Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 7:45 pm

Robin smiled at the event, though his face...slowly shifted to one of concern. The fact that Grima had appeared at all was..surprising. What did this mean? What could this mean?

It mattered not, in the end..She'd be able to live a peaceful life, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 8:51 pm

"In that case...I'll go with IDOL then! I'd love to just go with Adrianna and the rest of Sanctuary, but if I accidentally hurt someone, or worse...I'd never be able to live with myself. And once I'm confident that that won't happen, I can come visit everyone and it'll be great!"

She started to walk over to Luna and her group, before remembering the coat she shook off earlier. Even if it was itchy, it was something she was wearing when she woke up. Maybe it was important to her. She went to go pick it back up, slinging it over her shoulder, when she looked over at Robin.

"Oh! Robin, we have the same clothes! That's super weird! Are we related?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 8:52 pm

"...Heh. You can say that."

Better to wait for some time before giving her the news. She just recovered from such mental strain...He'd let her know her past once she was ready.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 8:57 pm

She pouted a little at his answer. "I don't think you're entirely honest with me, Robin." She softened a little right afterwards though. "But...I'm sure you've got a good reason, at least. But I wanna hear a real answer eventually!"

She hugged him unexpectedly. "If it turns out you're like my brother or something and you didn't tell me, I'm gonna be upset, alright? So you better have a good reason!"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 8:58 pm

"...!" He froze up for a second once she hugged him, before hugging her back. "Hey...I gotta build some suspense. I promise, once you are feeling better, I'll tell you everything."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 8:58 pm

"Take care of yourself, Grima!" Adrianna waved and smiled her best smile. Ferro wasn't quite as sociable as her with Grima, but he offered her a polite nod at the least.

"You guys better take care of my friend!" Chloe huffed pointedly at Luna and the others.

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 9:10 pm

"You better!" Her pout had been replaced with a warm smile.

"I will! And it's not goodbye, it's "see you soon," okay?" She said as she waved goodbye to Adrianna and Ferro.

She personally ran over to Chloe and practically glomped her. "We'll have plenty of time to catch up later, okay? I wanna be extra sure I don't end up hurting you or anyone else by accident, but once I'm sure, we'll hang out all the time! Count on it!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 5:10 am

"I guess our job here is done then." Xana said making her lance disappear and walking towards Luna and SARENA "Mind giving me a ride? My transportation left too early." She added with a joking tone before turning back to Grima and Chloe "I'm glad it ended well for them."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 9:59 pm

"You better, or I'll have to give you a taste the angry me!!" Chloe replied, not meaning it.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 6:57 pm

"AFFIRMATION: Alice will transport you to your home.  Estimate preparation time to distance: 15 minutes upon start of channeling."  SARENA responded to Xana in asking for a ride back home with her usual uniform speech mannerism.  

Luna nods to Chloe in acknowledgement.  "Yes, we will give her the best of care and teach her everything."  She turns towards Grima and Xana, smiling.  "Shall we be on our way."

In the meanwhile Abigail decided to sneak up and poke playfully at Robin to try to loosely him up a bit while grinning. "_Gee look who's Mr Popular lately!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 7:16 pm

"O-Oh! Right! I'm sure there's a lot to get ready, huh?"

She detached herself from the hug she had on Chloe, slinging the large coat over her shoulder and ran over to Luna.

"I'm a little nervous, but I trust you! I can't wait to see what it's like!"

She whirled around to face the slowly dispersing crowd behind her.

"See you soon, everyone! Once we figure everything out, I'll come visit everyone, okay?!?" She said, waving goodbye to the group.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 7:50 pm

"Actually, if she can drop me by the library instead, I would appreciate it." Xana replied to the AI before looking at Luna and Grima "Ready when you are and Grima? Welcome aboard." She greeted the Fell Dragon with a smile.

There was something else on Xana's mind, she looked at Chloe and with a wink she said "Call me someday, I want to see more of your tricks~"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 11:55 am

"Y-Yeah! Sure! I think I'm ready!" she said with a smile back.

In truth, she didn't quite know what they meant. She couldn't really remember how they got there. Did they walk here? She'd be fine with walking. She didn't feel that tired. She couldn't wait to see what IDOL was like, though!

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8