Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 3:49 pm

Yang's question made Dixi scratch her cheek. "Well... I try but I need a lot of preparation. I might be half midara but I really suck at the seductive thing, Ryo on the other hand, well, you can see her go. She's amazing at teasing."

Ryofu sure was having a blast right now and Dixi was pretty glad that Ryofu quickly opened to both Yang and Blake, the pair were really nice people and this was a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:16 pm

"I bet you'd be no slouch yourself. You certainly have the looks for it. Unless, you prefer it when Ryo takes the lead with you? Yang said suggestively as she scooted closer to Dixi and intentionally pressed her chest into her arm. She knew Ryofu might not take kindly to this, but she HAD to see Dixi's reaction, especially as she tried to catch her gaze and make eye contact.

Blake melted into Ryofu's lap and made no effort to resist. She was in her own little slice of heaven from the way her ears were getting spoiled. She cuddled and purred like a house cat and was too lost in the sensation to realize how much she was making herself vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 2:20 am

Luckily for Yang, Ryofu was far too busy with her own little pet project to notice her little advances onto Dixi as of yet. If anything, she just liked seeing this side of Blake more than anything. She'd like to say "she had no idea her ears were this sensitive", but that would probably be a lie. She knew Luna's didn't like hers touched in the same way, so it was probably at least somewhat similar. That, and she didn't mind toying with the woman, at least a little bit. She knew her limits, after all.

She leaned down to one of Blake's ears to whisper seductively, right into it. "You like that so much, don't you? I can tell, no doubt..." Keeping one hand still doing pleasurable spirals on one ear, she glided her other down the ridge of her back, her fingertips tapping at certain places as she did, and each one making a little ripple with each touch. Knowing what parts of the body were sensitive and responsive to touch and actions was one of the things she was taught over the years, and it made her a master of a mind-blowing good massage. She had Blake completely wrapped around her finger, even if she didn't have any intentions towards her. Just the look of bliss was more than enough for her. "And each time my hand moves back...and forth...you can just let it alllll fall away...each time my fingers make their little taps..." She had a few ready right at that moment to punctuate it. "Everything just feels just a little bit more distant, and quiet...eeeeeverything, from the sounds around you...to even your own thoughts...just my voice..." At this point, Ryofu was working basically on auto-pilot, going off of what she knew in a husky, quiet voice that would send shivers down someone even without all of that. Not a single deceptive bone was in her body, even now; taking advantage of someone was the last thing on her mind.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 2:39 am

Yang reply made Dixi blush and, as the blond brawler scooted closer, Dixi looked away embarrassed. "I-I can assure, i-it's not my thing... I-I can't be seductive at all." Then there was that remark, the comment of letting Ryofu take the lead and that is when Dixi's brain catch fire. "I-I-I... E-Em... W-Well..." At this point she had been reduced to a babbling mess, had they done this during the fight, it would have soon turned into a 1v1 between Yang and Ryofu considering the state, both, Dixi and Blake were right now.

It didn't help, like at all, that Ryofu was getting into her zone and was giving Dixi flashbacks of her 'massages'. Dixi loved those moments and she knew that Ryofu could make anyone become putty in her hands if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 8:58 am

"Like it so much...... just your voice...." Blake dreamily repeated as she gave herself to Ryofu's massage, slipping and sinking ever deeper for her practiced fingers. Every touch along her back made her squirm a little and nearly moan in pleasure. It was almost like she wanted more but wasn't able to admit it, or like her current situation was more than enough to satisfy her. Either way, as long as Ryofu kept this up, Blake would be all hers.

