Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:36 pm

Brin nodded, starting to fall into another trance. Her lips looked so shiny and kissable, and her breasts looked like they'd make the perfect pillows. he could feel exhaustion filling him as his penis twitched in anticipation. He saw it keep going back and forth, only muttered a 'Yes, Sejna. I will...' in response as he got sleepier and sleepier.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:38 pm

Sejna didn't say another word. Instead loudly snacking her plump lips. The sound seeming to reverberate through Brin's increasingly empty skull.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:45 pm

At the loud, hypnotic smack of her plump lips, Brin immediately fell into a soft, hypnotic sleep. The last thing he saw was the large expanse of her tits and the softness of her pink maid uniform. He collapsed onto her boobs, his body asleep but his mind extremely pliable and open to suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:49 pm

"That's right. Sleep." Sejna said as she continued to swing the entrancing necklace before his blank eyes. "You love this necklace. You would do almost anything to be able to wear it." She said, a command rather then a suggestion. "But only one kind of person can wear this necklace. Can you guess what kind?" She asked, a slight smile on her perfect, puckered lips as Brin sank deeper into trance and deeper into her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 5:54 pm

Brin blankly stared at the beautiful necklace, suddenly wanting to wear it more than anything else. He wanted to wear it so badly he could hardly stand it. Still deep in his hypnotic state, he stared at the necklace and answered the busty maid. 'A horny, obedient maid?' He said as he sank deeper for her, his mind open to her words and his head cradled by her big bust.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 6:00 pm

"Not just any horny obedient maid. But a horny obedient maid who is also Mistress Sejna's slave, answering to her and Mistress Auphemia before any of the other maids." Sejna explained. Her devious smile growing wider and wider as she lead Brin along.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 6:08 pm

Brin nodded along with her commands, but some deep remnant of his hypnosis session with Allie seemed like it was trying to resist. Even deep in hypnosis, Brin whispered 'But...Mistress Allie's boobs...' He said, not quite giving into her control, but it was close. The part that already submitted to Allie and the part that wanted to submit to Sejna clashed. A little more and he would be broken to her control.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 6:14 pm

"What's better? Allie's tits or my necklace? How could Allie's boobs possibly compete when my necklace is right in front of you? And with it's every swing your devotion to me and desire to wear it grows stronger and stronger." Sejna whispered, repeatedly smacking her glossy lips in order to draw Brin deeper into trance. All while the watch continued to hypnotically sway before his eyes. She knew it was only a matter of time before he gave in.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 6:20 pm

Brin felt the last trances of Allie's milky titty hypnosis start to fade from his mind a bit as he was drawn fully into Sejna's trance. 'You're...right. I want your necklace. I want to wear it and be a good horny maid for you...' He said, each smack of her plump, kissable lips only drawing him further in. He wanted to wear the beautiful, feminine necklace and be her toy so badly...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 6:28 pm

Sejna lifted the deeply entranced maid. Guiding him to stand straight so she could position the wonderful necklace that had taken his mind around his neck, not quite putting it on him. "When I put this necklace on you it will serve as your reminder that amongst the maids I am the most beautiful, the most hypnotic, and the most worthy of your slavish loyalty. And if Allie, or any of the other maids, ever seduce you away from me you'll take the necklace off so I know that my horny toy needs to be reminded of their place. Understood?" Sejna said smugly. Enjoying the blank entranced look on the former knight's face.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 6:37 pm

Brin stood up straight, a blank, hypnotized grin on his face. Every word that his beloved Mistress Sejna had said, he accepted as absolute truth. Her smug grin only served to make him more in love and submissive to her every whim. He repeated her words to show that he understood. 'Yes, Mistress Sejna. You are the most beautiful, most hypnotic maid. I'm your horny toy...' He said, his penis twitching from arousal as he spoke. He loved her and her necklace so much and he wanted to be a good toy for her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 6:40 pm

"Then let's seal your new relationship with a kiss." She declared. Pulling Brin into a hungry kiss that let him fully appreciate her plump lipstick covered lips as her through began to rub against his erection.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 6:50 pm

'Mmmpphh. Love you Mistress Sejna...' Was all Brin had the brain capacity to say as he was absolutely dominated by Sejna's plump lips. Her lipstick smeared all over his mouth, letting anyone know who he belonged to. She wore so much lipstick that it was like a creamy paste that smeared all over his own lipstick covered lips. And even after so many ejaculations that day, his penis was still ready to shoot so much more cum as it leaked onto her soft thighs.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 6:54 pm

"You have my permission to cum like the horny, loyal maid you are. But make it quick, we still need to meet with Mistress Auphemia." Sejna told him as her thigh sped up it's pleasurable ministrations, her words only a brief break from her domineering lipstick kisses.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:00 pm

