Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test as the Teacher's Pet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 6:22 pm

The feet against his cock caused Test's remaining coherence to snap. He came repeatedly as they trampled him. Hungrily smelling, tasting and worshiping every pair of feet he could reach until he was completely spent.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 6:34 pm

"Lucky you, Mila. You got a real obedient boy here." One of the stocking clubgoers said after she got her feet nice and covered in Test's seed.

"He's super cute, isn't he? And I have him trained where I tease him a little with my breasts, he becomes all mine." She replied, lying her boytoy down on the bed and letting him rest.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 6:39 pm

Test was delirious with pleasure. But he managed to nod meekly in agreement with Mila's words before quickly falling asleep. He felt drained but satisfied.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 6:42 pm

Test slept like a baby until the next morning, where he was greeted by Mila first thing. "Hey, Test! Did you have any plans for today?" She asked him with a smile, getting dressed into a tank top and jeans.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 6:45 pm

Test blinked in surprise and looked around as he got his bearings. It took him a couple of seconds to remember where he was. "No. I don't have anything planned today." He told Mila once he's scoured him memory for any commitments.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 6:48 pm

"Wanna go to the stocking fashion club? Those girls from last all but extended you an invitation. Or maybe we can just hit the town." Mila said to him, wondering what kind of state of mind he was in.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 6:51 pm

"Depends. Do you want me to yourself?" Test asked with a blush. "Because I think the girls are the stocking club will want to share me."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 6:53 pm

"Your first loyalty is to me? That's even more cute." Mila chuckled before leaning in and pecking his cheek. "I'd certainly enjoy myself working you over with my boobs again, because we both know that's how it would end. But, it was hot seeing you be so kinky and submissive, too." She told him. The way she bent over let him see lots of her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 6:58 pm

Test opened his mouth to answer. But words escaped him as his eyes and thoughts became lost in her cleavage and the mesmerizing necklace that lay nestled inside them. All that he managed was a quiet moan of agreement.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 7:03 pm

"Hmm? What was that? I didn't hear you?" Mila asked coyly, jiggling her breasts and letting the pendant slip from her cleavage and dangle in front of her girls. "What do you want me to do with you, cutie?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 7:05 pm

"I want you to hypnotize me." Test begged, unable to restrain his desires. "I want you to make me your mindless boytoy for you to do whatever you want with." His eyes were locked to her pendant and full beasts behind it. Unable to look away even if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 7:13 pm

If you say so, my dear~" Mila answered him, pulling her tits out of her tank top, revealing that she still wasn't wearing a bra. Her round, supple girls dangled and swayed gently from side to side just like her necklace. "Stare at my girls, Test, and remember how good they made you feel yesterday. Stare at my watch, and remember how good it felt to obey me." She instructed him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 7:17 pm

Test remembered it all. How smooth and sexy her tits were. How good it felt to stare, sink and obey. A feeling he was eager to experience again. "Yes mistress." He happily sighed. Not resisting her induction in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 7:19 pm

"Good boy. Just relax for me. You only need to worry about staring and sinking. You already love me, you already adore me. You just have to return to that state of mindless bliss for me, and I can take gooood care of you." The student cooed, rolling her girls in slow circles as the pendant swung with the same rhythm of a pendulum.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 7:25 pm

She was right. He adored her. His eyes following her tits around and around as his whole body unwound. Any semblance of tension leaving his body and mind as he opened up for her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 7:29 pm

"You're doing such a good job, Test. Imagine all of the fun I'll have with you once you're all mine. Because, I'll have all of it with you. I know a horny needy boy when I see one. And... I know how to look after their endless desires." Mila continued, keeping up the slow, spiral motion of her tits to guide Test down deeper and deeper into his desire.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 7:32 pm

What little brainpower Test had left was dedicated to following her tits, and picturing all the fun things she could do to him. A powerful desire building inside of him to do whatever it took to repay the goddess before him for the the mindless pleasure she'd granted him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 7:35 pm

"And, I think that should do it. Come here, my boob loving boy~" Mila cooed to him, putting her arms around him and inviting his face deep into her smooth cleavage. "Enjoy yourself, Test." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 7:38 pm

Test melted against her chest. Giving each of her boobs a kiss as he began to nuzzle and massage them. Wanting to feel and tease then in equal measure. The only things that matters right now were Mila and her amazing breasts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 7:43 pm

Mila let out a subtle moan as she held Test against her girls. He wanted him to get himself drunk off of his indulgence, knowing that her boobs were more than enough to get him lost in his instincts. "Such a devout boobslave, such a good boy."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 7:52 pm

Her praise filled Test with a warm, fuzzy feeling. Driving him to even greater heights of submissive devotion. He lovingly caressed her breasts as he indulged in their softness. Giving himself over to lustful instinct.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 8:01 pm

"Fufufu, doing such a good job on my breasts. Have an erection down there yet you need me to take care of?" Test's mistress filled his mind with her sweet voice, praising him and wanting to make sure he was as pleased as could be.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 8:03 pm

Test's needy whine was answer enough. The sight and feel of her tits having already made him very hard. He was too busy giving her tits the love they deserved to directly attend to his own desires.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 8:07 pm

"Don't worry, Test, you're the one I'm pampering today." Mila assured him, gently releasing him from her chest so she could kneel before him. In just a moment, she pulled down his pants, let his cock out, and had it nestled in her cleavage. "Feels good, right?" She asked with a playful squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 8:09 pm

"Yes." Test managed to squeak out. Beginning to eagerly thrust between her breasts in a lustful stupor. He wouldn't last much longer at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test as the Teacher's Pet
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next