Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee Empty
PostSubject: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 9:21 am

Dixi and Ryofu were walking and chatting with each other as they explored a small town they stumbled across in their travels. There wasn't much to see, but at least it had the basic amenities and a hospitable populace. Regardless, they kept touring the modest hamlet in the hope that they would find something interesting. Right when they were about to give up the search, they spotted a woman with, long black hair, a black and white jumpsuit, a strange sword on her back, and cat ears atop her head sitting in the shade of a tree at the edge of the village and reading a book in silence. Something about her was familiar to Dixi, and either way she was the most appealing thing they've seen since getting here.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 12:57 pm

Dixi had noticed the woman reading the book and something about her looks were familiar. She wasn't someone Dixi had met before but, for aome reason, she felt like she was familiar with her. She looked around looking for someone else when she remembered where did she heard about a woman like that. After her matches with Yang, she and Dixi talked about their respective friends and the blonde did mention a woman with black hair and cat ears, just like that very same one that was reading over there. "Huh. That's one of Yang's friends." She kept looking around, wondering if Yang was around as well.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 1:35 pm

Ryofu stretched her arms upwards, taking in the fresh air. Getting out every once in a while was good for her, as long as she didn't overexert herself too far. Dixi had told her she had a good experience here a while ago, and she was more than happy to meet this new friend of hers that...she had met through a fight. Honestly, she would have been more worried if she didn't know that's just how Dixi rolls sometimes. That Yang person...she had seemed like a real flirt, and some part of her was hiding a little jealousy, but she pushed it down at the time because she knew Dixi well enough to not be worried. Plus, she walked out of that with good memories, so there wasn't anything to be worried about. Maybe she was just being too clingy.

"The one she told you about?" She wasn't quite as familiar with the area like Dixi was, but if that was the same person that Yang had told her about, the other was sure to be close by, right? She hadn't noticed any golden hair on their trip in...

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 2:09 pm

The catgirl's ears twitched at the sound of her partner's name, and she looked up from her book to see if it wasn't her imagination. Her eyes scanned the area and eventually fell upon Dixi and Ryofu who were looking right back at her. She racked her brain for a moment before she realized that the woman with black hair matched Yang's description of the incredibly strong and very friendly fighter she met in Rollatia. Some part of her was worried that she was just being mistaken, but Blake decided she should at least go say hi.

The beauty stowed her book, got to her feet, and walked straight towards the pair. "Hello, my name is Blake Belladonna. May I ask for your name?" She asked politely, trying her best to suppress her spot of nerves as she extended a hand in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 2:17 pm

Before she could suggest asking the woman, the woman herself approached Dixi and Ryofu. "Oh, I'm Dixi and my companion here is Ryofu." Blake, that was the name she heard from Yang, so this [i]was/i] her friend. She was just how Yang described her althought... She felt like the polar opposite from Yang, much more calm and collected than the blonde. "Yang told me about you, Blake. It's nice to meet a friend of hers in person."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 3:12 pm

There was definitely a unique air to the woman, one that was calm and composed just by looking at her. Could not be farther from how she had described her partner. On top of that, there was a reserved attitude to her actions that Ryofu could instantly recognize. It was an air that she put on more than once before she got to know people.

She noticed Dixi hadn't met her halfway, so Ryofu figured she would instead. She took the outstretched hand in her own in greeting. "Dixi had quite the encounter with your friend a few days ago. You should have seen how excited she was. Ryofu. Nice to meet you." She kept up an outwardly friendly and calming appearance to not spook her. Just from the grip back, she could tell she was tense.

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 7:10 pm

Blake's worry was eased as soon as she was assured this was the same woman Yang told her about. She gave Ryofu a good shake before offering one to Dixi. "It's nice to meet you, too. Yang was thrilled about it as well, I promise you. Moreso than usual, even, she made me spar with her right after telling me about you. In fact, she will probably get mad if I don't take you to see her right now. She should be in the tavern... I hope she's not in any trouble like she was when you met her." The Huntress said to them, and it seemed her only cause for concern was second-hand embarrassment from Yang.

"Although, if you'd like to chat with me for now, that's alright. We can help explain away the tall tales my friend must've told the both of us about each other." A gentle smile on the Faunus's lips meant that last line was a joke, but one with a kernel of truth to it.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 2:27 pm

Dixi thought for a little about this before answering. "Well. I know for good meassure that, if we were to go there now. I bet Yang would want another rematch, because I'd feel the same way in her place." The brawler let out a gentle chuckle. "So why don't we chat a little before heading to where Yang is?" She looked at Ryofu with a smile on her face. "Looks like we found something to do after all, huh? You were right."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 4:10 pm

Sounds like Yang was fired up after her fight just like Dixi was. At least this Blake was starting to loosen up a little bit. She gave Dixi a side-eyed grin as she answered. "Sounds like she'll find some way to entertain herself until we get there. Something tells me we've got time."

