Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 10:30 pm

Allie let out a relived sigh as as Brin's hand's sank deep into her boobs. They where somehow even warmer, softer and heavier then they'd seemed. As Brin enjoyed the addictive sensation of massaging them he was surprised to see a little bit of milk trickle out of her right nipple.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 10:41 pm

Brin kept massaging the maid's massive mounds, practically unable to stop himself from rubbing and groping. His mouth visibly began to drool a little bit as he saw the milk slowly start to come out of her nipple. With how intently his gaze focused on it, it was inevitable that she would pick up on it, but he found himself unable to look away. 'Milk...' Was all he could say, the sweet smell and soft sensations lulling him into a trance of sorts as he kept rubbing. He wanted to suckle, but he wouldn't do it without an order.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 10:47 pm

"Are you thirsty?" Allie asked with a smile. "Well go ahead, drink as much you like." As she guided him to sit in her lap. Enveloping him with her plush warmth. Her breasts even more tempting up close.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 11:00 pm

Brin needed no further prompting with her big, milky tits in front of his face. He eagerly got to work suckling, his red lipstick smearing onto her nipple as her milk went into his mouth. Honestly, he had trouble drinking because her tits were so big, basically smothering him into milky submission as his penis twitched as her boobs dominated his face without even trying as he submissively suckled.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 11:07 pm

Her boobs dominated him without even trying, so when she did start trying it went to the next level. Her soft tits almost smothering him as she brought down an avalanche of soft relaxing pleasure. A steady stream of warm milk flowing into Brin's eager mouth. "Shh. Just relax and drink. Let yourself be filled with lust until you're nice and docile for me." She whispered in his ear as she held him close.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 11:19 pm

'MMmmppphh...' Was all Brin could say as he gulped down her milk. The sweet liquid only added to the warm feelings of lust and submission enveloping his whole body. And it didn't hurt that her milk was extremely sweet, much like the woman he was currently suckling from. Much like she had said, he felt his lust rise even more as he became soft and submissive (well, even more than he already was, if that was even possible). He kept suckling, almost overwhelmed by the sheer amount of tiddy and milk he was currently being smothered in as his eyes glazed over.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 11:25 pm

"Now first and foremost you serve Mistress Auphemia. But my orders are second to her's. You'll do as I say and assist whenever you can, even of it contradicts an order from another maid. And in return you'll get to drown in my breasts and drink my delectable milk every day." She whispered in his ear. Her words bearing down on his mind just as her soft breasts bore down on his face. "Don't stop drinking but nod if you understand."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 11:34 pm

Brin nodded as he kept suckling and worshipping her perfect tits, their soft weight feeling like they were pressing on his mind as well as his face. Her words were so soothing and sweet...He couldn't help but accept them as the truth as he kept suckling. He loved her giant tits and much they controlled him and his thoughts. She was just so perfect and powerful, and he was just a dumb little maid...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 11:39 pm

"To prove your loyalty I want you to cum just from the taste of my milk, the feel of my breasts, and the power I have over you. Now cum for Mistress Allie." She whispered as her breasts further enveloped Brim's head and more delicious milk filled his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 11:45 pm

Hypnotized by her words and smothered in her milky softness, Brin couldn't resist in the slightest. He could barely breathe as the thick scent of her milk surrounded him. He couldn't even see through her massive boobies, but he didn't even care, because her words and her power over him was clear as day. With a loud moan and a gulp, He spurted a fat load once again, staining the front part of his skirt with his seed as he was smothered into submission by his wonderful Mistress Allie. 'Love you...' He gurgled, drunk on his lust and her milky boobs.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 11:48 pm

"Of course you do my cute little slave. And your love and loyalty will be well rewarded." Allie whispered, rubbing a soft gloves hand on his cheek as she let him drink his fill.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 11:56 pm

Brin felt himself smile as he drank her milk. She was so kind, and her milk was just so tasty. He let himself stay there for a few minutes, just submissively suckling and sighing with content. Her glove felt so soft and loving on his face as he suckled on her giant breast. Man, the maids here were incredible. How could this get any better?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 12:01 am

