Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 12:43 am

"I see why ma'am." Test noted. Having to gather up all of his quickly disappearing willpower in order to not lean forward and kiss her toes. The effort causing him to sink even faster.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 12:45 am

"Are you feeling the same? Do you feel the urge to give in and surrender to my feet as you watch them subtly tease you?" She asked him slowly and hypnotically, making it easy to focus on her voice as she gently rocked her feet to and fro and playfully wiggled her toes.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 12:49 am

"Yes ma'am." Test squeaked. Her hypnotic words and wiggling toes filling up more and more of his mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 12:51 am

"Then why don't you? You can lean in and kiss my pretty toes, submitting to me and letting me take care of you. It'd make you feel so much better, especially when I show you how I reward boys who are honest with their desires." Saskia suggested, now wiggling her toes just a few inches from Test's face.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 12:54 am

"I... Uh..." Test stammered. Almost shaking with desire as he barely restrained himself. His eyes glued to her feet like they were the only thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 12:58 am

"Just let go, Test, my dear. Allow my feet to take you to heaven. But for them to do that, you must submit." Saskia cooed, rhythmically wiggling her toes right in front of Test's eyes, knowing that he was just moments from giving in.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 12:59 am

Test couldn't hold back any more. Taking her feet in his hands and beginning to shower then with love and affection.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 1:03 am

As soon as Test's lips touched Saskia's feet, he felt a weight bear down on his mind, like he had just entered a cage and the door locked behind him. That bit of resistance he showed before this would be his last. "Good boy, Test, dear. Love them like you love being a submissive, hypnotized love slave." His mistress instructed, sitting back and allowing her servant to worship her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 1:07 am

Test obediently nodded. Fervently kissing and massaging every part of her feet. Thanking them for so sweetly taking his mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 1:12 am

"Ahhhh, you're a great masseuse, too, at least when it comes to the pleasurable massages. Let my feet remind you, whenever a sexy lady steps on you, you belong to her. Nothing exemplifies ownership more than being under your mistress's foot." Saskia commanded as she basked in his surprisingly enticing worship.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 1:15 am

"Yes mistress." Test happily sighed. Her feet were so heavenly. Just worshiping them felt amazing. He continued to seal his submission with loving kisses to her toes.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 1:18 am

Saskia allowed him to keep kissing her left foot, pleased with how good of a love slave he was. "And so... you belong... to me." She said seductively as her right foot stepped on his cock, asserting her (partial) ownership of him by pressing that amazing sole against his most vulnerable spot.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 1:21 am

Test's only response was to gasp for air. Her foot sending a wave of pleasure crashing through him. As the shock passed he shivered and moaned and silently begged for more.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 1:23 am

"Does my footslave like his reward?" Saskia asked as she rubbed her foot forward and back against Test's shaft, while also giving his glans the occasional pinch with her toes. Her other foot pressed against his lips, reminding him to keep worshipping and indulging.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 1:27 am

"Yes mistress." Test sighed. His words muffled by her foot as her resumed his affectionate worship. He was already on the edge from her amazing footjob.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 1:30 am

"I'm so glad. You have my permission to cum on my foot." Saskia told him, lavishly treating his length to endless, sultry rubs of her soles and meticulous teasing from her toes. No matter how much Test tasted and felt her feet, he only ever wanted more. Such was the effect of having his mind in a deep trance.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 1:32 am

Test groaned loudly as he let it all out for her foot. His worship never stopping even when he was all spent.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 1:35 am

Saskia was almost said to have to pull her foot away from Test's lips, but he still had more one mature lady to be entranced by. This time, he got a moment to rest before Annabel sat in front of him, smiling at him and winking.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 1:36 am

Test managed to pull himself up so he was sitting upright and clear his head a little. "Hello Annabel." He said politely, still in a little bit of a daze.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 1:39 am

"Hello, Test." She plainly but sweetly replied. She looked into his eyes, and smirked before revealing that she had a pocket watch hanging from her necklace. It was hiding in her cleavage. Also, the slave remembered that he was supposed to do something when greeting a sexy mistress.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 1:47 am

"What a pretty necklace. It accentuates your deep cleavage very nicely." Test said. Finding it easier to complement the woman now that he had some aspect of her appearance to focus on. His complement managing to be both lewd and subdued at the same time.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 1:50 am

"Why thank you, Test. Feel free to keep an eye on it, and share with me anything else that comes up in your mind." Annabel cooed to him, gently swinging her necklace back and forth across her tits. The slave could feel a very subtle pulse whenever the jewelry passed over her deep cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 2:05 am

"It's very easy to look at. It catches the light in a very interesting way." Test noted. His eyes following the watch as it swung back and forth. Each pulse slowly relaxing him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 2:08 am

"Lots of boys get distracted by it. But, it's okay, I let them stare and watch it sway. I can tell they love letting themselves go a little weaker with every subtle motion." Annabel replied as her entrancing watch rhythmically swung in a neverending pendulum sway. Test realized that the pulses he was feeling was the sensation of a trance coming over him, being cemented by the sexy, mature noblewoman's charms.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 2:10 am

"It's very distracting." Test agreed with a slight nod. A sleepy edge to his voice as he started to sink into his seat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater   Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Lisa, the Level Eater
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next