Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 12:38 pm

"I..."

The words of indignation caught in her throat. Some part of her realized that his words had merit. Some small, insignificant part of her believed what he said, that was...her own...

She coughed again, still not doing well. "After everything I've...done to you, everything...you know I've done to...others? You would still say that? That you think something like me can change?"

She sighed. "You really are...an idiot. But..."

With one last bit of her strength, she tossed him his satchel. The action was...painful. Extremely.

"If you want to try, you're...more than welcome to. But first..." she motioned to the dark skinned girl between them as she once again attempted to stand.

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 1:37 pm

Chloe figured she didn't believe her when she confessed her empathy towards her plight. She moved in closer at her gesticulation.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:17 pm

Right after that, 2 portals suddenly appear within the area near them and two individuals steps out from the portal. A short woman with blond hair and an umbrella held to the side, and a silver-haired taller woman holding a rifle as long as her height and a pair of exterior missile racks extending from the back of her hips. Abigail and SARENA has arrived.

The former rushed to Robin's side. Robin. Are you alright? Think to me. The latter doesn't have her weapons raised to anyone but is scanning the other two (literally).
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:26 pm

She looked up at the newcomers, weighing her options, considering running, push them back, or simply waiting. She chose the latter, as they didn't seem too aggressive.

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:28 pm

More...pests...

This day, has been awful for Grima. She was this close to fulfilling her purpose, and being whole again, and then that dark skinned bitch came and nearly killed her and started spouting about "change", and now these two new ones showed up, clearly allies of Robin. One of them looked armed. The other looked...unassuming. After the first intruder, however, she was done assuming anything. She had just barely gotten to stand, her breath labored at the effort.

"I...have HAD it! It was...going to be...so simple! Why, damnit? WHY?!?"

She was at her wits end. But if she was going to have it all end here, she wouldn't go down without a fight first. The group could slowly feel the ground rumble around her, as the purple aura surrounding her grew stronger. She was ready of that magic eating bitch tried anything, but she was prepared to make this violent, and let out some of her anger at the situation.

The group could hear a roar in the distance. It was faint, but distinctive. And was growing closer.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:30 pm

Robin caught the satchel, nodding at Grima. "I do." At the newcomers, he chuckled, looking over at Abigail. "I'm fine, Abigail. It was a bit touch and go there, but I think I'm alright." Glancing over at SARENA, he nodded...before glaring back at Chloe. "So..What are you going to do? Considering you said I should 'wait for my turn'."

And then the roaring. "......Oh shit..Everyone, get back!" Reaching into his satchel, he pulled out a small stone, holding it tight. "Ferro! Anika! Xana, Ix, Adrianna, anyone! We got trouble! It's Grima! Get to my location, on the triple!"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:44 pm

A dome of energy flies around SARENA briefly before vanishes, energy shield enabled before a layer of mechanized armor appears under her skin and enclosed over her body before her boots flare up, causing her to fly upward. Abigail's form actually blurs for a bit as she concentrates for a moment, trying to sense anything that make be coming as her speed increases while standing still.

Just then there is a soft melody flowing through the region from somewhere, a flute playing a tranquil melody that everyone can hear clearly despite the roaring but the melody seems to be focusing mostly on Grima, there is a soothing effect on the Fell Dragon when heard.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:49 pm

"I've had it with everything! All of you can just vanish into that same ether I came from! That I clawed myself out of! And the same one that, should I fall here, I'll just claw my way out of again! All of you can just DIE ALREADY, and I'll work out the details later!"

The group could hear the roar growing much closer now, the flaps of massive wings punctuating the air. Grima herself vanished from their sight, her face in a twisted snarl of anger. She no longer had the energy to keep both forms stable at once. While she was weakened, weakened for a dragon was still incredibly dangerous for any human.

Soon, the sky went dark. As if something had blotted it out. A giant black mass had covered the sky above them, the roars now ear piercing as the skies above Grima had grown stormy and hazardous.

Grima, in its truest essence had formed, continent sized, and extremely angry.

