Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 3:50 pm

Ophelia thought for a moment, before picking up Katarina off of her shoulder and holding her close. "Unfortunately, that I cannot do. Who knows what the terrain ahead could be like? Considering your track record so far, it would be safer for me to stay with you and make sure more spills do not happen. I did say I would prevent that personally, did I not? And besides...if some strange force is prowling about my home, giving creatures like us a bad name...I would like to see it expunged myself." The elder fairy was indignant about this, causing the figure from the shadows to giggle at her act of bravado. She knew fairies could be excellent actors, but Ophy and Kat really were the best of the best.

Ophelia pointed in the direction of the marks. "If we are to find these spirits, we must follow the trail. These marks...they still feel fresh. We would do well to hurry, before whatever caused them disappears into the night." Indeed, the trek they had made so far had caused the sun to start to fall, the sky painted orange in the few spots that were able to peer through the canopy.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 3:57 pm

Dixi had been so focused on the task at hand that she didn't realized how much time had passed. She looked at Ophelia a bit torn. Her bravery was to be commended, if what Katarina said was true, fairies weren't very strong and that worried her.

In the end, she decided to let them tag along. They knew the forest and, if the situation needed it, she could always overpower her limiter. She would suffer some backslash but she trusted Ophelia and Katarina, the taller fairy had saved her twice already after all. "Fine but if a fight breaks out get behind me, despite the clumsy shows from before I'm pretty strong, you know?" Dixi grinned with sincerity before starting to follow the trail, whatever that thing was, it was close...
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 4:08 pm

Ophelia chuckled at Dixi's response, holding Katarina by her chest. "Very well, very well...in that case, let us be off. With all of this, your quarry is likely not far..." With that, she turned and started walking towards the marks, with Dixi in tow. It wasn't long before they saw something most unusual: what could only be described as a floating spirit. It looked like a skull, but slightly bigger, and having purple smoke billowing from it, the same purple that marked the trees. She had spared no expense in making this as authentic as possible, it had seemed. "OH MY GOD IT'S RE-"

Ophelia covered Katarina's mouth as she quickly darted behind a tree, out of sight. Dixi had done the same almost instantly, as the two observed the creature. "Do you think it is only the one?" She whispered to Dixi from her hiding spot, holding Katarina close. Despite never having seen an 'evil spirit' before today, Ophelia had survival instincts that were kicking in to properly let her react to such a thing. Katarina did as well, but you wouldn't have known from her carefully planned reaction.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 4:12 pm

Dixi looked around the spirit. So far it seemed to be alone but there could be more hidden close by. "There might be more. Wait here just in case." Laying low, Dixi moved slowly towards the being, making sure to avoid making any noises until she was close enough to dispatch it.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 4:30 pm

Ophelia nodded as Dixi started moving in to the spirit. She would have to ask her later if this is what real evil spirits are like, since it was quite ghastly. Trees that it phase through were left with those same purple marks, like it was corrupting the things it moved through. As Dixi got close, the spirit noticed the sound of a stray footstep, quickly spinning around and letting out a horrible noise of what could only be described as anger. As it did, another started to form...right by the two fairies. Prepared for them, it seemed. As Katarina let out a shriek at the sudden appearance, Ophelia held her daughter close as she stared down the creature, her body starting to glow.

"Dixi! Do not look this way!" A moment after she said that, the area around her seemed to explode with light, like a flashbang burst that seemed to momentarily daze the spirit. The elder fairy took that moment to dash to a new hiding spot away from the floating skull, intent on a game of cat and mouse until Dixi could dash in.

The figure conducted the whole scene with both hands, humming silently to herself in the darkness with a satisfied smile on her face, waving her hands back and forth and having the two facsimiles of spirits screech and shout just like the real thing. She was the operator of everything going on, and while no harm would come to anyone, she had to make it convincing...which was the easiest thing in the world for someone like her.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 4:36 pm

"Damn it." She had no time to waste. There was a second spirit and it was chasing the fairies. Creating a blade made of Ki on her hand, Dixi quickly rushed after the one chasing the fairies.

