Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 10:57 am

"I know how you feel, Ryofu. Blake and I have also been through a lot. It's almost been more than we can take at times. We've lost so many people near and dear to us, what kept us going was protecting those we had left. And protecting each other. I promise you Ryo, you won't have to worry about me. You won't lose me, and I won't take anything away from you." Yang gave her most heartfelt reassurance to Ryofu and extended her hand so they could shake on it. She wished Blake was awake so she could be a part of this, and so she could help handle the mushy stuff. "I have to warn you, though. After being kicked around so long, I punch back hard. It's also a reflex thing." She added with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 1:42 pm

Ryofu looked at the outstretched hand for a moment, before meeting it with her own. "And then if you do that, I'll end up kicking you back! And then we'll just be in a constant loop and no one will be happy!" She giggled to herself at the image. A perpetual hit machine! "So let's just not do that, okay? We'll all be happy then!" At the very least it was picking up her spirits. She met the handshake firm, but winced a little as she pulled it back. "Ah...hands still sore. Don't worry, I'm fine! This is normal! It just takes a bit out of me, that's all. No risk, or anything..." Finally, she detached herself from Dixi, although she really appreciated the nuzzles. It made her happy.

Ryofu's gaze went over to the sleeping Blake, still long out. "You know...with Blake like this, I could-" However, she shook that thought off. "No! No, that'd be rude...well, it's not like there's any harm in it..." She looked internally conflicted, mostly going through the thoughts herself. Eventually, she came to a point. "Alright, so...as Blake is now, she's kinda...super suggestible? It's kind of like a trance, still. She'd answer questions, and even do some things, if I asked...b-but nothing lewd! I don't wanna abuse that, after all..." She had to be honest about how it all worked, at least. Blake was in a unique situation, after all.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 2:36 pm

"Hey if you two are getting in a big fight, I want to join too." Dixi cracked her knuckles as she butted in the joke as well.

She looked at Blake, who was sleeping soundly, then at Ryofu and then at Yang. "Something you'd like to ask Blake?" She asked with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 3:09 pm

"I think I know her well enough by now. If she had any secrets, I've already figured all of them out. But, to give you an idea of what to ask her: her favorite kinds of books are 'romantic' novels. The 'extra romantic' kind. She can only hear Ryo, right? You two knock yourselves out. I'll just do this." Yang sat beside Blake and gave her ear a little scratch. The blonde loved doing this; not only was the reaction to die for, but her fur was always so soft. She knew Blake went through a lot of effort to keep herself well-groomed, even when the going got rough. The blonde wondered what sort of questions Ryofu and Dixi had for her.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 4:08 pm

It's a good thing Ryofu wasn't anything like the control freak kinds of midara, lest it'd be a bad spot for Blake to be in. Last thing she wanted was to restrict anybody. She most likely wouldn't remember any of this, so it was completely harmless. A little personal secret that would be kept from the 3 of them. She had a few ideas bouncing around in her head. Some innocent, some...less than innocent. She had to think of something she wouldn't feel bad about afterwards. Considering the season it was, she had at least one idea that seemed right.

Taking a seat on the other side of Blake, she leaned over to her ear. "Blaaaake~" All at once, the seductive appeal came back. It was like getting into the zone for her. "Tell me what you want for Christmas~ There's gotta be something you reaaally want, isn't there~?" And she was definitely in the zone again, there was no doubt about that.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 12:12 am

That speed to get into the zone always surprised Dixi. It was one of the things that always would. Taking a seat next to Ryofu, Dixi watched as she started to ask Blake things, deep inside, she was still pretty jealous of Blake at the moment but seeing Ryofu have so much fun was enough for her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 12:26 am

"Nnnnn, I'd love to get..... some chocolates for Christmas, and a scarf like Yang wears sometimes...." Blake answered, still in a fog. Yang seemed surprised but happy with the answer, she knew what to get her partner for Christmas now. That encouraged the blonde to pose some question of her own, and she had a rather devious idea.

