Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 1:33 am

Test lavished her feet with attention. Kissing every inch of her feet while helplessly thrusting into the tits around his crotch. Hungrily trying to experience as much of them as he could.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 1:39 am

"Good boy, footslut. Keep going, don't let yourself ever forget how my feet feel and taste. But, don't let it ruin any other woman's feet either, even though I know mine are so perfect." Saskia teased with a giggle as she didn't need to do anything further, she could just kick back and let her slave indulge.

Mya and Annabel weren't content to do nothing, however. They pumped and squeezed his penis in unison, forcing Test to endure all four of their breasts at once no matter which way he squirmed or struggled.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 1:46 am

"Yes mistress." Test moaned. The pleasure was so intense he could hardly speak. The four perfect breasts quickly squeezing orgasm after orgasm out of him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 1:50 am

The mistresses kept triple teaming him all night long. They emphasized their breasts and feet mostly, seeing his particular lust for them. However, they made sure to treat him to many kisses, handjobs, and hypno sessions as well. It was one of the roughest night of lovemaking of Test's life, and it ended only after he couldn't stay awake at all.

When he awoke, he found Leatrice sitting at his bedside with none of the others present.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 1:51 am

"Good morning mistress." Test said. He stayed perfectly still. His body too pleasantly sore to move right now.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 1:57 am

"Good morning, Test. Now, I may have personally arranged for my friends to come over knowing what they would do with you. Buuuut, I didn't expect them to be so passionate about it. So, I stole you away to my room so I can ensure you get a proper rest." Leatrice explained with a shy smile. "I also never expected you to slip so convincingly into your roles here. I feel it irresponsible to let you stay here any longer, if I have any intention of letting you go. Which, I do." She continued, seeming regretful.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 1:58 am

"Don't feel bad. It's been a lot of fun." Test said. A little sad to be leaving but understanding why she had to let him go. "Anything I can do for you on my way out?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 2:01 am

"Tell me, which little escapade you went through here was your favorite? One of the encounters with the head maid? Or one of the trysts with Cellia....oh, she's the one who loved kissing you." Leatrice asked, knowing that sharing a memory made it all the easier to remember.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 2:06 am

Test had to seriously think about this. "I had so much fun here with you, your friends, and every one of the maids. But the most memorable experience has to be the game I played with Liala and Lizzy on the day they left." Test told.her, but it had been hard to pick just one encounter as his favorite.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 2:10 am

"That was fun! I'm almost disappointed I didn't catch you during it. It'd be an almost instant defeat for you~" Leatrice teased, unknowing that every other woman he met during that game ALSO defeated him easily. "Oh, and don't forget: the town also has plenty of lovely ladies who won't go easy on you. May want to avoid them." The mistress warned him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 2:13 am

"Now that my strength has returned I should probably continue on my way." Test admitted. He'd miss this little town. Staying here had been an interesting experience. He finally found the strength to stretch. "Thanks for everything. Let the maids know I really appreciated being here with them."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 2:15 am

"I think you let them know that yourself, but I'll pass the message along." Leatrice replied, waving him goodbye. Test felt some memories come back to him, as the gesture showed off her delicately manicured hand and fingers.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 2:17 am

Test swallowed. Trying not to ruin this teary eyed farewell by begging her for one last handjob. "If I'm ever in town I'll be sure to visit." He promised her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 2:21 am

"I'm sure you will. Now get out of here, I can tell where you were looking." Leatrice teased and gave him a playful shove towards the door. "Better be quick, I think Mya and the others are wondering where their boytoy went."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 2:23 am

With one last farewell Test gathered his belongings and headed out. He'd always fondly remember his time here. Hopefully he'd be able to return sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 2:27 am

Test hit the open road again, some part of his brain that he should listen to more often telling him to avoid the town, for now. To think, all of that was the result of being kissed too much by a Level Eater. You know what they say about the flap of a butterfly's wings.....

"Heh, looks like he had a really good time. If only all the cuties I kissed got so lucky." Lisa said to herself as she watched Test leave the mansion from out of his view. The midara hummed and went the other way down the road, parting ways with the halberd-wielding adventurer.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5