Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 2:30 am

Dixi listened to the voices closely. One of them was Ophelia's for sure but who was the other one? She never heard it before but for some reason it felt... Familiar. They were speaking of emotional hangups and about scaring someone off... Dixi knew they were probably speaking about her but... How did that other voice know about her emotional hangups? What did she know about her?

This didn't help to ease Dixi's suspicions and, if she was to reach the bottom of it all, she had to ask the Elder and her mysterious companion. She opened the door determined to find out the truth. "Ms.Ophelia." She was holding the label in front of her, waiting to see the fairy's reaction to it.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 2:40 am

As Dixi opened the door, she only found one figure present in the room, that being the eponymous Elder Fairy she was looking for, lighting an extra candle. She seemed surprised by Dixi's sudden appearance. "Hm? Oh, Dixi! I did not know you were up at this hour! Dreadful weather we are having, yes? Nasty business, indeed..." She seemed unbothered by her entrance, and no trace of the other individual could be found on first glance.

Her gaze settled on the label in her hands, squinting her gaze to focus on it. "Hmm..." She thought for a moment, before putting her hands on her hips as she looked at Dixi. "Dear, if you wanted to know the secrets to my herbs and spices, you only needed to ask instead of raiding my pantry. Very direct, however, I like that!" She giggled, as she picked up the recently lit candle. "What brings you up this late at night? Hopefully the weather outside did not wake you."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 2:51 am

Gulp, gulp, gulp

An strange itch started to eat Dixi from inside out but she was strong-willed enough to push it down for now. She looked at the fairy, if she was playing dumb she was being convincing but the voices Dixi heard clashed with the act. "This was the result of an accident Katarina had. She broke a jar with this label... And she fell asleep like I did yesterday..." The time was now, she had to ask her now. "I'm sorry if I'm being rude but... Katarina said you use these herbs in your tea, Ms Ophelia... Did you... No, you did drug me, didn't you?"

Dixi closed her eyes, focusing her senses. People could hide their presence but Ki, Ki was always there the raw energy of life force. With her eyes closed she faced the presence hiding in the shadows. "Show yourself. I know you are there, you might hide your presence in the shadows but your Ki is still there."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 3:07 am

Ophelia blinked a few times at her response. "Oh, bother, did she? What a pity, it was a good thing we had just restocked that. I was just about to ask her if you had seen her while you were up. I knew she was taking too long. And it is true that I do use those in our tea, yes. Some of it was also in my own, when we shared that day. Helps keep the mind focused, you see. Why, I would imagine I would not have been nearly as calm with that whole evil spirit business without a little in my cup." She giggled, completely nonplussed by the accusation, that same gentle, inviting look on her face all the while. Her tone was so open, and just being close to her made some parts distracting to Dixi's gaze.

It wasn't until she reached out and noticed another figure that she actually got something of a response out of the elder fairy, as she set the candle down on a nearby table. "My, my, you are just full of surprises. Very well, I suppose that does warrant a bit of an explanation. You deserve that much, at the very least."

As she spoke, the figure that she felt the ki of unfolded itself out of Dixi's own shadow, draping her arms around her from behind. She whispered in her ear like a tempting snake, the voice dripping with something beyond the norm. "Hiiii~ Most wouldn't have noticed that. You're something special, you know that? My darling was totally right, thinking you would be a fun diversion."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 6:19 am

Dixi moved away from the woman's embrace, something about her felt... Wrong and sinister. The way she moved out from Dixi's own shadow felt familiar even. "A diversion? What is the meaning of this?" Part of her didn't want to believe it, she didn't want to believe that Ophelia had drugged her, that the fairy had some secret agenda where she wanted to take advantage of her in some way. Was she manipulating Dixi all along? Even little Katarina? Dixi really didn't want to believe it, she wanted it to be a playful prank or that she was mistaken. "Please tell me the truth."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 12:41 pm

The shadowy figure only giggled at her trepidation, not necessarily put off by it. "The truth, you say? Well, let us start from the beginning." Ophelia went over to the open door, gently pushing it closed from behind with a click. The figure snuggled up to her, and Ophelia gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"You came deep into the forest to look for some evil spirits or some such that the humans were afraid of. In the process, you met us, enjoying our solitude, were welcomed into our home, had something to keep you going, and we all went on a little trek through the forest until we stumbled into something quite nasty..." The figure next to her weaved her hands together, the trail leaving black billowing smoke, before pressing her palms together, forming the exact same spirit that Dixi had plunged her blade of ki together, screeching and all. She closed her palms together and the spirit vanished from sight, showing her full control over such a thing. She gave her fingers a wiggly wave towards Dixi as she settled back into the hug around Ophelia.

