Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:26 pm

Brin got to his feet, his mind still muddled from the blissful trance he was in. He saw his Mistress's perfect, giant boobs and he felt his mouth water. Some cum still dripped from between her cleavage, but he didn't even care. He placed a big kiss on both of her nipples, the lipstick that she had applied onto him letting him place two bright red lip marks on them, and he then spoke, saying 'I declare my undying loyalty to you, Mistress. I'm not a knight or anything like that. I'm your loyal maid who wants to be a good girl for you.' He said, giving her a dazed smile and a small bow. He wanted to wear his new pink uniform and get teased by his new Mistress Auphemia and his fellow maids.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:37 pm

"Good girl." Lady Auphemia said, giving Brin a pat on the head. "Sejna. Come in." She said said loudly at the study door. The maid who had first let Brin into the manor slipped in. "Get Brin into his new uniform and find him some work. I'm sure you'll find that he's a very obedient servant." Auphenia told her. Sejna walked over to her newest underling wrapping a soft hand around his cock. "Please follow me." She said softly as she began to lead him out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:49 pm

Brin nodded dreamily at the pink clad maid, happy to see her again. Even though she was slightly less beautiful than his Mistress, her looks were still practically flawless. 'Y-yes, Sejna.' Brin said, moaning a bit as her soft gloved hand wrapped around his cock. He couldn't wait until he was given a makeover and looked as beautiful as she did.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:52 pm

Brin was lead to the maids quarters where he was presented with a uniform just like Sejna's. "Put this on." She told him in a soft but commanding voice.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:59 pm

'I'd be happy to.' Brin said as he wasted no time in following her commands, as he took the uniform and slipped it on, loving how soft and satiny the pink material felt on his body. The skirt was nice and short too. He twirled around a bit, already in love with his new uniform.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:03 pm

Sejna gestured to a nearby chair. "Sit." She said as she grabbed a nearby makeup kit. "If you're going to work here we need you to look your best." A sly smile crossing her face.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:10 pm

Brin eagerly sat on the chair, a faint giggle escaping his lips. He blushed as he looked at her sly smile. 'Y-yes please. I'd love that.' He said, giving her a shy smile. She did have a point, of course. He couldn't wait to get a makeover.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:14 pm

"Now make sure to hold absolutely still." She said deviously as she pressed her soft breasts against his chest. One hand slipping into his uniform and beginning to stroke his cock while the other began to apply some light make up to his face. Her gloved hand felt absolutely heavenly as it slowly teased him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:22 pm

'Yes, I, ah, of course. T-thank you so much, I...' He said, having a very hard time keeping still as she expertly teased him. Her boobs were almost as big and soft as Mistress Auphemia's on his chest and her gloved hand felt incredible. He felt himself tremble and whimper, acting just as flustered as he should as the beautiful maid gave him a nice, beautiful layer of makeup, making him look even more feminine and beautiful. Some precum dribbled onto her gloved hand as he was completely at her mercy.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:25 pm

"Try not to squirm. Or else I won't be able to apply it all properly." She teased as she slowly and delicately applied the finishing touches, her hand stroking faster and faster as she pressed her breasts a little harder against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:37 pm

'Of course. Thank you for making me pretty. I wanna be a pretty maid for you and Mistress...' He said, moaning a little louder as he got more and more aroused, happy he was getting so much attention from a maid as beautiful as her. All he wanted was to serve the women here and be a good maid, after all. More precum dripped out of his cock as he twitched and moaned like a slut.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:44 pm

"Why you're so pretty know I could just kiss you." Sejna said before pulling him into a domineering french kiss. Her tongue exploring every inch of his mouth as her hand continued it's pleasurable assualt. Their lipsticks mixing as the maid drowned him in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:52 pm

'Mmmpph!' Brin exclaimed in surprise as he was brought into another sloppy kiss. However, he quickly relaxed once again, letting the busty maid take complete control as she dominated his mouth and tongue with her's, lipstick smearing all over their mouths as his newly shadowed eyelids fluttered. His poor erection wouldn't last much longer if this continued as her soft gloved hand only became more slippery with his precum. He felt his brain starting to cloud up as he was made into a slave to the pleasure that Sejna and women like her could give him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 9:00 pm