She wasted no time in getting him to the limit, and he wasted no time as well. As his poor lips were absolutely dominated by her lipstick covered smooches, her plump thigh got him to the edge in not time. Letting out a lewd, submissive moan into the kiss, Brin shot yet another load of sticky semen, drenching her thigh and stocking with his cum as he spurted for her. He felt the sensation of her necklace on his neck, reaffirming his submission to Mistress Sejna as he kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:07 pm

After a good while Sejna finally pulled away, leaving a thick layer of her lipstick on Brin's lips. She gently lead the happily dazed man to Mistress Auphemia's chambers. "The Mistress is waiting for you inside. If she doesn't keep you overnight remember that I'll be waiting for you in my bed." She told him, giving her needy toy a pat on the head before heading on her way.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:07 pm

After a good while Sejna finally pulled away, leaving a thick layer of her lipstick on Brin's lips. She gently lead the happily dazed man to Mistress Auphemia's chambers. "The Mistress is waiting for you inside. If she doesn't keep you overnight remember that I'll be waiting for you in my bed." She told him, giving her needy toy a pat on the head before heading on her way.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:14 pm

Brin barely awoke from his lewd trance and gave Sejna a dazed smile. 'Y-yeah. If she doesn't, I'll let you know.' He said, shaking himself awake a little. Honestly, he was a bit of a mess. His hair was a bit mussed, he had on a shiny new necklace, his mouth was a mess of different lipsticks, the sweet smell of milk and different perfumes from the maids lingered around him and the front end of his skirt was a bit damp with cum with a dripping penis to show for it. But he figured that it would be better for Auphemia to see how much fun her maids were having with him. He took a deep breath as he entered her personal chambers.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:20 pm

Brin entered the chamber to find Mistress Auphemia sitting on her bed, reading a book and wearing nothing but lacy black underwear, leaving her incredibly body on full display. As he entered the chamber she put down the book and looked him up and down with a smile. "Ah my new maid has come as called." She said, letting out a soft giggle as she saw how messy her maids attentions had made him. "So tell me Brin. How was your first day? Are you happy you accepted my offer?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:24 pm

Brin was almost awestruck by how beautiful Auphemia was. Her lacy underwear was beautiful and showed off every flawless curve of her body. And her lips were just as plump as before, with it almost looking like she was wearing extra lipstick and lip gloss just for him. He gave her a slightly dazed but satisfied nod. 'Y-yeah. It was certainly something special. I'm very happy I agreed to be your maid.' He said, not hesitating with his honest answer.

Last edited by Biscuits_Man on Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:32 pm

Auphemia licked her lips, making them all the more wet and shiny. "Tonight I'm going to teach you how my maids serve me in bed, which will be the most important part of your duties. But there is one more thing I ask of you. I'd like you to come here each night and tell me how Sejna and Allie seduced and hypnotized you that day. I'll be following their amusing little rivalry very closely." She told him as she stretched, causing her breasts to bounce obscenely as she puckered her thick, glossy lips.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:39 pm

Brin approached Auphemia, in awe of her beauty. He gave her a submissive bow with a deep blush. 'Yes, Mistress. I'll inform you of everything they do to me. I'd love to.' And he meant it. Knowing that the two of them were going to seduce and hypnotize him back and forth every day was an exciting prospect, that the two of them would be having a rivalry over who would make him into their obedient, horny little maid slut. He approached the foot of her bed to serve her every whim, watching her gigantic bouncing boobies and her absurdly glossy and plump lips as his penis sprung to life under his pink uniform.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:46 pm

Auphemia held out her arms, beckoning for him to embrace her. "It's time to serve your Mistress my sweet submissive servant. My adorable Lipstick Maid." She commanded, wrapping her arms around the approaching Brin and pulling him onto the soft bed before climbing ontop of him, her breasts weighing him down as she showered him in sticky lipstick kisses.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:55 pm

'Mmmph. Yes Mistress. I'm your sweet, submissive Lipstick Maid...' He said, too pleased with his new nickname to put into words. Her bed felt soft and satiny under him, but he was currently being pinned by something even softer. He didn't resist in the slightest as he was pinned under her massive boobs as she smeared her lipstick all over his face and chest, showing the world exactly who him and his body belonged to. Her red lipstick was extra wet and sticky it seemed, each mark making him tingle and tremble with lust as he was showered with sloppy smooches.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2021 7:59 pm

A few hours later a exhausted and throughly drained Brin lay with his head cuddled between Auphemia's pillowy breasts. Her steady breathing quickly lulling him to sleep. But in these last moments before he drifted off he had some time to reflect on everything that had occured since he first entered the manor earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia   Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next