Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:07 pm

Brin stumbled backwards, a little overwhelmed by how soft yet powerful the woman's goods were. He was used to midara using their breasts to seduce him, but never something like this. The sensation was far from unpleasant though, and combined with the wink and blown kiss she gave him, the knight could already see that fighting her was going to be hard. 'That's an...interesting name.' He remarked, taking more care to focus on her movements. He put up his shield to increase his defense as he kept his gaze squarely focused on the woman.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:12 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 40- Success)
(Evil Eye Temptation -roll 59, 89- Fail)

"See something you like?" Lady Auphemia teased as Brin held up his shield and watched her closely. Her body jiggling and gyrating for his enjoyment as she made no move to attack.

Brin 27 Willpower + Defense Up (1/3)
Lady Auphemia: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:17 pm

Brin blushed as he tried not to stare at her jiggling curves, her movements sexy and mesmerizing to him. 'Um, maybe... Your boobs and your red lips and your pretty dress...' He mumbled out loud before he stopped himself. This woman just got in his head too easily. Trying to stay on a more defensive approach, he kept his shield out in order to counter her next attack.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:24 pm

(Shield Stance -roll 76- Success)
(Tit Paradise -roll 18- Success)

"Well then why don't you get a feel for them." Lady Auphemia told him as she approached, pushing aside his raised shield with surprising strength. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek before beginning to rub her self up and down his body. Filling him with pleasure as her smooth dress and big soft breasts pressed against him.

Brin 26 Willpower + Defense Up (2/3) + Defense Down (0/2)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:33 pm

'Mmmphh...So soft...' Was all Brin could say as he was subjected to an up close and personal experience with the beautiful woman. He felt some of her sticky red lipstick smear onto his cheek as he felt her soft warm boobs and soft satiny dress rub against his body. He very noticeably felt a tent form in his pants at the sensation as the combination of the two made him shiver in pleasure. Trying his best to resist her charms, he pulled out his trusty chains from his pocket and tried to keep her still.

(Capture Chains)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:36 pm

(Capture Chains -roll 27- Fail)
(Evil Eye Temptation -roll 91- Fail)

Lady Auphemia had to focus her efforts on dodging Brin's chains and was unable to counter attack. "Are you trying to tie me up Lipstick Knight? Perhaps you'd prefer if I tied you down instead." She teased.

Brin 26 Willpower + Defense Up (3/3) + Defense Down (1/2)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:44 pm

Brin couldn't directly disagree with her, especially when she used his nickname. 'I, um... Tying me up with some pretty clothes or something doesn't sound too bad...' He said on instinct. Her teasing was really starting to get in his head. He needed to end this quickly, or else her mesmerizing words would continue to break down his rational thoughts. Seeing that his defensive options weren't really working, he went on the offensive as he ran at the noblewoman with a series of swift strikes.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 6:53 pm

(Blade Combo -roll 20, 73, 65, 62- 2 Successes, 2 Failures)
(Evil Eye Death Bind -roll 16, 72- Success)

Brin was able to land a couple of hits on his voluptuous opponent. "That hurt. I'll have to punish you for that." She responded with a sadistic giggle. Lady Auphemia looked the knight straight in the eye, her own eyes acquiring a hypnotic green glow that pulled at Brin's thoughts and held him in place. She then proceeded to sway towards him, pulling the stunned man into a passionate french kiss, her tongue dominating his mouth and her breasts pressing softly against his chest as her hypnotic eyes held his gaze.

Brin 23 Willpower + Defense Down (2/2)
Lady Auphemia: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:02 pm

Brin could barely move as his thoughts slowed down. Her green glowing eyes were just so beautiful...He could barely resist in the slightest as he was brought into an intense and sloppy kiss, feeling her plump lips and slippery tongue dominating his as he felt a heaping helping of her glossy red lipstick smear onto his lips. He kept staring into her hypnotic gaze as he weakly tried to get a hold of his mind before it was too late.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:05 pm

(Struggle -roll 28- Success)

With a powerful burst of will Brin was able to close his eyes and push Lady Auphemia away. Leaving only her smeared lipstick behind. "You provide an interesting challenge Lipstick Knight. But I'll make you mine a the same." She said with a smile.

Brin 21 Willpower (Didn't account for Brin's lipstick weakness last round.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:13 pm

Brin gasped for breath, still recovering a little bit from the intense kiss. The sticky feeling her saliva and lipstick all over his mouth certainly didn't help him focus. 'We'll just see about that, won't we?' He said, trying to sound as defiant as he could. Brin decided to try and prove his point by going for a more powerful slash on the vixen. There was no way he would become her feminized maid...right?

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:18 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 55- Fail)
(Tit Drain -roll 17- Fail)

Brin's foe dodged his powerful swing. "You must be exhausting yourself. At this rate you'll hardly have any energy left for your duties." She told him, continuing her relentless teasing.