"Do you wish you were in Blake's shoes right now? I bet you know how good that massage feels firsthand, and a little part of you wants to be in Ryo's lap." Yang whispered into Dixi's ear as she leaned harder against her. The bombshell tried showing some restraint so as to not incur Ryofu's wrath, but how far could she push this? She stroked Dixi's hair ever so gently and spoke in the most enticing voice she could manage. "Maybe I could give you one~"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 12:04 pm

Yang was definitely pushing her luck, getting so close and equally teasing Dixi. It seemed like that same luck was holding out for her...so far. Ryofu's attention was on what she mentally processed as "work", even if she loved doing it, to just about anyone. She hadn't quite noticed Yang's actions just yet, fully immersed in the process. Each little tap of her fingers sent the slightest amount of ki through her, like a small ripple skipping across a pond. And while it seemed like each motion was at best random, all of it was infact purely muscle memory, letting the experience wash over her in a way, too.

"Thaaaaat's it...feels so good to just let go..." At this point, Blake was approaching a trance-like state due to the sensations her body was being flooded with, following along with Ryofu's voice with ease. It really hadn't even been all that much, and Dixi had ended up getting so much more during their own, private sessions. But it seems like Blake was definitely not ready for the flood of physical sensations, and was completely overwhelmed mentally by it all. And Ryofu, ever the opportunist, was taking advantage of that to take her down just a small step of what she did for Dixi every so often.

"You're doing soooo well...but, I can make it feel even better..." Her hands, and specifically, her fingers trailed down her back one last time, as they approached her thigh. "But, you have to want it...do you want that, Blake?" Some teasing habits were hard to kick, after all. It was probably quite a show for those looking on, and while Ryofu was still focused on the process, that didn't mean Yang could get complacent if she didn't want to incur her ire...

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 12:21 pm

Yang was starting to push her luck, it was part of her charm but she was lucky that Ryofu had not catch sight of it yet. The feeling of the woman's body against her was starting to make it's dent on Dixi thanks to her current babbling state. "W-Well, I-I guess I-I wouldn't m-mind... R-Ryo's massages a-are something else a-after all..."

The suggestion of a massage didn't go unnoticed, Dixi was blushing red like a damn tomato and there was no way in hell that she could hide it, not when Yang was so close to her at that moment. "A-A massage, h-huh?" It was almost as if smoke was coming out of Dixi's ears, it was pretty adorable to see her so embarrassed like that, specially since Dixi was pretty much a knucklehead from head to toe. "I-I... I-I d-don't know..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 12:37 pm

The cat Faunus obediently nodded her head as she answered. "Yes, I want it. I really want it, Ryofu..." Even if her trance wasn't compelling her to say yes, she probably would've given the same answer if she was in her right state of mind. Especially if she knew beforehand how amazing Ryofu's dextrous hands felt. Blake had already let her guard down, and every tap and ripple of pleasure shook her to her core in the best possible way.

Yang thought long and hard about whether to keep going with Dixi, a lot more than she thought about most things. In the end, the tipping point for her was seeing Blake's blissful indulgence. Not only might teasing Dixi cause Ryofu to stop pleasing her partner, but it would also stop Yang from taking advantage of her ring-side seat to the show. The blonde returned to a respectable distance from her rival (at least, she was a rival in her own mind, now. She only needed to get four times as strong to beat her, no big deal.) and gave her a wink and a smile. "Hehe, maybe ask Ryofu for one, she probably does it better." The blonde teased as she looked upon Blake's 'predicament'.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 2:45 pm

The blank, listless stare on Blake's face as she spoke was all that Ryofu needed to keep going. She leaned down to whisper into her ear "good girl~" before moving her hand down from her back to her thigh, continuing her taps as she did. On the more meaty part of her body, the pleasurable zings were far more pronounced, and yet, it likely wouldn't shake her from the state she was in now, with a distant gaze and a blissful smile. Not even Yang or Dixi likely could, right now. Everything else had fallen away, by now, and the only thing she could hear was Ryofu's seductive words.

"Going~ deeper~ now~" She punctuated each word with a tap, her body slightly twitching from the touch, the only sign she was even feeling it. She was definitely feeling it, though. "You love my touch, don't you Blake? Love feeling it on your bare skin...how it makes you feel...you feel safe, don't you? You should...just trust me, and fall eeeeeven~ deeper..." She wasn't letting the faunus out just yet, keeping her mind locked away like a vice as she continued. She was almost done, after all...