She knew that this action would leave her back open so, as a precautions, she fired a blast of Ki towards the other spirit. "I'm coming, Ms.Ophelia! Don't worry!" Despite being fakes, and by the fact that Dixi was unaware of this, the black haired woman had a pretty worried look on her face as she aimed her blade at the criature.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 4:46 pm

The burst of ki that she had launched at the first was enough to waylay it for a moment, but not cause it to dissipate, only seeming to make it angrier. The second was chasing after the fairies so intently that it didn't notice Dixi rushing at it with ki blade in hand before it was too late, the energy burst plunging into its skull. The being seemed to fizzle away in the wind, fully spent after that. The screech from the first was heard next as both Dixi and Ophelia turned to face it.

"I can stun it like before! You will only have a moment!" Ophelia only had enough in her for one more burst of light, but it was all she needed, and probably all Dixi needed too. She gathered up her own energy, her core starting to glow...

"NOW!" "GO GO!" The space around her erupted into bright light, stunning the spirit momentarily. Hopefully Dixi remembered to keep her eyes closed enough to not be blinded by it as well.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 4:49 pm

Dixi closed her eyes until Ophelia gave her the sign. The moment the fairy gave the green light, Dixi dashed towards the second spirit with her blade aimed at the skull to get rid of it once and for all...
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 5:00 pm

The floating spirit, blinded by the sudden burst of light, was unable to right itself before the blade of ki plunged itself into its skull, forcefully ending the spirit's existence as it faded away in the wind. Little Katarina clapped at the display. "We did it!" Dixi would be unable to hear it, but the cloaked figured clapped as well. She really was as strong as she feared, especially since she was holding back...or being held back, perhaps? Regardless, she was playing her role perfectly, following the script without even realizing it.

Ophelia approached Dixi, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Do not worry; we are both unharmed. And what about you? I hope those nasty things did not injure you..." She was carefully inspecting her form like a doting parent, looking over anywhere that might have been damaged.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 5:05 pm

"That should take care of that..." Dixi wiped the sweat from her forehead before looking at Ophelia and Katarina. "I'm glad you two are safe. Don't worry, these things didn't even scratch me." She wasn't sure sure if there were more of them, it would be better to act cautiously for the time being. "I don't know if there are more of them... For now it looks like it's clear."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 5:11 pm

Ophelia, satisfied with the look of her body that seemed unharmed, nodded to herself, pulled herself back up, and gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze. "In that case, we should continue the search. Especially before it grows dark." Sure enough, even the twilight was starting to fade, as the orange was starting to grow darker. Wandering about the forest at night was a dangerous situation. However, if Ophelia had timed it right, it only be a matter of moments before that which she put in her tea would kick in. Both she, and her shadow-y helper, were well aware of the timing.

"So those things were scaring people away? Freaky...and nasty, too!" She looked over at the nearby trees with the same gooey marks left behind. "Hopefully the trees will recover, soon..."

"Indeed. How fare you, Dixi? Shall we do a cursory look about to see if we can find more?" Any moment now...

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 5:24 pm

"You are right we should continue the search before-" Dixi was unable to finish that sentence before she fell to her knee, a wave of exhaustion suddenly coming over her. "H-Huh? Weird... I didn't use that much energy..."

She was having trouble to even keep her eyes open. After a brief moment, Dixi slapped her cheeks before trying to get back on her feet. "I feel... Sluggish all of the sudden..."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 6:12 pm

Ah, there it was. Despite her bravado, and her original energy, it would only be a matter of time before that feeling overtakes her completely. It was a potent combination of various herbs that would be enough to put out an elephant or two, much less a normal person, no matter how strong they were. The onlooker had to hand it to Ophy: her mastery and knowledge of the plants that grew around the forest could be downright scary, and could probably be used to help a number of people...but she loved that the fairy preferred to use it like this.

Katarina fluttered over to Dixi, who was having trouble just staying upright. "H-Hey, that thing didn't get you, right?!? Hold on!"

"Perhaps the excitement finally got to her...regardless, trying to continue the hunt in your current state would be a losing engagement." The Elder Fairy crouched down to meet her, knowing full well the extent of the symptoms she was feeling. "Can you walk, Dixi? We should return to my home for now. You are in no condition to hunt."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 11:32 pm

"N-No. Don't worry I just need a minute." Dixi tried to stand still but her legs were failing her to the point where she was wobbling non-stop.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 11:46 pm

Goodness, she was stubborn. Dixi was still trying her best, but the sensation was only going to get worse until her body gave in. She clearly was rather strong, however, considering that concoction had not put her down entirely yet through sheer force of will.

