Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 12:58 am

Dixi forced herself to look away from the gaze, the sudden pain enough to snap her out of the object she was locked on to. As she was recovering, Tenebria whispered into Ophelia's ear, and the Elder Fairy perked up at what she was hearing. Tenebria seemed to melt into the floor as she approached Dixi, who was still in the process of pulling herself together, and placed herself against the girl, holding her in place. Tenebria came around from behind and pressed herself against her as well, placing her directly between the two women.

"It is not going to stop, Dixi. Not when you can already feel it, too." Ophelia and Tenebria's arms locked with each other, holding Dixi in a tight hold between the two of them, and Dixi's head between two sets of soft chests.

"Once my darling finds something she likes, even I can't get her off of it~ It's not like we've done anything to hurt you...so how about you just let us keep doing what we're doing? Which is make you feel good~ And if you're good, Ophy will even scratch that itch of yours~"

(Wake Up - Auto)
(Comfortable Nap - 80)

Dixi: 18 HP (11 Ki, Hunger: 6, Heavy Bind)
Ophelia: 30 HP

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 1:13 am

"Ngh..." Dixi felt herself slowly falling into their sweet temptation again, the position she found herself on was so comfortable and warm... It was so alluring, so easy to just lay there and relax. And they said they would take care of her itch... They just wanted to make her feel good... Feel good... "No!" Dixi snapped out of it just in time to create an orb of Ki on her hand and detonate it right there, sending them three of them flying. "N-No... I can't let you... Make me an addict..."

(Sparking Spirit)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 1:26 am

The detonation of Ki between her had proven to be very successful, knocking both of them away at once, even if it had been damaging to herself. Tenebria was flung away so hard that she faded into the shadows, and it took all Ophelia had to stay standing, her feet skidding across the floor.

"My, that was...violent..." The burst had slightly blinded Ophelia to boot, and she needed a moment to recapture her bearings, no time to launch a counter.

(Sparkling Spirit - Auto)
(Feeding Time - 43)

Dixi: 17 HP (11 Ki, Hunger: 5)
Ophelia: 29 HP

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 1:37 am

She managed to get a breather, sending Ophelia tumbling backwards and even forcing the mysterious woman vanish into the shadows. Dixi knew that she had to make this count before they continued with their relentless assault because, if she didn't, she knew she wouldn't last much longer.

Gulp, gulp, gulp

She had to shake her head to clear her thoughts, the itch was burning her again, she needed to do something about that but first. first she had to escape the house. She rushed towards Ophelia, she wanted to knock her out, despite everything that had happened, she did save her life twice... And Dixi felt bad enough already by all of this to even hurt her badly.

(Sparking Meteor with 2 charges)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 1:52 am

Dixi closed the gap between them almost instantly, far faster than the fairy could react to, as she whipped out a vicious flurry of blows, keeping Ophelia off balance. One, two, three, four, all connecting very cleanly, and as the fifth one was about to collide directly with her face, Ophelia's form seemed to explode into a cloud of pink dust.

For a moment, there was silence, and Dixi was left to wonder if, maybe, she had hit the fairy a little too hard, as she was unable to locate her form anywhere. And then...

gulp

A sound made a chill run up her spine. She didn't feel like she was losing anything, but just hearing it was enough to bring it to mind and affect her. She whipped around as fast as she could, and the figure she found was...

"I'll admit, I have been pushing things, but that was very violent." Ophelia was now only a couple of inches tall, only slightly taller than Katarina normally was, floating in the air thanks to her wings. There was a bruise or two left over from that last flurry of blows, but it was clear she wasn't going to let this go that easily, size be damned.

(Sparking Meteor - 10, 68, 92, 80, 27)
(Variable Fairy - 56)
(Whisper of the Woods - 54)

Dixi: 16 HP (11 Ki, Hunger: 6, Charm)
Ophelia: 25 HP (Small)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 1:56 am

Dixi felt bad seeing the bruises on the Elder's body, she wasn't expecting her to shrink like that and that got her by surprise. "There's no need to do this. Ms.Ophelia, please, just let me go. I don't want to hurt you anymore but I can't allow you to make me an addict..." The woman's inner conflict was weighting heavily in her mind, almost as heavy as that burning itch that was eating her alive...

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 2:08 am

She was so trusting...and naïve. Here Ophelia was, trying to forcefully take someone into her web, and now she was being apologized to? The elder fairy did not truly know how to take that. She wasn't sure whether to find it adorable, or annoying.

"Even if I were to suddenly have a change of heart, I believe that there is a problem that you are not aware of." Ophelia rummaged through her chest and pulled out a small key. One that should be normal sized, but isn't. Ophelia points to the door, emphasizing her point, before dropping it back into her chest.