After several minutes Allie eased Brin away from nipple and off of her lap, putting her uniform in order before getting up and pulling him to his feet. "Thank you for the lovely 'massage.' I'm feeling much better. Unfortunately we do need to get back to work, but don't worry I'm sure we'll find plenty of time to be alone together." She told him with a sly smile and a wink.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 4:20 pm

Brin blushed, a bit embarrassed once again at the state he was put in thanks to another of the busty, beautiful maids. 'I hope so, Allie. I'm happy to hear it.' He said, giving her a respectful, submissive nod. With the sweet taste of her milk still on his tongue, he joined her as they continued dusting the massive mansion.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 4:32 pm

The two continued dusting the seemingly endless manor, a process that would have likely been much faster had Allie not taken every opportunity to tease and toy with him. As the day was coming to a close Sejna reappeared. "Please follow me Brin. The mistress wishes to speak with you." She told him, making a beckoning gesture as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 4:36 pm

Brin gave Allie a flustered nod, happy that the dusting was done, and still a little aroused after everything she had done to him the whole time. He went to Sejna, quickly patting the dust off of his pink maid uniform. 'Mistress Auphemia? I'm ready to see her.' He said with a nod, as he waved a meek goodbye to Allie for now. He went to Sejna and followed her, trying not to keep staring at her plump red lips and soft bust, something he still wasn't used to seeing.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 4:38 pm

As they walked Sejna brazenly grabbed his hand and guided it to her breast. "How was everything. Are you taking to your new duties well?" She asked with a loud snack of her plump lips.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 4:48 pm

Brin felt himself shiver from the sudden sensation of her soft boob. It wasn't as big and soft as Allie's but the difference was slight and it was more than a match for his libido along with the loud smack of her glossy red lips. 'I-it's going well for me. It helps that Allie is really...nice...' He said, well aware of the implication and how aroused and flustered he was. It was all too easy for these sexy maids to make him a horny mess.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 4:52 pm

"I knew you'd do great. And as long as you remember which maid you serve first and foremost you'll continue to do just fine here. Isn't that right?" Sejna told him in a low sensual whisper. Raising a single imploring eyebrow as she waited for a answer to her rhetorical question.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:02 pm

Hearing her sensual whisper in his ear, Brin's knees wobbled like jelly. He wanted to agree with her or even lie a bit to placate her, but his extensive, milky, titty filled hypnosis session with Allie made him unable to lie to the black haired maid. He couldn't help but say 'B-but...Mistress Allie told me to be a good little slave for her, second only to Mistress Auphemia...' He said, still aroused by the memory of his time with both of them, from the teasing makeover from Sejna to the tit smothering of Allie.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:07 pm

His response caused an annoyed expression to cross Sejna's face. "Well two can play at that game." She declared. Drawing a beautiful diamond necklace from her pocket and beginning to swing it in front of her massive mounds in a slow pendulous arc. "New order. Keep your eyes on the the sparkly necklace." She commanded in a tone that left no room for disagreement.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:11 pm

Brin knew far better than to disagree with her, so he followed her commands. He watched the diamond necklace going back and forth in front of her giant breasts, marveling at how beautiful the necklace was. He knew what she was going for, but he couldn't dream of disobeying Sejna. 'Mmmhmm. So sparkly.' He whispered, focusing on it as it swung.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:17 pm

"So sparkly. So easy to watch." Sejna whispered as the necklace continued to swing back and forth before his eyes. "You've had a long day, you must be tired and watching the necklace swing back and forth is making you more and more sleepy." She said in the same tone of soft command. "But no matter how sleepy you get you mustn't close your eyes or look away."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:22 pm

Brin nodded as he kept watching. She wasn't wrong, it had been a long day, and even though he was still so horny, he was quite tired. He was getting sleepier, but he still kept his eyes focused on the sparkly necklace in front of her boobs. 'Yes, Sejna. More and more sleepy...' He repeated, his eyes glazing over just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:26 pm

"You're so sleepy that when I smack my lips you're going to rest your head on my soft pillows and fall into a deep sleep, open and compliment and hanging on my every word. All while keeping your eyes on the lovely necklace." Sejna continued, moving the hypnotically swinging accessory a little higher and a little closer so that Brin could place his head on her breasts without ever taking his eyes off it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next