Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 2:00 am

The realization of how her story could be taken out of context hit Dixi once Yang asked. "O-Oh, no, no. It wasn't her. She was falling and I went to grab her. Tried to maneuver to soften the crash landing but we were too close to the ground and I hit my back really hard." Just the memory of it was enough to make Dixi shiver, it was a pretty nasty fall. "Broke a couple of ribs but luckily Ryo was safe... And that was even before I knew of her condition! When I did, well, I don't need to tell you that I'd do it again."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 2:54 pm

It took her a moment to remember that story, and what it meant. That wasn't long after they had first met, on that same mission together. Looking back, that was just another part of her trauma kicking in at the time. She couldn't help but feel a little guilty about that.

"She was looking out for me, even when we didn't really know each other all that well...is it any surprise that I fell for her like I did?" She gave Dixi a small smile. It had been a while since they had thought of that. Something about it made her feel nostalgic, even though in the grand scheme of things, it hadn't been that long at all.

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 3:36 pm

"You 'fell' for her alright." Yang quipped as she laughed to herself. "Almost wish that's how I met Blake. I need to think of an excuse to be in her arms like that." She made a joking, exaggerated swoon expression like she was a princess in her knight's arms.

"Keep dreaming, Yang. But, I wouldn't expect any less from Dixi. Just instinctively helping people, that's how it should be." Blake chuckled at her friend's fantasies, though she didn't have much intention of realizing them. She stretched like a house cat and yawned, her body still recovering to full function.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 1:52 pm

"Well..." She scratched her cheek with a nervous chuckle. "I'll tell you right now, at the time it definitely wasn't an exciting time. Something I look back on better than during it, if you get me. Trying to get Dixi to be that forward normally can be...tricky." She gave Dixi a small smile. "But I like everything about her, so that's okay."

She noticed Blake's stretches to the side. "By the time you've gotten yourself back to normal, you'll probably notice being a little more loose and limber. The good sessions will totally do that for you. Next time...I'll be sure to ask, though. I didn't think it'd be that easy and I kinda got caught up in the moment." She didn't really want to put it like how it was a blur she didn't feel like she was really in control of...even if that's what it exactly was.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 3:56 pm

"You know? I never thought of it like that." She knew that Yang was joking but it was a nice comparison. "Luckily when I did fall for her, it didn't hurt at all." She followed the joke with a chuckle. It was Blake's comment that made her a little bit embarrased. "Well... I try to help anyone who needs it and... I couldn't let her fall and hurt herself after what she went through. It was a pretty long fall. I was lucky to just break a couple of ribs, I guess I managed to cushion some of the fall damage."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 4:09 pm

"Well, we could talk about how cute you two are together all day long. Not like there's anything wrong with that." Yang said idly as she stretched herself out like Blake did. The blonde really was interested in learning all she could about Dixi and Ryofu, but there wasn't much to physically occupy her.

"I already feel better, thank you, Ryofu. And, well, I didn't think I would be that easy, either. If you ask, I might feel inclined to say yes." Blake responded happily to her masseuse, her calm demeanor coupled with a content smile. The occasional wiggle of her ear as well, they took the brunt of the massage.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:13 am

She was so happy Blake didn't think that was weird. The little ear wiggles were so cute! If she didn't focus on keeping herself held back, her hands would've shot right back to them. A little grin formed on Ryofu's face. "Well, next time, I'll be sure to take things up just a little bit." Her hand instead went to Blake's thigh and did a few light taps, replicating that feeling on the Faunus in a much more attentive state. "Especially if you ask for it~" She giggled as she left it on that last statement, the whole experience probably still on Blake's mind.

"I'd offer it to you too, Yang, but I don't wanna push my luck tonight." She moved her wrist a little back and forth, hands still a little stiff. She needed to start building up stamina again. Really start training hard. Maybe not as hard as she used to, though. "Next time we see each other, I'll make that a priority though. Wouldn't want you to feel left out. Sorry if that kinda took things over for a while. Got in the zone, I guess. I wanna hear more about you guys! Are you guys using ki like Dixi and I do? How'd you two meet? And what's that cool thing on your arm?!?" There was a spritely, youthful energy that Ryofu was channeling, and probably made her sound a lot younger than she actually was. Before recently, she hadn't had the chance to get out and see new things, so the prospect had a way of getting her excited very quickly.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:15 pm

"Ryo's massages are really something else huh?" She chuckled and looked at Yang. "Look who's talking. Blake and you also make a cute pair." An interesting idea sparked in Dixi's mind. "You know, I'm sure Ryo could beat us three with those massages." She let out a giggle before wrapping her arms around Ryofu and giving the woman a soft squeeze. "Luckily, she's not that kind of person."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:36 pm

Blake felt herself be filled with far more relaxation than she expected just from the few taps on her legs. Her face barely held its composure, but her ears wiggled more than ever before. "I'll keep that in mind...." she said shyly. "We're using something probably similar to Ki, where we're from it's called Aura. It's almost like our life force, and each person can use it in different ways. Yang can gain raw power based off of her adrenaline and anger, I can make duplicates of myself. We met at an academy where we learned how to fight for.... " The Faunus trailed off as she thought about how to explain the purpose of Beacon, luckily Yang stepped in and filled it in for her.