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:49 pm

The moment her aura started building, Chloe traced and created the Rulebreaker. "I used to be just like that, with a constant expiration date tacked on to me, reliant entirely on magic energy." She held the crooked dagger in front of her, looking up at the dragon that appeared before them. She summoned a bow next and aimed to shoot it at her like she did her Caladbolg III. "I know exactly what its like to fear my body collapsing, being lost. Why would I ever bother sparing you otherwise? I sympathize with you, lizard, it's as simple as that!"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:59 pm

Robin's hand clenched into a fist as he stared into the sky. This seemed so familiar. As it should, given that this was his last memory before coming to this world. Picking up his Tome, he looked at the others. "Stay on your guard. Grima is a force of destruction, very powerful. And whatever you do, do not strike the final blow yourselves. If we are to defeat her....That is my job, and mine alone. For her and I..are one and the same."

Electricity began to crackle around the tactician. "Now... Time to tip the scales!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:01 pm

"Really, because I have this dagger that can nullify magic, so..." Chloe responded.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:03 pm

Robin looked over at her, raising an eyebrow. "If you think that'll help, then go ahead and try. Though if it's like last time, there will be a ton of undead atop her....Also, you still owe me answers."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:04 pm

"Later, later," she stated, firing the Rulebreaker at Grima with pinpoint accuracy.

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:08 pm

A roar pierced the skies, all of the people present feeling both it and Grima's human form scream in unison. In her current state, maintaining her true form took a great deal of effort, and it may kill her before any weapons could. But in her current state, she didn't care.

The ground around them shook. Creatures rose from it, some human like with massive armor, and others truly monstrous. Grima had full control over as many Risen as she felt necessary, and at this point, she knew she needed the edge. She felt their attacks from below puncture her, light tickles normally, but at her condition as it was now, every hit counted.

The giant hulking form above them swung back around before diving down at them, breathing a dangerous dark mist from its mouth as it flew by.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:13 pm

As the creatures started to attack the people, a rain of red lances came down upon them, a familiar voice rang behind Robin "Huh, so that's it's true form? Is not that big." As Robin turned around he found Xana waving at him "You need a hand? Brought four." As she spoke a shadow passed next to Robin and the sound of blades started to fill the place while more creatures were being ripped in half "And we are lucky, she's in a bad mood today~"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:15 pm

SARENA sudden jets through the area with a large barrage of missiles following suit as it is a stream of them following her before she veers off allowing the missiles to track Grima properly, this followed with her fullly deploying the rifle he was holding, now larger than she is.
Mode Switch: Siege Weapon Activated.

At the same time from the other direction, multicolor orbs flies at Grima at him/her/whatever, the impact of the orb would cause not orb hard physical trauama but also proceeding with a psionic impact to the mind.  Abigail was standing on top of a tree on the highest branch.

Again the music continues to play but this time it is casted in all direction, no longer aiming at Grima.  As that happens, those fighting Grima (except SARENA) seems to become more attentive and focused, more reactive to anything Grima will throw at them as well as a more precise sense.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:15 pm

"How do you get yourself into these situations, Robin?" A pillar of stone shot from the ground under Grima to suck her in the underbelly, as Ferro emerged through the trees. "Yo!"

"Well, you certainly have a lot...of..." Chloe started, looking at Xana. "Are you...never mind!"

AzureTyrant

Robin let out a growl. The damnedable Risen. "Everyone, stay on your guard! Grima's no joke, neither are the Ri-"

And like that, a wave of shadows and a rain of lances arrived. "Ah...Xana. Good to see you! Yeah..That's Grima. My other half. She's somehow gained her own body...And the powers of a Midara, since she almost seduced me...God, Hestia's gonna have my head."

A pillar of stone and a monk later, Robin waved. "Good to see you as well, Ferro! And to answer the question, I have no idea."

Flipping open his Tome, he attempted to fire off a Thoron at the large wyrm. "Someone, get me on top of that thing!"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:23 pm

Tix was cutting down Risens left and right, non stop, her bad mood was pretty useful in this kind of events, with a roar, she set fire to a bunch of Risen near Grima's feet.

