Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 10:06 am

"Well...I may have met her...and a maid, in a forest once," she admitted. She omitted the part where she drained both Ix and Airi of magic and tried to take their magic cores. She'd rather not be in a spear contest with either Xana or this albino dude next to her. "They're replicas of the real thing, but they're powerful replicas."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 11:11 am

"Huh, so you met Airi too." She heard something about them meeting a girl that drained their magic but since she helped Robin, Xana decided to let it slide "You even got my Gae Bolg, color me impressed."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 11:47 am

Ferro heard the same thing, but he wasn't as forgiving, slamming his fist down onto her head. It wasn't a hard knock, but it still hurt. "No draining Ix!"

"Ow! Hey, hey, what about the maid?" Chloe groaned, catching his exclusion of Airi.

"Huh? Oh, of course, don't drain her either," he replied. Sounds like someone has a slight bias.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 12:05 pm

"C'mon Ferro, don't be so harsh with the girl, Ix explained the reason she had to do it... Besides she helped us today." Xana intervined.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 12:27 pm

She watched the back and forth between this large group in front of them. All of them had gathered here today to kill her, just like before, and now...they were all willing to give her a second chance. To...support her. She had never felt this kind of emotion before, only knowing how to inflict pain, suffering, death, upon anyone.

Is this what...happiness was? Hope, even? Slowly, the dragon beneath them faded from sight, slowly breaking down and vanishing into the wind as if it was never there.

A spike of pain shot through her head, as if it was telling her otherwise. Words flashed through her head: "perfect lifeform" "Thabes" "Forneus" "Terrors" "end of all" "Naga" It brought her to her knees, both hands clutching her head in agony. The combination of her injuries, losing blood quite a bit, along with her screeching headache, was overwhelming her. The cry of pain was enough to be felt by everyone.

It seems her "purpose" wouldn't be so easily denied.

"MAKE IT...MAKE IT STOP!"

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 1:05 pm

Chloe rushed back to Grima the second she screamed. "What's wrong? What's happening?" She couldn't explain her pain this time. The only ones she understood were what she could see, so she made an effort to patch Grima up.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 1:08 pm

Following Chloe, Xana kneeled next to Grima as well, she could feel something, some kind of strange perturbance "Hey, what's wrong!?" She asked, she didn't knew what was going on so she started to trait Grima's injuried as well.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 2:16 pm

"Tch...!" He ran over, kneeling by her. "Crap...Grima! Grima, look at me, damnit! It's alright! We're here for you!" He looked over at the others. "I need ideas, here!"

At this rate, there was only really one idea that came to mind...And it wasn't a good one.

"...What. What if I let her into my body? She could recover, right? I'm kinda panicking here!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 2:51 pm

"Woah, are you sure about that, Robin?" Ferro asked the tactician. He seemed somewhat hasty in that decision despite being so early in Grima's second chance.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 2:57 pm

Xana frowned "That could be dangerous, she seems to be destabilizing, if you fused with her, you could destabilizate as well... Hmm... Ferro, can you ask Adri? Maybe she can think of something..." Then she started to look for something in her pockets, pulling a communicator similar to those of IDOL "Alice? Do you copy? We have kind of a situation here..." She then quickly explains the situation to Alice through the communicator "Any ideas on how to proceed? Robin's plan is to fuse with her."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 2:59 pm

That question put a stop to his thoughts. He clenched his hands into fists, anger evident on his face.

"I was born for this...I was born, for the sole purpose of being her vessel. I don't want to do this...I don't know what will happen to me. But I can't sit back and watch her suffer like this! She can be saved...I'm sure of it...!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 3:39 pm

"Sure, I'll be right back," he stated, warping away and leaving the group alone. Chloe and Xana together managed to tend to Grima, the former ripping strips off her own clothes to use as bandaging.

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 5:40 pm

"D...DON'T..."

As the pain from her body subsided, part of her mind was able to take in the discussion around her. She grasped Robin's arm to get his attention.

"IF...I JOINED WITH YOU, THAT'D ONLY...MAKE IT WORSE...

The problem was with her own mind. Her own memories. Her own "programming" fighting against her desire for a free will. And if it won...she might become an even more terrible monster than if she had done it herself. Putting her in his body won't fix that.

