Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 1:59 pm

Dixi was starting to lose track of everything, losing herself in the pleasure more and more, melting with each kiss she was about to burst. Her need growing stronger and stronger. If she was to escape, she would have to do it now but...

Gulp, gulp, gulp

Any tho-

Gulp, gulp, gulp

Any res-

Gulp, gulp, gulp

Gulp, gulp, gulp

Gulp, gulp, gulp

Gulp, gulp, gulp

Gulp, gulp, gulp

She was completely lost in the pleasure, her mind completely fried, addle and filled to the brim with it. She was done for, she belonged to them, she slowly moved her arms to embrace the dark haired woman when...

Don't give up until the end!

Dixi's eyes suddenly recovered their light, her mind seemed to regain function as she tried one last desperate struggle, one last ball of Ki appeared on her hand and then... Nothing... Nothing happened, her energy, it dispersed itself, to fully use her Ki, she would need her mind and body to act accordingly and now... Now that was not possible, not anymore... She tried for one last struggle, weak and almost powerless, if she was going down, she would resist to the very end...

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 3:29 pm

Dixi's last hurrah of energy had fizzled out in her hands, unable to keep her body and mind on the same track. Her body betrayed her, and her mind rebelled against her. If anything, she would have more luck being in sync with giving in, at this rate. She tried feebly to push her way free, to do anything against the surge of pleasure that surrounded her.

gulp, gulp, gulp

All the while, she could hear it in her head, pushing against any move she made that wasn't embracing the sensation that racked her. The itch was unbearable, doing anything that wasn't making it feel that much better seemed nearly impossible. And Tenebria knew it, too.

"Shhhhhh~" Tenebria whispered into her ear, as she slowly pushed her deeper into the cavernous hold she was stuck in. More like walked Dixi's form deeper in, grabbing hold of her chest and only needing a gentle push to move the addled woman further into the hold. "You fought soooo hard, until now." A single kiss, leaving her wanting more. "You held onto yourself for this long! But, it's allll over now~" Another, leaving her face inches from her. She didn't even need to replicate the noise anymore as she was now, Dixi's gaze distant and faded. "Ophy wanted to keep you as a pet, and I was originally a little concerned...but now, no, you'll make a great pet~ Now, open wide..."

She kissed her forcefully, so strong that it arched her body backwards, delivering the finishing blow as she was pressed against Ophelia's soft chest. And then, it started again.

gulp

That sound, that sound that dominated her more than even the kiss did. Drowning out her thoughts, making her embrace the pleasure and love it. At this point, she was owned by that, and that alone. Her body had wanted to keep going until the bitter end, to keep fighting the feeling until she had nothing more left to give...and right now, it seemed like that end had quickly come up on her before she could have even realized it, fully at their mercy.

(Weak Struggle: 77)

(Dixi has run out of HP)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 3:35 pm

It was over, Dixi's will finally melted completely, the voices in her head telling her to resist, her will, her guilt, all now muffled completely...

Gulp, gulp, gulp

She was drowning in a sea of pleasure, fully giving in and accepting her new position as the fairy's pet. A muffled moan escaped her lips as Tenebria's finally, and powerful, kiss sent her over the edge making the woman stain her pants in the process...

Gulp, gulp, gulp

Nothing else mattered anymore, she was now living only for that feeling she craved, that feeling she desired and found herself safe and at home between Ophelia's soft chest, a prison to her mind.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 4:04 pm

Just from that kiss, she could tell that Dixi had been pushed to the edge and then shoved clear off of it, from the way she returned that embrace, to the empty and broken look in her eyes, to that trademark moan. Oh, yes, she was very moldable into something much more fitting of her darling's desires. But, she didn't want to hog all the fun.

"Darling~ I think she's ready for you!" Ophelia's hand reached in and plucked Dixi out of her soft prison, lifting her out without any trouble. Her body dangled lifelessly from her shirt, before being set down onto the bed next to the Elder Fairy, her form slowly growing back to its normal size. Keeping her that size had taken a little out of her, but she should be fine now that she had her within her grasp. By the time that Dixi had returned to normal size, her form leaned on Ophelia's out of exhaustion, and her gaze and form were both limp, broken, almost.