"You know, if you're interested, you can ask her about the time she spent with Ferro in Rollatia. I think you'd find it really fascinating~" the Huntress suggested in a joking tone, almost cracking up thinking of what their reactions might be. And also hoping that they wouldn't be too upset with it. Ferro was free game, right?
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 1:15 am

Now that caught her by surprise. "You two know Ferro?" She must have missed that part. Either way, neat little coincidence. She hadn't seen him in a bit. Must get around. "Small world! Sounds like a good idea as any, though. When you put it like that, I can't help but be a little curious..." She cleared her throat, as she moved her body closer to Blake, her two arms circling the one on her side and letting it rest inbetween her chest.

"Blaaaake~" It was almost impressive how quickly her tone shifted at times; even the look on her face changed with it. There wasn't any split going on with her, however; all of them formed a very complex whole. "It sounds like you had some good memories with Ferro not that long ago...you should tell us about them~ Good memories will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, after all..." The timbre of Ryofu's voice was the kind that could snake its way into your head, and yet you'd thank her for doing it. It was no wonder why she had the Faunus so tightly wrapped around her finger for the time being.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 1:29 am

"Oh right, I totally forgot. Yeah they both met him, it was a surprise for me too when I found out." More than forgetting it, it was that she didn't really had the chance, she had been pretty busy lately and didn't had many chances of meeting with Ryofu. "And yeah, that could actually be interesting, we could even poke him later about it." That could be a pretty interesting topic indeed, just like it would be to ask him about his fight with Yang, she was still curious as how he made to beat Yang in combat when she was able to keep up with her like that.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 1:38 am

Blake told them both all about the time she spent with Ferro. Her initial skepticism, their tag team bout in the arena where Ferro lost to her hypnotic butt, their private night together where she took over as his queen and made him worship her ass, the fun they had in the college and at the movie theater, everything she could recall. Even when both she and Yang dominated him during their last night, and she recounted it all with a tone of fondness, like she wouldn't mind doing it all again.

Yang sat back with the pinnacle of cheeky grins. "Hehehehe, Ferro may have won his first fight against me, but uh, he wasn't so lucky afterwards. Unless you count the time he spent with us as lucky." She really enjoyed Ferro's company, meeting him made her time in that city way more fun than it had any right being. Sure, a lot of it was deviant indulgence, but it was all in good fun, and he was a really cool guy in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 2:06 am

Not just from the tone in Blake's voice, but in her mannerisms could Ryofu tell they were fond memories. One thing she's noticed with people in a state like this is if the thoughts are things they wouldn't associate with good things, they'll struggle getting them out under trance, but Blake showed no hesitation in how she described it all. "I don't know about that, he sounds pretty lucky to me~ At the very least, I'll bet he had a good time. I can tell Blake did, with how easy it all came out~" Ryofu hadn't quite come down from her own moment yet, still holding Blake's arm affectionately and scratching her cheek like a kitten. If they didn't know better, she'd look like a midara and her recent capture.

"Okay, okay, last question. I'm having too much fun with this and don't wanna go too far." She moved her hand up to lightly hold her ear up, to whisper one last little question right into her mind. "Would you want to go back to this later, Blake~? I have to know..." She made it a point not to do anything lewd or unbecoming to her, but she couldn't resist teasing her in a state like this. She looked too cute during it all, she couldn't help herself! She could only hope it didn't make her look back after she got upset earlier...

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 2:13 am

Well, she wasn't expecting that... Well, she kinda did but not to that point. Dixi had a slight blush on her face as Blake described her experience with Ferro when they met. "O-Oh, w-wow." She looked back at Yang. "Ryo's right, he does sound pretty lucky although... N-Now I know why you said I should ask him myself..." She still had a slight blush on her face, it would be an interesting topic to talk about when they saw Ferro again.

Good thing Ryofu knew how to control herself, the kind of hold she had right now over Blake would be abused by other kind of people, like, she was pretty much putty in her hands at the moment.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 2:20 am

"I'd love to go back to this...." Blake purred as she nuzzle into Ryofu's hand. As dominant as she was with Ferro, it seemed she had no issue with being completely submissive either.