The maid held the kiss for a long while, her hand breasts and tongue continuing to drown Brin in pleasure. Just when it seemed he might run out of air she finally broke the kiss, leaned into his ear and whispered. "Cum for mistress Sejna." As her gloved hand have one final stroke of his hard cock.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 9:08 pm

Her lips and tongue felt amazing as their lipsticks melded and mixed together as his mouth and cock were expertly bullied by the busty maid. And her boobs felt so big and soft on his chest as he felt her pink maid uniform rub against his. He was already on the verge of cumming his brains out, so when she told him to, he really didn't need any more convincing. As she pumped his cock with her gloved hand, Brin moaned and spurted once again, drenching her soft glove with ropes and ropes of his seed. 'Mmmph...I love you Mistress Sejna...' He said, staring at her cum covered glove with a dazed grin, eager to serve her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 9:17 pm

"A good obedient maid always listens to their superiors." Sejna whispered before giving her cum covered hand an approving lick. "Now unfortunately we don't have a spare bed for you. You wouldn't mind sharing a bed with me would you?" She asked with faux innocence.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 9:27 pm

Brin gave her a slightly tired nod. 'Yes, of course I'd share a bed with you. A good obedient maid always listens to their superiors...' He said, overcome with feelings of submission and love for his new mistresses. Maybe if he was a good maid, he'd even get to sleep being smothered in Mistress Sejna's or Mistress Auphemia's boobs.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 9:35 pm

"I understand the first day in the job can be hard. Don't worry I'll find a nice easy job for your first day." She said before leading the newly beautified Brin to another made. "Allie this is Brin, the new hire. Brin this is Allie, you'll be helping her with some dusting." Sejna explained. Allie gave Brin a polite nod. Like all the maids she was beautiful and unbelievably busty, her breasts in particularly seemed heavy, like she could completely crush him with their soft weight.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 9:43 pm

Brin blushed, unable to look away from her huge, heavy tits. He was happy to help however he could. At the very least, dusting seemed like something even someone a bit clumsy like he could do. 'Hello there. Just give me something to dust with and I'll help you however I can.' He said, giving her a deep bow.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 9:47 pm

Allie gave him a kind smile. "I happy to have the help." She said before giving him a duster and directing him through the halls. Together they dusted down various shelves and pieces of furniture. Occasionally Allie would wince, clearly something was bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 9:55 pm

Brin dusted just like he had been told to, making sure the opulent mansion was spotless. However, when he saw that she was wincing, the newly hypnotized maid ran to her side. Thankfully, helping people was something that he didn't need to be ordered to do. 'Is there something bothering you? You can tell me whatever it is and I'll do whatever I can to help.' He said eagerly, not wanting to see a woman as beautiful as her having a hard time.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 9:58 pm

"It's just that my chest has been so sore lately." She muttered, squeezing her massive tits with visible discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 10:10 pm

Brin blushed and gulped. Her tits really were massive. Maybe even bigger than Mistress Auphemia's. 'Is there...anything I can do to help?' He said, embarrassed that he was staring so openly at her titanic tits. 'I can massage them or something if you'd like. If not, tell me what to do and I'll do it.' He told her. They were just so big, he couldn't help but stare...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 10:16 pm

"A massage would be nice." She admitted. Sitting down on a nearby couch, pulling out her unbelievably large breasts and gesturing for him to give it a go. Her tits jiggled and bounced with her every movement, emphasizing their weight and softness.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 10:25 pm

Brin gulped as he beheld her tits in all their glory. Unleashed from the woman's pink maid uniform, they seemed even bigger and softer than he thought. Brin laid his gloved hands on her boobs, his hands sinking right in. If he wasn't careful, he might end up getting addicted to her tits, as if he wasn't already. He began to give her a massage, rubbing her tits around and around with a decent amount of force, making sure to massage every inch of them. 'H-how's this? Any good? Or would you like me to do it harder?' He asked, aware of how much he was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next