"And then, expended of all of your energy, you nearly collapsed out in the forest, to be graciously carried back to our home, where you were able to relax and recover. Out of the generousity of your heart, you graciously offered to feed us when we truly needed it, and the experience was so powerful that you passed out on the spot..." Ophelia tapped her chin in thought. "Did I miss anything, Ten-Ten?"

"Nope, I think that's everything~ Oh, and there's also the part where she's probably wanting to have that again~ Am I right?" The woman eyed her with a smug grin, fully aware of what was going on in that head of hers. Confusion, shock, disbelief, maybe even a little disgust. All those wonderful negative emotions.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 1:10 pm

Gulp, gulp, gulp

So it was all a trick, there were no such thing as evil spirits. It was all a plot from the dark haired woman behind Ophelia... No, maybe it was a plot of Ophelia herself. She wanted Dixi to spend all of her energy but that didn't add up. She didn't use nearly as much energy to feel so tired all of the sudden. Something about the way the woman mentioned her wanting to have that feeling again put Dixi on guard even more. "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 1:51 pm

The pair looked at each other. "The poor girl does not know how fairies work, Ten-Ten. Is that not so sad?"

"Wellll, you can't blame her for that~ Most people don't know the fine details like we do. And the ones that do, wellll..." She trailed off, giggling at the thought.

"True, true. I suppose that is through no fault of her own. We should educate her a little, do you not agree, Ten-Ten?" The woman enthusiastically nodded as she brought her gaze upon Dixi. Ophelia approached Dixi, placing her hand onto her chest. "I'm sure you can feel it, can you not? That nagging feeling in the back of your mind...that itch you just cannot scratch, that one that gets stronger when you get closer to me."

gulp, gulp, gulp

"Fairy addiction, dear." The smile on her face was predatory, and full of mirth. "Being fed upon once leads to a slight feeling in the back of ones mind. Being fed upon more has that feeling grow, until the body realizes what it is: they want more. That feeling grows, and grows, until it starts eclipsing what humans call 'common sense'. It's very powerful, as I am sure you can feel, right in this moment. So, then...shall I scratch your itch, Dixi?" She placed two fingers onto Dixi's chin as she slowly leaned forward, in full control of the situation.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 2:04 pm

She was right, there was an strange itch in the back of her head that was craving for more of that feeling. Dixi felt betrayed, she had trusted this woman, she truly wanted to help her and Katarina but in the end... It was all a ruse, to make her lower her guard...

Gulp, gulp, gulp

With Ophelia so close, it was so tempting to just let it happen... Let her scratch that itch that was consuming Dixi and, with every second, grew stronger and stronger. Her breathing was growing heavier and a blush appeared on her face... It was so close... It would feel so good... If only she let it happen...

Giving up already?

Suddenly, Dixi's eyes opened wide and pushed Ophelia back with a light wave of Ki, not meant to hurt the fairy but to create some distance between them. Dixi was still breathing heavily and that itch was still eating her alive from inside out but she managed to snap out of it. If what the fairy explained was true, she probably fed from her at least twice, and, if two times were putting her in this condition already, she didn't want to think what would happen on a third one. "No. I trusted you..."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 2:31 pm

The elder fairy skid across the ground from the light burst, clearly unharmed but a little flustered as she brushed herself off. The thunder roared outside, almost in time with the actions happening in the small cabin. "I suppose that you did. You still can, as well. The more you fight it, the harder it is going to be on you. I have only made you feel good, after all. So then, Dixi...what shall you choose?" Ophelia leaned against the door, the only way out of the room, and the figure floated with her, the both of them eyeing her.

"Shall I be allowed to scratch that itch, and finally let you be happy...or are you going to make this hard on yourself?" The elder fairy opened her arms, showing the embrace that awaited Dixi should she choose wisely. One way or another, Dixi would have to go through her, whichever option she chose.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 2:56 pm

So it all came to this didn't it? Dixi wished it didn't have to but... She had no other choice, she had somewhere to go back to, she couldn't let Ophelia make her into an addict chained to her will. "I'm sorry." Taking a combat stance, Dixi prepared herself for combat, she would try, at least, to make it as quick and painless as possible, her main goal wasn't to hurt Ophelia or her mysterious companion but to escape, she just needed to move them away from the door.

