Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 1:19 pm

There was probably some truth to what Yang was saying. No doubt, if Dixi knew about that last bit, she'd probably just be upset at her. Dixi definitely had left an impression on her, and Ryofu could tell just by looking at her. "What I have isn't really going to go away...but, you're probably right. I guess making sure I don't end up like this would make her happy, too." She had a wry smile on her face for a moment, starting to perk up a little bit.

"I usually try to separate fighting from pleasure, personally. When I really get going, my brain just kinda...goes on auto-pilot, and I go through the motions, a bit. There's...reasons for that. But, I guess I'm just not really used to the whole..."seduction DURING battle" thing. At least for me! I can be seductive when I need to, but doing that to someone I'm also trying to punch might take some getting used to..." Her line of thought was cut off when Dixi ran back with a bottle of water. All this talk about her made actually seeing her bring a blissful smile to her face.

Shakily, she pulled herself up, and pulled Dixi into a tight, but gentle, hug. "Hey. Just...felt like I wanted a hug, that's all..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 2:41 pm

The surprise hug almost made Dixi drop the bottle she went to buy but she managed not to. "Heh. Anytime, you need one, Ryo. How are you feeling?" She gently returned the hug before addressing the huntresses. "So what were you guys talking about?" She waited until Ryofu herself decided to break the hug, after what the woman had gone through, she deserved to have the hug for as long as she wished.

Right at that moment, is when Dixi's Ki ran out, the green aura and the soft breeze that had been surrounding her all this time just disappeared. With how quickly everything happened, she had forgotten to let go of her Ki and now it finally ran out on it's own.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 4:37 pm

"Oh, nothing much. How great you are, how fun the fight was, a little pep talk. We were just finished talking about how nice Blake's ass is." Yang said without a care, although her friend cared very much and hissed at her to show her disapproval.

"Can you drop it? I use it once in a fight to practice and I never hear the end of it, I swear. What's important is that Ryofu is okay." The catgirl did her best to move away from the subject of her unorthodox training. She looked to the couple hugging and smiled, putting an arm around Yang's shoulder to show her a little affection as well. A gesture welcomed and reciprocated by the firecracker.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 12:00 pm

Ryofu held the hug for a little bit, just feeling Dixi against her. At least for a little bit, the rest of the world around her just fell away. A lot of the words behind her between the two of them went right past Ryofu in her own little world. It made her happy, and relaxed. Even if it was just something simple, it did all of that for her.

After a long moment, she finally unclasped herself from Dixi, looking at her with a bright smile. "A little better. Thanks." She took the water bottle Dixi had brought and took a few sips. The cool water did a lot for her throat, feeling much less scratchy and irritated. Afterwards she let out a satisfied breath of air. "Ohhh, that's so much better..." She always hated the way her throat felt after one of her episodes. Like she gargled sand.

With that, Ryofu turned behind her to the two of them. "Sorry I couldn't keep the fight going. You two are really good at all of this. I think I'm tapped out when it comes to fighting today...but I'm still down for lunch if you two are!" She looked forward, into the city. "Hope you've got somewhere in mind, because I have no idea about anything."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 1:45 pm

Dixi wasn't really surprised by Yang's answer, knowing her it was a show of her appreciation. "I'm sorry but I think Ryo's better. No offense." Dixi tried to joke around the same way Yang did, she just hoped that her comment didn't offend the cat-like woman.

Dixi let go of Ryofu once the woman was ready and then she waited for her to drink the water, hoping that it would help her get slightly better. "I'm down for lunch too and we are paying since we technically lost. So pick your poison, you two."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 2:54 pm

Blake chuckled at Dixi's jest, and it made her wonder what these two were like when they were alone. "None taken. And I think Yang can't decide between the three of us.... Moving past that how about fish? It's a smaller town, but they probably have someplace that sells salmon or trout." She proposed as her stomach grumbled in agreement.

