Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 9:13 pm

Ryofu's gaze went between the two of them as they went onto their stances. So things had come to a spar. Ah, well. She had Dixi by her side, at least. That said, when things got going, it was possible a lot of that was going to blur for the green-haired woman.

Before making any motion, she brought her hands together, taking a deep breath and closing her eyes. The only thing she could hear was the sound of her own heartbeat, the sounds of her two opponents' footsteps crinkling under the grass, the steady actions of their breathing...just from that one action, it set her apart from Dixi instantly. She kept herself calm, and collected.

Without a word, her eyes burst open, and her entire body crouched down and bolted forward like a spring, leaving sparks with each step. The movements were almost too fast for the eye to follow, and if she was moving any faster, it'd look as though her whole body was teleporting with each step. It was only a fraction of a second before she zoomed in on Yang, the first way to start and brought her leg around to deliver a strong kick to her face. She was taking the initiative, just like she was taught.

(Snap Kick)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 1:33 am

Ryofu had take the lead while Dixi closed her eyes. Her Ki started to flow through her body, much fainty than Ryofu's. This time, she was determined to win even more than last time and, with Ryofu by her side, Dixi was sure that this would be a fun spar as well.

(Spirit Charge)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 10:58 am

Snap Kick (58,79) Success
Spirit Charge (Auto)
Rising Dragon (21) Fail
Burst Fire (4,22,56) 2 Success, 1 Crit Success

Yang took the brunt of that lightning-fast kick and was unable to immediately counter, but she was able to give Ryofu a smile that said 'nice hit'. Blake took notice of Dixi staying back and flipped around her weapon to reveal the firearm built into its hilt. She may have gathered her Ki, but Dixi was struck three times and knocked on the ground by the volley of fire.

Dixi: 27 Stamina, 1 Ki, Spirit Charge 1/3, Stunned
Ryofu: 30 Stamina
Yang: 29 Stamina, 6 Ammo
Blake: 30 Stamina, 3 Clones
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 11:22 am

Dixi had made sure that her clothes were fireproof but it would seem they weren't bullet proof. Several little holes were now adorning her jacket. "Aw man, Sierra is going to kill me." She needed a brief moment to recover from the bullet impacts, even if they weren't so strong, they did take the wind out of her. Still sitting on the ground where she fell, Dixi took off her jacket and placed it safely on the ground behind some cover.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 3:02 pm

Ryofu kept up the offensive on Yang, keeping her focus on her. Flipping herself back around, her body was like a blur as she quickly darted around to keep Yang's focus on her. She could rely on Dixi to take care of herself, for the most part. Best thing to do was make it so she only had one to worry about.

Gathering ki into her arm, she ran at Yang...quickly moving to the side and behind her, before bringing her arm down onto the ground, expelling the built up ki in a burst outward, hopefully not giving her a chance to dart out of the way. The action made her own arm feel a little numb, but she'd live with it.

(Empty Split)

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 3:12 pm

Stunned
Empty Split (78) Crit Success
Celica Shot (75) Fail
Katana Slice (52) Success

Yang was sent hurtling back by the burst of energy, and although she attempted to fire back with Ember Celica while still airborne, the shot went wide. While Ryofu's focus was on her partner, Blake darted behind her and gave her a cut on her back for her trouble before swinging back to Yang's side.

"You alright?" She quickly asked her friend.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Woo! Dixi wasn't lying! Nothing like this to get the blood pumping, is there?" The blonde bounced on her feet and hyped herself up, as if she somehow needed even more energy.

Dixi: 27 Stamina, 2 Ki, Spirit Charge 2/3
Ryofu: 28 Stamina, NoXLimit 1/3
Yang: 26 Stamina, 5 Ammo
Blake: 30 Stamina, 3 Clones
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 3:18 pm

Dixi got back on her feet. She had got enough time to catch back her breath before lunging at Blake. "You shouldn't take your eyes from your opponent." She aimed to deliver a spinning kick to the huntress' side with great speed and strength (And some payback for the attack on Ryofu)

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 3:37 pm

Her arm felt numb after that. That was fine. Ryofu could feel her heartbeat start to speed up after that last one. Maybe she had to dial it back after that. But, it was likely that she wouldn't be able to...not while she was currently throwing herself into the fight. The two of them were side by side, but she wasn't letting up on Yang. Not while she had the advantage...!