Once she was returned to normal, Ophelia grasped her face with one hand, bringing her gaze up to her own. She had a look of conquest on her face, seeing what she had reduced her down to. Tenebria appeared on the other side to drape herself across Dixi's form with a similarly twisted grin on her face. "Welcome back, Dixi. You look like you enjoyed yourself. Tell me...what are you, dear?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 4:15 pm

Once her body returned to normal, Dixi nuzzled into Ophelia's soft chest, enjoying her warm pillows fully embracing her new role. "I... Don't know... What... Am I?" Dixi had a confused look in her face, her mind now blank was only able to think of the itch and how the Elder was the only one able to scratch it.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 4:42 pm

Tenebria looked over at Ophelia with an excited look on her face. Her handiwork had really paid off. The girl was almost completely cleaned out of thoughts, and worry. The only thing left was a neediness, a gravitation towards the Elder Fairy, and a desire she didn't fully understand yet. A little more and she would be perfect.

"Ah, you poor thing...you are so confused! Do not worry, everything is fine..." She brushed her hair as she laid close to her, before leaning in to give her a gentle kiss.

gulp

The sensation was so much calmer than the ones that had come before it, without any need to rush or force it out. It was a calming stream that could take ones worries away, instead of a forceful yank of her essence. She held Dixi close to her as she very slowly and deliberately, letting her savor it before she pulled away.

"You have that terrible itch, in the back of your mind. I will always be there to help you with it...and in return, you stay with me, and listen to us, and feed me when I desire it. We know what is best for you, after all. That makes you..." She gave her a quick peck on the forehead. "Our pet!" Her tone had gone back to that warm, motherly vibe that would put a smile on anyone's face. Tenebria could only be a little at awe at how quickly she could go between them, and how masterfully too. You would be hard pressed to compare that to the sly chessmaster that had gotten them here. "Does that make sense to you, dear?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 4:54 pm

Dixi nodded with a dopey smile on her face, the Elder made her happy, she knew what was best for her, she was going to help her with that nasty itch. "Your... Pet..." Dixi nodded again. "I'll... Stay with you... I'll feed you... Whenever you desire... I'm... Your pet..." She wanted this, she needed this, she never wanted to leave anymore...
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 6:46 pm

It was definitely a massive head start, that was for sure. More work would need to be done to refine what they had presently, but she was already feeling rather empty. The three of them would just have to fill her back up with their own words, and she would be perfect.

She patted Dixi on the head, somewhat endeared by that dopey smile devoid of thought. "That is right, dear. Good girl." She wrapped her arms around the girl and pulled her into a loving hug, from her height her head was pushed inbetween her chest, however. Even little motion she gave Dixi was accentuated by the emptiness that was her mind right now, every new word given to her by one of her owners filling it up just a tiny bit. She pulled her back out after just a moment, and looked to Tenebria and nodded.

"Ooooh, we get to break her in now~ I can't wait~" Tenebria slipped off Dixi's clothing with ease before working on her own, as Ophelia also disrobed. Ophelia sat upon the bed and beckoned Dixi to her.

"Let us commence, then. Come to me, Dixi."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 11:56 pm

Dixi smiled, she was called good girl by her mistress, that made her really happy. She didn't even resist when Tenebria started to undress her, why should she resist anyway? It was her mistresses' wish for her to be naked.

gulp, gulp, gulp

The moment Ophelia beckoned her, Dixi, like a good pet, dived in, nuzzling her face against the Elder's soft chest like a puppy.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 12:40 am

Dixi had already grown fond of her, if that pure and genuine smile was any indication. The way she nuzzled into Ophelia was something she could grow used to. "Oh! Good girl!" She scratched behind her ear as she looked over to Tenebria. "This has already proven to be a good venture, no doubt."

"Oh, I couldn't agree more~" Tenebria approached from behind, pressing herself into Dixi's back. Her arms reached around to grasp Dixi's soft chest, holding the nipple between two fingers as they sank into the flesh. "I take it you're going to keep molding her, right?"