"Oh, that was just him and Blake. We got up to a lot more trouble when it was just the two of us. I could tell you, but it'd definitely be more funny to hear it from Ferro. Especially if I'm there to fact check him." Yang wanted to keep her imagination running wild. Although, she doubted that Dixi could ever imagine Ferro falling for a sexy priestess and cumming in a single kiss.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 2:54 am

Something about seeing Blake nuzzle into Ryofu made her feel something. Maybe, just maybe...she was a little bit of a control freak. She liked to think she had that handled! It wasn't perfect, but she couldn't deny it felt nice. While she had Blake here, she could indulge herself just a little bit...

With both Dixi and Yang busy, they weren't really paying attention to her. She placed her lips right next to Blake's ear and whispered, soft enough that only Blake would be a recipient of what she was saying now. "This is just between us~ Allll of this will feel like a comfortable, happy dream you might have had...but I'll bet you'll always love my touch, won't you Blake? It brought you here, after all, and makes you so happy and relaxed...and, that'll make it even easier the next time, too~" Wording it the way she did, all of that would sink into her mind a little bit with the happy reinforcement. Her mind did go to the guarded-ness she had shown earlier. Best case scenario, it would help her open up and stay that way.

She pulled away from her ear, and also let go of her arm. "I think you're body has been resting long enough to where it's not a problem. Let's see if we can't get you up~ I'm going to count up from three, and once we hit zero, you'll fully awaken, relaxed, stretched out and renewed. Three, starting to stir just a little...two, letting out a yawn and a biiiiig stretch...one, eyelids fluttering just a little bit..." Sure enough, all of those things were happening as she did, but that wasn't because she was making them happen; rather, that's just the timings that she was used to.

"Zero~"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 6:58 am

"I'm a bit nervous about asking him now, all things considered." If that was only with Blake, and she was the more reserved one, she could only imagine what would have happened if involving Yang into the mix, as the light blush on her face could reveal.

However, she did noticed Ryofu's movements, although she didn't really know what she did since, when she noticed, Ryofu was already leaning back. "Huh, so she should feel refreshed after a bit? That sounds neat."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 9:16 am

As Ryofu counted her down, Blake indeed stirred, yawned, stretched, opened her eyes, and woke up. "Nnnn, good morning, guys.... or is it not morning? It felt like I was asleep for longer." She said as she scanned her surroundings. It was hard for her to not immediately sigh and sprawl herself out on the grass, she hadn't slept that well in a while. The Faunus decided to take it slow and wait for the reactions of her friends.

"Nope. You didn't miss much, we were just talking about what we did with Ferro in Rollatia." Yang told her with a grin. The moment she heard his name, Blake jumped a little and felt her cheeks get hot. It was a blessing that she wasn't aware of the extent of that discussion, the cat might've died from mortification.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 25, 2021 1:48 pm

"I was gonna keep that a secret! Maybe I should've said something about that beforehand..." She didn't wanna freak her out, after all. At the very least, it looked like Blake had gotten enough sleep to let her joints rest. Mostly, anyway.

"Take it slow until you feel good, Blake. The first time is always a little overwhelming." The bright and cheery Ryofu had come back in full force now, beaming with a big smile. "Welcome back! How do you feel? Pretty good, I hope!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 2:27 am

"Welcome back, Blake." That reaction was priceless, although she was no one to judge. She would probably react in the same way if she was in Blake's shoes right now. "If it helps. We won't say a thing, don't worry." She then poked Yang's cheek. "I'm going to bet you went through many embarrassing things yourself, didn't she, Blake?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 2:34 am

"I heard they got into a lot of trouble at the school. Something about the sex ed teacher?" Blake said with a grin as she was feeling great, like she could take on a horde of Grimm. Although, she had no desire to; the world was better off for those things being long gone. The midara were nothing in comparison.

