Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:47 pm

(Struggle -roll 80, 97- Fail)

Brin's weak struggles only served to elicit a giggle from the beauty entrapping him. "Now, now Brin. Good maids don't struggle when their mistress rewards them." She chided. She places her lipstick tub near his lips, tempting him to lean a little further and let her apply it to his lips.

Brin: 13 Willpower + Bind
Lady Auphemia: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 9:52 pm

Brin was starting to lose his reason as he was smothered with three pairs of big tits. Hearing the teasing giggles from all around him only served to further break down his will to resist her. And of course, being offered to have a thick coat of her glossy red lipstick applied to his lips almost made him give up right then and there. As much as Brin's mind tried to make him focus and resist, his rapidly growing lust made that impossible. 'Good maids don't struggle when rewarded...' He repeated, letting a small giggle escape him too. Even as he was being smothered on all sides by boobs, he couldn't help but lean forward slightly, as if begging to be made into her feminized toy...

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 03, 2021 10:00 pm

(Struggle -roll 23, 100- Fail)

Lady Auphemia began to apply the lipstick to his lips in long, slow strokes. "Your getting the hang of it already. Now Brin, is there anything else you'd like me to add to your hiring reward?" She asked, wishing to make him an active participant in his own seduction. All the while he was slowly squeezed and the rocked between three pairs of the softest boobs in the world.

Brin: 8 Willpower + Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 5:36 pm

Brin let out another moan as he was teased and dominated by the noblewoman. He felt her creamy, sticky lipstick applied onto him more and more until his lips were practically dripping with the stuff. Her bright red lipstick and her big boobs just felt so good, he had a hard time not cumming right then and there. Lost in the feelings that were being forced upon him, he couldn't help but answer her with what else he wanted. '...Can you strip me and write more lipstick graffiti all over my body?' He said as he instinctively gave her tit a kiss, leaving a sticky lipstick print on it. He could rapidly feel himself becoming more subservient and in love with the woman. He tried one more time to get free as he was smothered and squeezed between three pairs of big breasts.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 6:02 pm

(Struggle -roll 62- Success)

With a sudden burst of effort Brin was able to break free of the three Auphemia's hold. As he stumbled away from the buxom seductresses two of them faded away, leaving only the original. "Well I can't do what you ask if you run away from me." Lady Auphemia said with a laugh as she looked over the disheveled knight.

Brin: 8 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 6:12 pm

Brin blushed more as she laughed, aware of the embarrassing things he had said and asked of her. 'Well, there's always the chance I lose this. Then I won't be able to run if you decide to do that to me. But I'm not going to give up yet.' He said, his hands trembling from the sensations he had just been subjected to. He knew how powerful and seductive Lady Auphemia was, and was aware his chances of winning were slim. But he chose to swing at her anyways with what little strength he had left.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 6:18 pm

(Starlight Slash -roll 46- Success)
(Evil Eye Temptation -roll 48, 39- Success)

"Oh that hurt." Lady Auphemia said with a pout as Brin's powerful blow struck true. She then looked him in the eye as the mesmerizing green glow returned to her own. "You wouldn't want to hurt your mistress would you." She said sweetly as Brin became overwhelmed with feelings of submissive affection that made attacking impossible.

Brin: 8 Willpower + Tempted 0/2
Lady Auphemia: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 6:28 pm

Brin stopped dead in his tracks as her hypnotic eyes lulled him into lowering his guard. Her sweet words and hypnosis made him feel even more weak and submissive than he already did. 'N-no, I would never want to hurt you, M...Mistress.' He said, unable to move much. He submissively put up his shield to protect himself, even as he was still mesmerized by Auphemia's glowing green eyes (And the rest of her body too, honestly).

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 6:31 pm

(Shield Protection -roll 18- Success)
(Strip -roll 47- Fail)

"Then hold still and let me finish you off." Lady Auphemia commanded. She approached Brin but was kept at bay by his raised shield.

Brin: 8 Willpower + Tempted 1/2
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 6:39 pm

Brin couldn't completely give up, but her words still had an intense effect on his mind. He lowered his shield for a bit, leaving the knight wide open. 'But I...' He said in a vain effort to try and resist her temptations, especially because the part that wanted to resist her just kept getting smaller and smaller. And the part that wanted to become her submissive, feminized maid just kept getting bigger.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 6:44 pm

(Pass)
(Order -Auto-)

"But nothing. You're becoming my maid and that's final. Now get out of that heavy armor. I can't cover you in lipstick when it's in the way." She ordered. Already treating him like a servant.