"They taught us to control our Auras better and to work better as a team by grouping us up with random people. Blake and I were put on the same team, and from there it's history. And these bad girls..." Yang said as she unfurled Ember Celica and took a boxer's pose with them, throwing a few jabs at the air. "are Ember Celica. Weapons are a lot more creative where we come from. Mine are tough as nails gauntlets that I can also load with shells, so they're also like shotguns." The blonde explained, indulging Ryofu's curiosity.

Blake couldn't help but respond to Dixi's comment as well. "If Ryofu could endure the toll, then yeah, I wouldn't stand a chance. I'm not as sure about Yang, I don't think she knows how to sit still." The catgirl teased with a giggle as her partner was still showing off.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 4:19 pm

Luckily, Ryofu was fully immersed in the explanation the two had given them. It was a lot of terms she wasn't fully familiar with, but it felt exotic, and different, and cool...especially the thing on her arm. This whole Aura stuff sounded like Ki, but at the same time sorta different, too...and she couldn't deny that about weapons being somewhat plain. Usually it was swords, or spears...she used to have a friend that picked up a really big Glaive, but she hadn't seen her in years...and thinking about that just made her sad.

"Wooooah..." The look in her eyes turned starry at seeing the gauntlets. She really did look like a big kid like this, taking in something really, really cool.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 2:28 pm

Dixi was pretty curious about the huntresses' weapons as well, they sure were something different from what she was used to see. "They do pack a punch, that's for sure." Dixi wondered if she could use her ability to make weapons out of Ki to replicate something like Yang's Ember Celica. She made a quick mental note to try that if she was ever allowed to use her power beyond the limiter that she was enforced to follow.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 2:44 pm

While Yang kept showing off everything she could about her weapons, Blake sat next to Dixi. "Don't think I didn't catch that pun. I already have Yang to deal with, don't make it any worse for me." She joked with a little laugh. "So, do you two have any plans? Yang and I were staying the night were before we moved on. How about you two?" The Faunus asked, still unable to stop her ears from wiggling occasionally after her massage. She was starting to admit that they couldn't just hang around and chat with each other forever, as much as she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 3:42 pm

Ryofu had taken at least one of those blows from this weapon during their spar, so she couldn't help but look at the thing on her arms with a little bit of awe. It felt so sleek and metallic on her hands, and it was surprisingly light-weight. She'd never seen anything like it!

But, she did hear Blake out of the corner of her ear. How late had it gotten? The sun was setting, painting the sky a bright orange. "Hrmmm...if I'm not back eventually, Miss Luna will probably get worried...probably Miss Hestia too...probably less since I'm with Dixi, though...if I was on my own, I'd really get a talking-to about that." She went to her hands to see how they felt. A little less stiff, so that was a plus. Still a bit, though, and there's no doubt that wouldn't escape Hestia, either. "Maybe we should call it a night here?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 2:36 pm

It was getting late indeed. "Yeah, you two are right. It's getting pretty late and I wouldn't want you to get in trouble for it, Ryo." Dixi looked up into the sky, dusk was setting in and it wouldn't be long until it was dark. She really didn't have to worry about arriving late but in Ryo's case, considering her condition, she would get, at least, an earful. "We definitely need to settle the score some other day." She had a pretty big grin on her face as she faced the huntress, this day had been a blast despite the little incident but she was glad that Ryofu was well recovered after some time resting.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 3:34 pm

"You bet! I can't wait!" Yang agreed to the rematch with a big grin and a fist pump. She wouldn't miss it for the world. Well, maybe for her teammates. It's not like they would stop her, though.

"It was so good meeting you. We should definitely pick up where we left off sometime. Take care." Blake said, waving goodbye to Dixi and Ryofu. Each of the Huntresses gave them a big hug before heading towards the tavern to stay the night there.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 4:55 pm

Ryofu returned the two hugs as strong as she could before the two of them went to where they were staying. This day had been more than she ever really expected. A good day, overall. She'd have to keep that little incident a secret from Mom, though. She'd be on her for it, no doubt. That is, unless she doesn't already know. Knowing her, that was distinctly possible.

With the two of them gone, she looked over at Dixi. "Well, I guess that's our que, too. You wanna come home with me so we can 'cuddle' a bit?" The smile on her face knew what was behind that statement, without fail.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 12:01 pm

"Heh, I can't wait either." Dixi happily returned the fist bump with a big grin on her face. There was nothing she enjoyed more than a good spar with a strong opponent like them. "Same here Blake." She then returned the hug and waved as the huntresses made their way to the inn they were staying for the night. "Man, that sure was an eventful day. Who would have thought that we would have so much fun in a little, quiet town like this."

Dixi quickly got the message that Ryofu was trying to send her and blushed a little. "S-Sure thing... Although I just hope your mother isn't feeling like she wants to tease... She really is a terrifying opponent." She chuckled awkwardly while scratching her cheek. "Should we get going then?" She offered Ryofu her hand with a honest smile, ready to head back home and rest after a long and fun day.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 1:01 pm

The fighters parted ways, what a pleasant surprise to meet good company in unexpected places. Simple friendship, and a promise to see each other again.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7