She didn't want to be this monster anymore. Robin and all of the others assured her that it wasn't something she was forced to do. Even if she was killed, she'd still have these thoughts destroying her.

"PLEASE...TAKE THESE THOUGHTS...AWAY...PLEASE!"

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 5:44 pm

"I can take care of that!" The witch of the woodlands appeared in the blink of an eye before Grima. "I can take all of that away from you and give you what you want. You'll need to be as cooperative as absolutely possible, understand?" She prepared an Absolute sleep spell on Grima, numerous complex runes appearing in the air, shimmering with magic and dazzling the others.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 5:45 pm

"...."

Damnit..Damnit! Robin looked down at her, frustration evident in his features. He felt so powerless...What was he supposed to do?

But hark! In this dark time, a light! A light capable of casting magicks that dwarf Robin's comprehension and also gives spine shattering bear hugs, but still.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 5:51 pm

Xana smiled as Adrianna appeared "Good to see you here Adri, is there any way I can help you?" She offered knowing that the witch couldn't use her full power here.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 6:21 pm

Abigail seems to have read some of Grima's thought as she turned towards Robin for a moment. _I manage to get some words within her head. Perfect lifeform, Thabes, Forneus, Terrors, end of all, Naga, do any of those words ring a bell?

Luna seems to suddenly appear out of nowhere (technically she used an illusion to conceal herself). "Is there anyway I can assist? Numbing the pain?" The moon rabbit ask, even if the situation does not lap into area she is strong at.

Alice's voice sounds off from the transmitter from Xana's explanation. "Salem seem to suggest it is possible there is a geas of a sort on Grima. The chances of dispel the geas would depend on how strong the geas is compare to how strong the dispel is but those that can use geas tend to be powerful. Unfortunate she cannot arrive to your location to discern if it is one. And it will take a while for her to pull from her position."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 6:23 pm

"...Naga is the god of our world. A dragon, like Grima. I guess Grima was...created as an opposing force. The other words mean very little to me. I know Grima is supposed to be a force of destruction, but....Huh."

The concept of a geas caused him to frown. "Understood. Anything we can do in the meantime?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 6:30 pm

Xana picked back her communicator "Adri is here, it seems she knows a way to dispel the geas." Xana explained "I'll keep you informed about the situation." She then looked at Robin "Don't worry Robin, you trusted her with a second chance and we'll make sure she gets it, right, Adri?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 6:34 pm

".....I swear to Naga, if this works, I'll kiss someone here. I don't even know who, but goddamnit I will probably be so happy that I will kiss someone here, and I apologize in advance."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 6:45 pm

"Kiss me, if you want," Chloe said. Though it was flirty of a line, she couldn't put as much heart into it as she usually did. Not in this situation.

Adri cast her spell upon Grima, if not to put her to sleep, then to numb her mind to prevent instinctual resistance. "I think I can dispel the Geas, but there's a level of uncertainty, so I'd request that those of you will magical talent, please lend your Mana to me to ensure success," Adrianna stated, already getting some from Ferro. Chloe reluctantly offered some of her own before Adri stopped her. "You're not too different than Grima in regards to what magic does for you. It's touching you want to give some to Grima, but I won't take an ounce of it, so wait patiently."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 6:47 pm

Almost immediately, he stepped forward, holding up his Tome. "I'll do what is necessary."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 6:50 pm

Xana nodded placing her hand on Adrianna's shoulder and sending a great amount of Mana to the witch "Take all you need, Adri."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 6:55 pm

Luna nods before she places her hand on Adrianna as well, allowing the witch to draw on her own mana. Sadly SARENA and Abigail cannot assist with this as SARENA has none and Abigail's abilities isn't any form of casting.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 9:45 pm

The raging torrent that was her mind continued to rage, even as her body was growing more and more lethargic. The pain was near unbearable and eating away at her sanity, even as she was slowly unable to keep her hands clutched to her head, dangling lifelessly against her side as her eyelids fluttered.

The combined magic of so many forces was having an incredible effect on Grima, at least physically.

"Answer...is...in..side...m..e..."

Slowly, she collapsed, falling to her side. She winced in her sleep as her mind still ravaged itself in agony. Clearly, this wasn't going to be solved by any external means, magic or no. And Grima was welcoming them in.

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next