A small lick of the lips would possibly be seen, before she shifted back and forth towards her yet again, pressing her momentum. Placing her palm onto the ground, Ryofu tilted her entire body up on her one good arm, before reaching out with both legs like a vice towards Yang's neck. Bringing her back to the ground would be child's play if she connected.

(Lightning Grip)

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 3:46 pm

Basic Attack (95,48) Success
Lightning Grip (74) Success
Struggle (80) Success, Booby Bump (27) Fail
Booty Bump (100) Crit Success

Blake was hit dead-on, feigning pain as she turned around. Then, she suddenly jumped backward and rammed her rear into Dixi's waist, leaving her sprawled on the floor yet again. "Oh, come on, it's not that big, is it?" The Faunus asked with a smirk, knowing full well it was that big. Making it evident that Yang wasn't the only one who would resort to 'unorthodox' tactics.

Meanwhile, Yang got taken down by Ryofu's thighs due to not expecting such a move.... despite using attacks like it herself from time to time. Regardless, she immediately pried those legs open with her arms and rolled away. "Nice." was all she had to say about that electrifying leg lock.

Dixi: 24 Stamina, 5 Ki, Stunned
Ryofu: 28 Stamina, NoXLimit 1/3
Yang: 24 Stamina, 5 Ammo
Blake: 29 Stamina, 3 Clones

Last edited by AggronStrong on Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 4:30 pm

Dixi sure wasn't expecting that from Blake. She seemed to calm and collected to use that kind of tactics but it would seem Dixi was wrong about it. She groaned while slowly pulling herself back together from the surprise comeback attack.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 4:58 pm

She'd managed to pull herself out of the grip rather easily. If she gave Dixi a run for her money, she had to be good, after all. Ryofu's gaze flitted over to Dixi, who was again being thrown for a loop. She couldn't afford to give it too much, as Yang was in sight. She was laser focused on her right now, and if she let that focus drop, chances are she'd pay for it. Best she can do is keep up the pace and hope Dixi can pull herself together.

Her legs still crackled a little bit as she flitted about, looking for an opening. Her hands started to alight with her own ki as she went for a few blows on Yang's dominant right arm, hoping to de-fang her a bit for a while, so Dixi could pull herself together against one target.

(Shock Therapy: arms)

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 5:08 pm

Stunned
Shock Therapy: Arms (19) Fail
One-Two Strike (54,76) Success
Ribbon Imprison (16) Success

Yang backpedaled from Ryofu as she came closer, rewarding each failed attempt to hit her arms with a straight jab to the lightning lady's face. She could box like a champ, it seemed.

Meanwhile, Dixi was having trouble with the agile Huntress, who dashed around her in circles as she got back to her feet. Before anyone could realize it, the burning brawler was wrapped up in Gambol Shroud's ribbon, restraining both her arms and legs. "Caught you!" She said out loud, alerting Yang to the wide-open target.

Dixi: 23 Stamina, 5 Ki, Bound
Ryofu: 26 Stamina, NoXLimit 1/3
Yang: 24 Stamina, 5 Ammo
Blake: 29 Stamina, 3 Clones
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 5:12 pm

Dixi was having trouble following Blake's speed, she needed to step up her game if she was to keep even with them. She didn't want to fail Ryofu. "I take Yang didn't warn you!" With one hand, Dixi created a small orb of Ki and then she moved tugging Blake towards her before detonating it, sending them both flying.

(Sparking Spirit)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 5:21 pm

The hits were starting to rack up on her. She felt those a little bit, although it was only a minor setback. The explosion of ki she felt from the side showed her that Dixi was infact fine, and taking care of herself. That was good. One less worry to rest on her mind. She could put it all into Yang, instead. She needed to make up the gap, though, or at least widen the one she already had.