(Spirit Charge)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:14 pm

Ophelia simply shook her head. "Tsk, tsk...oh, Dixi, why must you make things so hard on yourself? You poor thing..." She let out a little sigh, before closing the distance between the two of them at a much faster rate than she probably had expected from a fairy, wrapping her arms around her before she could counter. She could have easily pushed the fairy off, but then...

gulp

A single, teasing moment that threw Dixi off of her balance and rhythm, as her chin rested between her chest. Ophelia's face was close to hers after they parted, trapped only by her mental state and her growing need. "Are you really sure that you wish to give this up?" Her words were like sweet honey to her addled mind. And addled it was, caught in a moment of indecision.

(Spirit Charge - Auto)
(Motherly Embrace - 100)

Dixi: 28 HP (Bound, 2 Ki, Hunger: 5, Stun)
Ophelia: 30 HP

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:17 pm

Dixi's mind went blank the moment she felt Ophelia's lips. She was speechless as she rested her head on the fairy's soft chest. "I... Trusted you... No..." She couldn't give up, this burning itch of hers, she would not lose to it.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:25 pm

Dixi's arms and protests went limp the second she got the first taste of that need being filled, once again. Ophelia chuckled at the sight, stubbornly refusing to quit, while also feeling that washed over feeling of relief at the first taste. Ophelia's hand brushed the back of her hair as she gave her a kiss on the forehead, pampering her in her inner conflict.

"Come back to bed with me, Dixi. You can trust me again...and I will scratch that awful itch for you. It would be so easy for you."

Dixi: 27 HP (Bound, 4 Ki, Hunger: 6)

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:30 pm

"No. Stop that, I don't want to hurt you!" Dixi's mind seemed to find a chance to focus, when that happened, she tried to push Ophelia away for a counter attack.

(Struggle -> Fiery Rush not using Ki)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:47 pm

The push had been successful, even as Ophelia had attempted to lean down to silence her, she was shoved backwards as Dixi attempted to throw out another attack to keep up the momentum. Just as she was able to connect, a hand reached out from the shadows to drag the Elder Fairy out of the way of the oncoming attack, quickly shuffling her out of the way.

"Are you sure you will be able to handle this, darling?" The shadows spoke to her, now having a form Dixi could associate with them.

"Oh, I will be fine. I am unharmed so far, am I not?" She ruffled herself a little, having been pushed out of the way of the door. Dixi could very easily escape now! But as she reached for the door, the knob did not turn, locked.

"Looking for this?" The key dangled from her hand, attached to one of her fingers. She dropped it between her large chest, the entire shape lost amidst it. It seems simply escaping wasn't going to be that easy.

(Struggle: 14)
(Fiery Rush: 79)

Dixi: 27 HP (6 Ki, Hunger: 6)

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:53 pm

Dixi gulps the moment she saw the landing spot of the key, a dangerous one for sure. Her gaze seemed glued to it for a moment before a blush appeared on her face. She needed that key but they weren't going to make it easy for her and, being in a closed space like this, she couldn't make use of all the weapons in her arsenal, she didn't want to destroy their home no matter the betrayal.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 5:09 pm

The next hit was too strong for Ophelia to move out of the way of in time, the fist colliding with the side of her face. The elder fairy let out a surprised squeak as she was pushed backwards, holding the side of her face. "Ophy!" The figure in the shadows immediately came out to hold her and look at the injury. "Are you okay? How do you feel? How many fingers am I holdi-"

"I am fine!" She was staying strong, despite that. "It is all right. I am more than capable o-"

"No. This right here? This is where I step in." Before the fairy could offer a word of protest, she melted back into the shadows, but not before giving Dixi a glare that would send a shiver down anyone's spine.

"Well...I suppose that shall be a thing to worry about, soon." Shaking off the feeling of wooziness, Ophelia quickly went forward and grasped her left breast, moving her hands in a way that would throw anyone off her game. "I wanted to make you happy. I wanted to feed that itch of yours. But it is alright. I forgive you. Because I know you didn't mean it." Ophelia's face was close to hers, now, and that itch was almost overpowering. It would be so easy for Dixi to close the gap herself, to have just a moment where it stopped, and felt so good...so she did.

(Basic Attack - 58)
(Sensational Temptations - 74)
(Stun - 14)
(Inflict Small - 55)

Dixi: 24 HP (8 Ki, Hunger: 6, Stun)
Ophelia: 29 HP

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 5:12 pm

The itch was burning her. She craved the feeling, she needed it but she couldn't give in... Her body didn't agree with her, it moved on its own to Dixi's surprise... It would be so easy... It would feel so good...

