Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test as the Teacher's Pet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test as the Teacher's Pet Empty
PostSubject: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 11:19 am

Test discovered a rather suspicious job posting in Rollatia. It said it needed a young man of exceptional stamina, but offered no description of what the work would actually be. The place to accept the work was also unusual, it asked the prospecting respondent to go to an unassuming bar nearby and sit at the table furthest in the corner. The pay was rather high, which only made all of it seem fishy.

But, it could have been legit, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 12:24 pm

Test had always had more stamina then sense. And during his time in Rollatia he's found it's citizens to be sly and seductive but generally trust worthy. Never really entertaining the possibility that it was a trap he went to inquire about the job.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 12:32 pm

When Test sat at the table described by the posting, he was approached by a cute waitress. "Hello, sir. What will you be having today?" She asked with a polite and cheery voice.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 12:37 pm

"Just water and a salad for now." Test said, feeling it would be rude not to order something. "A job posting led me here. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 12:42 pm

"No, I wouldn't. Hopefully it's not some kind of scam." The waitress said to him. She quickly went to fetch his order, and she was back before long. "Here you are, honey." She said with a wide smile as she set the salad in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 12:47 pm

"Thank you." Test said with a smile. Slowly picking at his salad as he looked around for his potential employer.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 12:52 pm

No one looked like the person Test was looking for. The food smelled great, the lettuce in the salad was surprisingly fresh.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 12:56 pm

Test waited patiently. He was in no rush. And if no one showed up in an hour or so he could just move on.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 1:09 pm

A couple minutes went by, and Test started feeling funny. His eyelids were much heavier than they should be, and he couldn't focus on anything. The waitress was coming back to check on him, but he blacked out before she could say anything.

When he woke up, he was in a classroom, a teacher looking down at him. She had pretty, predatory eyes behind half-rimmed glasses, a tight blouse hardly containing her huge tits, a pencil skirt and black stockings to go with her wide hips and long legs. "Hello, darling. Ready for your job?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 1:13 pm

"What?" Test blurted out. In the bleary eyes moment of waking he didn't even remember that he'd signed up for a job. He blinked a couple times to clear his head. "This is the job?" He asked uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 1:18 pm

"Welcome to the Advanced Love Magic class at the University of Rollatia. You will help me demonstrate seduction techniques to the class." Ms. Bell said, gesturing towards the seats that were fully attended by cute midara just a bit younger than Test. "Doesn't that sound like a good time?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 1:19 pm

"Sure?" Test replied. Still a bit out of it. "How can I help?" He added, his instinctual desire to help kicking in.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 1:22 pm

"Is there a kind of seduction that you think you'd like to be a test subject for? As the professor, I'm rather versed in many forms of charming willful adventurers." Ms. Bell replied with a giggle, the look on Test's face was just precious.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 1:34 pm

"Well I'm very vulnerable to hypnosis." Test admitted with a shy blush. Not considering that maybe telling a room full of midara his weaknesses was a bad idea. Something about Ms. Bell's seductive charisma was triggering his desire to please.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 1:40 pm

"Ooh, that's perfect! Care to take a seat so we can begin?" The teacher pulled out a chair and set it in the center of attention. "I can start and my students can volunteer to try their luck at entrancing you."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 1:42 pm

"O-ok." Test said. Unable to hide the hint of excitement in his voice as his blush deepened. He took a seat and meekly awaited her signal.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 1:45 pm

"Perfect. Now, how should I start? Maybe something slow and subtle? Or something unbearable and irresistible?" Ms. Bell wondered aloud, sitting in front of Test and smiling at him coyly. Her lips smacked, her arms propped up her breasts, she crossed her legs and swayed her feet, looking for the first sign of his adoration.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 1:50 pm

"I love slow and subtle. Wether you entrance me with your body, or a pendulum, or the sound of your voice. Slow and subtle approaches make me melt." Test babbled, unable to stop himself from gushing about his fantasies, his eyes wandering her body (paying special attention to any jewelry she might be able to entrance him with) before his eyes settled on her breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 1:54 pm

"Ooh, I concur. When you break them down little by little with each passing moment, make it so every second they stay with you makes them even weaker." Ms. Bell giggled as she gently and slowly bounced her breasts, almost subtle enough to make it look like she wasn't doing it intentionally. Her voice oozed with seduction, everything about her marking her as a high-class midara.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:01 pm

"I agree. It's impossible to resist." Test concurred. A satisfied smile on his face. Happy to be among like minded folks. He was also staring at her boobs, but that went without saying.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:06 pm

"And it's so much fun. I love having little meetings with cute boys and giving them a little show to fall for as we chat." Ms. Bell continued, doing exactly that for Test as he could see every remarkable curve of her girls even through her outfit. Even for Rollatia, her boobs and the rest of her curves were well above average in both size and quality.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:13 pm

"Midara entrancing me without me even realizing it is one of my biggest fantasies. Just the idea of a midara slowly talking me down into a mindless trance under the guise of a normal conversation sends a shiver down my spine." Test continued. His mouth in autopilot as more and more of his mind was focused on taking in Ms. Bell's gently swaying curves.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:23 pm

"And it's great when those fantasies come to life. When you see them right before your eyes, unable to tell whether they're a dream or reality, even as they sway right before your eyes~" the professor agreed as she put plenty of emphasis on her jiggling and swaying boobies. They looked like two big, warm Orbs of heaven.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:26 pm

"So great." Test sighed. His eyes glued to her breasts as his whole body slowly relaxed. It felt so natural to agree with everything she said.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:27 pm

"Whenever you talk to a pretty girl, you look for ways to be entranced, don't you? You focus on their attractive assets and listen to their every word, just waiting for them to put you into a trance." Ms. Bell said, starting the induction that would make this lesson go very smoothly for her students.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet Empty

Back to top Go down

Test as the Teacher's Pet
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next