Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 1:36 am

Every kiss she made took a part of her, in one single gulp. It scratched that itch, it made her feel whole. She needed it, and the woman below her could give it to her. The figure ruffled her hair, caressed her cheek, glided her hands over her body, all while she let Dixi scratch that itch again, and again, and again...

"Take your fill, Dixi." Each time she did, she felt slightly more tired. But she wanted to keep going, each time. Her desire to take more made her push past that feeling. It was a drive to indulge herself more, taking more to make herself feel full, while giving bits of herself each time in trade.

And yet, as she did, those voices were coming back, and then immediately silenced, again and again. Dixi couldn't notice them, as they were being pushed down. She was too busy embracing the madness she was in, right in this moment.

"You can leave everything to me, Dixi." The tone of the words was so gentle, so kind, even as she took all that she had from her. A figured draped in darkness floated over Dixi, whispering sweet words into her ear, draped in succulent poison. "She will make it all right, Dixi," it said to her. "Look how happy she makes you, you can see it in her face. Look how happy you make her." That smile was one of admiration and praise. One that said 'good job, I am proud of you'.

"It feels good to make her happy, doesn't it~?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 1:41 am

"She makes me happy..." Another kiss. "It feels so good to make her happy..." And another one, and another, and another. It felt so good, so warm, the pleasure was incredible. The sweet words from the shadows just making it more and more pleasant.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 2:14 am

Dixi's mind was swimming in her own thoughts, lost in a sea of pleasure and driving herself to the point of maddening repetition. The shadows giggled, reaching her hands over to cup her breasts and grope them, barely eliciting a response from the frenzied woman. "That's right, very good~ She's happy because you're happy~ And you're so, so happy..." The shadows moved to undress both of them at once, slipping Dixi's shirt off without disrupting her rhythm, letting her savor every gulp she was subjected to.

"...because you're here. With me." Another kiss, another gulp. "Listening to me." And another. "Letting it all fade away..." And another..."I know how to make you happy..." And even more. Dixi was panting, tired, but continuing like a mad woman, losing herself in raw pleasure...and then, all at once, it stopped. The figure, fully revealed now, opened her arms, baring it all for her.

"And now...rest." Her open chest was waiting for her amidst the petals. "Trust me...to make you happy."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 2:18 am

"So happy..." Dixi moaned as the shadows groped her chest, losing herself more and more in the sea of pleasure.

When it stopped, Dixi rested her head on the woman's chest, nuzzling gently against it. "I trust you... I love you... Ophelia..." Despite every other voice and sound being muffled and made disappear, there was one sound that started ringing around Dixi in the dreamscape. A ringing bell that was sounding lightly but steadily.

Are you sure about that?

Dixi looks like she was starting to doubt, she relented, her head still resting on Ophelia's chest but her ravenous assault seemed to be slowing... "I..."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 12:10 pm

Ophelia's hand gently pet her head as it laid between her soft chest. "I love you too, Dixi," the figure said to her in the calming, motherly tone she loved. The kind of voice that wrapped someone up in a blanket of security and would never let them go. Even as she laid there, catching her breath, the sound that her mind was playing on repeat could still be heard, thumping in the back of her mind. It was strong, overpowering, and only pushed her closer to the elder fairy. To hear her heartbeat, feel it match the noise that played on repeat in her mind. A constant reminder that deep down, she wanted more.

But that voice had not gone unnoticed to the shadows. What in the world was that, it thought to itself. It had thought it had gotten all of those. "It wants to confuse you, Dixi." The shadows whispered into her ear. "Of course you are happy. Why would you not be~?" The temptations were still very present, even as she grew tired even in her dream. Images of her passion were inserted into her head, moments where she was happy to indulge, and let loose.

"Stay with me, Dixi...forever." The fairy's angelic voice rung out, as the flowers around them began to billow and circle around them. It looked to engulf the both of them, shielding them from the rest of the world. "Stay with me..." She kept Dixi laying on her chest the whole time, letting the tired girl rest. Of course she was tired. She had given so much. She had taken so much. And she would continue to give, and take, and give, and take...it was a life that anyone could never even dream of...

...right?

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 12:17 pm

The whispers only made the woman more confused as the bell kept ringing, she looked at Ophelia with a confused look on her face, she wanted to stay, she loved her but... What was this feeling? And what was that bell... That voice besides the sweet whispers of temptation...

You are better than that are you not?

The woman was clearly torn, the voice was so, so familiar... It was calling her just as much as Ophelia was... "I... I..."

Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 12:39 pm

She looked up at the elder fairy with a pleading look on her face, distraught and torn between two ends. Ophelia looked down at her with a gentle smile. "Shhhhh..." She leaned forward to give her a kiss, with a single gulp, and then a kiss on the forehead, soft as could be. "It is okay, Dixi. Everything is okay..." She spoke to her like a distressed child, slowly and calmly, as she guided her face back to her chest to rest.