Brin: 8 Willpower + Tempted 2/2
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 6:52 pm

Brin should have been outraged at her ordering him around. But he was so in love with Auphemia and her wonderful body that he did exactly what she said. The knight stripped his armor, leaving his raging hard on and the rest of his body exposed, just begging to be teased and toyed with until he gave in and became her feminized maid forever.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 6:58 pm

(Pass)
(Lipstick Graffiti -auto- Success)

Without another word Lady Auphemia began to apply lipstick all over Brin's body, writing things like "Feminized Pet" and "Cute Plaything" as well as liberally handing out sticky kisses and rubbing her soft breasts against every body part she could reach. Finally she stepped away and crossed her arms with an air of disappointment. "Now maid. Since you so rudely rejected my job offer earlier you're going to have to beg me to finish you off." She declared, staring down at the lipstick covered knight.

Brin: 4 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:06 pm

Brin was pretty much done by this point. He had been massaged by her giant boobs, hypnotized by her mesmerizing green eyes, and covered in so much lipstick that he was ready to give in. He felt like every word she had scribbled on him with her lipstick was true, like every sticky kiss she gave him sapped out his will to resist, like every time she rubbed her soft breasts on him he got more obedient and mindless. He wanted to be her perfect girly maid more than anything else. Dropping to his knees in defeat, he begged her. 'I'm sorry for resisting you Mistress. Please finish me off. Please make me into you and your maids horny, feminized plaything forever. Pleasepleaseplease...' He begged, looking up at her reverently and desperately.

(Surrender)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:14 pm

(Mistress of Tits -auto- Success)

Lady Auphemia stepped forward, using her big soft boobs to knock Brin into his back, before lying down and wrapping her immaculate tits around his hard member. "I'm going to squeeze every thought of resistance right out of you with my perfect tits." She said smugly as she began to boince her girls up and down his length. The pleasure pressing down on him like a physical force.

(Brin has surrendered.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:22 pm

Brin moaned as he felt his twitching member wrapped up in the softest, most glorious breasts he had ever felt. He honestly couldn't even really see his penis because of how massive her chest was, but the feeling was indescribable. 'Mmf. Yes Mistress. Please squeeze all my thoughts out of me.' He gasped, practically unable to move as he was assaulted with the wonderful sensation of her titjob.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:28 pm

Lady Auphemia continued to bounce her tits faster and faster making Brin feel like he was being crushed by their warmth and softness. "Then cum for your mistress and begin your new life as my maid." She declared smugly, as she squeezed her breasts around his cock.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:37 pm

It was all just too much for Brin. His new Mistress's tits were just so big and warm and soft. He was ready to spurt his resistance away and become her new plaything. He stared directly at her smug, lipstick covered grin and her bouncing boobs as the feeling became too much. 'Y-yes Mistress!' He shouted as he climaxed, shooting his load between her magnificent breasts. Spurt after spurt of sticky cum shot into her cleavage as her tits became drenched in his seed. He then relaxed, a warm feeling filling his body.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:43 pm

Lady Auphemia stuck a finger into her cleavage and took a taste of Brin's seed. "Mmm. It's good to have this on tap." She said happily. "Now Brin if you would kindly look your mistress in eyes, your initiation can begin." She told him. Her eyes glowing a powerful hypnotic green.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:52 pm

Brin was happy his Mistress loved the taste of his sticky seed. Nothing made him happier than when he could make his new Mistress happy, especially when she was using her wonderfully big boobies on him. And whatever she wanted, he would obey. He stared directly into her hypnotic, glowing green eyes, a strange feeling starting to wash over him. 'Yes, Mistress. I'm ready for my initiation.' He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:54 pm

"That's it just stare deep into my eyes and relax until you're feeling ready to accept my every word as an absolute fact." She whispered. The green glow capturing his gaze and pulling at his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 7:59 pm

Brin felt himself nod as he kept staring. Man, why were her eyes just so beautiful? He felt like he could just stare into her eyes and listen to her speak for hours and hours. He felt his thoughts being molded as he relaxed, the sticky feeling of her cleavage still around his penis. 'I will.' He felt himself say as he kept listening.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:07 pm

Once it was clear that he was nice and blank for her she began her instruction. "You are now my maid. You love your mistress more than anything in the world and serving me brings you untold pleasure. How could you not love me with tits like these." She said, punctuating the last sentence with a squeeze of her breasts. "You'll obey any orders from me and the other maids and be unable to stop yourself from becoming a flustered horny mess whenever we tease you."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:16 pm

Brin nodded, her instructions becoming firmly ingrained into his mind, Every one of her statements became absolute truth to him. 'Yes Mistress. I'm you loyal maid. I love you and your tits more than anything in the world. I'm a flustered, horny mess whenever you or the other maids tease me.' He said, falling permanently under her control more and more.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2021 8:21 pm

Lady Auphemia got to her feet. Pulling down her dress and baring her breasts at him. "Now place a kiss on each of my nipples and declare your undying loyalty to me and we'll be able to get you into your new uniform and started on your new life." Lady Auphemia said matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next