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 12:15 am

Yang retiring actually surprised Dixi but something that she appreciated. She didn't want ti interrupt Ryofu's fun, even less with something that could anger her considering that she just had a fit not long ago. "Y-Yeah... I-I think I will." The brawler took a few deeo breaths to calm down and focused her attention somewhere else, specifically in how to improve her teamwork with Ryofu, after seeing the huntresses' teamwork, Dixi had been getting ideas but most if it came to getting more used to work together and in sync.

"Next time we won't lose." Finally more calm, Dixi declared her intentions to surpass their teamwork. "Just you watch. Me and Ryo, we'll get better at working together." She raised a fist, offering Yang a friendly fistbump.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 9:55 am

Yang didn't hesitate for a moment to give Dixi's fist a light punch. "You think she can teach me how to do that? Purely for Blake's satisfaction, of course. Since the last time I've seen her this way was... a while ago." The blonde actually knew a recent time her partner was lost in pleasure like this, but wasn't sure whether she should recount the tale to Dixi. Blake was so into the massage, Yang could almost feel it vicariously.

The black-haired Huntress responded with nothing but affirmation to Ryofu's entrancing hands and voice. "Love it so much.... feel so safe... trust you, fall deeper..." Blake was entirely enraptured in this moment, neither her body or mind could do anything but obey her masseuse. Lewd moans and purrs were her way of begging Ryofu for more, and it made Yang blush just from witnessing this.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 2:46 pm

She had Blake wrapped around her little finger, at this point. The big smile, the half-lidded gaze...at this point, she had her so enraptured in her own mind that it was like leading her own with a carrot on a stick...or in this case, probably a fish. Ryofu could only imagine how liberating it felt. That's why she did what she did, truth be told; it helps people relax. In body, mind, and obviously spirit.

"Good girl~" Her words went right into her ear, her other hand still doing pleasurable circles in her far ear. At this point, Ryofu figured the word itself was starting to associate itself with the feelings. She couldn't deny she got a little fun out of it, too. Her fingers danced along her thigh, back and forth, like she was playing a harp with stunning precision. The little sounds of pleasure she made with each touch were the proof she needed that she was doing this right. It was also relaxing her muscles with each one; when she woke up, she would probably feel more limber and stretched out than ever before.

"So, so deep..." Her hand started to trail up from her thigh, up her side. "And so sleepy, too...you're so exhausted..." Little taps up her side, to her shoulder, and then down her arm, approaching her hand. "You're going to feel one last little jolt, and it'll feel so good...and then, to get it all back, you're going to go into a deeeep sleep, the deepest you can go, allll the way at the bottom, hearing nothing but my voice...not anyone else's, not even your own...just my voice..." Slowly, her hand reached for hers, entwining her fingers in Blakes, as one last little pulse went through it, palms touching. The pulse that went through it was a mental dam breaking, all of the aches and pains in her body being flushed out with a gentle but extremely pleasurable breath of fresh air.

"Sleeeeeep~" And all that was left was that sudden, oncoming feeling of exhaustion, both physically and very, very mentally.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 3:21 pm

Dixi looked back at Ryofu and Blake and then back at Yang. "I don't see why not. Don't tell Ryo but I have been taking lessons to do that myself. I kinda want to surprise her." Truth to be told, reading books didn't really match taking actual lessons but for now that would have to do. "Man. Without context, anyone would think Ryo is a midara."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 3:37 pm

Blake's eyes finally shut all the way as she held hands with Ryofu and felt her order take hold. The Faunus leaned forward into her arms and fell fast asleep, unlikely to wake up soon. She was off to a happy dreamland, full of fish and friends to enjoy.