"And that is all well and good, but...I do not give in so easily!" Before Dixi could answer, the now small fairy darted right into her shirt sleeve, right up into her clothing, rooting around underneath. It didn't take her long to get to her chest and gave it a tight squeeze, sending a ripple through the rest of her body.

(Ruffled Grasp - 52)

Dixi: 15 HP (11 Ki, Hunger: 6, Charm, Bound)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 2:19 am

Dixi let out a little squeak when Ophelia moved under her shirt. A shiver ran through her spine at the, now little, fairy's antics. "D-Damn it..." She tried to take off her shirt to remove Ophelia from her chest...

(Struggle -> Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 2:31 am

Dixi rushed to try and get her shirt off of her to throw Ophelia off of her, but Tenebria had other plans. "Ah ah ah~" As she tried to pull it up, the very shadows from underneath her reached upwards to yank her arms back down before she could and stick to her like living strands of thick tar, keeping her in place.

"Thank you, darling..." Ophelia went over to the other breast and, unimpeded, placed her whole mouth around the tip...

gulp, gulp

It turns out Ophelia didn't a free opening to subject Dixi to that sensation: right now, it felt like the elder fairy was pulling it directly out of her chest, and it was no less powerful than she was used to.

(Struggle - 47)
(Ten Wheel: Bind - 42)

Dixi: 14 HP (11 Ki, Hunger: 7, Charm, Bound, Ten Bound)
Ophelia: 26 HP (Small)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 2:40 am

"Ah..." The woman was back at it again, holding her in place while Ophelia kept feeding from her. Dixi felt her body heat up from the incredible feeling of a fairy gorging from her mana. She was determined to push them back and get free but first she needed to get free from the mysterious woman's embrace.

(Struggle -> Struggle -> Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 2:52 am

gulp, gulp

Try as she might, Dixi could not pry the shadowy tendrils off of her, keeping her arms down and letting Ophelia feed off of her mana as she pleased. Once the fairy was satisfied, she pried herself off of her chest with licked lips. "Mmm...let us move farther down..." Content, Ophelia's small form moved out from her shirt down to her pants to gently knead her butt next.

However, Dixi's frantic struggles were enough to get her to trip, slipping on her feet before...

"ACK!" Landing butt first, and also onto Ophelia, slipped out before she could do much of anything. For someone of her size, that looked to be extremely painful, a lot more than the bump and scrape probably caused Dixi, and she might need a minute to recover, twitching on the ground, but she was still hung up by the dark tendrils wrapping around her.

(Ten Bound Struggle: 29)
(Struggle: 3)

Dixi: 12 HP (11 Ki, Hunger: 7, Charm, Ten Bound)
Ophelia: 24 HP (Small)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 2:58 am

She noticed what happened, even if she was still held in place by the shadow tendrils. "Ms.Ophelia!" She tried to pry herself free from the tendrils. "Hey, don't you see what happened? Ms.Ophelia must be hurt!" Despite everything, and unaware of how fake the fairy saving her life was, Dixi was still worried about her despite everything. She would need to free herself before checking on the fairy.

(Struggle -> Check on Ophelia)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 5:56 pm

Dixi tore off the shadowy tendrils from her body with relative ease, perhaps driven by a sense of concern for the fairy. Even now she was worried about her. Something about that level of concern was enough to almost irritate Ophelia. Even if it did make her job easier.

Ophelia slowly pulled herself to her feet, wobbly from the impact. That had definitely hurt, but it was nothing she couldn't shake off. Dixi had already crouched down to inspect her for damages. It would be sweet, if it wasn't the second time she had completely let her guard down around the woman. It would be cute, if it wasn't so perfect.

There was a half second of a smile, before Ophelia's body formed into a single ball of light, shifting in colors that made it a sight that stopped whatever thoughts she was having. The little orb lifted off of the ground, bobbing through the air, and Dixi's gaze followed along with it entirely on its own...

(Struggle: 100)
(Will O' the Wisp: 92)
(Charm Removal: 7)

Dixi: 12 HP (11 Ki, Hunger: 7, Charm, Stun)
Ophelia: 24 HP (Small)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 6:00 pm

As she went to check on Ophelia, Dixi let her guard down again and then she was mesmerized by the orb, following it with her gaze and unable to look away.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 6:18 pm

Dixi's mind came to a standstill from the sight. It was like it had put a screeching halt on whatever she was thinking at the time, the orb absorbing her thoughts into light. Her gaze followed obediently along with it, completely mesmerized by the sight.