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 5:43 pm

Dixi's body moved in to accept the kiss, placing her lips against Ophelia's entirely of her own accord. Her body needed that itch scratched, and it was given a chance to do so of its own free will. Regardless of what her mind thought, her urges had to be quenched...

gulp, gulp

And it was met with sweet relief, scratched in just the right ways. She might have hated herself for taking the offer, but her body was met with such a sweet relief that was hard to deny for her action. "Good girl." She brought her free hand down her form, letting Dixi's eyes follow it. Accentuating all of her features, it would be hard for anyone to tear their eyes off of the sight in front of them, much less Dixi in her current state. "Do you see how good that feels? Let me give it to you...until you cannot take anymore."

(Ten Wheel: Nothing...? (Debuff Removal))
(Forest's Invitation: 74)

Dixi: 22 HP (10 Ki, Hunger: 6, Charm)
Ophelia: 29 HP

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 11:37 pm

It felt so good... So warm... So perfect... A sensation that made so easy crave for more and more and more. "So good..." Dixi had a dreamy look on her face for a while but, finally, her mind and body agreed. She put some distance between her and the Elder and shake her head to clear her thoughts. "No, I can't, I won't."

First thing she had to do was to calm down and think carefully. She slapped her own cheeks to clear her thoughts preparing herself to go back into the fight.

(Wake Up)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 12:06 am

Even though she pulled back from Ophelia, the elder fairy closed the distance to give her another kiss, preventing her from doing her recovery too much as she grabbed both of her hands while she did it.

gulp, gulp

"Ah...oh, but you absolutely can, Dixi." Ophelia was confident in her stride, and her tone. She just had to push, just a little bit, and Dixi would topple directly over the edge. However, Ten-Ten wanted to join in on the fun, as she materialized something directly out of Dixi's own shadow. Ophelia was quick to notice, as she quickly spun around behind the girl instead. "Dixi, have a look instead..."

The purple orb spun around her rapidly before floating directly at eye level. The orb itself was mesmerizing in its own right, catching her gaze instantly even as it floated around, her eyes tracking it automatically. But the longer she looked at it, the more clear the image looked...she could make out shapes, and figures, but it was so blurry...maybe if she spent time squinting really hard, she could see what made it so alluring.

Tenebria's form pulled itself out of the shadows underneath, watching the scene unfold with that smug grin she wore so well. "I couldn't let you have all the fun, now could I~? Give her some time, let's see that brain of hers work." Dixi's eyes glowed a faint purple as her mind was drawn in by the sphere, and the slowly forming image that, even though she couldn't make it out yet, was something she couldn't take her eyes off of.

(Wake Up - Auto)
(Feeding Time - 12)
(Ten Wheel: Fascination - 40)

Dixi: 20 HP (10 Ki, Hunger: 7, Fascination)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 12:15 am

Dixi couldn't take her eyes from the orb, it was so hyonotic, so mesmerizing. There was something about it that made her want to keep staring. She tried to fight back, she had to fight back... Despite if how good it was to look at it...

(Sparking Meteor spending 3 Ki)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 12:29 am

Even though her mind knew she couldn't keep looking, that she had to fight back...her body was another story, fighting her every step of the way as she tried to look at anything that wasn't the scene in front of her. She couldn't, as it slowly became more clear.

"Just keep looking, Dixi~ You might like what you see..." Three figures, entangled with each other on a bed, their bodies pressing against each other. Ophelia, Ten-Ten, and Dixi, all on a bed together, Dixi between the two of them. Both of them whispering sweet nothings into her ear. She had the most calm, serene look on her face, seeming like not a thought going through her mind. And any time one seemed like it was going to form...

gulp

It was pushed out instantly, and that big dopey smile came back, not a worry running through her thoughts. Barely a thought going at all, in perfect bliss. Her itch was definitely scratched. It was enough to make Dixi think about her own, how nice it would be to have be so taken care of...

Ophelia wrapped her arms around Dixi in her current state, but stayed silent, letting Tenebria work her magic. "Don't you want to be that happy? And you know how to get there, too~ Doesn't that look comfortable?" Her words were a hushed whisper, honeyed words that wrapped around the mind. And all the while, Dixi's eyes still had that faint purple glow, a sign that the image had her mind in a vice.

(Sparking Meteor: 69)
(Sensational Temptations: 75)

Dixi: 20 HP (9 Ki, Hunger: 7, Fascination)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 12:34 am

So happy... She could be so happy... Finally happy... Finally... No. That was wrong. She couldn't just accept that, she couldn't, she wouldn't. She had much stuff to do. Reaching for her cheeks, Dixi slapped herself much harder than before, leaving red marks on her cheeks as she pushed Ophelia and Tenebria away from her. "No. I can't. Stop this already, please."

(Wake up)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next