Yang shivered a little, but not from seeing her partner go under. It was from the idea of getting the massage from Dixi, now that was something to wrap her head around. She nervously chuckled and decided to hone in on a different subject for now. "Hehehehe, well, even Blake and I get mistaken for midara. It feels like any girl who knows how to work her wiles is at risk for it. But... I definitely see why it's especially true for Ryo. I've NEVER seen Blake subdued like that. I don't think she's even seen herself like that." Yang watched the catgirl doze off, starting to get a little jealous of her.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 4:16 pm

"Thaaat's it, good girl, gooood girl~" She whispered one last time into her ear as Blake's mind shut down, fully in her trance-like sleep, open and malleable. Over time, she would wake up on her own, but it likely wouldn't be anytime soon. And no person alive, short of Ryofu herself, could wake her externally. They could try, but not even a bomb going off next to her would have any noticeable effect. Blake was lucky Ryofu wasn't planning to take advantage of that; that was the furthest thing from her mind. She absolutely could if she wanted to, though.

For a moment, she looked over the sleeping Faunus...and it hit her. Wow, she just did this! A lot of that had been something of a blur even for herself. Ryofu could only figure that was just how these things worked, when you understand them well enough. Finally, she looked up at the two of them, the first time she had since she had started on Blake. "Well...that took a little longer than I expected it to. Sorry about that. I figured only a really light session wouldn't take too long, but I guess I got into it." She lightly conked the top of her head with an embarrassed expression, a far cry from the seductive, entrancing masseuse had been there just a moment ago. The only way someone would even know it was the same person was that her latest subject was still slumped over, completely asleep and unmovable to the rest of the world.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 4:24 pm

"Guess I'm the odd one here. Although, I have never really been interested in seducing to be honest." Dixi scratched her cheek. She had never thought of even trying and, at this point, she wouldn't even know where to start.

When Ryofu was done with Blake, Dixi was in awe. She called that a light session... "That... That was a light session?" Dixi gulped by the thought of what a full session would be like.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 5:20 pm

"Either way, I'm sure Blake isn't complaining that you went a little far. She could always use an excuse to unwind a little more. Hehehe, I thought you'd just pet her ears and she'd get all embarrassed." Yang admitted as she struggled with what to say after such an incredible display. Part of her wanted to ask for a session herself, but it was certainly not without its concerns. Her cheeks were red as she struggled with the deviant fantasies that her mind was now steadily creating.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 5:51 pm

She nodded at Dixi's question. "Yeah! Sure, that was a lot mentally, but there's a lot I didn't do physically, too. The full session is for aches and pains. I might have loosened up her joints a bit, but it's practically nothing in comparison to the full thing! She's super open right now...if I wanted, I could get her to do anything as she is now. Buuuut, probably best to just let her sleep." She moved Blake off of her and gently moved her to the side to rest next to her, fast asleep. "I was going to, at first! She's so cute...but after seeing how guarded she was at first, I figured the best way to help was with a good session. Does wonders, as you can tell!" She was likely having the best sleep of her life, right now.

Ryofu stretched upwards, fulfilled at a job well done. Her sandwich was still off to the side, as she took a bite out of it and finished what was left. "Ahhh, that was good..." Letting out a content sigh, she turned her attention back to the two of them. "I...don't know when she'll wake up. It tends to vary! I could get her up now, but it'd be way too soon and it might hurt her body..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 1:27 am

"That's... Something else." Thinking of her own readings, Dixi could pretty much see how much she still had to learn. There was no way she could do something like that at the moment. "So uh... What do we do now? We'll have to make time until Blake wakes up."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 1:36 am

"Err, well...." Yang scratched her head a bit, struggling to get her head out of the gutter. She decided to suggest something a little more devious to get it out of her system. "Maybe you could give me or Dixi the more physical massage? Well, probably not much point to that, I doubt either of us are feeling any aches. I don't know, just spitballing." The blonde leaned back and sighed, now jealous that Blake didn't have to deal with this awkwardness. She knew she had these desires, but she didn't want to confess them, at least not so openly.