Resting her lance on her shoulder, Xana looked at the unknown girl "No time for big introductions, name's Xana and that white haired girl tearing them apart is Tix, now put that bow to a good use!" She replied before striking down more beasts.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:26 pm

"You got it!" Chloe said with a playful salute before taking some time to summon a new weapon she'd been working on for a while. A familiar red spear that she strung on her bow and aimed into the air above Grima and the Risens, magic flowing into it until it shined vibrantly. "Gae Bolg Paradox!" She shot the spear into the air before it mirrored Xana's opening attack and duplicated into a rain of spears, each one bursting into flames after impalement.

"Damn," Ferro noted as he enchanted his body into a fine marble skin.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:31 pm

Robin stared at the attacks, an impressed whistle escaping him. "Well done!"

Closing his eyes, Robin allowed his tome to fall to the ground, magical circles beginning to form behind him. It was a move he had tried only once...But right now, it was all he could do. He had to break out the big guns.

To the north, a circle of crimson flame.
East, a circle of frigid ice.
South, amber electricity.
West. Emerald gales.

Magic began to gather, the circles spinning rapidly, before they aimed at Grima. "Take this! I'm the one you want, so let's get that attention back on me! NAGA'S FURY: OMEGA!" The circles let out one final shine, before beams of flame, ice, electricity, and wind, shot out at the dragon. Even if they were to miss, his hope was to keep her focused on him, so the others could do their work.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:38 pm

Abigail jumps down from the tree and lands next to Robin. _Hang tight, Robin!_ She lifts him with one arm with the other on her umbrella before she crouches up and jumps upwards, using teleknesis to boost her natural jumping ability to supernatural levels. It gets her up to a top of another tree before bounding to another tree trying to get close to Grima. _Almost there_ Then she makes another leap which should hopefully be far enough to get towards the top of Grima.

SARENA looks at Abigail and knows what she may be needing to do. She herself tries to get the dragons attention by pointing the rather large futuristic rifle at the shadow form of the wyrm before firing a large beam of accelerated particles. By her calculation, it won't be enough to do significant amount of damage but should be enough to deal some damage and catch its attention. All in the meanwhile constantly flying and weaving in evasive action for potential attacks.

A moon beam seems to emit from somewhere before a pair of SARENAs seems to fly by the fell dragon, trying to further redirect the dragon's wrath towards something unproductive.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 7:51 pm

Xana let out a whistle "Not bad..." A second red lance appearing on her free hand "But I'm not falling behind~" She added with a teasing tone before jumoing impulsed by her wind rune "Gae Bolg Alternative!" Throwing each lance to a wing managing to stop Grima's advance "The legs are yours Tix!" She yelled. Tix wasn't happy to be ordered around but followed Xana's request "O dragon of three heads, plunge the world into darkness! Incinerated Heaven's Law - Dragon of Extermination!" As flames gathered on her hands, Tix summoned three dragons made of dark flames to restrain Grima's frontal legs.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 8:09 pm

The Risen were endless on the ground, but they on their own were repelled fairly easy. What they lacked in power they brought in numbers, though, as she continued to assault them from the air, dive bombing the group and delivering blasts of purple mist.

Grima's attention was diverted in so many places at once that it was making her head spin. They were slowly wearing her down. It didn't help that gnats joined her in the sky, intent on distracting her. She released a number of risen riding dark pegasus to keep them off of her. The group might realize that a small human form was riding on her back at the neck.

And then she felt it. Multiple beams of light punctured her under belly. The pain could only come from one source.

That accursed NAGA

She let out a cry of anguish, one from her dragon body and one from her human one, that could be felt in both body and mind. It wasn't one of power, or intimidation, but of frustration. She was bleeding, her corrosive blood leaking and plummeting to the land below as it melted and singed the ground She was in pain. So much pain. She just wanted it to stop. Make the world stop. But she couldn't stop. As much as she wanted to. This was all she had. All she was.

She felt...something grab onto her legs, holding her back. If she was fit and able, she would break them without a second thought. But right now...

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 8:12 pm

As the spell ended, Robin was lifted by Abigail. The cries of pain....Caused Robin to halt for a moment. Could he really do it? "Everyone! Focus on the Risen! Leave Grima to me! I repeat, leave Grima to me...I have a plan!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem Re-Awakening   Fire Emblem Re-Awakening - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem Re-Awakening
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next