"Of course, of course. There is always room for improvement. Reclaiming some of that previous personality and having it form around us, that will be a lofty, but achievable goal. She will be perfect, then." She looked down at Dixi. "Ah, I am so sorry, dear. I've kept you waiting. Well, let me satisfy you, Dixi..." She gently tilted Dixi's face up and met her lips with her own, starting the feeding process.

gulp...gulp...gulp...

The process was, like before, much slower and more deliberate than she was used to. It wouldn't cause nearly the same rush of euphoria and shock that it normally would, but it was a rhythm that she could become accustomed to. Tenebria kissed the back of her neck and kneaded her breasts while she fed, keeping her mind attentive despite swarming with pleasure. It scratched that itch masterfully, giving Dixi's mind a relative peace, with very little thoughts rolling through the experience.

Hours passed like this, and despite the slow pace of the session, Dixi was clearly fading from losing a large portion of her mana. The only thing keeping her going was the sensation that was still as strong as it was originally, stretched out over hours and hours. It was a feeling that would never grow old for her, in her state as she was now.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 12:46 am

Dixi smile grew wider when Ophelia began the feeding. She was like an excited puppy who's master was pampering with affection. She returned the kiss eagerly, fully embracing the pleasure for as long as her mistress wished.

She completely lost track of time, it didn't matter anymore, only the woman in front of her did, only the feeling of being in constant pleasure did, Dixi let out little moans even in her tired state, her heavy eyelids trying to close but opening again with each gulp. Her body enjoying every second of attention from Tenebria's hands and Ophelia's lips.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 12:27 pm

Those hours went by like a blur for Ophelia, excited for her new toy. Tenebria, too, was into the process, pleasuring her in various ways while her darling ate. It looked like everything had gone off without a hitch. She was open and malleable now, which meant things would only speed up from here.

Eventually, Ophelia broke the kiss, leaving Dixi a panting, if excited, mess. The girl was probably sweating and exhausted from losing so much mana. Even now, she struggled to keep her eyes open, the only thing that was keeping her going being the sensation that coursed through her every second. And now, that had ended.

"Ten-Ten, if you would do the honors..." She gestured to her partner.

"Of course~" She moved her hand off of her chest and placed them over Dixi's eyes. "Good job, good job~ You did well. And now, you need to sleep..." Her hands glowed a faint purple over her eyes as she guided Dixi's head back to Ophelia's chest, accentuating her exhaustion and giving her a pillow to rest on.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 12:49 pm

Dixi whined a little bit when Ophelia broke the kiss. She wanted more but she was an obedient pet and then Tenebria's magic sent quickly sent her to the dreamscape. As she fell asleep, Dixi nuzzled by instinct against Ophelia's chest, quickly becoming her favorite pillows.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 4:15 pm

Ophelia chuckled as she was quickly sent fast asleep by Tenebria's skillful touch, nuzzling into her. "I suppose we can do this again...this is her first night as the family pet, after all." She slipped Dixi under the covers and slipped herself under them as well, keeping Dixi against her chest. "Going to further alter her dreams, Ten-Ten?"

"You know it~ You said it yourself, didn't you? It's her first night as the family pet. Might as well give her a good dream...and see what her empty mind is forming around itself~ I think that will be interesting in its own right." She leaned forward to give Ophelia a kiss of her own, before vanishing back into the darkness and peering into her mind, to see what machinations are currently transpiring within her new mental space. Maybe she was already thinking something spicy.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 4:39 pm

Whatever Tenebria was expecting to see wasn't there. Dixi's dreamscape was completely blank, empty... With one exception.

Bong... Bong... Bong...

It was that strange bell sound but now, in the emptiness of Dixi's dream, the sound was groing stronger, a sound that, the more Tenebria listened to, the more familiar it was...

Bong... Bong... Bong...

It was then that it finally struck her. The source of the bell sound, she knew that sound...
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 4:54 pm

She had heard that sound before, when she was messing with her dreams earlier. Before, Dixi's mind was still mostly whole, and forming a scene entirely on her own. Tenebria hadn't thought much of it, at the time. Everyone's got a few skeletons in their closet, why should she have to worry? But now, that Dixi's mind was mostly empty and devoid of much to think about, she could make it out to be much, much clearer...and when she was able to fully recognize it, the woman jumped.