Ryofu couldn't afford to be flashy, not against someone like her. With that same blinding speed, she went for an upwards kick that would hopefully lead to a few extra from the upward momentum of the first, her body whipping around to perform the start.

(Flash Strike)

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 5:30 pm

Sparking Spirit (Auto)
Flash Strike (32,84,29) 1 Success, 1 Crit Success, 1 Fail
Reckless Strike (77,86) Fail, Recoil (24) None
Burst Fire (29,44,57) 1 Success, 2 Fail

Dixi's explosion freed her from Blake's ribbons and sent them both flying away from each other. Similarly to Yang, she raised her weapon and tried to return fire immediately even as the distance grew, but only one of her rounds landed on Dixi's leg.

Yang managed to block the first incredibly strong kick, but this broke her guard and left her wide open for two follow-up strikes. The blonde was forced back and barely stayed on her feet. But, she was far from done if her Aura growing into a lightly visible flame was any indication.

Dixi: 21 Stamina, 5 Ki
Ryofu: 26 Stamina, NoXLimit 2/3
Yang: 22 Stamina, 5 Ammo, 1 Burning Spirit
Blake: 28 Stamina, 3 Clones
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 5:47 pm

Her heart was getting fast again...she could feel it start to thump, like a noise in her ear. Was she pushing too hard? It was possible. But Ryofu couldn't let up now, not while it seemed like Yang was only getting more into it. Dixi was preparing a few hits of her own, too. It was a good time to shake things up.

She gave a small nod to Dixi as they locked eyes for only a moment, darting behind Yang and hopefully setting things up for Dixi to follow through. In the blink of an eye, her leg reached high, right for Yang's head to go for a disorientating blow formed from the two of them together.

(Cross Counter)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 5:47 pm

Dixi dusted her clothes, the improvements that she got for them were holding strong as they didn't seem damaged from the explosion. She had no time to waste though. She had noticed the change in Yang's Aura and she knew what that meant. She had to keep pushing Blake so Ryofu could have an easier way with Yang.

Without wasting more time, Dixi headed back into the fray, aiming to hit Blake with a good hit from her elbow, right into the huntress' gut... Or so it seemed, for once she was close enough she changed her target because she had noticed certain signal that Ryofu had given her. It was time to put to work their teamwork with a double kick aimed at Yang.

(Follow Cross Counter from Ryofu - Basic Attack if Ryofu misses)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 5:58 pm

Cross Counter (25) Fail
Basic Attack (56) Success
Black and Yellow (19,80,23) 1 Success, 2 Fail

Yang was too amped up to be done in by this tactic, she ducked to the ground to avoid Ryofu's lethal leg. In this compromised position, Dixi was able to hit her with her own kick, but the impact was much less than she might have liked. In retaliation, Blake ran after the other woman in black and slashed her back with her katana. The busty brawler tried to follow this up with two wild swings, but they didn't hit home.

"Hey! What's the big deal ganging up on me?" Yang complained as she regrouped with her neko friend.

"I guess they consider you the greater threat. For obvious reasons." Blake answered her, taking a breath and realigning her focus.

Dixi: 19 Stamina, 7 Ki
Ryofu: 26 Stamina, NoXLimit 2/3
Yang: 21 Stamina, 5 Ammo, 1 Burning Spirit
Blake: 28 Stamina, 3 Clones
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 6:10 pm

Their combo attack had failed...Ryofu was a little crestfallen by that, but only for a moment. They'd practiced that. Maybe it was too obvious. Or maybe Yang was just that good. Either way, it'd fallen apart, despite their best efforts.

She shot Dixi a side glance. "...switch!" With that one word, she bolted off, this time taking her aim directly at Blake next. She needed to keep the momentum going, that was how she rolled. Her heart was going fast and it truly looked like she was getting faster as time went on, as if she had been warming up until now. She singled out the dark-haired woman and launched a blindingly fast kick from low to high at her to knock her off guard, starting up the exchanges again.

(Snap Kick)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 6:19 pm

"Thought you liked the attention." It was a bummer that their combo failed but at least she got a hit in. She also felt the slash on her back, that was going to leave a mark that's for sure.