The orb approached Dixi, holding her cheeks in both hands as the light faded, giving her a kiss on her lips despite the size difference.

gulp

Despite the actual amount not being taken, the fact that her mind was something of an empty void when that sensation hit her made her desire from it all the more powerful. "Dixi...you're very sweet for worrying about me." Her tone had that same motherly feel that it always did, one that used to put her at ease. "But it's not going to make this stop."

(Will O' the Wisp followup - Auto)
(Charm Remove - 89)

Dixi: 11 HP (11 Ki, Hunger: 9, Charm)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 6:22 pm

The itch was starting to become unbearable, she was starting to feel the need to get it scratched but Dixi wasn't going to give up. She needed to get her mind back in the game, it was breaking her heart but, as Ophelia said, she wasn't going to stop, no matter how much Dixi worried about her. "You leave me no choice then..." With a heavy heart, Dixi tried to deliver several quick blows at the fairy in front of her, taking advantage of the close range.

(Sparking Meteor spending 2 Ki)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 7:12 pm

Ophelia's small size let her bob and weave through the air through Dixi's blows, one after another. And then, a stray fist grazed her size, spinning her through the air from the impact before the second was a clean hit, sending her bouncing a bit like a pinball. The little fairy's form landed on the other side of the bed, and the second she collided with the ground, her body went out in a familiar poof that returned her to normal size, her legs propped up on the side of the bed.

"Alright...goodness, that was quite the ride..." She was thoroughly out of sorts after she had been careening across the room so quickly. Her head was spinning and she was probably seeing colors that weren't there, as she pulled herself up. Tenebria bit her lip, knowing that she wanted to rush out to make her darling feel better...but she knew she also wanted to be independent too. The trials of being in an equal relationship...

(Sparking Meteor: 31, 75, 39, 64 86, 100 50)
(Feeding Time: 1)
(Charm Remove: 85)

Dixi: 11 HP (11 Ki, Hunger: 8, Charm)
Ophelia: 23 HP (Stun)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 12:35 am

Her assault had work. She managed to push Ophelia back and even return her to normal. The fairy was out of breath from Dixi's attack, now was her chance. Despite the risks, Dixi ran towards the fairy in an attempt to recover the key.

(Grab the key)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 2:18 am

Dixi made a mad dash over to the fairy, her head finally starting to clear as she reached over to the disoriented fairy to snatch the key out of her chest...her hand plunged inbetween the two mounds in an act that even surprised the elder fairy. "Goodness, how forward!" For a moment, there was a brief bit of silence in the room as Dixi hadn't quite realized that she had pushed her hand into her clothing and was rooting about in there without much luck.

However, the moment had passed and Dixi was extremely close to the elder fairy. Just being close to her started up that itch again, and she probably realized her hand was between two soft pillows entirely by choice. "I believe someone got greedy, just now..." Licking her lips, Ophelia's hand quickly trailed down Dixi's outstretched arm, moving down the arm and sliding down her back, going low to grab something soft and pulling her even closer. This close, the itch was almost unbearable...and Dixi's body once again betrayed her, closing the gap herself into a kiss that she herself started.

gulp, gulp, gulp

Despite herself, the feeling was sweet release. A wave of wooziness and nausea hit her after she regained her sense of self and broke the kiss, making the world seem to spin for a moment...and once she had gotten her bearings, the surroundings Dixi was in seemed very different, all of the sudden.

"Oh, my, Ophy, I haven't seen you pull this trick out in a while~" The voice was booming now, and she was forced to look up. Something was very, very wrong now.

"I have not had many chances for it, I suppose. Still, this certainly looks out in our favor..." Ophelia leaned forward, her face closing in to get a better look at the now slightly-above-six-inch Dixi, rubbing the top of her head with a fingertip. "Well, hello there, little Dixi." She chuckled, admiring her handiwork. This was certainly a pickle to be in for her.

(Grab the Key: 47)
(Sensational Temptations: 22)
(Small chance: 74)
(Charm Remove: 40)

Dixi: 8 HP (13 Ki, Hunger: 9, Small)
Ophelia: 24 HP

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 2:29 am

Dixi didn't realize what she had done until it was too late. By the time she did, the itch was overwhelming, her body moving on its own and then... "What the...?" She found herself facing a towering phelia, her size much more little than usual, almost her niece's size. "Oh brother..."

She knew she had to do something, in her current state she was easy pray for the, now giant, fairy and her partner, it wss then that an idea crossed her mind. Being so small, now she might have a chance to slip under the door. Turning back, amd ignoring the burning feeling eating her alive, Dixi tried to make a run towards the door.

(Slip under the door)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 2:53 am

Dixi's small size worked against her as the idea came into her head. She was small enough to slip right under the doorframe! In her current state, she didn't even need the key to escape and make her way out. However, the big issue she had right now was that, because of her reduced size, her speed was much slower, too. What would normally have been a step and a half looked incredibly far away, and even though she was very fit and could move quickly, despite her best efforts...