"If you had it your way, you would only eat seafood for the rest of your life. I saw a place that sells sub sandwiches on the way in, let's hit up that instead." Yang gave an alternative, and the two went back and forth about it as they stood up. What made the Faunus relent is that she didn't know where to get a decent fish fillet in this town, and her partner knew exactly where the sandwich shop was. They each stuck out their hands to their new friends, particularly Ryofu.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 12:21 pm

Ryofu's eyes went back and forth between them as they also went back and forth between each other. She could only imagine this was normal. Whenever she and Dixi would have different stances, normally they'd both end up fidgeting messes by the time it was over and probably not even have decided on what sounded right. Maybe they had things together better then they did.

"W-Well...like I said, we don't really know the area. I'm...not particularly picky, when it comes to food. As long as it tastes good, I don't really mind anything, really. So...if you know something that's around here, then I'm all for it!" She also didn't tell them that if she lead the way she would absolutely get lost. And she'd feel bad.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 3:34 pm

"I don't know the area either and as Yang knows I'm not picky either. Why don't we decide it with a coin flip?" Ruffling throught the pockets of her jacket, Dixi managed to find a coin and tossed it to Blake. "That would be the fairest way to decide don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 5:30 pm

Heads or Tails (11) Tails

"No, it's alright. I admit Yang's idea is better, for once. She already has a place in mind. And, I need to prove to her I do eat things other than fish, although seafood is my favorite." Blake assured them and tossed Dixi back her coin, but the blonde bombshell intercepted it and flipped it high into the air.

"Heads!" She called out before it landed back in her palm. She slapped it onto her other arm with very unnecessary flair and revealed that the result was tails, making Blake the winner if she went for the flip. "Funny. All of a sudden, I want fish on my sandwich." Yang joked as she finally cracked her partner and got the Faunus to laugh along with her.

"We'll see what they have. Let's go to the sandwich shop." Blake reaffirmed once her giggles relented into a happy grin. This time, they returned the coin properly, and Yang led the way to their lunch after giving Dixi a thumbs-up for the idea.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 3:26 pm

Ryofu giggled at the two of them, as she let Yang lead them onward. Despite their back and forths, it was obvious that the two cared for each other, and what each liked. It was...actually a little refreshing, seeing a couple like this. Different from theirs, for sure. But in a good way.

"Have you two always been so...casual with each other? It feels like you know what each other is thinking all the time."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 9:53 am

"Heh, would you look at that, you would have won, Blake." Dixi chuckled and put the coin back into her pocket, giving Yang a thumbs up back. She followed them towards the sandwich shop, if there was something she could trust Yang with, was with food. If the blonde brawler said that the place was good, Dixi knew it would be pretty good indeed.

"Yeah, your teamwork is amazing. Me and Ryo are still getting used to fighting together. For what Yang told me, you two go from way back, don't you? You must have spent a really long time fighting together to reach that level of teamwork."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 11:28 am

"It wasn't always so easy. We took our time warming up to each other. By the time we got in sync, part of it was by necessity, and part of it was simply learning to trust. One thing's for sure, I've seen enough of Yang to last anyone a lifetime." Blake explained, purposefully not recounting their adventures in detail. Far too long of a story, especially since it was still being written in some ways.

"Two things are for sure, actually. There's no one else I'd rather have watching my back than Blake. We've killed some things you wouldn't believe even if we had the picture. What about you two? How did you meet?" Yang asked as they made it into the shop. The smell of fresh meats, bread, vegetables and fish was almost too good to be true. The shopkeeper stood ready to prepare sandwiches however his customers would like.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 1:16 pm

When she thought back on how they met, Dixi felt a bit bad remembering how she treated Ryofu back then. "Well, there was this job of missing people. I was assigned to look into it and when I was about to enter the forest is when I met Ryo, Ferro and another guy called Barchiel." Looking back at it, she acted a bit pompous with them as well. "At first let's just say... I wasn't the best person at them... But I guess that, with time, we started hanging out and well, they are pretty good friends of mine now and Ryo, well, we started to grow closer and closer and now we are here." She chuckled a bit nervously, she wasn't used to talk about her life to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:17 pm

Ryofu's gaze went over to her as she spoke. Not all of the details, but enough. "We were all a little guarded at first. It's not like you were any different than I was at the the time. Things...happened, during that time. I ran into something that...affected me, there. We talked, and got to know each other, if only a little bit. I'm still kinda recovering from it, even now...nothing physical, don't worry! Just...personal hangups, and all. You know how it is." She felt like she didn't need to go fully into the fact that her fears came to light and kept her from functioning for a while. Best to keep things brief.

