looking. She bounced slightly on her feet in order to keep the mesmerizing display going.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:53 pm

Brin watched her giant breasts go up and down as she bounced slightly, his other head starting to take over as he stared directly at her boobs. 'It's...really good. Nice, and big, and beautiful...' he said, trying to regain some control of himself, not realizing that he just described something else entirely.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 4:58 pm

"Anything specific catch your eye?" Lady Auphemia said with a barely suppressed giggle. Amused by the way he stared and wishing to see how long she could keep him talking about her "manors."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 5:06 pm

Brin kept staring at her bouncing boobs, his eyes glazing over a bit as he struggled to stay focused. 'How big and...soft it all looked. And there was a maid...she was really pretty too. She also looked really soft. And her maid outfit was really pretty too...' he said, barely even able to blink as her giggle made him feel a little embarrassed and submissive.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 5:13 pm

"Well if you stick around I think you'll find that we have lots of big soft things that are so easy to sink and get lost in. And speaking of maids that brings us neatly to the reason I summoned you here today." She said, her smile growing wider and wider as her soft bouncy assault on his will continued.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 5:18 pm

Brin kept staring at her jiggling mammaries as he focused as hard as he could. While he was still being entranced by her soft jiggling, he tried his best to get a hold of himself. With a show of will that even he was honestly proud of, he managed to look up from her boobs into her face, a bad feeling seeping into his body as he saw her devious smile on her plump red lips. 'O-oh? And what reason is that?' He said, trying to focus on her beautiful eyes and lips to distract him from her breasts. Based on her words, she clearly had some sort of purpose for him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 5:22 pm

Lady Auphemia's eyes were deep pools of blue that held Brin's gaze almost as easily as her jiggling breasts had, and the sight of her kissable red lips also helped. "I've heard so many stories of you and your adventures." She explained. "So I thought perhaps you'd like to take a break from adventuring and instead serve as my maid for a while."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 5:28 pm

Her words almost immediately broke Brin out of the trance like state he was in as his slight blush turned to a bright red one. 'Y-your maid?! But that's...I'm a...' he said, unable to find the words. It seemed like he was turning her down, but his face and his tone made it clear to Auphemia that the knight was very interested in the offer. He subconsciously took a step back towards the door. She was just so sexy, it was hard for him to really say his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 5:32 pm

"Think about it. You'll get a pretty uniform just like that maid you saw. And you'll get to spend lots of time with me and the other maids as our adorable submissive plaything. What's not to love." Lady Auphemia said, punctuating each sentence with a loud smack of her perfect lips.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 5:43 pm

Her words both excited and mesmerized Brin. Hearing her describe such a perfect life as a feminized plaything for her and the maids just sounded so wonderful, especially when it was coming from her glossy red lips. What the noblewoman was suggesting was practically too good to be true. He was so close to immediately giving in and taking up on her offer, but his reason managed to win out. He cautiously took another step back as he drew his sword. '...Sorry, but I'm not just going to let that happen. I'm a big strong knight after all.' He said, trying to convince the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 5:50 pm

(Tit Blast Combo -roll 70- Success)

Brin's rejection didn't seem to upset her. In fact it only seemed to make her excited. "I was hoping you'd say that. Now I get to 'convince' you." She happily declared, her lovely blue eyes flashing a mesmerizing green for a moment as she adopted a fighting stance that showed off her bountiful curves.

Brin: 30 Willpower
Lady Auphemia: 30 Stamina + Counter
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 5:55 pm

Brin had to admit, hearing her so excited that he was fighting back made him a little nervous. It seemed that the woman was going to enjoy making him her's. However, Brin had no intention of giving up without a fight. 'We'll see about that, won't we?' He said as he ran at her, his silver sword raised. He wondered what that beautiful green glow she had for a moment was, but he decided not to worry about it as he slashed, trying not to stare at her curves.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:01 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 19- Fail)
(Tit Blast Combo -auto- Success)

Lady Auphemia sidestepped his swing and responded with a barrage of blows from her big bobbies. Smacking in the face multiple times with their weighty softness and driving the surprised knight back. "You like how I fight?" She said, winking at Brin and blowing him a kiss. "I call it Big Titty Martial Arts. A fitting technique for one of my... stature."

Brin: 27 Willpower
Lady Auphemia: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next