Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test as the Teacher's Pet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 10:43 pm

"Yeah. Easy." Test agreed. Pulling his gaze up and looking her in the eyes. Her eyes were pretty and deep and easy to stare into.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 10:48 pm

"Good boy! So, what do you do? What's your lifestyle?" The student asked him, smiling as she locked eyes with him. Her blue eyes like cute little lakes.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 11:00 pm

"I'm an adventurer. I travel, see the world, and try to help people." Test told her. Wow her eyes were pretty. He felt like he could stare at them all day.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 11:02 pm

"That's so neat! I'm studying here to become a lawyer.... I'm at this class to learn how to pleasure my boyfriend better... when I get one." The student replied to him with a friendly giggle. She kept looking at him intently, making sure he didn't wander back to staring at her tits.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 11:05 pm

"That's nice. With how important love magic is to midara, I bet it's really important to learn how to use and control it." Test said absentmindedly. Feeling like he was getting lost in her eyes and the way her cool, penetrating gaze bored into him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 11:09 pm

"Tehe! I'm glad you think so. You're doing a great job so far, by the way." The student told him, shifting her tits a little so they jiggled a little more and the pendant popped out of her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 11:30 pm

"Thank you." Test said happily. His eyes drifting down just enough to catch a glimpse of her pendant. Gazing at it longingly for a second before returning eye contact. "How long have you been taking this class?" He asked, trying to keep the conversation flowing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 11:33 pm

"A few months. It's a year-long course. But, there's intermediate and novice Love Magic classes you have to pass before getting into this one." She explained, very gently shaking herself so the pendant would start to sway and her breasts would bounce a little more. How long could Test keep up his resistance, she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 11:48 pm

That move instantly broke through the first layer of Test's resistance. His eyes slipping down to follow her pendant. "That's a nice necklace. Where'd you get it?" He asked, trying to keep his mind off the breasts bouncing just beneath them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 11:50 pm

"My mother gave it to me. She told me she used it to hypnotize a cute boy, who would eventually become her husband. Isn't that sweet?" She giggled, letting both her tits and her necklace sway freely now that she knew Test's gaze was fixed on at least one of them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 11:56 pm

"That sounds like a lovely relationship." Test said. His eyes going half lidded as he stared at the necklace and thought of all the ways it could be used to entrance him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 11:59 pm

"My mom told me that if I find a boy I really liked, I should use it to 'convince' him a little. Of course, she was just joking." The student giggled. "There's no way a boy who stared at my pendant would find themselves fall in love with me." She said as it kept swaying back and forth, back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 12:03 am

"Stare at your pendant. Fall in love." Test yawned. His head nodding as his eyes followed the pendant. His slowing mind filled with idle fantasies of her hypnotizing him into being her submissive boy toy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 12:05 am

"My mom mentioned that after she hypnotized my dad into staring at her pendant, he would always gawk at her chest, even when she wasn't wearing the necklace, isn't that crazy?" The student told him, her full chest and shiny jewelry swaying in rhythm and holding Test's complete attention.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 12:14 am

"Mhmm." Test murmured in vague agreement. Her mention of gawking causing him to look down and openly ogle her chest. Her tits and pendent holding his attention and banishing his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 12:16 am

"So now, whenever my mom wants attention, she teases my dad a little with her boobs and he ends up her submissive boy toy." She finished, playing with her shirt a little bit to sublty reveal more of her ample cleavage. She must've inherited her mother's nice rack, it looked so big and soft as it effortlessly shook back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 12:43 am

Test tried to say something along the lines of "I bet he couldn't resist." but "Can't resist." Was all that came out. The fantasy of her doing the same to him was becoming to powerful to resist. The hypnotized adventurer was seconds away from begging her to make him her boy toy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 12:48 am

"So? Is my pendant doing the same to you? Is someone feeling extra needy for my big breast? I think you've been staring at them, haven't you, Test?" She teased, pulling her top down even further with one finger and jiggling her girls up and down and side to side. All while her necklace rocked tp and fro.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 12:53 am

Test only answer was a needy whine. Nearly confirming her suspicion. His whole body shifting in time with her swaying necklace and breasts as he sank into a horny trance for her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 12:54 am

"Fufu, thanks for helping with my project, Test. Come here again get your reward~" the student opened up her top completely, showing off her full, bare boobs with pride and inviting him right in.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 12:59 am

Test slumped forward and buried his head in her breasts. Letting out a content sigh as he finally got to satisfy his desires.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 1:05 am

The pillowy pleasure of her breasts sunk the subtle commands into Test's head. Whether he realized it or not, he was just conditioned into being this student's boobslave, unable to resist her prodigious chest.

"Stellar work! You even planted a trigger in him, that's what I love to see." Ms. Bell praised as the student kept Test nestled in her girls.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 1:09 am

Test was to far gone to register anything beside his mistresses breasts and how good it felt to be nestled between them. He idly nuzzled and worshiped her girls as all the tension left his body.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 1:12 am

"Oh, my name is Mila, by the way, cutie." The student whispered into Test's ear with another squeeze of her girls. She had easily caused the most severe submission of any of the students thus far, earning her a very high grade from Ms. Bell.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 1:13 am

Test memorized his new mistress's name. His body going limp as her girls drained his willpower and his strength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test as the Teacher's Pet
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next