"Ah ah~ Nice try, buuuuut..." With a flick of her wrist, Tenebria summoned one of the familiar dark tendrils to grab her ankle just before she reached the door, wrapping around it and easily flinging her back farther into the room, right against Ophelia's foot.

"Oh, you poor thing. You are not used to such a size, are you?" Before Dixi could get up again, the elder fairy pinched the back of her shirt, lifting her by the hem. The most she could do in this state was dangle helplessly as she was lifted off the ground with ease, turning her to face Ophelia. "Forgive me, but things cannot end so quickly. And now...I have you somewhere just a touch more comfortable..." With that, Ophelia let go of her, and Dixi dropped from what she would perceive as a high height, only to land comfortably between two very soft and comfortable mountains of flesh. Her chest felt like it molded around her as soon as she was unable to instantly pull herself free through very little effort on Ophelia's part. "Hmm...usually I do this with Katarina, but alas..."

"Say no more~" Tenebria's form melted back into the floor, before it materialized in front of Dixi, putting herself at her size and trapping herself with her in Ophelia's chest. "Hii~ Let me make it a little better for you!" With her arms trapped, Dixi couldn't stop the kiss coming for her, and just when it did...

gulp, gulp

She felt the kiss, and she heard the noise, making it feel just like the real thing. Even if it was an illusion crafted by Tenebria's masterful touch, to her mind, it would feel no different from a fairy subjecting it to her at the same time...and feeding into her ever-growing addiction.

(Slip Under the Door: 30 55)
(Marshmallow Mountain: 20)

Dixi: 6 HP (13 Ki, Hunger: 10, Small, Breast-Bound)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 3:37 am

Before she could protest or even try to break free, Dixi found herself trapped between Ophelia's soft chest and, if the itch wasn't burning her enough, weakening her at this point, the dark haired woman joined in and started to... Feed from her? Was this woman also a fairy? One thing was for certain, Dixi was in a tough spot, trapped in between Ophelia's chest and being kissed silly by the other woman, if she didn't escaped soon, she would lose herself in the amazing feeling she was being submitted to, she had to fight, she had to escape, she had to...

Gulp, gulp, gulp

It was too much, her brain short circuited, her body was betraying her at this point, she was going to try one last push to free herself but things didn't look good for her...

(Weak struggle)

Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 1:09 pm

Dixi's mind and body weren't in sync anymore, due to the flood of pleasure that was assaulting her from all sides. Some part of her knew she had to try to break free, to try to potentially sneak out, to escape...but her body was not listening to her, like she was a prisoner in her own body. All from having something scratch that itch amidst it all...

gulp, gulp

Tenebria broke the kiss for a moment to take in the dazed and confused expression that painted her face, tilting Dixi's head back and forth to take it all in. "That's such a good look for you~ And you wanted to leave this all behind...how silly, right~?" She brought her back into the kiss before Dixi could respond, starting that same sensation up again as she wrapped her arms around the girl.

Ophelia could only watch as Dixi was being worn down in such a way, everything working out so well. "While you do that..." The elder fairy got up from her seat, slipped the key out of her chest, and walked over to the nearby cupboard to hide it away while Dixi was so thoroughly distracted. Each movement she made had her fleshy prison bounce and jiggle, only enhancing the experience for her.

(Weak Struggle: 12 11)

Dixi: 4 HP (13 Ki, Hunger: 11, Small, Breast-Bound)

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 1:18 pm

Dixi felt her strength and will faltering, she had to escape but her body didn't want to. Mustering any strength she had left, Dixi went in for one last struggle, she had to escape, she couldn't end there... She had much to do yet... She had to be stronger... Stronger...

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 1:40 pm

gulp, gulp, gulp

Even mustering all of her willpower, Dixi couldn't get her mind to function correctly, her thoughts shifting from erratic and distracted, to empty and open, back and forth so quickly that it would cause someone whiplash. Every time she tried to muster the energy to break free, to focus on escaping, that sound would ring through her head and take those thoughts from her, ripping them from her and scratching that itch.

"She's getting close, Ophy~" Tenebria whispered inbetween dominating kisses, bringing Dixi close to the edge. "She's got the best expression, too~ You were right, she is going to be fun to toy with! Just a little bit more..." Dixi's mind was too overwhelmed to even answer, as Tenebria went back into the kiss, flooding her mind with stimulation. Her body was starting to go limp despite her struggles. She wasn't even being drained of energy, but just the sound was enough to make her feel like it was. She didn't have much time left...

(Struggle: 17)

Dixi: 2 HP (13 Ki, Hunger: 12, Small, Breast-Bound)

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next