Ophelia let out a sigh, and crossed her arms as she looked down at her. "Dixi, you are fatigued. That much is obvious. If you are truly well enough to go out hunting for more of those dreadful spirits...stand up straight and look me in the eye when you say it. Only then will I relent." She had that tone like a stern parent again, forcing Dixi to prove her own condition. She knew that she couldn't, but Dixi herself needed to know that.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 11:53 pm

Dixi tried her best to do just that... But she was too tired and her body wasn't answering her properly. When she tried to look up to Ophelia's face her legs gave in and the woman fell face first into the fairy's cleavage. A blush invaded Dixi's face when pulled away almost immediately. "S-Sorry about that! I-I guess I'm more tired than I thought... I have no idea why..."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 12:08 am

During that entire exchange, Ophelia had kept her arms crossed under her chest the entire time. Dixi could have kept her face there the entire time and it likely would have kept her upright. It was also probably extremely comfortable, as her body was probably begging Dixi to just let that sleep take her. She lightly shook her head. "It has been quite a bit of excitement, dear. And if you have not noticed, we have been doing this until it grew dark." Sure enough, the sun had set over the horizon by now, and the sky was painted a deep blue.

"Dixi, look!" Katarina pointed to the marks on the tree as they started to fizzle and fade away. "Maybe they went away when you got them!" Sure enough, all of the marks that they could make out were having a similar reaction...no doubt in response to their shadowy figure's quick thinking. Watching her tumble face first right into Ophy's chest was enough to get a giggle out of her, though. She should try that, sometime.

"Let's try a different approach, then." Unclasping her arms, Ophelia approached Dixi and gently guided her face back between her chest instead, her arms lightly wrapping around her. "If you cannot escape something as simple as this, what hope would you have if you went hunting for more of those things? Prove me wrong." Stubbornness was one thing, but her strength was very quickly fading on her. Things were getting harder by every moment, and eventually she would have to realize that.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 12:27 am

"Hmpf!?" Dixi's face lit up like a Christmas tree when Ophelia guided the woman's head between her breasts. It was so soft and warm that Dixi could have just closed her eyes and slept. She didn't though, she tried to prove the fairy that she was fine... But she couldn't even move from the woman's embrace and she knew that fairies weren't very strong nor Ophelia was holding her tightly, she was only gently embracing her and Dixi couldn't gather the strength to move away, so maybe Ophelia was right.

After a few moments, Dixi stopped struggling, the fairy's point was proven. She was too tired and, like Katarina pointed out before, it seemed as if the presence of the spirit started to fade the moment she defeated the last one. "O-Okay... Y-You are right... C-Can you..." Dixi was really embarrassed and the look on her face was probably making the shadowy presence laugh to herself so hard.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 12:40 am

"Ah ah ah! Consider it a punishment for pushing yourself too hard." Her tone was somewhat playful, even if she was practically putty in her hands. She was almost out like a light, by now, and it was likely that her limbs were starting to go numb. All the stubbornness in the world couldn't fight what would come soon. And yes, the figure watching from the shadows was brought to tears from the show. The girl couldn't even form words right! Ophy had her exactly where she had wanted her, and she didn't know people could get that red! Now this, this was a day well spent.

Without pushing her too far out from between her chest, Ophelia reached down to scoop her up to carry her with both arms, Dixi's head resting against her chest automatically at this point. "Sleeeep, Dixi...your body craves it. Let it come, naturally..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 1:01 am

Dixi wanted to protest but, at that point, her whole body was going limb... It felt so warm... So comfortable... She couldn't even keep her eyes open when Ophelia scooped her up, she didn't have the energy to protest. She just rested there in Ophelia's soft pillows, soon falling into a quick slumber.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 1:27 am

Finally, all of that took hold, and she was fast asleep in her arms. It had taken more effort than she had expected to get her to this point, but she finally had her right where she had wanted her to begin with. "Whew. What a fighter! She would've kept flailing about if you hadn't have done that, huh?"

"Indeed she would have..." The Elder Fairy gently tilted Dixi's head from out of her chest and used a finger to open and close her mouth to test how much it had affected her. Not a single response. She was in an almost coma like state now, the effects fully taking hold.

