Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 8:21 pm

"Have fun, Magicman!" Chloe called as she summoned Kanshou and Bakuya, mowing down the Risen with insane speed. She would occasionally hop into the air above the crowds to shoot a flirty look at Xana and Tix, the heaviest powerhouses of the group.

Ferro joined the fray, shifting the tip of his staff into a curved blade to dispatch of numerous flunkies himself.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 8:26 pm

"All yours Robin!" Xana replied while dealing with the pegasus knights, she then looked at Ferro "Hey! Ferro! Have the full package!" With that, three runes landed on the monk who felt stronger, faster and energized.

Tix was doing her best to keep Grima restrained, luckily she could summon dark blades to defend herself.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 8:40 pm

Abigail's jump didn't quite make it to Grima but again she uses telekinesis to try to boost her distance up a bit. All of a sudden both of them feels force pushing them upward and carrying them towards Grima. It was SARENA. The illusory one were constantly trying to keep Grima's sight on them as if constantly trying to evade anything the fell dragon would throw at them, leaving the real android to air lift them towards Grima, touching down on Grima's back. _Alright, what are you planning so I can back you up?_
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 8:45 pm

As Robin landed upon Grima's back, he looked over at Abigail. "....I'm going to try and talk her down. If I can do that...then maybe we don't have to kill her. But if I can't...then defeating her may be the only way. I know it's stupid, but..there's gotta be good in her, right?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 8:51 pm

Her mind was reeling. The pain was starting to affect her thoughts. Making it so hard to think about anything, except destruction. Pain. Suffering. Ending everything.

Her thoughts were cut short as two figures landed upon her back. One of them the parasol user that came to Robin's aide, and the other...

"ROBIN!" her voiced carried over the height and wind, while also speaking directly in their mind. Two sources of the same mind.

"STAY BACK!" she screamed, trying to push them away, knowing that if they reached her, she would die. This is where it ends. If Robin died, Grima would as well. She was resigned to this. But...part of her didn't want to...

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 8:53 pm

"Tch...!" Her voice resonated within the man's head, causing him to wince ever so slightly. Slowly, he held up his satchel, reaching in and pulling out some vulneraries. "Easy, Grima! I just want to talk. Calm down, and lower your weapons...And I'll heal you. We can talk this out. It does not have to end like this."

He began to slowly step forward, his hands as far away from his weapons as possible.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 8:56 pm

_...Pretty risky.  Try to make it count, not sure if she is going to counter-attack from here.  I'll cover you if she tries anything._ Her umbrella is lain on her own shoulder but still ready and her psychic abilities primed.

SARENA in the meanwhile flies upward but still keeps near the two on Grima's back as there are airborne threats that tries to interfere while Robin tries to talk her down while her missile racks and particle accelerator is shooting down the dark pegasi that comes near but far from Grima.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:01 pm

Her breathing had grown incredibly labored. As Robin approached, he'd notice the many cuts, gashes and bruises on Grima, a reflection of the pain she was feeling from her dragon form. The two were linked, and one in the same.

Her head was ringing near constantly from it all. It was making it so hard to think. About anything.

"ROBIN..." She was very close to simply passing out from it all. Her dragon head curved around to face Robin, at the ready, but not moving to attack. She let him approach, despite herself. Despite what little thought she could form telling her otherwise. About how he was a human. How he was lying to her. How he would abuse her trust.

"THIS...IS MY PURPOSE...EVERYTHING HURTS...SO MUCH..."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:07 pm

"...." He gazed upon his enemy. It seemed so strange, to be standing here, to be talking to the woman who made his life hell....Flashes of images passed through his mind.

A destroyed timeline, children forming one final bulwark to protect humanity.
A leader slain with a spear of lightning embedded in his stomach.

Clenching his fist, he moved closer...before holding up the Vulneraries. "Call your forces off. Have them stand down..And eat these. Pretty sure that's how these damned things work. I can see if I have a couple potions as well. We'll talk more when you are feeling better...But let me make this clear. You can deny your purpose. Look at me! I was born to let you come into Ylisse and destroy it! And yet I defied that fate."

He pointed a finger at her. "You claim that you are my other half, do you not? Then you have that power, too. To grab ahold of your fate, and choose your own destiny. And if need be, I'll help you in that regard...But I will not allow you to ruin these lives...There is much beauty in this world. Need it be tarnished? Naga does not exist in this land...You're not being forced to destroy."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:10 pm

"You don't have to be concerned of collapse and non-existence!" Chloe called out as she hack off the heads of several Risen. "You just need to not. Be. Evil!"

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:21 pm

What was left functioning of her mind was trying to process his words. It was so hard to think straight through it all. The pain, the agony, it was so much. She was clutching her head from it all, her brain trying to wrap her head around it all.

I...am a weapon. I...was made by humans...to kill humans. I...I was sure that this...was all I was. But...Robin...