Her gaze went up to Blake, a piercing look that she'd practiced for quite a while. "She seems like quite the handful for you. You two spar often with each other? Usually I'm more content to just watch Dixi go at it than participate..."

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 4:31 pm

Blake gestured for her new friends for sit with her in the shade of the tree. "Yang and I spar pretty often for practice, we make our living by fighting, after all. She usually wins; she's both fast and tough as nails, on top of being very familiar with the way I move. Regardless, we never make it easy for each other." She stretched herself out before continuing. "I'd prefer to spar with her less and relax more, but it's still fun and I know she loves it. And, if she's venting with me, then I know she's not running amok." Her ears twitched a little as she pondered what Yang might be doing in that tavern, she just said she was going to book their room. "But, how about you two? Yang mentioned you were very loyal to Ryofu, Dixi. And, you were constraining yourself to only a quarter of your power. Is that really true?" Her eyes glistened with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 11:46 am

Dixi took a seat next to Blake. "Yeah..." The brawler scratched her cheek with an embarrassed look on her face. "It was tough but thinking of Ryo helped me get through with her antics." She honestly didn't expect Yang to tell anyone of the limit thing but as long as it was only Blake she probably was out of trouble. "She told you that huh? Yeah... It kinda sucks but... I guess it's for a good reason." She focused her attention on Royfu for the time being. "I know you like to just watch but I really wish you'd join me more often. You know I enjoy sparring with you, Ryo."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 2:41 pm

"I do! Just...not all the time." She took a seat next to Dixi, brushing her hair behind her ear. "I know you talked about it before, but I'm still a little flattered that I'm the reason you were able to focus through her...'antics'." She cleared her throat a little, knowing exactly what those "antics" were.

Her attention went down to her leg, knowing that's where that limiter of her was. Dixi knew what her goal was: to match what that thing was holding back. Even though Ryofu didn't really like to fight like Dixi did, she knew Dixi loved it. And she wanted to give her back something that'd make her really happy...even if she sometimes pushed herself beyond where Dixi was happy with her. But she felt like she owed Dixi that much.

Ryofu quietly wrapped her arms around Dixi's arm and leaned on her a little. "I'm not one to go looking for fights...but I love watching Dixi go. She makes it look more fun than I would have doing it. I guess it's a little infectious sometimes."

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 3:48 pm

"We used to have to fight out of necessity. It was simply how we had to survive. I'm glad it's not like that anymore..." Blake sighed and leaned back against the tree, trying to not let herself dwell on the worse memories. "It's always good exercise going a round with Yang. Honestly, I should probably be less cross with her when she begs me to spar. I know she also thinks of it as a way for us to have quality time. Speaking of her...." the Huntress nodded toward the tavern, from which a human fireball was heading straight for them and waving its arms in greeting.

"Hey! Dixi! Awesome to see you again! I see you've already met Blake." Yang then turned to Ryofu. "Hello, nice to meet you! I'm Yang." The busty blonde leaned down to shake Ryofu's hand, too excited to notice the angles she was subjecting her friends to.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 4:40 pm

Fighting out of necessity...now there was something she recognized, too. Ryofu was about to comment on that when a blonde streak burst out of the tavern and ran towards them. Blonde, loud, over the top...and somewhat curvy. That was definitely the description Dixi had of her and fit her to a tee.

She unclasped one arm around Dixi's to meet her handshake head on with a slap of both hands together. "Ryofu. Charmed. Dixi told me she made a new friend after a brawl...well, multiple. You two were busy, weren't you?" She chuckled to herself. "We were going to come find you at first, but we met Blake and I wanted to know more. Sorry about that."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 11:48 pm

Dixi waved at Yang with a grin on her face. "Yo Yang. Yeah, we saw her and she was just how you described her. Didn't expect to see you two here. Came here for work?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 11:55 pm

"Just a little pit stop, we didn't think we'd find anything crazy here. But, we found you two, so I guess we were wrong. What do you guys wanna do, we gotta do something, now that we're all here!" Yang suggested as she sat down by her partner, although with all of her energy she might shoot back up at any moment.

"There's nothing wrong with having a nice chat, Yang. We're in between jobs right now, so we have time on our hands. Anything you two like doing for fun?" Blake asked, happy that she could spend this day doing something other than reading. She was enjoying her book, but this was an easy opportunity to meet new, friendly people.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 1:38 am

Ryofu thought about that for a moment. "Hmm...whenever we have time to be together, we'll usually get good food first off; we're always hungry after work. After that, usually Dixi will get the urge to train again, and I'm more than happy to just be with her at that point. I'll help out every once in a while, but..." The green-haired woman let out a dreamy sigh. "Watching her go at it is always a high point of my day...I love watching her movements, the way her muscles ripple with each one...I-"