The shadows were sure that she had silenced any of the nagging thoughts around her. There was no doubt in her mind! Which meant...this was coming from her, specifically. Ohh, there was quite a bit of baggage to this one, wasn't there? If Ophy had wanted to tame this one, she would have her work cut out for her. As she was now, she was being pulled between two different ends, and if she wanted to keep her like she wanted, the shadows might need to dig deeper...

"Sleep with me, Dixi..." Ophelia's voice was as comforting as the pillows she rested her head on. "Sleep, and let yourself be calm...for I am with you..." The flowers around them billowed as they went higher. They were starting to obscure the view around them, and once they did fully, it would fully separate them from everything else...just Dixi, and Ophelia, and the shadows they both cast.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 12:46 pm

The voices and the bell seemed to be silenced for a while once the flowers obscured everything. Dixi nuzzled against Ophelia's chest, her eyelids feeling heavier and heavier, she closed her eyes, resting, sleeping. The voices and the bell silenced... For now...

How long are you going to lay there? Pathetic

There it was again, the voices, different one yet familiar one and the bell was back, ringing louder now in Dixi's head...
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 2:12 pm

As the flowers swirled around them in every color she could imagine, blocking out the view, the mountains, the riverbed, the sun even above. It was a darkness, but a comfortable darkness, that removed her from the rest of the world. "Shhhhhh..." said the Elder Fairy, holding her in her arms. "No more worries..." Her hand gently caressed her head as she drifted, even in her dream. The sounds in her mind were fighting with the sounds of her body, one that was strong for being against the Elder Fairy in such a way. It scratched that itch, even if it was at odds with the voice inside her head. One that chastised her, in contrast to the sweet words that assuaged her.

The last thing she heard before the darkness with darkness took her was a single phrase, piercing yet comforting:

"Good girl..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 2:32 pm

Dixi's dream finally faded away. She slowly opened her eyes, unsure of what happened or about what she dreamed. She had a slight blush on her face and her body felt slightly hot. She got on her feet, still a bit wobbly from the feeding process but soon she managed to remain stable on her own.

Looking around Dixi wondered for how long was she asleep and, more importantly, what caused that dream, it was... Intimate and she had only known Ophelia for a little while, there was no way she could... Right? A quick double slap on her cheeks finally set her course of thoughts in the right trail. "Alright. I feel much better now... I should go and say goodbye to Ms.Ophelia and Katarina before I head back..."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 3:43 pm

The distant rumble of thunder and the pitter patter of rain was the first thing Dixi could make out as she awoke. The day had very quickly turned to night, as she could only wonder how long she had been asleep for. Everything had felt so real...it was enough to make someone blush just from remembering it. Shakily, she went for the door.

She was definitely not fully recovered from that feeding session, but the two fairies weren't quite there for her, either. The house felt surprisingly empty, but she had to admit that she hadn't seen much of it in the time she was here. Perhaps they were just in another part of it instead, as she was left alone in the dining room.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 3:49 pm

Dixi looked outside through the window, it was pretty late and raining on top of that. "Well, looks like the day got sour... I wonder where Ms.Ophelia and Katarina went..." She decided to wander around the house for a little, see if she could find the pair of fairies before she left.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 4:05 pm

The rumbling thunder outside was the only thing she could hear as she wandered about the house. Nothing seemed particularly out of the ordinary, and from what little she had seen of the house, everything seemed in order. The pantry was stuffed with herbs and plants of many varieties that Dixi probably would not recognize. Did the forest really grow this many on its own? However, in the very back of the pantry...

"Now, where did Ophy put that last one...? She couldn't have shoved it this far back!" A little purple speck, waaaay in the back, was looking for one in particular. "Honestly, this is ridiculous! She knows that one is important, and she goes and shoves it all the way back here..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 4:20 pm

Dixi noticed the familiar form of Katarina searching for something in the pantry, she seemed to have some difficulties though. "Need help, Katarina?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 4:49 pm

"And, there we g-EE!" The sudden sound of the voice completely caught her off guard, causing her to jump, throwing the glass container upwards, smacking against the top of the cabinet, shattering and raining all of it's contents onto her. "Ohhh, dammit...Ophy's gonna kill me for thi-ah, ah, ahCHOO!" The powder that was in the bottle in small doses was everywhere, now, causing the little fairy to sniffle as she looked up at Dixi.

"You're awake! Hi! My night's not been going so great." She chuckled to herself as she shook off the purple powder.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 4:53 pm

"Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." She looked around for a piece of cloth she could give to the fairy. She did find one on a nearby cabinet and handed it to Katarina. "Not a good night? Did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 5:00 pm

The purple powder was everywhere, now, as she wiped off what was on her, at least. It was big enough that she was able to use it like a large towel. "Thanks. Just needed a break from Ophy, that's all. I don't fully get her, sometimes. We didn't have a lot when we were younger, I get that! But sometimes she goes a little too far." She wiped her entire face with the cloth, rubbing it around and getting all of that out of her. It was the same color as her dress, so it was hard to see with the naked eye.

