Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test as the Teacher's Pet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:34 pm

"Yes. Whenever I'm turned on I can't stop myself from looking for ways women might entrance me." Test admitted. When in Rollatia it was hard to not be constantly turned on. Test now had plenty of experience subconsciously searching for ways to fall into trance.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:36 pm

"And when you stare at them, you sink with every time you blink. With every sultry word that reaches your ears. You gently fall down, down, down into a trance until you're putty in their hands." The professor purred, saying every sentence slowly to help every word stick to Test's mind. Her swaying breasts were now rightfully entrancing.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:42 pm

"Yes. With every blink. Every word. I sink." Test repeated. His eye lids fluttering as he spoke. It was a simplification, but in this moment he wanted it so badly to be true. Her words forming a natural, if temporary, association in his mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 2:46 pm

"Keep on staring, darling. You'll feel so good when you just listen and obey all of the sexy women you meet. And that might include... a refined lady like me." Ms. Bell added as she kept helping him sink with a constant, gentle jiggle of her huge tits.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:11 pm

"I'll feel so good. I'll obey sexy woman. Including refined women like you." Test said in agreement. He didn't remember exactly why he came here. But just listening to her voice and staring at her tits was sending his heart aflutter. A powerful feeling of obedient affection filled the adventurer.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:15 pm

"Good boy. Now come here and give me a hug. The feeling of my chest helping your mind relax and remember everything we talked about." Ms. Bell opened her arms and welcomed Test into her embrace, offering him two perfect pillows to rest on.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:18 pm

She didn't have to ask twice. Test stepped forward and giving her a big hug. His head resting against her chest as his tension disappeared and all her helpful suggestions sunk deep into his mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:20 pm

"Fufufu. You know, there's some other ladies who want to chat with you. Feel like spending some time with them?" Ms. Bell asked as she held Test against her bosom, happy with how he sank into them. Both physically and mentally.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:26 pm

"Sure. I'd love to chat." Test replied. Obeying the elegant teacher on instinct. Why wouldn't he want to chat. He loved meeting new people, especially if they were as beautiful and refined as Ms. Bell.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:32 pm

The teacher then released the boy and helped get back in his seat. A student then took the seat Ms. Bell had. "Hey there, cutie, what's your name?" She had pretty pink eyes and plump lips painted in pink lipstick that she pouted at him. Her hair was long and brown, her legs were long and in thigh-high socks, and her chest wasn't as impressive as the professor's but still big and soft enough to cushion a needy breast slave.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:36 pm

"I'm Test. Pleasure to meet you." He said personably, unsubtly leaving her an opening to introduce herself as well. His eyes drifted down to her legs. Part of him fantasizing about her using them to bring him into a trance.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:39 pm

"I'm Gwenalyn. What brings you to this university?" She asked him, stretching out her legs and crossing them over each other. Her thick thighs were very subtly hugged by her thigh-highs, making them look even more plump and soft.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:44 pm

There was a moment of silence as Test tried to remember exactly why he was here. "Your teacher wanted me to help her teach." Test replied. His voice chipper and energetic as he openly ogled her thighs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:52 pm

"That's sweet of you! She works so hard to teach us well and help us master love magic. She's even given me one on one lessons for using my legs." She replied happily, shifting and crossing her legs the other way. Her short skirt hid absolutely none of her thighs, and she slipped off her shoes to get more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:54 pm

"How kind of her. What sort of things did she teach you?" Test curiously asked. His libido more then happy to focus the conversation on her legs. His eyes wandering up and down her legs, from her plump thighs to her cute feet and back again.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 3:57 pm

"She helped me with my thighjobs and footjobs, she made it really easy for me to get cute boys to cum! There's a lot of times where I go on dates with them, and while we sit at the table, I rub my foot against them under the table." She continued, proudly posing her legs for Test. Then, to demonstrate her point, she reached a foot towards him and gently rubbed it along his legs.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:02 pm

Test barely suppressed a moan. "I bet they love that. I'm sure no one can resist your amazing legs." He sighed, meaning every word of it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:06 pm

"Mhmm! The guys I really like, I just keep teasing them like this for the entire date, acting like everything is perfectly normal. Then, I ask them if they like me, and when they say yes, I let them cum for me." Gwenalyn added, continuing to run her foot up Test's legs, coming closer and closer to his crotch. Her beaming smile never ceased, and he still had plenty of her thighs to gawk at.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:09 pm

"That sounds amazing." Test panted. His words regularly interrupted by moans. Her thighs taking up more and more of his vision and his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:11 pm

"Hey, Test... do you like me?" She asked as she batted her eyelashes at him... not that he noticed from how intently as he was staring at her legs. Her foot was dancing around his crotch now, coming close but never quite servicing him directly.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:14 pm

"Yes. You're a real sweetheart Gwenalyn." He moaned. His assessment slightly biased by the submissive pleasure currently filling his body.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:18 pm

"Aww, thanks. I think you're a sweetheart, too~" she said back to him, rewarding his 'honesty' by stepping her foot right onto his cock and moving her sole up and down against it, showing off the footjob that Ms. Bell had taught her. Somehow, her thighs and legwear got even harder to look away from.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:29 pm

With how worked up her sexy legs and suggestive words had made him it didn't take long for her footjob to bring him to the edge. The adventurer rendered suggestible and submissive by her feet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:33 pm

"Is something the matter, Test?" Gwenalyn asked playfully, giggling as she kept up her footjob. Her wonderful sole and smooth thigh-highs would make any guy shudder, even though Test was still wearing his pants. She wasn't kidding when she talked about teasing guys like this often.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:38 pm

"I. Uh. Ah." Was all Test managed to say before he came with a cry of enraptured pleasure. His head lolling back with a satisfied sigh as he fully have in to her footjob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test as the Teacher's Pet
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next