All at once, her mind snapped back to reality, realizing that she was developing a small blush as she spoke about it. She awkwardly cleared her throat. "S-Sorry...got a little distracted...a-anyway! Most of the time we wander and try to find new things that keep us excited and surprised. And then afterwards, we go home, we relax, we cuddle, and then we both go back to whatever work we've got that day. We don't always get days like this where we both have free time." She leaned on Dixi playfully with her last sentence.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 1:47 am

Dixi blushed slightly as well after hearing how Ryofu described their evenings. She kept a secret how much she liked to see Ryofu in action too. "Yeah. Today's one of our rare free days. We don't get many like these lately." The brawler smiled when Ryofu leaned onto her. "Chilling days. Nothing too exciting but I enjoy and love it anyway."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 8:25 am

Blake thought about what Ryofu said for a moment then responded with a gentle smile. "In that case, how about we get some lunch together, then we can spar with each other. Or, we can just let Dixi and Yang go at it while Ryofu and I kick back and 'watch their muscles ripple'." She giggled with that last remark, but her eyes did wander to Yang's body as she mentioned it.

"Oh come on, you can't have an idea that good then not participate in it, Blake. I was about to suggest the same thing. What better way to get to know each other than food and a fight? Hehehe, as long as it doesn't escalate into an outright food fight." Yang agreed enthusiastically. The bombshell was clearly itching to have another fight with Dixi and to have her first with Ryofu.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 2:56 pm

While Blake was quick to tease back, Ryofu was also quick to notice Blake's wandering gaze. She really wasn't all that different from her...and she had her own 'Dixi' to boot. That much was clear to her. Even if her 'Dixi' was a good bit different from hers.

"Well, if she really wants to, then...I suppose I can make an exception. As long as I don't go too hard, Dixi won't worry. If it'd make both of them happy at once, then it'd be the best way of looking at things, don't you think, Blake?" She shot the girl a smile as she got up from her seat, unclasping herself from Dixi. "Just...if you see me going too hard when we get to it, Dixi, stop me, okay? Miss Hestia will get upset with me if I end up hurting myself on my day off."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 3:05 pm

Unlike Ryofu, Dixi didn't really noticed the gaze, dense as a brick as she was, the only thing that she was focused on at the moment was Blake's suggestion of a spar and grabbing something to eat.

A grin grew up on Dixi's face when Ryofu agreed to a spar. She was pretty fast to get up, her blood pumping already at the thought of a two against two. "That's settles it then." She began to do a quick warm up, followed of a couple of stretches and adjusted her gloves. "And don't worry Ryo. If I see you start to go too hard, I'll stop the spar. Hope that's okay with you two."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 5:23 pm

"Of course. No reason to endanger anyone doing this. That being said, I won't be going easy on you. Yang wouldn't forgive me if I did." The black-haired woman agreed as she stood up. "On second thought, we can have the lunch after the fight. We'll be more hungry that way."

"Good idea. Let's make a bit of distance between us and the town before we start, too. Don't wanna make em panic or anything. And, we don't want to leave this place looking like that parking lot back in the city." Yang was excited already, and she was sure to get even more fired up after they got started. The pair led their friends into the forest a decent ways, finding a suitable clearing for their fight. "Hey, so what's the wager for this fight? Winner gets a free favor from the loser? The loser has to pay for lunch?" The blonde asked to no one in particular.

Blake looked to their opponents for the answer, deciding to let them come up with something.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:35 pm

Ryofu had her arms behind her head as she walked behind her, letting out a slight yawn. "Well, I don't really want anything...and I don't really need anything...plus, I don't like people owing me favors. How about we just keep it to lunch and not worry about all that other stuff, okay? It'll help me focus better." She looked like she didn't have much of a care or worry in the world.

She looked over at Dixi. "So how bad did you mess up that parking lot? I'm kinda curious from that description."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 11:49 pm

Dixi joined them. Since the last time, and as a precaucion in case of a fight with the same intensity, she had asked a friend to make her fireproof clothing and, right now, she was happy she did, she didn't want to go and mess her clothing again. "Same. That's what we ended up betting last time. So I'm fine with the dinner thing."

Dixi scratched her cheek after Ryofu asked. "Weeeeell... Preeeeetty badly, looked like a battlefield." She let out a nervous chuckle and actually made her think of how their spar location would end up this time. "Better to keep the explosions to a minimum this time."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 7:57 pm

"Okay, the winner doesn't have to pay for the food. Come on, Blake, we can't hold back against them." Yang said as she unfurled Ember Celica and stood shoulder to shoulder with Blake.

"Got it, I've got your back. Just don't go in so hard that I can't cover you." The catgirl answered her partner, drawing her midnight-black and oddly shaped sword. Her golden eyes fixed onto her opponents like a panther stalking her prey. The battle had begun.

Dixi: 30 Stamina, 0 Ki
Ryofu: 30 Stamina
Yang: 30 Stamina, 6 Ammo
Blake: 30 Stamina, 3 Clones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee Empty

Back to top Go down

Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next