"So, how are you feeling? First time's wild, huh? She did warn you, you know!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 5:05 pm

"Too far?" Dixi wondered about that little statement but, at the mention of the feeding she blushed heavily and her body heat up a little...

Gulp, gulp, gulp

"W-Well, it was intense alright..." She decided to keep the little dream she had a secret, no real reason to mention that feeding them caused her to have a, almost, wet dream about Ophelia. "But I'm feeling better now, I'm glad I could repay you two. You did look hungry after all." Dixi smiled gently before offering her hand to Katarina.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 1:21 am

"Well, I certainly was, at least." Katarina finished fluffing herself with the cloth, the part she used being colored a dark purple. She was going to approach the hand offered to her before..."Oh, wait! Need to check..." Katarina went to the shattered remains of the bottle to look at the label. "Oh...crap." She threw what was left of the label behind her over her shoulder. "Okay, well, I've got about five minutes left. After that I'm probably gonna be out like a light, for a while..." The little fairy let out a yawn, stepping onto the outstretched hand.

"So, you gonna end up going, tonight? Sounds awful out there. I wouldn't wanna go anywhere in this weather...plus, you've seen how rough it can get. Dunno about you, but that sounds pretty nasty..." Her blinking was off rhythm at this point, a sign she was fading fast.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 1:24 am

Something about the way Katarina was feeling made Dixi rise a brow, maybe it had to do with that powder. "I don't know. I wouldn't want to overstay, you know?" She brought Katarina close to her face, picking up the label on the fairy's shoulder. "Are you okay, Katarina?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 1:36 am

On the label was written "Chamomile + Passionflower" in rather crude writing. She could only imagine the fairies weren't really adjusted to more natural writing when it came to their posture, but it was a strange mixture.

"We usually..." Katarina let out another yawn, looking sleepier by the second. "We usually put a tiiiiiiny little pinch of that stuff in our tea." She pinched her fingers together to emphasize just how little they normally use. "Helps us sleep at night, n' stuff. Also good so nobody gets freaked out...and stuff..." She was fading very quickly. Considering how small the amount they normally used was, and that she had been absolutely covered in the stuff...one thought could very quickly lead into another. "'s really powerful, ya know." She let out what sounded like a drunk little giggle, her head bobbing a little bit.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 1:47 am

They used that in their teas? The effects looked similar to how Dixi felt last night. She suddenly felt exhausted... What if...? Dixi shake her head to get rid of the thought but, even after doing that, the shadow of suspicion was still there.

Gulp, gulp, gulp

Dixi gently took Katarina back to the bedroom and placed the little fairy on the bed, covering her with a sheet. "..." She remained lost in thoughts for a little while, had Ophelia been using that powder on her? She did felt TOO tired all of the sudden... "I really need to ask Ms.Ophelia..." With that thought in mind, Dixi walked out of the bedroom, leaving little Katarina sleeping comfortably on the bed.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 2:02 am

By the time that Dixi was done ruminating, Katarina had fallen face first into her palm, fast asleep as her wings drooped from exhaustion. She really was out like a light from the amount she was covered in, and Dixi had no issues slipping her into bed.

Dixi had a number of questions racing through her mind...but she didn't know the house very well. If Katarina had been awake, she likely would have been able to tell her where she was going, but she probably wasn't going to have much luck waking her for that. With the storm raging outside, it was the perfect opportunity to find the elder fairy and ask her a few questions to ease the thoughts in her mind. Maybe it was all a misunderstanding.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 2:05 am

"I better find Ms.Ophelia..." This might have all been a big misunderstanding, Ophelia was so nice, so kind... And made her feel so good... There was no way she could have drugged her... Right? With those doubts in mind, Dixi started wandering around the house, looking for the elder fairy.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 2:25 am

Dixi was able to take in more of the rustic home, and it's features. The fairies had mentioned that humans had at one point lived her, but judging by the age of some of the furniture and the wood itself, that point might have been some time ago. Some greenery grew in from the floorboards, as well, with a few vines and even a few flowers peeking in from the floor. Despite that, it was surprisingly well kept. That said, the storm was rough on it, as some parts of the room were unfortunately leaking.

She wandered aimlessly through the house, looking for any trace of the elder fairy, before she started to hear voices coming from a room upstairs. They were muffled from distance, but she was able to follow along and grow closer.

"...think of her? She's rather sweet, if a little too trusting..." The first was definitely Ophelia's, no doubt.

"She's got some emotional hangups, here and there...but I think you can still do it, no problem. What can I say~ You have a way with words." And then there was a second voice speaking with her. One that Dixi had never heard before, and yet, for some reason, felt familiar. Hearing it was a very out-of-body experience.

"If you say so, then I trust you. She is rather adorable. I'll have to be careful, though. Too quickly and I might scare the poor girl off." The tone she used was so familiar and relaxed. It still had that calm, relaxing tone, but it was far more open than Dixi had probably heard from her.

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next