The shadowy figure appeared behind her in full force, eager to see the prey she had snatched up. "Damn, Ophy, you really did it. Do we have our fun with her now? I'm not against it~"

"No, no...not yet. That said..." Ophelia leaned in close and placed her lips around Dixi's, eager to get a taste and set the next part of her plan in motion. Dixi, as deeply asleep as she was, wouldn't even wake from the sensation that went through her body at that moment.

gulp, gulp, gulp

The ends of her fingers twitched slightly with each one, but her body still stayed sound asleep all the while. It was only a small taste, before she pulled back, licking her lips. "Mmm...divine." With that, she guided Dixi's head back inbetween her chest, fully succumbing to the effects by now. "That was to give her body the memory. It will remember, even if she does not. Addiction is a powerful thing. And we're going to give it to her, quickly." The evil little smile on her face could not be ignored, as she looked over at her dark-haired partner in crime. "That was wonderful, out there." She gave her a quick kiss. "Is that truly what evil spirits are? Truly nasty things."

"Mhm~ The real ones are a bit more durable, though. She didn't know that, obviously." Her eyes trailed up and down Dixi's sleeping form. "Mmm, she's going to be so much fun once she's ready~"

"I agree wholeheartedly." With that, the figure vanished back into the shadows and the two fairies made their way back to their home in the darkness of night, sleeping Dixi in tow.

-------

Dixi wouldn't even begin to stir for some time, only showing the faintest signs of such when light brushes against her face gently. She was in a bed of some sort, in a room she did not recognize, but the smells and general look of the place was definitely familiar. She still felt fatigued and exhausted, the fluffy mattress being a powerful temptation in her current state.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 1:42 am

Dixi shake her head and rubbed her eyes. How long had she been sleeping? Her body still felt a bit numb and, for some reason, she had a weird dream she couldn't really remember much besides a sound:

gulp, gulp, gulp

That sound was all she could remember from the dream and, for some reason, her body felt a bit hot at the thought. "I must have been more tired than I though..."

It was tempting to just rest a little more but she had to make sure the spirits were really gone... Her body though, didn't agree with her. "Still not fully recovered?" She looked around, Ophelia and Katarina didn't seem to be anywhere nearby and she was still tired. A little against her will, thanks to her body's current state, Dixi rested her head once again against the pillow. The moment she did that, she started to feel her eyes closing again, it was so hard to keep them open due to the fatigue she was feeling. A yawn escaped her lips as she fully accepted the incoming slumber, just a little more wouldn't hurt, right?
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 11:57 am

Her body still needed time to recover from the drug that was in her, Dixi's body feeling sluggish and unresponsive still. The sleep she fell into when her head hit the pillow was nowhere near as strong and forced as the one she had experienced last night, but it was at least going to help her recover.

About an hour later, the door slowly opened as two faces peeked inside. Dixi was still asleep, although it was much lighter than it was before. "Is she asleep still...?" Ophelia whispered quietly.

"Hmm...lemme check!" Katarina fluttered in, going over to the bed and landing on her stomach. "Dixi!" She bounced a little on it. "Sleepyhead!" Another bounce. "Wake up!" She did this a few times, hoping to get a response.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 12:07 pm

Despite the bounces and callings coming from Katarina Dixi was sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 12:52 pm

At seeing that her efforts had borne no results, Katarina looked up at her mother. "That didn't work at all! Wow, she's out like a light!"

The Elder Fairy pushed open the door, revealing that she had been carrying a tray of some tea, colored blue by the blueberry flavor, along with some fruit and vegetables to help her recover. The tea had also been spiked again, a little stronger in that she would feel it much sooner. However, it seemed as though she was still recovering from the last one. Perhaps it was less that she was just very strong and stubborn, and more that she had been pushing down the effects until it had crashed into her. She set the tray on a nearby table as she pulled a chair towards the bed. Ophelia took a moment to look over how asleep she was, and, after determining that she was back to that same near-comatose state she was at earlier. She smiled, before leaning in and gently putting her lips against hers once again.

gulp, gulp, gulp

Another little taste, Dixi powerless to stop it. It was over as quickly as it had began, Dixi's mind none the wiser about these small portions the Elder Fairy had been taking from her...as well as unaware of the effects it was having on her, both body and mind. However, she could go a step further as she was now. "I believe the land of sleep is your area of expertise, is it not?"

The shadows giggled. "That they are~ Want me to make a fun dream for her?"

"If you would. You know the plan by now. Be creative. I know that will be easy for you." Ophelia got comfortable as the presence entered Dixi's sleeping mind, likely a blank canvas for her to sweep her darkened brush.

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next