Why was that here?!? What in the world did Dixi have to do with that? Of all the things to show up, it had to be that...her darling wasn't going to be happy about this, but she was going to have to put her foot down. This had suddenly become something that she could not let Ophy get herself get wrapped up in.

She let out a long sigh. As she was now, she wasn't going to have the chance to mess with Dixi any. And her mind was so empty that she probably would not need to. That said, it'd be better for her if she did at least a little altering...with a wave of her hand, the scenario changed to the one she had felt earlier, Dixi snuggling into Ophelia amid a perfectly pleasant view. She wasn't one for the overly sweet backdrops, but right now she couldn't do much more then that right now, as she vanished from the dream.

Ophelia was gently cuddling with her new pet as Tenebria formed herself back into the world around her. "Ten-Ten, you have returned sooner than I expected. I assume her mind was very easy to-"

"We have to talk." The expression on her face was far more serious than the Elder Fairy was used to from her, as she nodded. She didn't know what would come of it, but she could only imagine it was far from pleasant.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 5:00 pm

Unaware to anything, Dixi kept snuggling to Ophelia, both in reality and in the dream. The scene in the dream was much more happier than the real one. The woman rested her head on Ophelia's chest as she eagerly awaited that feeling she desired so badly, almost pleading with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 6:33 pm

"WHAT?!?" About 10 minutes had passed since Tenebria had returned to the world of waking to explain the situation to her beloved. She was not taking the news well. "B-But...we just spent all this work trying to get to this point...and now we just have to...throw it away?!? Surely this must be a jest, Ten-Ten!"

"Oh, if only it were, darling..." Tenebria wasn't happy to be giving this news either, as she shook her head. Luckily, no matter how loud they got, Dixi was not going to wake from her unnatural slumber. "This is much bigger than you or I, Ophy. I would not wish to incur that. And there's no way I'm letting you do the same. We have to let her go."

Ophelia tried to find the words to argue back, but they seemed to die in her throat as she looked down at the figure snuggling against her chest. She really was adorable, the way she felt attached to her. "Suppose that we do simply let her go...what then? Would she not still know of us? Know of all of this? Would we not be incurring her wrath, regardless?"

"I can manage that. You know I can." She knew this wasn't what Ophelia wanted to hear, but right now, Tenebria didn't have any options, as she looked at the elder fairy, downcast. "I'm so sorry, darling. I'll make it up to you. I promise."

Ophelia still wasn't entirely happy with it all, but she wasn't one to argue with Tenebria. She knew that her own powers at her fingertips far dwarfed the potential that any fairy could reach. Anything that riled her in such a fashion was something far beyond any fairy could ever dream of scaling. She could not simply purge the frustration she was feeling, however. Days spent bringing her to the state that she was, now all wasted...she would be irked about this for some time, regardless of how she made it up to her. She brought the sleeping Dixi up to her lips for one last taste.

gulp

Still delicious, even now...she let out a sigh. "Oh, very well. Help me get her dressed again, Ten-Ten. I will let you work your magic then." She slipped herself out of bed and reached down to carry Dixi out, preparing to get her ready.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 11:37 pm

Dixi shivered slightly and let out a little moan in her sleep as Ophelia had one last taste. The woman's sleeping form seemed to miss the Elder's presence as she moved in her sleep as she looked for her. When Ophelia picked her up, just like before, Dixi snuggled against her like an automatic response.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 1:18 am

She would have been so much fun to keep around...Ophelia sighed to herself as she trudged off to the closet mirror to get her sleeping for back into her clothing. Even Katarina likely would have come around to her, eventually. What a waste...Tenebria had formed back into the shadows, preparing what she needed to do to reverse all of this for her.

Manipulating the dreams of man was child's play for one such as her. Although she was left with a scene that now, only made her regret what she was about to do, staying inside of her dream only reminded her of that sound, now. The one that, hopefully, neither she nor her beloved would have to hear in truth. She wiped it away with a wave of her hand, and Dixi fell into the darkness below, as if it had never existed in the first place. She was starting to see how fun it would have been for Dixi to be as she was, too.