Brin 21 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:23 pm

'My...duties?' Brin asked the woman, her teasing getting into his head more and more, tempting him with ideas of what will happen to him once he finally submits to her. Hearing her talk about his new life was starting to be more and more exciting and arousing. He tried to get those thoughts out of his head with a little concentration.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:27 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 78- Success)
(Tit Drain -roll 53- Fail)

As Brin focused on restoring his will Lady Auphemia answered his question. "Your duties. You don't think maintaining a manor this big is easy do you? Don't worry I'm sure the other maids will be happy to help. Especially if you beg cutely."

Brin 25 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:30 pm

Brin frowned, the indecision clear on his face. Thankfully, with his willpower restored, he was able to try and resist her more. 'Sorry, but I'm not going to beg for anything.' He said, trying to sound tough as he went in for another slash of his sword, intent on teaching the busty woman a lesson.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:41 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 89- Fail)
(Tit Drain -roll 86- Crit Success)

Brin's failed swing sent him stumbling forward into Lady Auphemia's embrace. She wrapped her arms around him and guided his head down between her soft breasts. "You look so tired dear. Why don't you take a moment to rest between my pillows, we can go back to fighting in a moment." She cooed in his ear, smacking her lips to try and tempt him to just relax awhile.

Brin 23 Willpower + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:48 pm

Brin resisted for a split second, but after his face was snugly stuffed between her tits and her sweet words and lip smacks invaded his mind, the knight felt himself relax. She wasn't kidding, her breasts were softer than any pillow he had ever had. He felt himself relax and sink further into her embrace, mumbling a muffled 'Thank you.'

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:52 pm

(Stunned)
(Tit Pressure -roll 26- Success)

"That's right. Just relax. Let yourself feel good. There's no danger here." Lady Auphemia whispered in his ear, continuing to smack her lips and run a soothing hand across his cheek as he sank deeper and deeper into her heavenly pillows.

Brin 22 Willpower + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 7:57 pm

'Feels good...' He repeated as he felt himself sink even further into her massive pillows. Her soft voice and arousing lip smacks continued to chip away at his resolve as he took a deep breath. Her perfume was sweet and sensual as it surrounded him. Everything about her was just soft and arousing to him, and the rapidly growing tent in his pants proved it. He still couldn't move a muscle as his head was firmly stuffed between her boobies.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:01 pm

(Stunned)
(Reward -Auto- Success)

"Now just stay in that nice relaxed place a little longer and I'll give you a sticky lipstick reward." She whispered soothingly as her free hand reached into a pocket and pulled out a tube of bright red lipstick. All the while her warm embrace tempted him to just stay and enjoy her body a little longer.

Brin 22 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:07 pm

Part of Brin wanted none of it. Part of him wanted to immediately shove his head out of her cleavage and slash at her with his sword and prove how strong and independent he was. However, that part was not responding at that minute. All there was then was the part of him that wanted to be turned into her feminized little plaything. At her offer, Brin couldn't help but do exactly as she said and cuddle into her warm embrace, the tent in his pants poking into her thigh as he looked up at her from his position between her boobies. 'A sticky lipstick reward?' He said, more than interested as he stared at her slightly teasing smile and the shiny tube.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:15 pm

(Turn Skip)
(Reward -auto- Success)

Lady Auphemia simply smiled down at him, making sure he was watching closely before applying several layers of lipstick to her own plump lips. Once her lips were thickly coated she then proceeded to write "Mistress Auphemia's Adorable Maid" on his forehead with the lipstick, signing it with a kiss mark just as she had on her letter.

Brin: 18 Willpower
Lady Auphemia: 30 Stamina + Advantage
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:24 pm

Brin was helpless to resist as he saw her apply layer after layer of glossy red lipstick onto her plump lips, the sight only making him more submissive and aroused. And this feeling only grew as he felt her scribble some graffiti onto his forehead and leave a big kiss on him. He really was feeling like her adorable maid as he weakly tried to get the willpower to escape from her delightful trap, only being able to say 'So sticky and pretty...' in response to her lipstick covered teasing.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:35 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 61- Fail)
(Evil Eye Illusion Heaven -roll 23, 64- Success)

As Brin tried to regain his focus (an act that proved difficult with so much lipstick on his face) Lady Auphemia, put a hand under his chin and looked him in the eyes. "That's it. Just hold still and let me fill you with pleasure." She cooed, her eyes emanating that same hypnotic glow as before. Brin's increasingly muddled mind barely registered that there where suddenly two more Auphemia's to either side of him, pressing his head between their three pairs of breasts and trapping him in soft titty heaven.

Brin: 15 Willpower + Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 8:42 pm

Brin almost couldn't speak as he was trapped in titty prison, with what felt like so much boob around him he could barely move. He wondered how there were suddenly more Auphemias, but honestly his lust soaked mind didn't really have the capacity to ponder it much. His penis leaked precum pitifully into his pants as he was drowned in softness. 'Mpphf. So big and soft...' the knight moaned as he weakly tried to escape from the soft triple breast smothering.

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next