"Afterwards, we ended up meeting with each other again, basically out of coincidence. It was a normal day for us, to relax, and really get to know each other...and then what you saw earlier happened. Scared both of us half to death. After that day...one thing lead to another, and we just...became a thing? We both realized we loved having the other by. We had things in common. I guess...there's not much more to it then that." In a way, their relationship wasn't very complex or deep. It was just what it was, and nothing more or less.

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2021 10:26 pm

"I see. Thanks for sharing. I wish you two the best. Hopefully you can have a little happily ever after like Yang and I found together. Shouldn't be too hard, from what I can see." Blake answered with a gentle smile. Before they could continue any further, the shopkeeper loudly cleared his throat to get his customers' attention.

"Oh, right, sorry about that. Here, I'll have a fish sandwich with...." Yang and Blake spent a small while picking out what they wanted on their lunch, but they both ended up with fish as the main meat. Once they were sorted, they stepped out of the way so Ryofu and Dixi could have a go. At the rate the Huntresses were eating their food, they might be finished before their friends even got their orders.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 3:42 pm

"I think we will. We've gotten here so far, after all." She smiled, as she looked over what was available. She was still learning a lot of the local cuisine, so some things were definitely really out of her comfort zone. One step at a time when it came to seeing what she actually had available to her. However, she didn't actually expect to find something she actually recognized from her homeland today. She could only assume it was something that the owner saw at one point and decided to give it a shot.

"Banh Mi!" She turned to Dixi excitedly. "You've gotta try this! It's like pork, and radishes, and carrots, and it's super good! I had these when I was a kid! Trust me, it'll be real good!" The look on her face was absolutely beaming. How could anyone say no to a face like that?

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:29 am

"That's what we are aiming for." Dixi smiled to Blake and then started browsing what they had in the menu. She was pretty hungry after all the fighting and everything seemed delicious enough to make it hard for the woman to choose.

At Ryofu's remark, Dixi took at look at the one sandwich the green haired woman pointed. It had a funny name that's for sure but it did sound good and, if Ryofu was recommending it, it had to taste good too. "Sure. I'll have one of those too."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:42 am

The black and yellow ladies munched on their sandwiches happily, although the cat was quicker in eating her meal. She loudly purred after swallowing the last bite, content with the taste of the fish. As Blake was lost in her own delight, Yang snuck a hand to her ears and gave her a little scratch, causing the Faunus to jump in surprise. "Hey! Not in publi- I mean don't do that!" She stepped away from the blonde and stood next to her new friends to avoid further teasing.

"Hehe, works every time. It's no fun if I let you get too comfortable, Blake. I'm sure Dixi and Ryofu understand." Yang seemed satisfied with the reaction she got out of her partner and finished the last few bites of her lunch. Her eyes began to wander again, as if she was taking a mental image of the two Ki-using fighters.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:59 pm

Both Ryofu and Dixi had their own sandwiches in hand as they caught up with the two of them. Just the smell was enough to bring her back, extremely oriental in its spices and flavor. She and the other orphans had definitely stolen a few of these back in the day to keep themselves going, although they were lucky to get something actually complete. It was hard times, but something about those memories was definitely positive, too. It made her nostalgic before she even took a bite out of it...

And the two of them playing around when they got done was enough to snap her out of that back to reality. "Oh my gosh, I do that too! My boss...er..." What was Luna to her? She never really had an answer. She was important, that much was obvious. Was she family? Employer? Caretaker? No, that last one was probably Hestia. "...important person, let's go with that. Anyway, she's got these massive bunny ears that pivot like a radar, and it's the cutest thing! I can't help myself sometimes...she doesn't always like it, but I find a way. Sometimes I do it when I find her working too hard. Which she does...a lot." She giggled to herself as she took a seat next to her new friends. They were nice, she didn't mind them. "I think she plans for it now." Ryofu was so into everything that she hadn't really noticed Yang's wandering gaze, excited and bouncy like someone much younger.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:24 pm

The smell from the food they just ordered was pretty good. Once they were outside, Dixi didn't wait much longer before starting to munch on her sandwich. She was really hungry and it smelled too nice. "Damn, this is good." She had picked it thanks to Ryofu's recommendation but it was, just as the woman said, really good. The mix of flavours was really well done and she could taste that little touch of oriental cuissine thanks to the spices.