And then, she got to work. Due to her empty state, it was as easy as setting the stage. She walked her through the events of the last few days in her dream, from the moment she walked into the forest with a purpose, and a rumor. She played out her search, stumbling upon the fairy family who assisted her through traversing the rough terrain, and welcomed her into their home. They went searching for evil spirits that had been spiriting away hapless travelers, and through their combined efforts were able to slay the creatures, although Dixi collapsed from overexertion.

She was brought back to their home and nursed back to health, but before she could leave to find food for herself, Dixi offered to be fed upon, as thanks for the help, and nursing her back to strength. The experience was overwhelming for her, and she had passed out once again. When she awoke to a booming thunderstorm, a talk with the youngest member of the family filled her with a nagging sense of dread, as she stormed to the elder. The discussion turned to violence, and she was overpowered with that nagging sense being used against her. She was putty in the woman's arms, reduced to that of a needy puppy, stripped of all that she was to be used for anything she desired...

Dixi jolted awake, sitting with her back propped up against a tree on the edge of the forest as morning crept over the horizon. All of that had been a lifelike, vivid dream. At this point, she wasn't sure if she had just felt tired, or wasn't getting enough sleep between work, but she was definitely in the right place, at least...

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 1:34 am

Dixi woke up from her dream, it felt so real. She looked around herself confused, what was with that dream? Fairies? Her becoming a pet to them? And that feeling? She shook her head at the thought. No matter what that dream was, she had work to do. She came to this forest to investigate, not to have lewd dreams about fairies although she had admit that the fairy from her dreams was so beautiful... So bewitching... And... She shook her head again. "What the hell is wrong with me?" She just hopped back to her feet, she had been sleeping long enough. "I better get back to work."

There was a muffled feeling in the back of her mind and, to keep whatever it was at bay, Dixi decided it was better to get to work, the sooner she finished here, the sooner she could head back home. With that in mind, Dixi ventured into the forest. Everything felt so familiar, it was almost identical to her dream, she walked in the same direction she did during the dream until. "What the hell? This... Is just like my dream." She found herself on a clearing with a lake where, in her dream, she had found the two fairies bathing. Once again she shook her head, it was probably just a coincidence. She kept walking through the forest with the intention to continue her investigation...
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 12:04 pm

The further she got in, the more things seemed familiar. As she saw locations that were placed in her lifelike dream, she could see herself going through those motions thanks to it. The winding trials, the dangerous terrain, the marks on the trees from animals...all of them were present. And when she got to a cliff, she could see herself nearly tripping and being saved by that bewitching creature, the ground giving away under her feet at the time.

Something did not feel right. That was only a dream, after all...right?

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 12:25 pm

Dixi was getting a pretty strange feeling and a bad one to boot. Was all of that really a dream? All things considered, everything was just like she had dreamed but... That would mean... "No, that cannot be. I better focus on the job." With that she kept advancing deeper into the forest. "There's no way a house could be here... Right?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 1:01 pm

Dixi was going through the motions in her mind, following the path that her dream laid out for her. If she was going to find a home, and a group of fairies, she was probably going to have a breakdown. Or a beating waiting for them. She followed the road down deeper into the forest, being careful of the rough terrain...she noticed all the little places she had slipped and nearly fallen on. It really did feel familiar, in a strange, out-of-body way. An then, when she came to the clearing...

Nothing?

The clearing was where light shone through the canopy, illuminating the area around them, but it was a large, clear open field. No house in sight, the first major difference between her dream and reality. If there was truly nothing there, then it had to simply be a dream. That was how it worked, right?

A nearby scream, shrill and full of fear, was enough to jolt Dixi out of her thoughts as a woman with pink hair came rushing out of the forest with what could only be described as an evil spirit chasing her, letting out sharp cries and roars. The woman was out of breath and was steadily losing ground, too caught up in her escape to even notice Dixi.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 1:13 pm

The clearing was empty? But that- "What?" The scream stopped Dixi's train of thought and the moment she was a woman running from an strange creature, her body moved as in auto-pilot. "No time to think about dreams." She quickly dashed towards the running woman and stood between her and the creature. The resemblance with the spirits from her dream was too perfect. "This can't be..." She shook her head and delivered a quick slash with a blade made of Ki at the creature in order to protect the woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)   A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Midsummer Dream in the Making (Ophelia vs Dixi)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next