When Ryofu asked for a target switch, Dixi agreed and focused her attention on Yang. "You heard her." She stretched her arms and legs before taking a deep breath and aiming to deliver a hook at Yang's gut.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 6:30 pm

Snap Kick (Auto)
Basic Attack (97) Crit Fail
Indulgent Stretches (Auto)
Entrancing Derriere (50) Success

As Dixi gave herself a stretch, Yang had the same idea. "You and me, huh? I can already feel those good memories coming back to me. Like the way you ogled my body when I did this~" she teased as she slowly and deliberately gave her foe a good look at all of her curves.

Meanwhile, Blake was too slow to stop Ryofu's kick, but she was fast enough to turn around and stick her ass out at her like she did with Dixi. "I guess it's fair that you get a turn with me, too. Wouldn't want you to miss out on this...." The catgirl said as she gently swayed her hips and gave her cheeks a jiggle the way a midara taught her. The green-haired lightning bolt found herself as dumbstruck by this display as Dixi was by Yang's.

Dixi: 19 Stamina, 7 Ki, Infatuated
Ryofu: 24 Stamina, NoXLimit 2/3, Hypnotized
Blake: 27 Stamina, 3 Clones
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 1:55 am

Maybe it was because Ryofu was there with her this time but Dixi wasn't going to let Yang's tricks work on her this time. Before her eyes had the slight chance to wander, she slapped herself a couple of times on the cheeks to get her thoughts in the right place. "Sorry but not this time."

But Yang wasn't her target this time, she had noticed that Ryofu was having some trouble so, risking getting attacked from the back. Dixi aimed a right hook at Blake in order to aid Ryofu.

(Wake Up -> Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 2:51 am

As she pulled herself back around from the first hit she threw at Blake, the woman didn't seem that bothered from it. Ryofu felt like she did a decent job at it...a little disheartening, but she needed to keep up the pressure if she wanted to-

Why couldn't she take her eyes off of Blake's butt? Sure, it was nice, but she didn't think she was that horny. She wasn't even into butts that much! Plus, Dixi's was nicer...why couldn't she take her eyes off of it? She was getting a little frustrated...Ryofu was trying to force her gaze off of it to retaliate, but she was having trouble ripping her eyes off of the movement. It had to be a trick! Some kind of magic, or something...she didn't wanna think about what else it could mean.

(Struggle -> Thunder Slap)

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 9:27 am

Wake Up (Auto), Basic Attack (3,22) Success
Struggle (8 ) Success, Thunder Slap (49) Fail
Team Pose (Auto)

Dixi pulled her head out of the gutter after some effort. When she struck the catgirl, it helped Ryofu look away from her as well. Unfortunately, they felt themselves going right back to the gutter when they looked back at the Huntresses. Yang and Blake each took a seductive pose that gave their audience another chance to gawk at their assets. "You were right, they are a little vulnerable to getting teased." the Faunus observed as she gave her partner's breasts a tempting jiggle.

"I know they're loyal to each other, but they still blush like roses looking at us. Well, I guess anyone with eyes would, wouldn't they?" The blonde replied as she gave Blake's ass a big squeeze.

Dixi: 16 Stamina, 11 Ki, Disadvantage
Ryofu: 22 Stamina, NoXLimit 2/3, Disadvantage
Blake: 26 Stamina, 3 Clones
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 1:36 pm

It was time, Dixi could feel the surge of energy inside her. Even if their opponents were keen on distracting them, her mind was focused. A green aura started to appear around her, as well as a soft breeze. "Alright. Let's get this show on the road."

Dixi nudged Ryofu's elbow to let her know of what she had in mind and, seeing the state she was in, should be pretty much enough clue to let her in the plan. With the speed that this new power gave her, Dixi started to run in circles around Blake and Yang, intending to trap them in a makeshift tornado while waiting for Ryofu to put the final bow on their combination.

(Clear Mind -> Ripping Gale)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee   Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dixi and Ryofu vs. Bumblebee
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next