She was focused on the food but also paying attention to what was happening around her and Blake's reaction was enough to make her chuckle. She also had seen the woman Ryofu's had mention and had anothe chuckle at the adorable image of such a polite person reacting like that.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:50 pm

"Then go ahead, you guys can give Blake's ears a little rub. She likes it, I promise. She's just super shy about it." Yang encouraged after she finished her sandwich, softly pushing Blake into Ryofu. She also hoped it would be enough distraction for her to check out Dixi again, especially her pretty yellow eyes.

"You REALLY don't have to, Yang's exaggerating. Like she always does. Besides, I'm sure there's other things you'd rather be doing." Blake tried a really roundabout way of dissuading any potential ear-petters as her cheeks flared up. She was unable to outright deny Yang's claim because it was actually mostly true, and it was mortifying. Maybe it would be alright if it was Dixi and Ryofu, though, they were really nice...

The whole debacle could raise questions about what these two did when they were alone together.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 2:39 pm

The taste from her food sent a little shiver down her spine. It wasn't just like she remembered, but it was close enough. Memories flooding back was a strong thing, but she was taking it well. At the very least, her fatigue from earlier was mostly gone. At the offer, though...

A cheeky little smile crept up on her face as she looked at Blake, setting down her sandwich. "I dunno, she made that sound pretty tempting. I'll have you know I'm pretty good at this." Before Blake could offer a word of protest, Ryofu brought a hand up to her left ear and rubbed it with precision, moving her fingers in a circular motion around both the inside and outside of her cat-like ear and sending little jolts of pleasure through it with just the slightest amount of her own ki being put into it. It wasn't uncomfortable at all; far from it, each little movement was felt by Blake's entire body, in a way she'd probably never experienced before.

"How about I make up cutting our spar short with this, instead? I promise you'll want more by the time it's over..." Ryofu whispered that last bit into her ear as she worked, her seductive side coming out now. A good sign that she was feeling much better and more relaxed than earlier, and that she trusted them a good bit enough to let her guard down.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 2:58 pm

Dixi finished he sandwich, she really enjoyed it while it lasted. "Man, that really hit the spot." She watched as Ryofu scratched Blake's ears. She seemed to be enjoying it and Dixi knew that look on Ryofu's face. The green haired woman was happy and enjoying the day.

She looked at Yang after seeing that. "She's pretty good at that, now you see how I managed to hold my ground against your teasing?" She chuckled and grinned at the brawler.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 3:09 pm

"I do, I really do. And I can tell Blake's loving it. She's going to get me back for this, no doubt about it. Do you ever get Ryofu back for the teasing? It's more fun when it's two-sided." Yang asked as she kicked back and let her meal sink in. It was hilarious to see her friend so easily pleased by Ryofu's fingers, but she stopped herself from cracking up in laughter.

Blake was left speechless. She closed her eyes and purred loudly as she accepted Ryofu's pets. Even nuzzling into her hand a bit as she gave in to her more instinctive desire. If Ryofu had done this in their fight, it might have been an instant victory for her.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 3:35 pm

Just that little bit was enough to completely overwhelm Blake, it seemed like. Ryofu could only bet she's never had any sort of sensation like this one. And she was only just getting started.

"Oh my gosh, you are so cute like this!" At this point, Blake was practically putty in her hands, and there was some part of her that liked that, at least. Placing her sandwich off to the side, she gently guided Blake's head to her lap, and moved her free hand over to the other ear, doing the exact same motion. Surprisingly, the sensation wasn't as overwhelming as one might expect, but if anything somewhat balanced between the two sides. Like a gentle hum that went through both sides of her body at once.

"Oh, I could just keep you here for hours like this! Yang, I'll bet you have a field day with this." Ryofu always had a soft spot for animals...or in this case, animal-like features. Especially the soft and fuzzy ones.

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next