"No! It was.... the advanced Love Magic professor. And it was a college!" Yang corrected her partner as it was her turn to be embarrassed about what happened in Rollatia. It wasn't her fault that Ms. Bell was so stupidly sexy, and had such a nice butt. Or that she wasn't expecting to get poked by Dixi.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 1:26 pm

Ryofu couldn't deny that she was a little out of her element with all of this. Unlike Dixi, her life experience with things like this was...much less, sadly. Still, she was keeping up as best as she could. Some of the details she heard from when Blake was recounting it, but there was a lot that didn't really make sense to her. She opened and closed her hands a few times, trying to work out the kinks caused by her work. It always made them feel sore, and stiff, like she dunked them into ice water for a while. As long as she didn't get too excited, Ryofu shouldn't have another episode like before, at least. For some reason...her heart was going faster, and she didn't know why. Best thing was to do some breathing exercises, like Hestia had taught her. Hopefully it wasn't too distracting.

This better not be just because you've made friends, Ryofu...

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 1:53 pm

"A teacher?" She had never thought of teachers that way, it was... An interesting prospect indeed. When she looked at Ryofu and wrapped an arm around her, massaging her shoulder slightly. "How are your fingers feeling, Ryo?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 2:03 pm

Out of idle curiosity, Yang sat beside Ryofu and mimicked her breathing exercises. Even if she was probably messing it up, it helped her settle down when she simply focusing on controlling her breath. Her belly full of tasty fish helped her contentment.

"Is it her turn to get a massage, now? Oh, have you ever given Dixi a massage like this, Ryofu? Surely, that's something you'd practiced. At least, I hope you practiced it, or else I'd be a little more embarrassed about what happened." Blake said casually as she also sat close to Dixi and Ryofu. Her warm, gentle smile was all the confirmation either of them needed that they had made a fast friend.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 3:35 pm

As she felt her heartbeat slow a bit, she looked over at Dixi and Blake. "I-I'm fine. I think. It takes a lot out of me for those. Requires more ki than you'd think to make it just right. Afterwards, my hands feel all...stiff." At least Blake didn't seem too bothered by all of that. There was some part of her that was worried she would've thought that was weird.

"Well...I have done that with Dixi, before. But, I haven't done the in-depth one. The heavier sessions are more for achey joints and muscles, and like I told them, doing it without that could actually do more harm than good. I..." She trailed off, remembering where all of this came from. "This stuff...didn't come from the best place. A lot of it was from learning how the body worked, and...well, a lot of it was how to use that in more violent ways. Or manipulative ways. Like how I made your arm feel funny during our spar, Blake! But...I was always quick to learn how things worked, so I just...started using that for something more positive. I'd say it's a calling, but I think it doesn't agree with me sometimes either...case in point." Ryofu held up her hands as she spoke, emphasizing it. "But...I'm glad I can translate it to something that makes people feel...good, at least. Regardless of what it does to me every so often."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 4:43 pm

"Yeah. Last time she did was... Pretty intense... L-Let's leave it at that." A sudden blush revealed that the massage, while as healing as it was, it had some... Extra effects in her case. "There was also the one she gave me when we met. It did wonders after I broke a couple of ribs. That kind of damage still takes time to heal, even for me."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 4:56 pm

"I wouldn't worry about where you learned it from, what's most important is the work you put it towards. But, nothing's more important than your own health, Ryofu. You can't take care of anyone if you're not looking after yourself, too. I hope you won't have to worry about wearing yourself out with it." Blake said sympathetically, her ears showing nearly as much compassion as her eyes. Yang, however, was focusing on something different.

"No way, did Ryo break your ribs when you met? Wow, I would pay money to see that. And, I'm still wrapping my head around Blake getting a light version of it. It's like how you're so tough already, it makes me wonder what you're like at 100%." She made all of the wonders she had about Dixi and Ryofu clear. She could sit here and ask them questions for hours on end, it seemed like. And, Blake was more than willing to hear them out, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next