Wordlessly, the Risen both on the ground and in the air would collapse, either into nothingness or what was left of their ghostly armor. A silent confirmation of her agreeing to those terms.

"IT'S...TOO LATE...HOLD...ON..."

Grima was slowly losing consciousness, and as a result, everyone on board would feel it dip downward. Grima could no longer keep itself afloat in the air as it slowly collapsed to the ground, the impact leaving a small quake that could be felt for miles. The human form lay collapsed on top of her dragon form, completely exhausted and unable to continue any more. At this point, she knew her death was inevitable.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:22 pm

Grima's collapse caused the tactician to fall to his knees. As he watched her human form collapse, he ran over, kneeling down and trying to put the Vulneraries into her mouth. "Come on...Come on, Grima, you're not done yet! Chew, woman, chew! Is there a medic in the area?!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:24 pm

Chloe rushed towards Grima and Robin and swept the dragonness in her arms. "Move, Magic Man!" She began laying a firm kiss on her lips. Rather than sealing her fate, she did the reverse, offering her some magic energy.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:32 pm

She lacked the energy to properly take in the materials Robin was giving her. It wouldn't do her good, anyway. Her damage was much more than anything a pick me up could fix.

"Rob...in?" she said as she weakly reached up to meet his cheek. "Why? Why do yo..u, believe in...me? So much? Wha...t, gives you...such confidence, in som...eone, like me?"

Tears were coming out at this point, streaming down her cheeks. She didn't know why. For the first time in her life, it felt like she had made a decision of her own choice, and because of some thousand year old grudge. Because she wanted to.

Part of her wanted to live. But she didn't think she was capable anymore.

That was, until that dark skinned woman kissed her. Ever so slowly, she started to feel again. Her arms, her legs, they didn't feel so cold.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:33 pm

Robin watched silently as the dark skinned women kissed Grima. He wanted to stop her, and yet...she seemed to want to help. At Grima's words, he chuckled.

"Idiot. As you said. You and I are two halves. Now come on..Get better soon, alright? There's better places to sleep than on the ground."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:37 pm

She felt her own body lose a bit of feeling, but she knew she wouldn't turn out as bad as the dragon when she was done. She kept at it until she was certain Grima was safe. "How was that, lizard?"

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:54 pm

This dark skinned interloper was the start of it all, and now she was my savior. I feel...conflicted.

"T...Thank you." She wasn't used to thanking anyone, much less a human. She still felt awful, but she didn't feel like she was dying anymore. She brought herself up into a sitting position, as she looked at the two people in front of her.

"Do you truly believe that someone like me can change? I've killed...billions, all for reasons I barely understand. And yet, you see me as...a person. I...don't understand."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:56 pm

"Yes. Yes I do. Or maybe you forget that I spared Gangrel that one time." Chuckling, he held out a hand to the dark skinned woman. "Hey...Are you alright? You need anything?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:58 pm

"I'll be fine later," she sighed. She was at least still physically capable for basic motor functions.

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 10:06 pm

She supposed she didn't have an answer to that statement. Robin had shown an incredible tolerance to people. She wondered if he was special in that regard.

She took his hand and pulled herself up. Her whole body ringed in pain, and she had a splitting headache, clutching her head with her other hand as she stood up.

"Augh. So...what happens now? And...why can't I stop...crying?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 10:07 pm

"Well..the crying is probably because of remorse for your actions. Or relief for being alive...As for what is next...Well. Everyone, what should we do? I think..she deserves a second chance."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 10:23 pm

Ferro looked her over and finally spoke up. "So that's Grima, huh? Not what I expected..." He didn't mention anything in the vein of a second chance.

"I just met you, so it's a first chance with me," Chloe stated, picking herself up. She looked around and spotted Xana again. "Hey, you, can you come over here real quick?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 1:36 am

"It's up to you Robin, trust your instincts." Xana replied, then she looked at the dark skinned girl and walked towards her "That was pretty impressed, Chloe was it?"

Tix made a shadow jump to leave the area as soon as everything was settled. Meanwhile on a nearby roof, a man was observing the situation "Seems like the managed to handle it on their own, that tactician has a good heart." He mumbled before imitating Tix and performing a shadow jump.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 9:13 am

"Well, I am to please, gorgeous," she answered cool. "But I was actually wondering...you look like someone I met once. You wouldn't happen to be related to a blonde ponytail, by any chance?"

"Ix?" Ferro joined Xana with Chloe, interested in the new girl too. "Also, where did all those weapons come from?"

"They were always there," she answered bluntly.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 9:46 am

"Yeah, she's my little sister, Ix. You know her?" Xana asked "And about those weapons, that's an impressive trick, you create those? Or is some kind of space to store them? You even had Gae Bolg." Xana was pretty interested in Chloe's magic.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next