The raven-haired kitty seemed content, at least.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 2:13 am

Ryofu put a finger to her chin in thought, before shaking her head. "If I did it to someone that didn't need it, it could seriously hurt someone. Way too dangerous. Besides...Blake had an easy way of doing it." She looked over at the black-haired woman, her ears twitching in her sleep. "She had somewhere so sensitive that the rest was just so easy in comparison. I'd need to start with something more physical just to get either of you into a similar state!" She huffed to herself. "Honestly...there's a whole lot that goes into this stuff that makes it way harder than it probably looked." She rapped her fingers a little, feeling the backlash right about now; despite it being a light session, there was still some after effects. The precision she needed for all of that didn't come easy, after all. Most of it was located in the hands, and joints.

"I definitely don't wanna leave Blake on her own...she's definitely gonna feel woozy when she wakes up. And wobbly. And probably like was stretched a whole bunch. It's definitely an experience! She'll feel great after that, though." They needed some way to pass the time. A lot of that went by like a blur for her, and she was slowly piecing it all together. Honestly, it didn't even feel like she was the one doing it.

Hehe...

"Oh, right!" A thought did come back to her while she was sorting things out. Turning back to the two of them, Ryofu placed a hand on Yang's shoulder, looked her directly in the eye, and the bubbly cheeriness in her face melted away. What was left was a look that was tranquil, yet at the same time serious. "Yang. Do we have to talk? You thought I wouldn't notice, didn't you?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 2:23 am

"Place looks peaceful enough so I suppose we could wait here and chat for a while." She noticed Ryofu's motions on her fingers. "You okay?" It seemed that even giving those massages was tiring. She would need to learn fast so she could be the one giving them to Ryofu from time to time.

And then there was the sudden change. Something on Ryofu's expression made Dixi worry, everything had been going so nice and happy, she just hoped that nothing serious was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 2:32 am

Yang decided against playing dumb. It was probably safest to bet that this was about Dixi and the way she teased her. And, it was also safest to come clean and hope Ryofu was merciful. "No, I didn't think you wouldn't notice... I'm sorry, I just find Dixi really cute and have fun teasing her. I promise I had zero intention of ever taking it any further than that, and I know even taking it as far as I did was disrespectful to your relationship. Sorry." Yang gave that apology as sincerely as she could, she really meant it. Sometimes, she really could do a better job of controlling herself. It was hard to work on that since coming to this strange land of midara, however.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 2:57 am

For a moment, Ryofu kept her stare on Yang, as if feeling out how truthful that really felt. And then, after what felt like an eternity, she relented, letting out a little sigh. "I already told you how clingy I get, and how worried I was when someone was flirting with her super hard. Look, Yang, I like you, you're nice, both you and Blake. But...I just, get worried, that's all." Any traces of anger in her voice faded away at the end, letting go of her firm grip on her shoulder and letting it slip back down.

"I spent a lot of time early in my life with...not a lot of anything." Ryofu got up from her seat, going to the opposite side, on the other end next to Dixi. "I had a lot of friends when I was really young...I lost them. I had one really, super special person in my life, that got me through hell...and I lost them too. And now I've got all of this in my life...and maybe some part of is me is scared that I might lose them too, somewhere down the line. I know for a fact that this is different! And I tell myself that, every day...but it's hard to stop thinking like that, you know?" She placed her hands on her lap, the joints feeling just a little sore still. "And trust me, I totally get it! She is adorable, and she is fun to tease! And there's some part of me that knows that she'll never just..." She didn't really want to finish that sentence. "But worry...worry's hard, sometimes...and I don't want this to stop anything between us! Because you're cool, and Blake's cool, and you both think Dixi's cool, and that makes me really happy too...so, just..."

Without warning, she wrapped her arms around Dixi, half jokingly and half possessively. "Don't do anything crazy, okay? I'd really feel bad if I had to kick you upside the head for it...and it'd be entirely reflexive!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 6:52 am

"Ryo..." This wasn't anything new to Dixi. She knew that below that bubbly and happy attitude of hers, the green haired woman had some deep emotional scars. She wasn't sure if there was anything she could really do about that besides being by her side and supporting her anyway she could.

And then there was that positivity of hers... Along with some possessivity. Dixi chuckled and nuzzled into Ryofu's embrace. "Word of warning. She kicks hard."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next